SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

2.2

Cheap quality thin crappy materials

I’m pretty disappointed with my order I spent over $300 and got over 20 items which is very cheap. But a lot of the garments are made out of those static thin silky materials. I will never purchase anything from this company again.

Sizing Slightly large
Amber W.

Amber W.South East Queensland, QLD

Fashionable, fast and cheap

I started ordering from Shein a couple of months ago. Just placed my third order. Everything has fit perfectly, The reviews on the site are great as you can compare to other customers of similar size/height and they state whether the item is a large, small fit, or as expected. Price is fantastic and it's the only place I've been able to find plus size fashion that doesn't make me look like a granny or cost the earth. Great stuff guys!

They're fairly good

They're fairly good. Personally for me being 6'1 it's really hard to find clothes, I mean then everything is good ok but the pants are really short. Some of the sizing is off. I ordered a pair of shorts and they were supposed to be too big for me, they were to small.

Sizing Slightly small

Leonora F.Hobart, TAS

No problems so far at all with SHEIN

I have bought quite a few things from SHEIN over the last three months and so far I have had no issues at all. The clothing has been great for the price and I have received all my refunds when returning my clothes.

Rebecca

RebeccaNorth Queensland, QLD

Absolutely loved my dress bought from Shein. Perfect fit. Very comfy and cost was very reasonable.

Love my dress I bought from Shein. Great fit and comfy to wear. Quality fantastic. Come fast. Great Size and correct size from measurements. Would recommend to any one to deal with Shein..

Awful, thieves.

I bought two dresses using PayPal and the money has been taken but I never received an order confirmation. When I log in to My Account, it says there are no orders. I have sent two emails to the company and NO RESPONSE. Don't waste your money!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, Anon, sorry for the bad experience.
Could you give me your order number?
I will check and send you email to your email account, which is also your SHEIN email account.
Waiting for your reply.

Anon
Anon
lakshmi P.

lakshmi P.Victoria

High shipping fee in Australia

I am about to order a dress in shein Australia i was ended with disappointment because they charge shipping fee $12.50AUD on below orders of $100 this is too high

Hi, lakshmi P,
sorry, since the item price is cheaper than some other sites, we couldn’t provide free shipping service now.
We will continuously upgrade our service and products for every customers in SHEIN.
Have a nice day!

Barbara B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WARNING!!

Their business model based on fraud.
-Terrible quality (forget the item's photo online - nothing to do with the reality)
-missing items from the parcel
- wrong size
- they don't have consumer service. You won't have back your money!

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

Sizing Very large

Hi,

I have already sent you a message on your Facebook page and on your website. My order number is GSHMRA00U000TBA.

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have sent you an email, please check.

Char MZ

Char MZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't trust, no refund, horrible service - Melbourne, AU

Sizing Very small

Jackie

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awful. Had to return items due to wrong sizing

Had to return items due to wrong sizing however never received my refund nor was I ever contacted apart from to acknowledge the receipt of my returns. Very disappointed indeed.

Sizing Slightly large

Hi, Jackie,
sorry for your inconvenience.
May I know your order number?
I will check it for you.

Customer service is nonexistant

I tried to contact the customer service through here, through the fb page and the website, but no one ever responds. Always a bot. The customer service rep that responded said she emailed me but she did not. Furthermore, when I tried to generate a return, no shipping label was even created so how can I even return it? when I wanted to add additional things to my return because I messed up initially no one coudl help me. and to top it all off, the final sale items (hair accessories), they don't let you return, even if it's crap. This is exhausting!

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, Jess, could you give me your order number? I promise to help you out asap.

Jess
Jess

GSHMR300Q0003M5

Cannot return items!

I placed an order and want to return 4 of the items. I followed the instructions and started the return process but the return link to print label is nowhere to be found and the tracking number does not exist 555934246276
The original order number was Order NO. GSHMR4008000U4W
I have no way of finding the return link to print the label or any idea of the address to return to.
Frustrated.

Hi, Anna,
Thank you for your feedback.
I have sent an email to your SHEIN email account, please check.
Hope it helps.

kiana

kianaCentral Queensland, QLD

annoyed

i just recieved my order, and it’s not even mine i got someone else’s, my order number is GSHMRS00T0005VM
this is really annoying and want my order as soon as possible

Alice L.SHEIN

Hi, kiana, sorry for the bad experience. As I checked, our customer service representatives has helped you reship your order. If you have any other problem about your order, please contact us again.

Ripped off!

Did not refund when they were meant to.
Our order was put on hold due to lack of verification on our id.
Correspence from that transaction stated from Shein,
'If we do not receive a response in three days, your order will be canceled and your refund will be processed back to your account. Hope to hear from you soon!
Sincerely'

We did not respond but still did not receive the refund.

a beautiful life
a beautiful life

Here is the order no. GCPCL262
We also have email correspondence which highlights the error on Shein's behalf.
And No, the issue has not been solved.

Big bum

Big bumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slow delivery but worth the wait

The delivery took a while but that was understandable due to the pandemic. We received the item's we ordered & they were a perfect fit. Very happy, I will definitely order from here again.

Rachel A.

Rachel A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You get what you pay for.... and sometimes better!

I have ordered from Shein three times and have not been disappointed. I am usually a big op shop / use for ever sort of person, but I bought two lovely jackets in my first order, and some fashion items for my kids in the last orders (leggings and t-shirts). No, they are not cotton and they are not going to last forever, but the sizing and finish were good for the cheap price.

Eloise

EloiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They steal hard working artists designs without permission or compensation!! Do not support this company.

This design is stolen and it is the third design they have stolen from the same artist. They remove them after complaints but do not compensate the artist at all

Hi, Elosise,
thanks for your supervision. Our legal team is contacting with the artist.
SHEIN holds the point that every designer's copyright should be respected.
Have a good day.

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Parcel not delivered

I ordered 4 items last June and until now i haven’t received the package. Order number: GSHMYG00T0003FT with the tracking number 555930703053. Based on the package tracker, the parcel is still in hongkong. Its been more than 2 months and i havent received the package or any information regarding my order.

Hi there Alice,
I have decided to wait for my package. Please let me know and update me about my parcel as soon as you have the details of the delivery.
Thank you for your prompt action.

MissVegas

MissVegasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely love Shein Australia

Madison

MadisonVictoria

Meh, kinda ok

The material was ok but apparently my order was canceled? I’m so confused, it was being shipped and my mum told me not to click on any links they provide as it could be a scam to steal our money. DISAPPOINTED

Sizing Slightly small