SheIn Australia

• Sizing True to size (96) · Very small (63) · Slightly small (34) · Slightly large (25) · Very large (16)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (53%) · Not as advertised (47%)

Ashy C.

Ashy C.Perth, WA

Do not order from these guys

I have been waiting over 4 months for the items I have purchased. They have sent me incorrect items twice and refused to send me my items until I returned the wrong package they sent! Eventually they sent me two out of 4 of my original items but in the wrong size and I had to drive an hour to the depot of their chosen delivery company to pick up the wrong items! The customer service is a joke. I’m now considering this theft and I will be contacting the police re: theft and fraud!
Do not purchase from this company! The stress is not worth it!

Sizing Very large

Item not delivered

I placed an order on 12 February and it still hasnt been delivered. Tracking number 555927374074....i live in nz...i wAnt to know about my items...when i ll get them..thanks..please reply

Gemma

GemmaVictoria

Item not delivered

Hi there,

I placed an order on 05th February and it still hasnt been delivered. Tracking number 555927208465.

I have called TOLL and they state they cant find it. Please dont use TOLL to deliver our packages as they are completely incompetent.

This is the first time I have ever used Shein. Cant comment on the quality of the clothes at this point.

Where is my package?

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Placed an order for $126 and no tracking or order confirmation

OMG! I am so scared. I wish I had read all the reviews before. I have placed an order for $126 (saved for so many months) today and i have no email confirmation that my order has gone through or when is my order being delivered!!

Dear SHEIN, please dont be a money scraping company. I need to know when my order is being delivered as it is a very big money for me. My order number (thanks fully did a screen capture) is Order
GSHM5B002000WNQ.

I just hope you deliver the item on time as I have a ceremony on 4 Marc h for which I have placed the order.
Never again!!!

annonymous
annonymous

I have not received any email....what's the deal. I am going to get my orfee

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, would you please check your spam to check the email? Or would you please just send us an email at dispute@shein.com with productreview - annonymous on the title? We will help you soon.

Sheree C.

Sheree C.Darling Downs, QLD

Decently pleased with my purchase.

I bought a few items from Shein online store. Delivery was very extremely fast and prompt considering it was shipped from overseas. One thing that I was not pleased with was the quality of the Cami top and tights. Yes I did only pay $18 for those but the quality and finishings should be worth $18. You can get a nice pair of crop top and leggings from target for less than $18. Overall I am pleased with my purchase. Definitely read the item description before you purchase items from Shein.

Kay H

Kay HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Service, Horrible Quality!

The clothes often don’t look like what is depicted . They are cheap knock offs of the pictures. The shipping is slow and unsafe. Returns are a nightmare. Poor customer service.

Please save your money and don’t shop here!

Sizing Very small

Delores

DeloresSouth-East, TAS

Perfect in every way

I absolutely love SHEIN..... I'm always shopping with them and they have never let me down...I am selective on my choices of purchase and I have been over the moon with the products I receive..I have no hesitation in recommending them and the delivery of my parcels is prompt and with a smile....I have deleted all other online apps and will choose SHEIN now every time so SHEIN keep up the good work and please know that you have a very devoted loyal customer in me.....thankyou...thankyou...thankyou

Avasworld11

Avasworld11Sydney, NSW

Absolutely love the clothing.

I must say that I was quite sceptical about ordering it first because I wasn't too sure of the quality, but once we put in our first order and saw that the clothes are actually really good. We placed an even larger order and love everything.

Courier service

Unfortunately I won't be ordering from Shien again as they choose to use the courier company Fastaway, which has the worst service I have experienced and a quick google search proves I am not alone as they have a 1 star rating and nothing but unhappy reviews. No update on when they will deliver, one pick up location in Port Melbourne, or you can opt to have it delivered in two days time! Usually for an added fee? Crap service.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Agdarc. Could you send me your order number (in ABC12345 format)? thus, I will help you in the best way possible.

SofiaSydney, NSW

Refund incorrect amount. Stop stealing my money Shein

Sizing Very large
Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Sofia. Really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Jamael

Jamael

Never had a problem!

Renee

ReneeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not happy

I placed an order over a month ago. Order # ZBL102661, Tracking # 32886500990 it says there was an attempted delivery/No one home/Not able to be contacted. This is not true I was home and not contacted. Where is my order i purchased please?

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Renee. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check your email for updates regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

LinaSydney, NSW

Ref 4029357733 is looking for my delivery

No email no anything except a parcel connect courier card with a fake reference. Bought 3 items I will never see as can't contact Shein for order no. Money scam.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Hope you are doing great. I was wondering if you got a chance to review my previous message. Please suggest if there is any update for us.

Dijana

DijanaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Don't waste ur money,

Poor customer service , no interest when I've told them that my parcel is lost , saying that my parcel is delivered. I've explained them that toll leave me msg to pick up a parcel , but they never give me the location from where. I've call them 3 times , once they give me wrong address saying that they are not sure , but psrcel might be there. Such a waste of time Becouse when I went there they told me that they have never receive parcel on my name . I've contact shein so many times and always same answer "please wait" . Poor poor poor customer service. I didn't spent much money , but I will never spent cent again and hopefully no one else will order from their website.
Don't waste ur time and money ppl .

SnazzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this company it’s a disaster to send anything back

After about 30 emails to try and send items back that do t fit I’m getting annoyed. It says EASY RETURNS. There is nothing easy about returning anything to this company.

I am still trying to correspond imagine what it’s like to get a refund. I’ll make sure it’s sent registered post.

Sizing Very small

Dispute ya with PayPal now

AnnoyedPerth, WA

dont get your refund for returns

I returned 2 dresses nearly 5 weeks ago and still have not revieved my refund... shocking company, do not waste your money, delivery also takes forever... no customer service line so no one to speak to

Annoyed

how do i contact you other than on here

Annoyed

its literally impossible to speak to someone via your website

Leonie E.

Leonie E.Perth, WA

Love this store

The site is easy to navigate, but most importantly for me was the accuracy of their sizing guides for each of the garments.
So refreshing to receive an order and find the items actually exceed expectations

LatoyaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Still waiting on order

Hey so I made a order Jan 29th 2020 I've made other orders as well and they all come on time accept my daughter's clothes I've had no email nothing of some one could get in touch with me thanks

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hi dear Latoya, this is John from SHEIN customer service group and i would be glad to assist you to track your order status here. Would you mind sending us your order number or your registered email address firstly? Look forward to your replying!

Latoya

Please send me a phone number to contact please as I've just recieved a refund of one of my orders thank you

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello. We are sorry that we have no hotline service in Australia. Could you please let us know your order number? We will contact you to solve the issue asap.

Norah

NorahSydney, NSW

Poor Quality

Poor quality and poor customer service never buy anything from this online store. The pics on the website is completely different to the received parcel. Waste of money so avoid

Sizing Slightly small

Jodie

Jodie

Heard nothing

I placed an order on 29/1/20. I have not received an email from them with any tracking information, nor have i received the items. I have emailed them and waiting to hear back but it looks like they are notorious for doing this. I will be contacting PayPal to get my money back!

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Jodie. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.