Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

Sensodyne 24/7 Protection Range

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Old rapid repair was EXCELLENT but since it's been changed the inside of my lips swelled up . Felt like the inside of my mouth was all cracked. Changed brands and problem solved. Sensory get your act together.

Purchased in July 2019 at Asda for $3.99.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Caroline

CarolineVictoria

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

I experienced numerous side effects. Sore throat, chronic cough, extremely hoarse, constantly clearing throat. Required chest xrays and gastroscopy. Oesophagus showed an allergy. Stopped using the paste and problems cleared.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $11.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No

New formula of Rapid Relief...

Old formula worked. New one with Fluoride in it does not- in fact it has made the sensitivity much worse. Plus it takes some skin off the inside of my mouth and lips

Purchased in March 2019 at Safeway for $6.99.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE THIS TOOTHPASTE!!!

After using this product for years, but 2 wk ago, half my tooth broke, my mouth is full of ulcers, tongue badly split and swollen, throat swollen, eating is excruciating.

Purchased in February 2019.

Janey

JaneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use!

I have been using this product for two weeks. Apart from it staining my toothbrush pink, my mouth started to feel sore and dry. I checked my tongue a coupe of days ago and it looked like the skin was stripped of in a couple of places. On top of this, my teeth were feeling very rough. I stopped using the product two days ago and will the product back to the store.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement No

Don’t use unless you want mouth sores!

I started using Sensodyn toothpaste a week ago due to tooth sensitivity as recommended by my dentist
Now I still have sensitivity if not more sensitivity and mouth ulcers and it’s like my lining in my mouth has been stripped of its skin in places
I am now going back to my go to toothpaste Pepsident to see if this improves
Just a warning to others

Purchased in January 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No

Not happy

I used Sensodyne, helped with the sensitivity but after using it for a few months it felt like it was stripping the enamel off my teeth. Now i feel i have more problems now then before using it.

Clementine

ClementineCape Town

My toothsaver!

Wow!!! I have no words.. I was about to extract my tooth due to excruciating pain and swollen gum line. Dentist recommended I do a root canal or extract the tooth to my dismay. Tried Sensodyne repair and protect for a week. It's been 3 weeks and the pain has vanished. The best part is: I can even chew on that side of my mouth!
Thank you !!! Love you Sensodyne repair and protect.

Created build up on my electric toothbrush

I have used sensidyne toothpaste along with sonic electric toothbrushes for many years. My husband uses a different toothpaste with exact same model of sonic electric toothbrush. Over the last twelve months I have had severe build up of toothpaste residue on my brushes and already had a replacement brush from Sonicare. My husband has had no issues with his toothbrush. I am convinced it is the toothpaste - anyone else experience this? I always remove brush head and rinse after use but still get build up.

Rhonda

Rhonda

Alergic reaction to sensodyne toothpaste

I suffered from - burning mouth, throat and tongue, headache, painfull roof of mouth, upset stomach. I will never use Sendodyne again. I'm glad I read the posts of other sufferers.

Moon light

Moon lightSydney

Made my teeth so sensitive!

I have been using this product since 2 months ago, at the beginning I thought it was ok but I found out that my teeth are being sensitive when eating suger or cold water! It’s totally opposite to what they advertise it for! I don’t recommend it!

This product is dangerous

My dentist gave me a sample of Sensodyne Pro 7 day’s ago, I had another dental issue which was painful so when I was told to use this toothpaste and not rinse I complied. My whole mouth and gums are very painful, my teeth felt lose, the roof of my mouth felt sandpapered, the pain was quite bad so I visited a GP for pain relief he said my entire mouth was covered was white. Because of the other issue, i didn’t realise this was a reaction to the toothpaste. I think this product is unsafe and toxic.

T.C

T.CSydney, NSW

Dangerous

The old formula was great but the new sensodyne rapid relief is dangerous. Been using for a week and the skin on the inside of my cheek blistered and started bleeding and is really sore. My husband's tongue started hurting and he cant taste his food now. Whatever chemicals are now used I believe are dangerous. I think we are going back to a simpler toothpaste with less chemicals. The warning says not to use under 12 yrs which is an indication that it is not safe.

Toxic

One year ago went to dentist with complaints of blistering torn gums. Could not eat properly and in constant pain. Dentist was perplexed along with 3 other doctors I went to. This product is poison. I figured out it was my toothpaste. I suffered headaches and stomach aches along with the burns in my mouth. I am currently seeking counsel.

Has the formula changed recently?

I have used Sensodyne Repair and Protect since it first came on the market. The last tube I bought in March 2018 was not like the product I've been using for years. The tooth paste foams in my mouth like I was rabid. If I can bear to use the whole tube, I will definitely use another brand of toothpaste.

Quality of the latest manufacturing is bad

Great toothpaste but the NZ ad is enough to turn you right off the product

Been using the toothpaste for years. It's great, the best sensitive toothpaste on the market, but please change the NZ ad, the girls' voices could crack glass and makes the ad unwatchable.

A disturbing toothpaste

nz ad being 'flogged' as australian...

How could you believe in a product that talks about australians liking the toothpaste when your tv commercial has new zealanders spruking the product!! Seriously?? Couldnt you afford to produce a local ad...you had to recycle a nz ad!!!you do realise we are different countries...

Sam