SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

• Sizing True to size (110) · Very small (68) · Slightly small (40) · Slightly large (27) · Very large (19)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (53%) · Not as advertised (47%)

Natalie SalernoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I think I wasted $120 for packages that aren’t even coming

I’ve waited nearly a month for my parcels and I’m still waiting. Yet everyone gets theirs the next week they order. Not only that the communication is horrible, make you wait HOURS and days for a reply just to tell stuff that doesn’t even help. I’m NEVER ordering off of SHEIN again if I don’t get my parcels today. They were due here on the 30-31st of March. It’s now the 6th of April. Where the heck are my parcels!!! I’m getting highly ticked off

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Natalie. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you send me your order number? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

Trang Huynh

Trang HuynhVictoria

Still waiting even they said it delivered

My order number is GSHMX10080003HB. When I track my order, it is said that my stuffs delivered, but I didnot receive anything yet. I am very confused now, hope to see your reply

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent a solution from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. If no email received, it may have been filtered to the spam folder. We hope to hear from you. :)

Still waiting...

I’m getting very annoyed, since I purchased some clothes on the 27th March and yet it is still in Hong Kong. Why is it taking so long? It hasn’t moved since I bought it. It said it was in transit on the 2nd April but it’s still where it’s been since I purchased it. My order number is; GSHM6G00X0002Q9

Horrible shipping

Placed my order through on the 19th March and it still had not arrived yet. Not happy as I was hoping to wear this piece very soon, praying it hurry’s up!!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you send me your order number? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

ChoojuuMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bodycon dress

If you want to purchase some bodycon dresses that are made with good material don't buy them in Shein, the material's horrible, too thin, cheap and it's not even worth 5AUD when you need to pay for 20-60AUD for a purchase :)))) But the jacket I bought from here is okay and the price is reasonable, please don't ever buy a body dress in here!!!!!!! You'll receive some trash items!!!!!

KXA87971, ZKH93895.

Dooze74Victoria

Don't let your husband shop for your daughter

The dodgest clothing. My daughters 3 tops arrived today. Size L and they just fit my almost 6 year old ( except sleeves too long). Terrible material, no label/ sizing label on any piece of clothing. Cheap and nasty make. Images look completely different to what actually arrived.

Dooze74

Order was posted back yesterday via Aus Post for a refund, hopefully products returned will be refunded and not lost in the system

Gillian

Gillian

You get what you pay for

Ordered a coat from Shein. I am size 12 so I ordered a L size. Had to put my hands behind my back to put my hands in the pockets. The front of the coat didn't connect. It looked terrible and hung really badly on my body. I will never order from Shein again.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Gillian. We are sorry for the issue caused. We will follow up on this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help

natashaSydney, NSW

Highneck skinny tee with thumbholes

So basically robbing you just for trusting their website False Advertising as 100% cotton however its 95% polyester and 5% spandex They havent corrected the advertisement and only offered $3 off next order however the item must be 25% over $3 or the second option is i pay return shipping which is around $10-15 out of my own pocket for THEIR mistake?!

Hi Alice my order number is GSHM6800C000ML4

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, natasha. Our team has sent a solution from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. If no email received, it may have been filtered to the spam folder. We hope to hear from you. :)

RubalKMann

RubalKMannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First impression is worst impression

I submitted order GSHM6F00Y00012H on 24th of March, tracking system shows it is still in HongKong. There is no way I am going to get it within 6-10 days. Very disappointed

Lisa

Lisa

Inaccurate sizing

I only ordered one item that was fairly cheap because I had a feeling this was not a great place for online shopping. Unfortunately I was right. I ordered something that was "large", but clearly it was Chinese "large", and not made for the Western market. I didn't bother returning it because you have to cover postage and it was cheap anyway. Wouldn't bother with this website.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Lisa. we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you send me your order number? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Hope you are doing great. I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous message. Please suggest if there is any update for us.

Not satisfied

It's been 15 days still haven't received my parcel yet ...It's still in Hong Kong.... .It will not recommend this to my relative or friends...Very slow Delivery ..Even though It says 6 to 10 days.

Jean
Jean

GSHM6R00Y000MKE

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent a solution from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Pearl M.

Certainly unimpressive that's for sure

I brought a shirt, and after one wash, on a gentle cold cycle and top put in wash bag, the stencil lettering of the shirt had stuck together and began to peel.
Will I buy again, certainly not!!! Quality is extremely poor and as I attempted to apply for a refund on the shein refund page ( which by the way is practically impossible to find,- the webpage contains no information on how to apply the refund process, and I literally had to google it.) After spending my time up loading info and photos I was redirected to a page saying your request has been rejected!!!! Urggggggghhhhh!
This is very bad business SHIEN and BTW you have lost a customer from ME!!!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Pearl. We will follow up on this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

The order number is GSHM6Q008000MSX. Thanks kind regards

jenny

jenny

so far so good

4 separate orders starting just over a week ago 3 jumpers and 1 2 piece (pants and top) set 1 order already arrived It's beautiful even better than the picture Nice and warm thick knit jumper for winter Quality and fit A plus Under $50 total for all 4 orders well you can't do that in store

kezza

kezzaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good products

Love the products I agree you can pick products up cheap and better quality at kmart but in my option I'm very happy I haven't wasted money will buy again

Product Appearance As advertised

Hey, I was wondering if you ship from Australia? And if not will I still be able to receive my order if I order during this pandemic with borders being closed?

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. Thanks for the message. Yes, we still ship to Australia. Our shipping policy can be checked here: https://au.shein.com/Shipping-Info-a-280.html

HermioneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed !

Bought a couple of sleep-wears, the quality and materials are extremely poor and disappointed. It looks like “Tai bao”, cheap clothes from China market rather than a proper brand. Truly disappointed.

Sizing Slightly small
Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Hermione. We will follow up on this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Looking forward to your follow up . Order number is 555928454395. Thanks

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

SickbubsmumAU

Toll company Shein deal with are rubbish

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello Sickbubsmum. Sorry if our logistics service failed your expectation. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

555928039030 and 555978201651. Thankyou

DISAPPOINTED!!!!

This is my first and last time using shein. I order my items on the 10 or March and it’s been in Hong Kong since the 14 of March haven’t even move or anything and shipping says 5-8 business days. Not happyy would not recommend using this website.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Lysa. We will follow up on this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Zhanna V.South East Queensland, QLD

Desperate and disappointed.

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

Please stay away from this Website

Brookeasked

Hi, I ordered some shoes 1 month ago and I havnt received them yet, it’s getting ridiculous, I also don’t have a order number, I’m not happy this is taking so long!!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, Brooke. We will follow up on this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Brooke

Hello Alice, I don’t have an order number.. my order was is under Brooke Potter, 57 VILLAGE BOULEVARD, pimpama Queensland Australia 4209

JaydeBarrengerasked

Hi, Can you tell me where my package is. I ordered it on the 26th of March and nothing on my tracking has been updated since the 2nd of April. I have ordered from you a number of times and it NEVER takes this long. The order number is GSHM6G004000305 & the tracking number is 555928768441. Thanks.

Natalie Salerno

Goodluck. I ordered mine on the 15th of March still waiting for 2 parcels and no communication what so ever.

JaydeBarrenger

Seriously?? What is going on. I understand a couple of days but it shouldn't take this long. I normally have it in around 5 days.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. I checked the parcel status is that 2020-04-02 10:30 HONG KONG In Transit to Destination. We will inform our Logistics Department to check your parcel asap. Please wait 3-5 days for the checking results.
We confirmed that we would like to refund you if you cannot receive the package finally. Please let us know if we can solve the issue in this way.

Natalie Salernoasked

WHERE ARE MY PARCELS?!? I’ve waited way past the due date and gave them 1 extra week to ship it to me and it’s not good enough because it’s still not here? How come other people in Adelaide are receiving theirs so quickly?! This is absolutely appalling I’m so not impressed with this so far. This is like waiting for something off of wish. WAYYYYY TO LOOOONNNNNG

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello, for customer service, please try get promptly help at Customer Care Center:
https://www.shein.com/robot?page=navigationBar (PC user) or https://m.shein.com/user/support (Phone user).
Please also feel free to take a look at the information in our FAQ if you haven't already. It’s possible you may find the answer to any questions you have there.
Or please contact our customer service email support@shein.zendesk.com. We will look into the issue asap and give feedback within 24 hours.
Best regards,
SHEIN.COM

Natalie Salerno

Wooooooooow would you believe I got an update and can see where my packages are now! Thanks me haha

Alice L.SHEIN

Hello. Thanks for your patience. We are glad to hear this. If you have any trouble or issue, feel free to contact us at any time.

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands