SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia

I have found Shein excellent! I have been happy with the quality of all products and 90% of fit of my purchases. The two things I did not like were more that they did not suit me but my daughter wears them! Very quick delivery to Australia, 7-10 days. They have an excellent range and have plenty of days when delivery is free. Although I have never had to return anything, my daughter has and found the service excellent. The products are cheap so I never buy anything without reading all the reviews and looking at the actual photos from those who have purchased products as this give you an idea on quality, size and fit. It is always smart to research before buying especially as you can not try thing on. I also add my review and photos to help other. You get more than you pay for!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hello. Thanks for the review here. That is really so important for us, we will continue to improve the size, quality and service all the time. Welcome your next order. If you have any trouble or issue, feel free to contact us.

They deny bad reviews!

I have ordered from shein in the past and have had great success! Ive left many positive, 5 star reviews - I was looking forward to my 6th order! I purchased 2 pullover jumpers and some undies. The 2 jumpers were unwearable! They website did not indicate they would be crop tops! I even purchased them oversized, thinking they would be super comfy and easy to throw on - not the case. I decided to let it go and not bother to refund (dont have time at the moment to deal with the hassle) and instead leave an honest review. THEY DENIED MY REVIEW?? Other shoppers need to beaware of this obvious fault in these 2 garments. Just because its a negative review and doesnt suit them it shouldnt mean you can flat out reject it. If they dont accept my review, i will never purchase again. Its really annoyed me.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello, GMG. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. And I will follow up this issue. Would you please provide me the order number? Thanks for your kind help.Order Number: ZCZ62385Dear GMG, Our team has sent an email to Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please reply as soon as possible. We hope to hear from you soon.

Poor item and No options for refund

I brought a strapless bra but the bra has defects. There are a lots of creases on the outer cups which makes it awkward to wear, visible marks from outside clothes. I have no idea how to contact and get refund from the Shein

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello, Karishma. Apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will help you solve the issue if you can provide the order number. Waiting your reply. Have a nice day.AAZ62985 is my order number for the strapless bra. Kindly refund my money as I cannot wear the defective item.Dear Karishma, Our team has sent an email to Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please reply as soon as possible. We hope to hear from you soon.

Great company

I have now ordered 4 times and everything has been exactly as advertised. I purchased a fabulous coat that I can't seem to take off. I recommend this online company and look forward to many more purchases.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for your support! We'll keep bringing you more wonderful products. Have a nice day : )

The colours are the same as the picture on line

I ordered wide leg pants and for the price they are excellent fabric. They are too long but I can take them up. They arrived in just a few days. Impressed. I couldn't review the order on they Shein review page as I didn't know how, so tried this. They have plenty of products that suit me. I am over 70 years old.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hello, Stringlug. Thanks so much for your love and support. For the review, please follow the steps: 1. Log into your SHEIN account 2. Click on "My Orders" 3. Go to "View Details" of the order containing the item you want to review 4. Then click "Write a Review" and upload a photo if you wish 5. Submit your reviews for verification We will keep to improve ourselves and provide more better clothes and service to you. Have a nice shopping. If you have any trouble or issue, feel free to contact us any time.sorry can't find view detailsHello, Stringlug. Or would you please let us know the order number or just send us an email at dispute@shein.com with productreview on the title? We will contact you to solve the review issue. Have a nice day.

Poor Response from Customer Service, No Refund No Return

I purchased a dress through their Facebook channel. I received the dress and it had some iron or chemical burn type of stains. I sent the enquiry and request for a refund after I took nearly 1 hour to find their contact details. It’s no clear what’s the refund/return process. After a few days they contacted me saying that ‘if’ what I was claiming was correct or true they will find out if they could give me some kind of refund. However they asked me to send them pictures of the dress and the stains. Once I did, I have followed up 3 times and there’s still no answer. No refund and I can’t return the dress. It is very frustrating. It is definitely not a good customer experience.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hello, Magda. We are so sorry about that. Please let us know the order number and we will help you return. Looking forward to your reply.Hello, Magda. Would you please tell us your order number? We will solve the issue for you asap. Have a nice day.

Returns a hassle, you get what you paid for

I ordered some items and returned them. I have to say that the people I dealt with in organising the return were helpful but it was abit of a hassle to return the items (to America) and chase the money back. When returning you can choose for it to go back onto your card that you paid with or their wallet system, I chose the Wallet system thinking I may purchase something later. I ended up withdrawing these funds and have yet to receive them, my bank is disputing this. And yes I was returned half my shipping costs but did not realise it was only credit for an additional order not money into my account which I think is misleading.

Moral of my story, think twice before you purchase items as the returns is a pain, and choose to return money back onto your card, not their wallet system.

Also items are what you pay for. Quality is cheap but so is their price.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hello, Junita. Thanks for your feedback. And we will check your refund status for you if you can provide the order number. Waiting your early reply. Have a nice day.Hi Alice, thanks for getting in touch. Order number is XZZ45270, cheers.Dear Junita, Our team has sent an email to Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please reply as soon as possible. We hope to hear from you soon.

Cheap and nasty junk

I had a few things in my order. Firstly The T-shirt quality is terrible cheap flimsy see through fabric . I also ordered a mat that was supposed to say flamingo. On the website the print was too small to read in the picture but it was advertised as flamingo. Once it arrived it’s spelt FAMINGO. customer service said too bad and if you try and leave a review on their website they deny it if it’s not good. Don’t believe a word of the lies they have as their reviews on there.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello, leanne. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please provide us with the order number if there is any issue with our products? We'll offer proper solution for you asap.Hello, leanne. Glad to help you today. Please provide me with your order number, we'll help you to solve it. Waiting for your feedback later.

You dont get what you see sometimes

My first order was good and I was happy. Thus, I made second order with more items and got 50% of them were not good : fabric was lower then average, color is sucked, not as advertised, not fitting much.This is photo of the worst item I got.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello, Hanna. Would you mind sending me your order number? We'll help you with it. Have a nice day.Hi Alice, my order number is AKC60797. You can read my review from Shein website as well. I was mistaken of the color, it was army green, I thought it was brown. Despite that, I am not happy with the color I received, not as advertised.Dear Hanna, Our team has sent an email to Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please reply as soon as possible. We hope to hear from you soon.

Received Donna Cover In the Wrong Size with Stains

I received a Doona Cover that I had ordered for almost $40. It arrived and was smaller than advertised and had multiple brownish stains on the Doona. I contacted them and they offered me a $10 refund and said I couldn't return it because I had attempted to wash the stains off of the cover so the item could not be resold...

Hello, J Blair. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.Hello Alice, The order number is LLY60795. I have negotiated with SHEIN and they have decided to compensate me half of the price of the product I bought. This is a better offer but I am disappointed that I had to negotiate for it and still couldn't receive a full refund.Dear J Blair, Our team has sent an email to Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please reply as soon as possible. We hope to hear from you soon.

Returne from shein

Can’t find an address to send my dress back. Ordered it with shein and it is absolutely useless to return items. Won’t be using them again. No address for Australia

Product Appearance As advertised
Hello Helen, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.Hello, Helen. We will help you return if you can provide the order number. Waiting your early reply. Have a nice day.The number I have is 830098.

On my 7th order in just over 2 months

You get rewarded for leaving reviews and photos. They give you points to use on your next purchase. They also regularly give you discount codes so the clothes end up really cheap! If you write down your measurements and compare each item, you won’t get your wrong size. Every item I have bought has fitted me perfectly. There is only one top that I didn’t like the material of so gave to the op shop. I now check the material description so I don’t get the same fabric. I’m so happy with all my purchases and never had to return anything. Just resell it if it doesn’t fit as shipping is just too much. It takes time to read the reviews and check your sizing but it’s worth the bargains you end up with!
The picture I added is of a faux fur coat I bought for $34.75 which was on a flash sale (24 hour sale) plus I used my SHEIN points and discount code. On other sites, this would sell for $100-$130 with out a doubt! The lining is amazing quality. Always check the photos of reviews and I promise you won’t regret a purchase!
Shipping has always taken 5-6 days. Amazing!!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hello sweetie, thank you so much for your support! SHEIN Au will keep making improvement to provide you more pleasant shopping experience ; )

Refund not provided

I ordered 4 items from shein.com on Jan 27, 2019 and returned 3 items with details of return through as sent in my email loop in the address:

Recipient:SheIn Group Inc - 4990627
Address:200 Docks Corner Road, Suite 221, Dayton, NJ, 08810, USA.
It was clearly mentioned of returning half of the return postage (via economy air of AU post) in 10-30 business days.
However, I'ven't been paid off the said return postage after subsequent follow-up email on Feb. 24, 2019 and thereafter.

I've been cheated...

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello, we are so sorry about bringing you any inconvenience. We would like to follow up this issue if you could send me your order number. Waiting for your reply.Order No.: CZK47101 I received an email on February 8, 2019, from support@shein.zendesk.com with YAN as the sender. The mail advised me to return the items via economy air of Australia post (tracking no. LK 974574292AU.), which I did on February 14, 2019. The information was that half of the postage cost (AUD 37.70) would be reimbursed but haven't had any replies to any queries thereafter.Hello. we've sent you an emial via dispute@shein,com. Please check your inbox and spam box. Please feel free to contact back if you need more help. Have a nice day!

Good customer service & prices

Never had an issue with shipping, yet when one parcel was not yet shipped, i raised a ticket and received a reply in less than 24 hours. excellent customer service. once before i bought the wrong size and cancelled it before it's shipped and got refunded in less than 5 days. actually if you know exactly what you are buying, then the quality is amazing compared to the price. highly recommended. concerning the sizes you've to be careful as each outfit is different in size. great service overall.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us and we'll continue our work to let everyone enjoy the beauty of fashion ; )

Super fast delivery, cheap prices, lots of variety

Happy with my experience with Shein. Quality is Ok, don’t expect same quality as branded product with the low prices. Read other buyers review. Some of the items are great but some are not, choose carefully. Ordered few times already and always arrived within a week. Had to return 2 items before because I didn’t like the material, paid $50 to ship both to USA but got $45 back from PayPal so it was alright.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised
Hello, thank you for your understanding and support, have a nice day ; )

terrible

I bought underwear from here it wasn’t too small, after I pulled it up it broke, first time wearing too, material is cheap and doesn’t look like photos online won’t buy again

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello, please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience. We would like to help you solve the problem, would you please send me your order number on SHEIN? We'll deal with asap, thank you.

Disappointing

I have ordered many items and I have been happy with 70% of them. But in my last purchase, I had a defective skirt which I made a review for in the site and they denied it!!!!
Seems they just accept positive reviews!

Now I will never order from Shien again

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello, we are sorry for the misunderstanding. Usually it will take a 2-5 days for your review system to check and release the review. But we would like to help you look into this issue if you could let us know your order number and the reference number of the item you reviewed, wiaiting for your reply.It is passed more than couple of weeks and my review is denied. Order number : XZB55825 Item number:618083Hello Naaz, we've sent you an email from dispute@shein.com regarding this issue. Please check your inbox. Hope the issue could be solved soon. Sincerely, SHEIN

Sizes are not as they seem!

Sizes were smaller than advertised - followed measurements when ordering only to have 1 of the 5 items of clothing actually fit! Ladies medium fits my 11 year old daughter (which indicates that the sizing is not typical of most stores). Price was reasonable but be very careful and order at least 2 sizes up!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello, we are sorry about the inconvenience. Our items are not standard AU size so we have item descriptions for each product. If the item doesn't fit, we would like to help you apply return for it. Hope you could send us your order number, we'll follow up asap. Waiting for your reply.Hi, Thanks for the offer to return but after reading all the horror stories regarding other people's returns experience, I'd rather use the clothes as rags or give them to charity!Hello, please allow me to apologize for our company. I totally understand your feeling. SHEIN is currently making major improvement on every aspects. We'll strive to make your shopping more convenient and pleasant. Please let me know if you change your mind or need help with other issue. Have a nice day!

Good value for money & super quick delivery

I ordered 5 items of clothing last Thursday (ANZAC Day), got confirmation of shipping by Friday and I was so surprised to find my parcel at my front door today when I arrived from work! They are all exactly like in the picture, true to size and feel good quality, colours and designs are beautiful and bather is so flattering. After reading some reviews I was a bit scared to order but I’m happy I did and will definitely order again.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for your review, we are appreciated : )

rough low quality texture of the tops I got made me break out in a rash immediately. Also some items too loose and thin.

This is meant to be a pink fitted blouse type turtle neck top. It looks more like pajamas, see through and way too stretchy ,not appropriate for leaving the house!

Hello, we are so sorry about that. The package might be crimped during shipping. We'll try improve our deliver service. We'll be able to help you with it if you could send us your order number. Lookin forward to your reply.