Robyn

RobynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thankyou Rob Scott

A big thankyou to Rob Scott, south Melbourne for touching up the scratches on the drivers door after we lent the car to our youngest daughter. He spoke with his painter who promptly came out with the matching colour and when I asked him how much he said all good!!! That is service with a smile! Would highly recommend and will be back if the car needs further work

Amazing Job - Tullamarine!

Ritchie at Tullamarine was great, he provided me with full details of works that needed to be done and made sure I understood the process and what was going to happen, The car came back better then before the accident, the team at Tullamarine did an amazing job on the repair work and gave the car a great clean inside and out. Very highly recommended. Appreciate the great job that was done!

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Thanks for your review, J. Cole! So glad you were satisfied with the services provided at Tullamarine. It is great to receive positive feedback.

deanvickie

deanvickieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not very happy with the service at Malvern East Sheen

My wife was told the car can be fixed in 2-3 days. On the day bring the car to fix she was told will take a week to fix small damage. As I called up just a few days before picking up and I was told it would take another week !!!! For a small damage , it took 2 weeks to fix !!!! If I delivered my car and I was told taking 1 week to fix then I would not leave my car there. It was a mistake that my wife made .... Personally, not recommended as not very reliable

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hi Dean - we are sorry to hear about your experience with Malvern and want to ensure we fully understand your disappointment. Please call James at Head Office on 94271666 to discuss. Thank you - James

Luke A

Luke AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Phenomenal!

Rod at Campberfield was phenomenal! Not only does my car look like new, they went above and beyond with the little things such as polishing my old headlight so it looked like the new one. Highly recommended.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Thank you for your review, Luke! Rod is a superstar!

Tuan Lam

Tuan LamVictoria

Do not come here unless you got nowhere to go

It was nice and quick taking your car and then Poor customer services, poor communication they never let you known what happens unless you call them and find out yourself.

KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy customer seevice

Been accident not at fault, came to see Mark but been 3 weeks haven’t heard anything from him.i had to go different panel shop, i tried to call up but they said just wait .

Hi, mark from dandenong Sheen group .thanks

Great job Fab at Eltham

The team at Eltham have always gone above and beyond to make a bad situation good. Fab recently sorted out a situation at their own expense just to keep me happy. Can't thank them enough Liz

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Thanks for your amazing review, Liz! We love when our customers notice the extra steps we take to ensure they are always happy :)

Wonderful Service

I’ve just received excellent service from Sheen Panel Services Burwood Rd Hawthorn.Without exception all staff I dealt with were professional helpful and polite .The repair was done to a very high standard and I could not be happier Thank you.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Jill! Thank you for your review, it means a lot! We are so glad to hear the staff at Hawthorn were able to assist you :)

Natalia B.

Natalia B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Body of Car looks like new

Car looks like what it did when i bought it almost 3 yrs ago. Was worried as my last experience with having panel beating work done was satisfactory..peop could see what panels were repaired but not this time. Im so glad I choose Sheen Croydon with my fav car

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Natalia :) Thank you for your review! Our minimum expectation is pre-accident condition, but we love exceeding customer expectation!

Chazunguza

ChazunguzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Besides A1 customer service and a courtesy car, the team at Sheen Panel Service Reservoir did an exceptional job on my Corolla.I will definitely recommend you to my friends and relatives. Guys thanks for a job well done.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Chazunguza! Thanks for your review :) Glad you made full use of the accident replacement vehicles. They are lifesavers!

Kevin O

Kevin OGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Some real personal service

I dealt with a couple of people at the Malvern office and each one was terrific to deal with. Chris is a real gentleman and offered lots of advice and tips about maintaining aspects of the car. He was so generous and helpful to me it left me quite taken aback. He was first class and definitely went the extra mile. Couldn't recommend the team at Malvern highly enough.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hi Kevin! Thanks for your review! It's amazing to receive such positive feedback :)

Sorted

After an inconvenient run-around with another would be repairer Ritchie and Team Sheen Tullamarine came to the rescue. Top job and courtesy car without hassle. Very highly recommended for the best service and workmanship.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Excellent Service-Sheen Panels Croydon 19th Feb 2019 by Chris M The next day after my accident I was given a loan car which I really appreciated !! I loved the fact that only genuine parts for my car were used !!!! When I picked up my car ,it looked like new,as if it had been detailed. I’m absolutely thrilled,so happy. Thankyou Steve and Ron and all your wonderful staff .You have all been my angels ,so caring and supportive . I will recommend you highly to everyone.

Pam.R.

Pam.R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Job Great Service

After 2 accidents close to each other I took my car to Sheens Croydon. They were great, job was well done, communication was excellent, car had been cleaned when I collected it, I was very happy. I really appreciated the loan car. I would recommend this panel company.

Sheen Panels Tullamarine- Excellent Service!

My car was rear ended and I originally went with my insurer’s repair shop. However, the job was done poorly so I looked to Sheen Panels Tullamarine to get it done properly. Richie sorted me out properly, doing a great job with the colour match and repairing my rear bumper. He also handled all the insurance claims so everything was smooth sailing!
I would recommend Sheen Panels Tullamarine to anyone and everyone, due to the impeccable service, meticulous workmanship and friendly staff. The bag of goodies that you get along with your repaired car is also a bonus!
Thanks again for making my car brand new!

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Jen! Thanks for your review :) We are so glad we could help after your insurer's repairer couldn't!

Blake R.

Blake R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sheen Panels Sunshine - I cannot speak highly enough of you!

louiz

louizAU

Excellent works and services

Dealt with Graeme Cuthbert, which is part of Sheen group I believe, in Box Hill twice before. Very happy both time, both with the works and services.

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hi Louiz - you are correct, they are certainly a part of the Sheen Group. We love their work and all involved go above and beyond :)

Perfect service

I cannot speak highly enough to commend Sheen service. Wonderful customer service, staff could not have been more helpful, car repaired in the time I required, perfect workmanship on replaced car door, car beautifully repaired, cleaned and shining brightly! Thank you so much Zane and staff for an excellent outcome ....
A silver lining in a very dark, beginning cloud of my car being damaged by a non identified driver. I could not be happier!

Jo .H
Jo .H

Fantastic service at Sheen!

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Jo! Thanks for your review :) We try to make a disappointing time a little easier!

Very bad service

I went to reservoir Sheen as I heard they good company asking for quote for my damaged car
The manager there took my details and said it takes 2 days . But it’s been 12 days now and still waiting. Every time I call they said tomorrow but never happened. Very bad company wouldn’t recommend it to anyone

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hi Sabina - thank you for taking our call last week and resolving this issue. Please continue to chat to Tony to ensure your repairs run smoothly. Thanks, James

Andrea

AndreaMelbourne

Sheen Panel Tullamarine

Just wanted to give a shout out to Chris at Tullamarine for his thoroughly courteous and efficient service. He fully explained the process and options open to me and followed through in a timely manner, Very professional!

Sheen GroupSheen Group

Hey Andrea! Thank you for your review :) it's great to hear Chris' services are appreciated