SheIn Australia

2.3

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible quality!

Avoid SHEIN. Looks good on website but horrific quality when received. Made in China for probably 10 cents RMB and selling for AUD $8! Daylight robbery! Should be ban from selling in Australia. Regret for not reading reviews first.

keepsmilynSydney Surrounds, NSW

Quality swimwear at a great price!

Bought 3 sets of bikini swimwear for last summer and they are still in amazing condition this year around. Worn a number of times and still lots of life left in them. Vibrant colours, quality material and well packaged. Shipping took a little while, but worth the wait! Would buy from them again and keen to see if the same high quality continues across other product ranges.

Chrissi

ChrissiPerth, WA

CRAP!!!

Absolute rubbish. Quality is zero!!! I’m so angry I didn’t read the reviews first. Oh well needed some rag to wash my car!!!

Find out how SheIn Australia compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

it shows where my package is so that I can track it

what happens if my package from shein is in transit to my destination in Melbourne, when would be the estimated time that it will be delivered to my house?

Felicity

FelicityMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy

Ordered 11 items, took forever to arrive, only received 10, 6 were completely incorrect, the rest incorrect sizing. Will not provide address for refund and will only offer $25 store credit even after numerous requests for refund.
Have also gone through the bank to get refund and they appear on credit card as a tech company so you have go through hoops to try getting refund. Still ongoing issue

Rose K.

Rose K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not refunding my money.

It has been over two months that I have been waiting for my refund but you keep making excuses. My order number is GSHMRR0040005KY. Refund my money now. This company is a rip off, avoid at all costs.

Destiny

DestinyPerth, WA

Fast delivery quality clothing!!

I ordered over 20 items just 5days ago. And to my suprise were just delivered today!! Love them , every peice of clothing. Will definitley be shopping here again. Thanks!

Kerry

KerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't ever buy from this site!!

Sent me broken products and then had to fight with them to do anything about it. Charged me $12.95 for delivery and can't even bubble wrap item or send it in a box so it doesn't get damaged. The clothes are just cheap crap material. Don't waste your money!! I will never buy from here again.

Dianne

DianneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I received my clothing from Shein. Everything fitted perfectly

There a vast choice of clothing to pick from. I was happy. Delivery was quick. I am happy with quality and price

fiona D.

fiona D.Southwest, VIC

refund never processed and no way to follow up

Claims to have a simple return system however my items were sent to Sydney 3 weeks ago
And no refund or contact. You cannot contact anyone in regards to this. Poor service

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Will not touch with a barge pole! Trash!

Loving Shein coz She In x

Top to bottom perfect fit
Loving shein more and more everyday
90s summer vibes exactly what I was going for. Just had to come here and give a great review. Ooh I’m slim thick btw
Top is a small
Jeans is 4 US
Shoe is 36/6

Julie Y.

Julie Y.Sydney, NSW

Sizing wrong sheer flimsy material

Bought 2 short play suits for over swim wear in Size XL and the waist is too close to the bust, not enough length. Would be ok but then crouch cuts into you. So not enough length. Made for extra short ppl as I’m 157cm.
Both sheer but the pink one is also flimsy but ok with swimwear I suppose.
Postage to and fro would be over $20 so I’ll keep them and give to some lucky charity.

Di H.

Di H.Illawarra, NSW

All Good

I have purchased a number of items on 3 different occasions. Mostly I have been happy I did need to return/ exchange a couple of things & all went smoothly. The quality is OK but the price is excellent. Their size chart is REALLY good dont go on your usual sizing read their chart.

Rebecca T.

Rebecca T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

CRAP!!!!

the worst of its kind!!!
Companies that rip people OFF!! l wont buy from them ever. they will not respond to my emails, after numerous times of me trying...NOT HAPPY AT ALL

Poor quality

Poor quality fabric donot waste ur money on shein.if u need to return again pay for shipping . Will never buy again from shein.

Leah

LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero Customer Service

Purchased clothes from these guys quite often lickily never needed to return anything until now and they have shown their true colours! The strap was broken I emailed 2 different places. Messaged them on Facebook all totally ignored. They have lost a customer.

Ivan S.

Ivan S.

My original review wasn’t good because I found their checkout and tracking bad.

My original review wasn’t good because I found their checkout and tracking bad. I tried to cancel within an hour after ordering and there wasn’t an option to.
But in fairness, they were the only online seller that had the product I wanted and it arrived within a week from overseas and I am happy with the product.
My advice would be, only buy after checking their return policy, it’s not the easy return policies that Amazon, EBay Plus and many small online boutiques have. But my experience in the end was good.

waste of time SMH

Found the pricing more than reasonable but was very disappointed when the products arrived.

The sizing was way off with skirts all being way to big, material cheap, thin and don't look like photos.
They all also fit awkwardly with sips making weird dents and no consideration of a waist.
The bikini was too small even though I followed size charts. I'm size 10-12 ordered L and XL... a large ( including measurements) is a not what they said it would be, instead it should be a generous size 6-8

Do not shop here unless you want to shop at a place that sizes incorrectly or provides noticeably cheap and unflattering clothing.

SizingVery large
Mulberry

MulberryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service and shipping service.

The shipping time was much slower than promised. Customer service is terrible. "Store points" is offered for the delay, but they are only valid for a certain period of time. Thanks but no thanks. As if I would shop with you again. A refund of shipping fees would have been a fair outcome.

Margaret

Margaretasked

I commenced return process and chose parcel point however then I found there wasn't one in my region. How can I undo the process and go back to post office return option.

Maddi K.

Maddi K.asked

Hi, I have tracked my order and this was the information given:
We are unable to deliver your item until we have all items together. We will attempt delivery once all items are available.
Could you please advise what this means and approx delivery time?
Order number GSHM9F0070001UF

keepsmilyn

Hi Maddi, I suggest you check with both Shein and the courier company they used. The delivery company may be having trouble finding your address. Perhaps it was printed incorrectly or the label damaged causing the delivery company to struggle to determine the address. In my opinion this is Sheins responsibility. Until you have the package in your hands then its up to them to resolve transit issues. Whether they actually assist you or not is another story though. If indeed they have deemed the package as "unable to deliver" for whatever reason it will most likely return to the sender, then you should be able to request a refund or credit from Shein. Good luck!

Sophia C

Sophia Casked

Hi, my package has been in transit, in Melbourne airport for over two weeks now, I was just wondering how much longer it will be there for and when my package may come? It said estimated delivery time is 10th November, it’s now the 11th, starting to feel worried because it hasn’t arrived in Sydney yet and I need my items for a certain date and worried they won’t come in time :/

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount A$45.00
Mens / Womens ClothingMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own Label
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Clothing TypeChildren, Formal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear and Swimwear

Other Clothing Shops & Brands