Service Today Sydney Plumbing

Service Today Sydney Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (18%) · No (82%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great Job

Tradesman came on time and was courteous, explained the job and the costs in full up front, answered an questions that I had. Job was completely quickly and properly, great service thanks.

Ken M

Ken MSydney, NSW

Dave could not have done a better job a pleasure to be around and very nice attude

Replaced the taps and put in hand rails knew his job and did it well and nothing was a problem to him and yes i would be happy to recommend Sercice to any one and thank you Dave

Tammy Corbett

Tammy CorbettSydney, NSW

Wow amazing thank you

I needed my hot water system fixed as it’s been leaking water for a while. I called at 1pm and they were there by 2.30pm. I wasn’t home but my son was there and I communicated with the plumber over the phone. job number #364563. I don’t no any other plumber that would come out so quick. Thank you Justin you are amazing.

Oods

OodsSydney, NSW

Unpleasant, arrogant and exorbitant experience

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Always great

I have now used Service Today for air conditioning, electrical issues and plumbing. I find all of the technicians trustworthy and conscientious about the work. The jobs are always completed with care and all aspects of the job have been explained clearly. 361513

professional honest job

the plumbers were very friendly, kind and polite. they did an outstanding job fixing my hot water tap and installing a new toliet in our bathroom. keep up the great work.

OliviaF

OliviaF

Professional honest work

JenSydney, NSW

Price check!

The guy that came out (Dylan) was amazing,10/10 for professionalism and customer service.
My only issue was the quoted price which was very steep. But they were willing to match a different quoted price I had received so was all good in the end.
My advise is do your research before you accept any quotes!

Job number was 360378

Service TodayService Today

Thanks so much for getting back to me Jen.

Joanne

Jane38Sydney

Do not use this company

This company are polite and punctual but are overpriced and tell lies that things cannot be repaired and must be replaced. They charged me $900 to fix a leaky cistern as they said you can't get spare parts for it and you have to replace the whole mechanism. Our second toilet, which is exactly the same model, developed the same problem a couple of months later. This time I used a different plumber who said it was an easy fix, he replaced the broken part for the cost of a few dollars and a call out fee. I called Service Today to complain about being told the wrong thing, and that it could have been repaired easily and at low cost. Their reply was "Too bad, they are the Service Today fees". Be warned, do not use them.

Service TodayService Today

If it was the case why were you not charged to replace the entire toilet? Please refer back to your invoice issued in May 2019.

Excellent customer service, very friendly and professional

Job #359774 - Very friendly and professional chap, very informative about the problem and solution. Always happy to help his customers. Great attitude to have. Problem was resolved within the first visit.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Definitely worth using

This is second time I have used Service Today for a Plumbing requirement. I am extremely happy with the quality of work and speed of service. While they are not the cheapest they are very competent in what they do and a job well done is worth it, I would definitely be using them again in the future.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Speedy and quality service

Had burst water pipes last night and plumber came at 8am next morning. Finish led the job onsite with reasonable costs. Product supplied has 10 years warranty and lifetime labour guarantee of course. Thank you David.

Mike

Mike

No rates, just high prices

Friendly BUT VERY EXPENSIVE! I read many of their reviews and they also say their charges are high. They have a flat rate cost for every job but would not give an hourly rate when I asked them so I could compare. If there was one thing I would recommend next time is ask for an hourly rate. If they don't have one, then DO NOT use them.

Will NOT call again

They dont give any idea of pricing over the phone because they want you to pay for them to come and do that. Yes, really they charge you to come and quote. The prices they then give you do not reflect the work to be done, its just so over the top pricing. Sydney residents need to be more savvy because we are being ripped off by trade services such as this

Joshua S.

Joshua S.Sydney, NSW

Massive rip off...

Was quoted just over 1k to unblock a toilet.. Told me the only option I had was to remove my toilet and then put back with the potential of damaging my toilet just to unblock the drain.. Got another plumber who charged me $200 to unblock it.. And he didn't touch my toilet.. I feel sorry for those people who think they don't have a choice but to accept such ludicrous prices.. Even if your desperate, DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE....

Grossly Overpriced!!!!

Grossly overpriced. Charging over $300 to change two washers. Quoted over $3000 to replace a water heater when compared to other quotes of about $1,800 (including a call out charge). Watch out, rip-off, avoid them if you can.

Mark

MarkIllawarra, NSW

Quick Work

The plumber (#357302) turned up within 15 minutes of his confirmation phone call. He was knowledgeable about the job and efficient. He found where the problem was and called it in to Sydney Water. I would have no hesitation in using this service again.

Service TodayService Today

Service ok but costs excessive

The service they provide was ok. They charge a small fee to come out, well I would expect that from a bigger company, but be aware they jack up the costs as the job progresses.

Excellent Service

Booked in job at 7am, Plumber visited by 9:30am. Ben was polite and efficient.
Did a very good job. Cleaned up after himself as well. Will be definitely calling service today in future too. Job number #357253

Service TodayService Today

The worst company I have ever dealt with

This is the worst company I have dealt with. They came out to fix a toilet that was filling up and told my wife of all the thousands of dollars we should spend to have all kinds of unnecessary repairs done. It only needed to be opened and cleaned out. When she declined what they were suggesting, they told her they could not guarantee the work to just clean it out. We got someone else to do it and it has worked fine ever since.