Listing monitored by SenseOnline

2.0

I am very very happy with the purchase.

I am very very happy with the purchase I made in this store. From the moment I sent a question through to their website to the point of delivery, the process has been seamless. Transaction was easy. Great communication, will use the service again.

SenseSenseOnline

Thank you Frank for your positive review, the entire Senseonline team really appreciates it. We're happy that you're happy.

Wonderful customer service.

Received my order today and am very Happy.
Thanks Senseonline, your customer service has really been a delight. All my questions regarding shipping were answered promptly via Email, due to covid and restrictions, limited outbound flights internationally, (usa). I was aware that it would take a bit longer to arrive to me. One of my items that I ordered went on back order, out of stock and I received a refund as soon as I was informed that the item was cancelled.
Cant wait to start using all my skincare, make up products, I will be back again to shop very soon, one happy shopper.

SenseSenseOnline

Thank you so much for your positive rating Sally, We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 Star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!
Best Wishes.

Leanne d
Leanne dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from them.

Ordered 7/5 order no RBJL2850 and still have received nothing. Have had no contact from them. I have tried to ring and left a message. No reply. I have sent 2 emails and received nothing. Looking at Product Review this seems to be the way they don’t do business. I just want a refund now but can’t get anyone to speak to. Ridiculous.

Date PurchasedMay 2021
Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

item never arrived.

Placed order on 25th March Invoice ID ESY356, Goods never arrived and could not get response from this seller as to what was going on. In the end complained via PayPal purchase guaranty they have ,Refund reached me on1st May. Thank goodness i used PayPal. On reading reviews on this site i should not be surprised this is how this Company acts.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021

Simon B
Simon BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fraudulent company, nothing delivered, no refund provided

Eway Transaction number - 353609275

My wife is not the best person when it comes to online shopping, she was searchig for makeup and found the site.

She purchased items in December 2019, it became clear that this is a shell company that had no intention of providing the product, we requested a refund and funnily enough her credit card was fraudulently charged against requiring us to cancel her credit card.

To date, there has been no effect from this business to eith provide the products ordered nor provide a refund.

$182 spent on nothing.

Given the number of complaint, I will be setting up a class action via VCAT to have this business made insolvent and unable to trade unless I recevie the refund within 10 business days.

SenseSenseOnline

Prompt refund. Great communication.

I purchased an item for Christmas and after I inquired was told that it would not arrive in time. They immediately offered a refund no questions asked, and it was processed very quickly. No problems at all with this seller.

Date PurchasedDecember 2020

Terrible. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM.

Placed an order Jan 3rd 2021 (invoice number DGF525). Did not receive a dispatched/shipping email. Did not receive the products. Sent a message via their website without response. Called between 11am and 3pm 10 times and no answer. Looking at all the other reviews, this happened to 99% of customers. I want a refund.

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth, WA

Don't bother

Order number: UPQ043, ordered 20 Oct, emailed for an update, left messages on their phone and received no reply. They are uncontactable and still haven’t sent a single update. I still don't know whether my order has been dispatched.

SenseSenseOnline

A refund was issued to you. You should receive this within 3-5 working days.

lucyVictoria

Awesome shopping experience

Placed my order and received all my shipping emails and updates, I spoke to customer service regarding shipping time frames, as I had no problems communicating with sense online, they were there to help with any enquires I had.
Due to Current circumstances (covid-19) I understood that my order would take longer than normal to arrive, due to the restrictions with international shipping, this is out of there hands and no fault of there own. Received my products and am a happy with service and will shop with them again.

lucy

My pleasure, you guys certainly are.. keep up the good work despite the challenging times..
Thanks again for all your help. I definitely will back again to shop with sense, Lucy :)

Stalli
Stalli

Don’t.

I placed an order on the 12th of August, and from there it was radio silence.

I waited 14 days before following up as their website stated that you should receive an order update by then (to account for items that are shipped from overseas).

I followed up twice, and finally heard back MUCH later. I even tried calling.

Long story short: my order was shipped a WHOLE MONTH from the day I placed the order with zero communication in between.

Order somewhere else.

SenseSenseOnline

Sorry too hear that. Can you please forward you order number for me so i can follow for you.

Sense Team

Vinisha
VinishaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont order from them

Its been over 6 weeks and still haven't received my products. Want refund. I have sent numerous email and tried calling them but no answer. Dont waste your time with is company.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020
Rachael
RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of time - Requesting a refund!

Order NUH477, ordered 3 weeks ago, emailed for an update twice and received no reply. They are uncontactable and still haven’t sent a single update. Waste of time, please refund!

Date PurchasedJuly 2020

Abic123
Abic123Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor communication/customer service - Don’t waste your money

Made an order at the beginning of July!! Still haven’t been notified of any activity Or updates On my order what so ever (order number WDQ711). Tried to reach out, with no responses. The lack of communication on their end is just appalling. I would like to request a refund!
Not happy.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

No communication and requesting a refund

I made an online order on 8 July (Order number: JGD248) and have been trying to find out what happened to my order with 3 emails. No responses were received. I have requested a refund and still no response. I would like to get my refund back and would never order from this website again.

Please do not put this on the email or website (...expect delivery within 14 working days as noted on the website) if you cannot guarantee it.

SenseSenseOnline

Please dont waste your money on this site

I purchased an item over 6 weeks ago and I’m still yet to even receive a tracking number or any correspondence from them, when I call and email I don’t get a response.

Date PurchasedJune 2020

Alli
Alliasked

I would like a update on my order please. My order was placed on the 20th of August, my transaction number is 7L664947YM686864B, and invoice ID:KFK427 . I have tried to call, and sent multiple emails over the last 2 months. Please respond ASAP.

Dear Alison,

Theirs was an update sent to you on the 1/10.20 hopefully you have received it. Your parcel is with Aust Post. In the email theirs tracking. If you cant find the email please email me back ill resend to you.

Regards,

Sense Team

Glenn
Glennasked

Are the products that senseoline provide genuine?

H. Ly
H. Ly

Yes. Just make sure you double check your postal address as it may cause delays if incorrect.
The item i purchased came in orginal box and sealed. Postage packaging was very well done...and secure.

SenseSenseOnline

SenseOnline supplies authentic products, promoting and enhancing natural beauty. With each product carefully tested by Dermatologists and Estheticians and selected by our professional team, we ensure you only search and purchase the top performing and highly respected brands available in the market.

Get an answer from our members and SenseOnline representatives

Other Beauty Product Retailers