Sheen Group
See the Best Mechanics in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sheen Group

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Soozy
SoozyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Sheen Coburg

Ben at Sheen Coburg were extremely helpful following my accident, professional and kept me in the loop while my. car was being repaired. Thank you very much Ben and team

Job Satisfaction

Damage repair

To all the staff at Glen Waverley
Tim Sid & Mav
I want to say a BIG THANKYOU for looking after me repairing my car with excellent service and repair
You did a fantastic job on my car wow
I can’t express how extremely happy I am
And your service was very caring & proffessional
I will highly recommend you
Mary

Avoid at all cost

Picked up my car was not at fault then went on to solicit work take it to us we have 26 workshops mind you I wanted it to go to my panel beater only then to be told by insurer that it's illegal for them to do that would not release car until insurer paid fees which they did to avoid it getting out of hand but reported them to vic roads I got my car back with fuel alarm on and flattened battery needed to be fully charged again and code new fog for key had no problem except incidental bumper impact before sheens touched my car ask around these guys are cowboys and are not to be trusted

Job Satisfaction

Attempted Car theft

I had the misfortune to be a victim of an attempted car theft and my vehicle sustained extensive damage…the crew at sheen’s did an amazing job and I was kept informed all through the process …highly recommend this company ….

Fantastic service by Sam and Team at Sunshine Yard

I was extremely happy with the service provided by Sam and I would highly recommend the Sunshine Sheen to anyone. Sam looked after our interests and was genuinely interested in helping. Really a 5-star company

Great customer service

Tommy from the Ocean Grove Sheen panel beaters, sorted out my car on the spot after someone left a panel on the ground after running into at the supermarket. Awesome

Nothing but the best

I have used Sheen Panels of Croydon for years and I can't fault them. I have suggested friends and family go there and they have been more than happy. Excellent work and service.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional service

A big shout out to Luke and the Kensington team for the great job on repairing my car and what a bonus to have a perfectly cleaned interior! The customer service was second to none. I'd recommend them to anyone! Thanks very much guys!

Stafania
StafaniaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great customer service

I had my car repaired at Sheen Panel Service Hoppers Crossing, the second time in about a year.
the service was great from start to finish. they also did a wonderful repair job on my car.

great communication via Nicko and Jarrod, also I appreciated that they found a loan car for me to use.
I would highly recommend.

Stef

Dee
DeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never had better service or seen better quality work

First encounter went to Bayswater sheen and was very very impressed with the service, the loan car and quality of the repair. So my second crash I found they were in Ringwood closer to me and again same service and the quality of repair was above and beyond again I won’t go anywhere else now. I always recommend them to everyone, I should add in both cases I was not at fault

Johnno
JohnnoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Perfect Customer Service and Repair

Took My Saab to the Brooklyn site for repairs to my passenger door, Mario and his team repaired it to better than new. The service he and his team give is outstanding, keeping me upto-date through out the repair process. When I picked up the Saab it was presented in new condition , throughly cleaned and most importantly a perfect repair. I would highly recommend Sheen Group to anyone.

Sheen GroupSheen GroupSend a private message

Hey Johnno! Thanks for the review :) So glad we could help bring your Saab back to better than ever!

Daryl D.
Daryl D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sheen Panels Tullamarine - Excellent service again

Needed the services of Sheen Panels Tullamarine again (unfortunately), but the silver lining was the excellent service and professional work (as always). The car looks like new. Most highly recommended.

David
DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service friendly helpful

Great service customer help friendly I recommend them to anyone and I keep going back to them for more work to be done in my car good on price 100%

Sheen GroupSheen GroupSend a private message

Hey David - thanks for your review :) Glad we could help!

Yank
YankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful

Took my vehicle into the South Melbourne branch after backing into an immoveable object. Rear bumper was knocked out of shape. They took a look and told me it was nothing major. With a quick bang on the bumper, it was knocked back in place (the plastic wrap had popped out). The attendant give it a wipe down to remove the scratches and sent me on my way, neo charge.

Will use them in the future if the need arises.

Sheen GroupSheen GroupSend a private message

Hey Yank - so happy we could help! If you ever need us in the future, you know where we are :)

Asaad