Shelta Australia

3.8

Marie
MarieSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service!!!!

Great customer service and easy to communicate with!!! I’ve been looking for this canopy replacement for a year and I’m glad I contacted shelta Australia who helped me find the perfect canopy!

slowK
slowKSydney, NSW

Great follow-up service

After 5 years, our Shelta umbrella stopped locking and kept sliding down the main shaft. Service was impressive - quick confirmation of which part we needed (knob and brake pad), posted and received quickly.

Traybren
TraybrenSouthwest, VIC

Replacement umbrella canopy

The only reason we needed a new canopy was because we hadn’t kept the cover over it so our bad. Shelters repairs co-ordinator George was fantastic to deal with. He was extremely helpful and got our canopy delivered (once it arrived at their depot )within a few days from NSW to Geelong even during these covid restriction times.
Thanks George :)

E.B.K
E.B.K

Shelta - Excellent after service

Our Shelta umbrella/canope has provided the excellent shelter from Perth's strong sun for over 10 years.
The umbrella itself is still as sturdy as it was the day we purchased it. Unfortunately the canope has had to withstand some hot sun strong winds whilst up and shading us, therefore we have had it replaced.
I have been dealing with one of the most sincere and caring after care staff at Shelta, who has been incredibly helpful in helping us select the perfect new canope. We look forward to this summer when we may enjoy the outdoors by the pool again. Big thanks to George.

Richard B.
Richard B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great after sales service

After 10 years of hard usage we needed to replace the canopy of our outdoor umbrella. The repairs department were in touch quickly after my email query was sent, they helped me identify the correct canopy and arranged shipment in no time.

End product was high quality and hopefully lasts another 10 years!

Thanks for the great after sales service.

Graham
GrahamSydney, NSW

appreciated customer service

David first received my enquiry and was fast to pass it on to George. George was very helpful in ensuring I ordered the correct replacement shade and following up my backorder. A pleasure to deal with.

Steve W.
Steve W.South East Queensland, QLD

Spare part sent promptly

Found spare part to our cantilever umbrella on the Sleta website, the part was posted promptly and received the next day

Grateful to replace shade cover ,saving the environment

Thank you George for your help and prompt service. We assembled the new cover for our shade umbrella easily and the quality of product was good

Lynn
LynnSydney, NSW

Great service from George, especially in COVID times. Care taken to ensure I received the correct canopy replacement. Despatched quickly and was easy to instal. Thanks so much

Alec
AlecWestern Australia

Replacement part for Shelta umbrella

I found the Shelta web site quite easily and appreciated the care George went to ensure the correct replacement part was being sent.

Shelta replacement

Easy to put together nice colour Mocha canopy replaced quick deilivery very helpful person George in Repairs all done over the phone Very Happy thank you

Jose
JoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast efficient and communicated well

They delivered the right part from just a photo and easy to assemble
Great service would buy from them again!

Find out how Shelta Australia compares to other Furniture Shops

The utmost profession and quick service experienced.

Navigation of the site was easy finding my item quickly. The product range was easy to search and identify parts I needed. The part was shipped and received at lightening speed and was packaged beyond my expectation. Assembly of the part ordered was easy and my umbrella is back up and doing its job beautifully. Thank you to the team at Shelta especially through these hard times of Covid you did a great job

GUDU
GUDUTura Beach

Excellent Service

Excellent service from the spares department. Although the part I required was not available when requested I was kept on a shortlist awaiting replacement stock from overseas. Without prompting I was advised of the parts arrival and it was immediately shipped to my residence (in rural NSW). The spare /replacement part is of the highest quality.

Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient service

George showed good product knowledge in giving me advice to ensure I received the right parts. After payment the delivery process was very efficient

alex2001
alex2001asked

Hi
All the very positive reviewers are first timers for product review whilst the less than positive reviewers have a bit of a track record of other reviews for other products. Is George still self promoting?

Gary
Gary

Alex2001, i did not do a product review - I did a service review! Not certain what your concern is, but I had a very positive experience.

Barbara C
Barbara Casked

Finding our cantilever shelter umbrella is hard to wind up and down. Can you please advise what can be done?

Disappinted
Disappinted

You shouldn't have bought a shelta umbrella they are all junk and their customer service is non existent. They are an awful company to deal with.

JuneR
JuneR

hi
Never had an issue with winding the umbrella up and down....it's just the awful fabric they use.

Get an answer from our members and Shelta representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops