Service Today Melbourne Plumbing

Service Today Melbourne Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Repair hot water pipes.

From the pre call your technician was very professional, informative and orderly throughout the entire process of repairing our taps and pipes. A welcome pleasure to have in our home.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really professional

Found a potential solution to an underground leak after camera review, before committing arranged a second opinion from regional manager to confirm issue and resolution. Very impressed with the professional approach.

MurrayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Job

Very good service-what I liked was everything was explained clearly. Work was of excellent standard. The Plumber did additional work which we asked for and the work was completed quickly and efficiently.

Job No: 359965

Service TodayService Today

Thanks for getting back to me Murray

Sandie

SandieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top job, lucky to have 3 very capable workers

To have 2 very capable chaps to replace a toilet, on the Wednesday 4/12, But day before 3/12 had a very capable chap to sort out a couple of plumbing issues. He then prepared the area for the toilet to be replaced and I understand he ordered the product. Great job done by all.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Callum, our plumber was on time, very professional, tidy and efficient. He explained to us in simple terms what he had to do to replace our sink mixer. He also gave us a quote before commencing the job and we were more than happy to accept. Great service.

Nik

NikGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great and friendly service ! Quick and easy

The service was flawless and exceptional. Quick and friendly . Highly recommended.
Gentleman that attended the appointment was more than happy to help out when I couldn't find my manual and downloaded it online. Thanks!!!

Great serviceProblem

Problem fixed on the spot with explanation of probable cause. Explained about membership and benefits so I joined . Plumber was professional and cheerful and very polite and helpful during appointment.

Neil DarwentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Feeling Ripped

Neil Darwent

And furthermore theres no outstanding balance

Job well done!!

Job 330292
Would highly recommend this service. My plumber was on time, polite and very informative. Had a burst water pipe which was fixed very promptly. Very happy with the job

Debra Reid

Debra ReidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy Customer

Being a woman its hard to find honest tradesman but I totally recommend these guys. Showed up on time and explain everything with there quote , excellent job and they cleaned up afterwards. Thanks to the guys from job number 351988

Tibor P.

Tibor P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Money flushed the drain

Amazing service!

Zoran came to our apartment yesterday and helped us with our toilet. He was kind, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help us and ensure we were well looked after. Would highly recommend him and this companies services!

Jen H

Jen HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Friendly and helpful

Kieran was fantastic! Friendly, knowledgeable, experienced and did an excellent job - thanks Kieran, I would recommend you to everyone. My shower is even better than before and I am ecstatic, thanks

Stunned Mullet.

Stunned Mullet.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extreme Price Gouging when Customer under Duress.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service with smiles and laughs.

Service excellent despite initial investigations locating the BT which they eventually found. It does help to have an accurate map. The difference between 1.3 metres from fence vs 1.5 metres from fence is a huge gap but problem has been solved to my satisfaction. Well done to Simon and pals.

Tony H

Tony HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I cannot recommend this servce enough. The response was great. The repairman knew his product, and the charge was very reasonable. I will continue to use this service as required

Amanda B.

Amanda B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On time, friendly & would call again!

#349878 - Booked a call out for broken hot water service. They arrived first thing Monday morning, sadly no hope for water unit, but it was replaced, old one taken away & place left clean & tidy. Very friendly & polite tradies that came to our home. We would call again if needed. Thanks

Nicki LAU

misleading conduct

$49 call out fee and a service guy 'identifying the issue and providing a quote for any repairs' was replaced by $420 to look at the gas line on arrival, and then various upselling attempts: $517 for 'vip' status, replacement of a heating system with no discernable fault, and on declining, an offer to pay another $100 for someone to come look at it. I did wonder about the low call out fee, but did not expect to be hit with $420 before anything at all was done. I can look out for myself but I can see those more vulnerable being completely bamboozled and conned by this outfit. Shameful practices.

Nicki L

I don't think that there is much to discuss here. There is no excuse for not flagging that there was a charge for testing before any actual quoting for rectification, or for upselling unnecessary services and systems.

Freedy P.

Freedy P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Got the job done on the same day with great professionalism !

Job no. 348869. Our gas water heater broke down on Sunday. I called Service Today and fixed an appointment on Monday morning. Callum came and explained patiently why after 10 years plus the heater has to be replaced, he got the job done and did a few other plumbing work around the house. Efficient, professional, my three year old boy loves him. Great work !

Caroline

CarolineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a team!

I was amazed by the prompt service of your company. The tradesmen were very polite, friendly and respectful. My water heater was quoted in the morning and the work was all finished in 4 hours. I could not be happier about the great job they did. Thank you for such a professional service. (job #349063).