SheIn Australia

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Website makes returns impossible. So misleading and deceptive.

Clothes arent bad at all but the returns process? IMPOSSIBLE. None of the links work to submit a ticket, I cant contact them in any way shape or form so this is what Ive had to resort to. Im hoping someone from shein replies to this so I can return my unwanted items. Im so frustrated by their website and their lack of (non existent) customer service. My order number is YYZ82370.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Dear, Petax. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check it to know more about that. And the return policy can be checked here: https://au.shein.com/Return-Policy-a-281.html

Hayley H

Hayley HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nothing but great experiences.

recently made a few purchases thru shein Au and I have had great experiences each time. The shipping has been super fast and I have been extremely happy with each item purchased. A++

Mjf2078

Mjf2078Far North Queensland, QLD

Where is my order?

I made an order on the 9-10-19 and its stays is still -processing- 4 days later. I have emailed the dispute website and submitted a ticket. I received an email saying that the order is still processing. Im disappointed that there has been still no further processing of my order after 4 days. I was hoping to have my order within 8 days as the shipping states. ZAP82897

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Dear, our processing time is 2-4 days. And our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Sarah HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap & nasty return process

Return process way too complicated! I have 3 items to return and dont want to pay the delivery fee on every item separately but looks like this is the only way. Cant get onto their customer service. App is hopeless too... no help available.

Sizing Slightly large
Sarah H

Hi Alice, this is regarding two orders HBY81896 & XCH81181. I'd like to return 3 items in the one delivery? Hope you can help.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello. Yes, you can just return in one delivery and please check Ticket #27813860 as reference. And our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order as well. Have a nice day.

Judi K

Judi Ksydney

I buy regularly from SheIn and am very happy

I have just noticed all the bad reviews. I have been buying for more than 3 years from Shein and all of my items arrive in a timely manner. They are very cheap and quality is above average for the price. It is not worthwhile returning for the cost, but the low prices and good cuts of the clothes are worth it. I am their standard size XS and all of my items fit me. Don't buy if you expect to return for a refund as the cost is too high, but for very well priced items of the latest fashion and some classics I would highly recommend.

SarahSydney, NSW

Can't get in contact and no email confirmation sent

Need to return items and they wont get back to me. No other way to contact them other than submitting a ticket which is ignored. Says they will get back in 24hrs but it has been several days and no response. I suppose they are hoping the 30 days to return will pass so then I can't make a return.
I'm small, a size 8 so chose the small size but the products are super tight so I can't wear them. Shame to have to put a review to try and get a response. Order number LKA81843

Sizing Very small
Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello. We checked our colleagues replied in 24 hours, please check Ticket #27479464 as reference. We will help you return, please check the email from Dispute@Shein.Com.

Sarah

For some reason Im not receiving emails from you. I cant get a refund as it says I already have a ticket open. Its very frustrating.

With i.

With i.Sydney, NSW

No clue where’s my items are

The delivery service was not successful since no one was at home. It says alternate delivery point I have no idea what it means, they did not leave any notes on my mailbox and still do not know where my items are.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello there, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

Kaz Mac

Kaz MacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Patience is essential for overseas orders

The chief complaint of most of the reviews is the delay in receiving the items ordered in a timely manner. I always leave 4-5 weeks for delivery as the delay is not always at the original despatch point. Instead, once the parcel arrives at the sorting and clearance centre at Botany New South Wales, it can take up to two weeks for handling, security etc. before the parcel is cleared to the delivery company and eventually reaches the customer.

I have had a number of orders from Shein, and with patience the orders arrive in good condition, and for the price paid in 'as expected' quality.

Sizing Slightly small

JodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Chasing order

Trying to chase my order. Order no 59N56098UB7163446 OR ZBA81159. Really need this order fir my daughters birthday. I normally have no issues. It normally ver quick. Hopefully my issue can be fixed.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello. Apologize for the inconvenience caused. We checked the order status is Shipment is awaiting collection at Toll Collection Point. For the details, please check your email for updates.

Jodie

Thank you for your reply.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello. Thanks for the patience. If you have any trouble or issue, feel free to contact us at any time.

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality of products

My experience with delivery has been the same as others, that it is, nobody knocked on the door, but just left the 'Sorry we missed you' note. It was a hassle to find out where to collect the parcel and the promised SMS did not come through. The worst of this experience with Shein is the sub-standard quality of the goods. I ordered two pairs of leggings, both large size. One pair was slightly too big, but wearable, the other was so small it would not fit a child. I would never deal with this company again. Terrible service, terrible clothes.

Sizing Very small
Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Chris. Apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will help you return if you can provide the order number. Waiting your early reply. Have a nice day.

Fernie

FernieSydney, NSW

No Idea where it is...

I got message for 2 times, yesterday and today that they attempted to deliver. I was at home, but really no one called for delivery. I don't mind to pick them up at the newsagent in my area, just no idea how to contact for the information. Here is my tracking number 555922946622
I need my stuffs, please help Thanks

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello. I have contacted our logistics center to deliver for you again. And you can contact Toll 13 15 31 to receive the package. And our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order.

Never received item no idea where it is

Got an update saying it was delivered and signed for yesterday, it says my city but no address and nobody turned up here. Order status says delivered. No information as to where it is or what I’m supposed to do.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Sammy. Would you please provide the order number first? We will contact you to help you solve the issue asap. Have a nice day.

Sammy B.
Sammy B.

Hi order number is HXZ80856, thanks

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Dear, Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order.

DanielleVictoria

Return process difficulties

For the last 9 days I have been attempting to have the return process information sent to me for a produce that doesn't fit properly.
I have provided all the information asked - Order number, email address, mobile number, copies of emails - and l still do not have the appropriate information on how l return an item.
The process is unnecessarily difficult and very frustrating.
I would not recommend purchasing from Shein given how terrible the return process is and how poor the customer service is.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Danielle. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

#3229

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Not clear info. I do not know where my items are

Apparently the delivery service was not successful since no one was at home. It says alternate delivery point I have no idea what it means, they did not leave any notes on my mailbox. I have been waiting for 12 days already and still do not know where my items are. I am afraid they are lost.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello Kmila, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

Haven’t received my order

Hi I ordered 5 items that was supposed to be delivered yesterday apparently but I was not home so now I have no idea where it is, whether I’m supposed to pick it up from somewhere or if the delivery person is coming back?It only show me that “alternate delivery points” so I don’t know what that means and what i have to do now to get my stuff.Also my order was divided to two.One still on the way but one shows that”alternate delivery points “

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Kat. We will help you track if you can provide the order number. Waiting your early reply. Have a nice day.

Nelly

NellyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shein customer service!!!

The items are in poor quality and size is too big. I could not reach any numbers and no response to my mails!!! How am l going to refund these items...

Sizing Very large
Product Appearance Not as advertised
Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello Nelly, glad to help. Please send me your order number, we'll help you with it. Waiting for your reply.

Update of bad review: Items not received and no communication

Original "I ordered a couple items from this website and was provided a tracking number. 10 days later i checked in and it showed my items were delivered but since no one was home they were taken back to the airport. I have been trying to contact Sheln since and not response".
UPDATE: order received. I had to pick it up from a TOLL depot in the end. I would prefer it if SheIn allowed for parcels to be left at the door if that's what the customer wants. Hard to be home for deliveries and a pain to go a collect.
The bras I ordered are really nice and seem to be good quality.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Lisa. Would you please provide the order number first? We will contact you to help you solve the issue asap. Have a nice day.

Lisa
Lisa

Thanks all sorted now. Items look and feel really lovely. Seems to ne good quality. Review has been updated.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello. Thanks for your genuine feedback. And we will improve our delivery service. If you have any trouble or issue, feel free to contact us at any time.

Madeleine

MadeleineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Okay Quality - Research what you buy!

The online store was easy to navigate and filter with your criteria, with a huge range of styles and types of clothing.
The sizing however is hit and miss, two of the dresses fit me really well and the other is not really true to size. One of the buttons has also been sewed into the side of the dress making it bunch and not sit correctly.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello, Madeleine. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please provide us with the order number if there is any issue with our products? We'll offer a proper solution for you asap.

PnettoSydney, NSW

They are irresponsible

I responded to their email when I complain that the size of a dress was too big. They have just refused to respond after that. Unprofessional and they just can’t be bothered about customers after they have been paid.

Sizing Very large

My order number is PKA74662

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello. We have checked our colleagues have replied to you. Please check the Ticket #26228281 as reference. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your order. Please check it.

Scammed.

Bought three items. Charged extra on credit card. Received two items. No refund on the item not received. Cannot get in touch with these people.They’ve said that the transaction is closed, but to date no money has come into my credit card.

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Hello. We will follow up this issue if you can provide me the order number. Thanks for your kind help.

KAB75558 is my Order Number. Thanks

Alice L.SheIn Australia

Dear, we checked the refund is done on 10/Sep/2019 - 01:01. Our team has sent an email from Dispute@Shein.Com regarding your refund. Please check it to know more details.