SheIn Australia

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bought but never receive

I bought 2 times in SHEIN, but 2 times not recive in my home, try mane time take my money back, but is hard they said my delivery is a dispatch

Dissatisfied

Ordered a couple of dresses a top and a kimono
The kimono was the only thing I kept. The dresses where way to small and the top same to small I emailed them to return the items which I did the next day I keep emailing them just the same answer they reckon they havent received the items as yet the items where sent back on the 26th November 2019
I wont be ordering anything else from this company again
I will be taking this further

MarionSydney, NSW

My order has disappeared

I ordered during Black Friday and after few days my order just disappeared from my shein account like I have never ordered anything. And without order number I cannot get refund. Never order again with them

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Marion. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Marion

555925451546 i have finally found the number but its been in transit from Hong Kong for days now

Disappointed!!!

All the items I bought were made of a material akin to a shower curtain. Very shocked and disappointed at the poor quality of material used. Not suitable for the Australian climate!

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello there, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

Absolutely Ridiculous Processing Time

I made my order on the 1st of December and until this day (its the 10th) my order is still processing? My payment was confirmed and all but I have not received a confirmation email. Its been 10 days and it hasnt even been shipped yet which seems absolutely ridiculous.
Order #XPP94777

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, we apologize for the delay. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Terrible contact, refund, delivery processes

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Amelia. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please provide us with the order number? We'll check the refund for you asap.

Amelia
Amelia

I have already sent an email to Dispute@Shein.com.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello. Thanks for the feedback. May I know the title of the email? I will check it asap.

Annabelle A.

Annabelle A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

what you see in what you get!!!

The app is super easy to navigate and items stays in cart for ages... absolutely love the website and app.
the clothing is very accurate true to size. The shipping is ridiculously fast. AfterPay is now available... what more could one ask for!!!

Kim

KimGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shipping takes too long

I have placed an order on the 22nd of November and I still havent recieved my order. The tracking says it has arrived in melbourne on the 1 of dec and now its saying its still in transit from hong kong. Im very disappointed with the delivery. I hope to get them soon and fingers crossed I wouldnt have to return any items as I have read bad reviews regarding quality and fittings.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello Kim, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

where is my order lost?

website claims guarantee in 5-8 business days and its over 10 days now. When I track my order it say its in transit to destination. my order no is - ZPL92566

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Dear, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please reply as soon as possible. We hope to hear from you. :)

UnhappyshopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again!

Recieved items which were faulty and poor quality and had to send back for a refund and still nothing almost 2 weeks later. I have reached out to the team and nothing. It is terrible that they are happy to take payment so quickly but returning funds is almost impossible. First and only time I will ever use this site. It is frustrating to have paid for items I don't have.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, could you send me your order number (in ABC12345 format)? thus, I can help you the best way possible.

LLP89606

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Dear, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you. :)

Pradhan.P

Pradhan.PSydney, NSW

Having a nightmare shopping with Shein!!

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Dear, Pradhan. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you soon.

Different Sizes in Set!!

Dissapointed with all of my sets that I have purchased from Shein especially one in particular where the sizes don't even match they are 2 sizes different from eachother. Have been in contact with them about my situation where they told me that they had informed the warehouse to send the correct size only for me to follow up 2 weeks after that just to be told that they had sent me an email stating that it's out of stock which is a complete lie as I hadn't received any other email besides them telling me that I was going to receive my item.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello Genista, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

Genista K.
Genista K.

XHK86621

Awful first shopping experience

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, there. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

Sarah.C

Sarah.CSydney, NSW

Delivery tracking is impossible

Order number KKK92964 order was placed last week Wednesday have been closely tracking as I DESPERATELY need the items before Friday that I planned ahead was advised by email that it was being delivered by Toll and when I put the tracking number it didnt exist! Please send me my items service from ASOS and even Boohoo have been a better experience.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Dear, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We hope to hear from you soon.

Boss Wife

Boss Wife

Perfect. Waiting for one more item.

Saphire R.

Saphire R.Sydney, NSW

Worse customer service ever

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello. Apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

KiriPerth, WA

Impossible to return items

All good until you need to return an item, they do not respond to any communication. If you buy a product that doesnt fit or suit you, prepare to wave goodbye to your $$

Sizing Slightly small
Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello Kiri, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

BKL80227
BCX81705
This will be the third time I have provided these details to no avail

Caro

CaroPerth, WA

Really pleasantly surprised!

After reading the reviews on-line and after I had placed my order, I was really nervous.
I ordered 4 dresses just last week and everything arrived today!
Okay, so, some of the fabrics aren't amazing and the workmanship not great, BUT for the prices paid I am really satisfied with my products and will be able to wear everything well.
The brand seems pretty true to size as I ordered a couple of mediums rather than small as I thought they might be too small but I probably could have gotten away with my normal size - small.
All items were exactly as advertised and I have found the whole experience much, much more pleasurable than many of the reviews led me to believe I would.
I am a young at heart 62 year old woman living in Western Australia.

Sizing Slightly large

Veronika F.

Veronika F.Sydney, NSW

Considering the price point it is great!

Vika

VikaNorth Queensland, QLD

Order Tracking

I placed an order on 18th Nov and its been sitting in transit since the 24th I have tried to contact customer service only to get automated responses! Can someone please respond to me.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello Vika, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.