SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

Cris M.

Cris M.Tasmania

My first experience was perfect

I've just got my order, which is 2 dresses, and I'm super happy with them. This is my first purchase at online Shein, and I'll certainly buy more again. Both dresses are beautiful, like the pictures, well made, and good fabric for the price I paid. The size was okay for me. I'm truly S, and I found both matches that standard. The delivery is great, they work super fast and with good communication for tracking. So, hope this company keep it and do not disappoint their customers.

What a Joke

What a JokeMorayfield

NEVER AGAIN

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SERVICE
It has taken me a month to get a return with very limited contact from shein worst customer service I've ever experienced and I'm still waiting. The dresses are very poorly made and the sizes are whacked.

Never again

Stacey LSydney, NSW

Perfect for my needs affordable and the quality is good

I have ordered quite a few items from Sheins Maternity range, and I have been impresses from quality to shipping time and everything in between. I am super happy with all my purchases and I feel great being able to dress up and dress down and all are sooooo comfy. It's hard to feel beautiful through this time but their range has made it easy. I will continue to purchase even after bub arrives.

rainbird456

rainbird456Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Woollen Jumpers

Received the first package of two jumpers today and very happy with them, exactly as described and no complaints with either, love the individual sealed bags to keep them clean, for the price (even if I get one season, super cheap) I am one very happy customer.

Hannah B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

You get what you pay for. No issues

I ordered my items on Friday and they came the following Wednesday! Didn’t expect it to be that quick. Quality of the wigs was fantastic for under $30, bought 3 bags also and they were great, zippers were a bit iffy but they’re working fine now. Can’t comment on clothing sizing though.

Never buy from here

SizingVery large
Michelle E.

Michelle E.Sydney, NSW

Wrong returns policy

You certainly pay for what you get cheap and nasty and sizing is way of. I also got charged nearly 20 dollars to return 3 items it states 10.52 if parcel is under 20kg will never purchase again.

Tat

TatNSW

DO NOT SHOP HERE

I purchased and item which I never received. Tried their customer service Avenue which just took me around and round in circles with auto prompt messages. Managed to find a live chat option and chatted to someone only to be advised that I needed to chase up parcel point and it wasn’t their responsibility. Contacted them on Facebook only to be sent to the same auto prompt page. I am still yet to receive the item.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Shipping Guarantee lie and parcel never received

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAm

I had ordered twice from shein and was very satisfied with their service but on my third order i was shocked i did not got my 2 items which were not so expensive but i have paid price for those product.
I contacted in facebook page shein australia and they were very polite in replying as they said me to wait for a week and they will get back to me. After 8th day i did not got any response and i messaged them and they replied me saying they checked the video and all the items were included in packaging.
I am shocked what are they trying to say that i am lying them for the product i didnot received which is paid.
Unethical and unsocial attitude.
Shame on you people.

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

Hugely unethical company! They constantly steal designs and prints from digital designers and artists and they're constantly generally problematic too!

Sany

SanyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Received wrong order.

I tried to contact them and send some photos for proof. No reply no help at all.
Frist and last time buying from them.

SizingVery large
Mel

MelWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wrong product sent

I ordered a dress and was sent something completly different and i have also have sent 2 emails with no response to how to fix this problem love the other dresses i got but want the dress i ordered not what they sent me

Nay88

Nay88Gippsland, VIC

Surprisingly impressed!

I have recently made my first order with Shein and I have to say, I'm actually impressed lol. Shipping was surprisingly fast considering I live in Australia, like far less then the estimated time and for the low amount of money I paid for the item it's actually a really nice top. Hopefully my next order will be just as good.

Joi B.

Joi B.Mid North Coast, NSW

reasonable price and good quality clothings

Fast delivery, only takes around 2 weeks. Verity items of clothing, most of them are pretty good quality with reasonable price. Can easily find what I am looking for. Good overall.

Find out how SheIn Australia compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Return Refund does not exist!

100% refund guarantee is all a lie! No response to several emails about my refund for my purchase, absolutely pathetic.

No returns

My products (two tops and trousers) were so disappointing - advertised as cotton blend but felt like 100% polyester - cheap shiny sort of material which i would never wear. Tried to contact the company several times to organise a return (as advertised 100% refund guarantee!) but no response. Complete rip-off.

Nice and fast order

I order last week got it so quickly very happy with product and reasonable price and nice quality and happy

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great shipping, medium quality clothes at good value for price

They estimated that it would be 20 days for my product, but it was actually under a week, and the quality of clothes is good for the low prices. If you find issues with sizing, I recommend looking at the measurement, which I think is better than XS, S, etc. I am the person who never has issues with sizing, as a tall XS/S. I really recommend it, but I’ve heard returns are horrendous so know what you’re buying.

Girls solid tracks

Girls solid tracksHunter Region, NSW

Wrong size in a kid size.

I bought a pair of shorts that were supposed to be an adult size shorts and it came in today and soon as I opened the package up. It was a size 8 In a kids shorts and It didn’t seemed like the size was the right one for me because it looked smaller than I thought it was and I knew that wasn’t my size shorts. It could’ve been a bit more accurate about what sizes you give to people instead of giving others the confusion of what sizes they’re and make it a little easier to figure out.