easy and a good fit

absolutely, the consultant was patient and took plenty of time to explain everything. Was a comfort to communicate with a English speaking consultant who was easy to understand and very patient

Robyn

Robyn

Very Competitive

Very easy to organise online.Competitive price that covers much more than the cheaper insurers. I have my home insurance through Australian Seniors and have always found them to be very helpful .

Insurance Cover ForAdult
Steven

StevenIllawarra, NSW

Review

I thought the initial policy price was attractive but the loading for medical procedures going back 5 years was a bit steep. I also thought the time it took to complete the medical review was ridiculous, as it took 40 minutes and went back 5 years. A little over the top I thought when some of those procedures were of a type that were not ongoing conditions. I thought your representative, Amanda, was excellent with her product knowledge, thoroughness and customer service skills.

DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)

Charles

CharlesIllawarra, NSW

Great price for great benefits!

We haven't travelled yet, but it was so easy to choose our insurance and it was great value for money. We made comparisons with other insurers, but this was the best quote we received saving us $50-$100 for comparable insurance elsewhere.

JohnSydney, NSW

Easy to set up on line at a nice $ rate.

It is a few years since I have needed travel insurance, but I have used Seniors several times in the past.
I reckon the online quote/payment was easier than last time.
Lets trust that our trip takes place in 2021 and a claim will not be required.

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear that you found our website to be so user-friendly and I hope that you have a good trip in 2021.

Janet

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service.

Took out travel insurance earlier this year. Staff were very helpful and the policy good value. Due to inability to travel because of the pandemic I rang to see if I would be covered for any cancellation costs with my holiday. Whilst I wouldn't be covered because it is a pandemic and I'm not aware any insurance company would cover the costs, I was given the option of a credit towards future travel or a full refund. I received the refund within 2 days.

DestinationEurope and Middle East
Julie

JulieWanniassa 2903, ACT

A good product

Easy to set up, not in use yet so have not had to make a claim yet. Seems to be good value and pleasant and professional person taking information . Called back when indicated.

Hi Julie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

Kerrian

KerrianSydney, NSW

Travel Insurance

Spoke with a very helpful person who took me through the process to purchase travel insurance. This is the first time I’ve used Seniors Travel Insurance and I found it a positive experience.

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii)
Insurance Cover ForAdult

Hi Kerrian,
I'm glad to hear our helpful team member was able to assist you in setting up your policy and that your experience was a positive one. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we appreciate it.

Annie Dear

Annie DearSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to set up. Covered cruise. Didnt expect cover for virus. Lots not even covering cruises

Haven't yet traveled, troubled times. Hope for smooth sailing and no hiccoughs. Have peace of mind knowing I have some cover. Lesson learnt to take insurance as soon as purchasing ticket

Hi Annie,
It's lovely to hear we are able to provide you peace of mind and wish you the best on your travels. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback, we really appreciate it.

Good Value

This is the first time we have used Australian Seniors Travel and found the assistant very helpful
and it was quick and easy to set up.I would not hesitate to use this insurance company again.

Hi Denise,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It's lovely to hear our helpful team member was able to set your cover up with ease and that you have found value in your policy.

Richard Morton

Richard MortonBudgewoi

Covered

All covers from all company’s are to expensive but you need it & I’m happy,first policy with seniors seems good hope I never have to use it and we all stay safe

DestinationPacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Hi Richard,
I'm glad to hear that you are happy with your policy and that we can offer peace of mind while on holiday. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us, all the best on your travels.
Alisa

Having to ring twice for a policy

First Lady did not tell me the caronavirus speech. Second lady was more forthcoming. Asked for policy to be mailed, as no working printer at present, but policy appeared on my email after finishing call.

Good information and service

Policy is good value and service was polite and informative. I have not yet started my travel or made a claim and hope that I don’t need to but confident that the service will be fair if I do.

Hi Lesley,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It's wonderful to hear that our team members have been able to provide you the information necessary to choose a policy suited to you.

RexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worthless because of COVID-19

Policy purchased before outbreak but now worthless because of pandemic. Admittedly not something I thought about before (clearly should have, yes my fault) but would warn anyone searching for a policy to make sure that pandemic is covered. Apparently there are some out there if you take a policy before it is declared. Shows that travel insurance without pandemic coverage is useless, so for your own safety and peace of mind shop around!

Rex

taking out overseas travel insurance

policy was comparatively easy, seeing as I am an 80 year old man with several medical conditions that needed to be declared.It was made easier by the very patient and competent Katya.
This is the first time I have approached your company.

Izz

IzzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don’t Know Yet

The on-line process of obtaining a quote and taking out a policy was easy and quick. And the confirmation email with full policy details came through promptly.

DestinationSouth-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Hi Izz,
I'm glad to hear you were able to use our online portal with ease to arrange a quote and set up a policy that suits your needs. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

Kathryn

KathrynSydney, NSW

Taking out travel insurance

Feel policy is good value and the only thing I would have liked in the policy was to increase the individual limit on a piece of jewellery.
All details clearly explained to me

DestinationAustralia and New Zealand
Ray S.

Ray S.Sydney, NSW

Being on a State pension it is very expensive but I had to have it.

In hindsight yes but still a lot of money
Nothing to lodge as this is my first holiday with Australian Senior Insurance.
1st time using Australian Seniors as they were slightly cheaper than some others.

Brian

BrianHunter Region, NSW

Terrific to deal with.

This was the first time I needed travel insurance. After a lot of research, I settled on Australian Seniors because of the responses and help I received from their representative, Tenille. She was courteous, knowledgeable, very helpful and very pleasant to talk to. Their quotes were very competitive but what finally swung it in their favour was the service we received.
I have not gone on my trip yet so obviously have not had to make a claim but, judging by the treatment so far, I would anticipate quick and efficient hekp.

Matt Harley

Matt HarleySydney, NSW

Cruise travel insurance

Found the process quite simple. The costing and coverage seems to be good value. Jonah guided us through all the relevant questions and provided great service while doing so. This is the first time we have tried Australian Seniors. We will use them to insure more trips in the future

Janelleasked

Travel Insurance

I we bought our travel insurance in September 2019 & the trip we are taking is cancelled, are we covered?

Hi Janelle,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. All claims for cancellation or amendment costs will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and in accordance with the terms, conditions and exclusions of your policy.
If the reason that you want to cancel or amend your trip arises from or relates to COVID-19, then the General Exclusion for an epidemic/pandemic will apply and cover is excluded.
We do recommend that you contact your travel agent and/or travel and accommodation providers in the first instance to reschedule or seek a refund for your trip.
If you would like to discuss this further with one of our team, please respond to the private message I have sent, noting your policy details.

Janelle

Ok, so that really doesn't answer my question. We do not want to cancel our trip our trip has been cancelled through no fault of our own. My husband has been holding on the phone for 2 hours & was then given a message they will contact us in 48hours. I know you're busy but that's not good enough!!!

Hi Janelle,
Thank you for sending your details through. I passed your details onto our team to reach out to you and assist with answering your query further. If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

E.G. MARLEE

E.G. MARLEEasked

Travel Insurance - Top Cover

I would like a quote for travel insurance cruising around Australia Fremantle to Fremantle 28 days would have to be over 80 years old and medical comprehensive cover having a pacemaker and take Thyroid tablets. thank you

Hi E.G. Marlee,
Thank you for reaching out. Could you please reply to my private message with your name along with your contact details as I would like to organise for one of our team members to contact you and further discuss a quote for cover suitable for your needs.

Kev

Kevasked

Travel Insurance

We are 80 YOs, myself with no pre-existing conditions, my wife with cardiomyopathy well managed by medication and a pace-maker/ de'fib. Are you interested in covering us for 8 day Pacific Island cruise from 12th Feb

Philip B.
Philip B.

You will have to phone them.

Hi Kev,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. Our lovely team would need to speak with you further to discuss your request further. I have sent you a private message to obtain further information and will arrange for our team to reach out to you.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives