Sheridan

Goods not fit for general use!

I purchased new towels from Sheridan at 1/2 price - $45 each. After washing and using we have noticed bleach marks on the Sheridan towels. I don't use bleach, so contacted Sheridan only to be told it's my own fault and we shouldn't have used normal washing powder!! WT..? For some reason i thought Sheridan was a high quality brand and didn't research the product first...more fool me. Their customer service is appalling and so are the products. This is yet another company more worried about the $$$'s than product quality or keeping their customers happy.

Two Orders Cancelled for same item while site says "In Stock" - Dodgy Practice

I ordered the same item @ $140 during 2 sale events, 1 month apart. To get free shipping (>$150), I ordered a second item on each order. Both times I got notification that the second item had shipped, then then next day I received notification that the main item was "Out of Stock". I checked 3 days after the second order and the item was "In Stock" on the website.

Called Sheridan twice, was told that there is limited stock returned to the ware houise, but when you order it they have to conform stock, so can take 1-2 days. Hmm, not really how an online stock system works.!! Seems to me like they are trying to move older stock by offering popular items at just below the free shipping price!! Dodgy!!

Faulty sheets and terrible customer service!

I am honestly so disgusted with not only the customer service at fashion spree in Liverpool, but also my horrible faulty sheets! This is my fourth time going into the store! Not only did no one apologies that I had to come in four times but I was also told that it was my fault the sheets were faulty because I sleep on them and have caused them to fluff up and tear :/ .. appalling! I will never shop from Sheridan again and I will share the photos and the horrible experience I had dealing with this company to everyone I know!
I am a customer of over 7+ years and I’m so disappointed!

Store LocationLiverpool outlet / fashion spree

Thank you to the helpful ladies in the Nunawading store

I visited this store twice on the weekend with my partner, to buy a woollen quilt, as we were upgrading to a king size bed. The shop assistants were very helpful on both our visits and patient with our questions and queries. We are very happy with our purchase too.

Store LocationNunawading at Brand Smart

Faulty Product!

Bought a Quilt from Sheridan and discovered this metal rod interwoven into the quilt!. I have since found another one. Wrote to sheridan to let them know and they wrote back to ask me how i cared for the quilt!. No method of cleaning would have caused a metal rod to be placed inside the quilt in the cotton! I replied to them with the picture of the rod and have heard no response! This could have really hurt me or my children and I will NOT be purchasing anything from Sheridan again.

Horrible for gift ideas

On the 20th March I purchased a gift for my sisters son first birthday. As this was such a special event I decided to purchase one of your hugies baby bath robes on your website and added his name for an extra charge.
I spent 94.90 which I do not mind as your products are always fantastic. How ever when I received the robe it was roughly shoved into a white plastic bag and thrown into a box. I was actually shocked of the state it was sent to me since sheridan works for such a high end reputation. I didn't have time to even wrap it so basically I gave her a white plastic bag with no label on it that I could have easily brought the same thing for 10 dollars.
I'm not impressed and will definitely think twice before purchasing anything else from your company. Disappointment.

Quilt Cover Sets Shrink!

Tags say warm tumble dry. Super King Sets for $499.95 each. All shrunk. Now the quilt bunches up inside and the pillow cases are tight on the Sheridan branded pillows.

Store LocationWater Town

Sheridan Linen Sheets

I purchased the Linen Sheets as previously had 2 sets of Adairs Linen sheets that are lovely and soft. After 3 washes in wool mix warm wash i put them on the bed. I couldn't sleep, too scratchy on my body so took them off and put other set on. Washed again and put a line up in garage to dry in shade.
Still were rough to the touch.
I returned today and they are being sent to the Expert to view. To say Im disappointed would be a understatement. They do not feel like there sheet does in store so am baffled why problem wasn't solved immediately. I will be patient and wait for outcome. However will i purchase again, highly unlikely

Store LocationDavid Jones

think twice

I have bought a few Sheridan doona covers which were not cheap. They all have press studs fastening which don't last after a few washes, they don't clip together because they have lost their shape and I am very careful when I clip the fastening. I find this unacceptable for the price you pay. I have bought other brands that have button fastesting and I have no trouble with these. You would think because of the price you pay Sheridan would use quality fastening instead of cheap clip studs. I won't be buying Sheridan again there is far more competition out there now.

Sure ain't what they used to be

When I was growing up sheridan had a good reputation, their sheets and customer service were second to none and I was always told to get at least one pair as they will last a lifetime, yes their prices were way over inflated (and still are but without warrant) but at least you got a quality durable product back then....How times have changed.....drastically.
I'd recently received an email informing me of a huge sheridan online sale so I thought I'll check it out.
I browsed and saw that their 1000 luxury hotel sheet sets were 40% off, I jumped on it as I thought they were a great bargain and investment.
The sheets arrived and I eventually put them on my bed, they felt great!
Until the second wash.
i followed the Care instructions to the letter, both times even buying the recommended eucalyptus wash solution but after drying them and putting them back on the bed I felt pilling!
I couldnt believe that these originally $400 sheets pilled after the second wash, I'd have been better off getting target sheets for a quarter the price and better quality.
So I contacted sheridan and they told me they wanted photo evidence which I sent them which wasn't good enough, they didn't believe me, so after ringing them I was sent an email and told to send them back for inspection and that they would be in touch within a week.....over a month goes past and still nothing so I had to ring them again and they couldn't find my case and told me they'd get back to me again, luckily it only took about 30 minutes this time this tells me no one there cares about customer service and are only willing to act on anything if you call them.
they sent two different emails, one telling to log in and look under credit and that i would find the option of keeping the credit or full refund, i did that and...nothing, no store credit nor options. Then i see the other email saying i will be refunded in full and please allow up to 5 business days to recieve it. I'm still not sure which to believe.
Id since found out My flat mate had bought a bunch of expensive sheet sets from David Jones and they all pilled too, This is really gross for the exorbitant prices they charge for such subpar quality. sheridan used to be synonymous with luxury and real quality but those days are long gone.

Everyday fine linen is rubbish

I bought a set of Sheridan everyday linen sheets about 18 months ago thinking I had purchased sheets that should last me a decade. I don’t use a dryer but always line dry my sheets. I also don’t use bleach. Just when the sheet has begun to soften, as linen should, it has developed large holes and tears. I’ve been burnt a couple of times by the lack of Sheridan quality. I’m done.

Quality of Sheridan has gone downhill

I went into the Sheridan shop at Harbortown, West Beach, SA and asked for sheets that resisted creasing. The lady recommended these 700 (whatever you call it) sheets. Years ago I had the most wonderful pair of Sheridan sheets that never creased, felt beautiful and lasted many many years. The lady tried to upsale by trying to sell me a second pair of sheets and quilt cover which I am glad I did not buy. Well these sheets are the most creased sheets I have ever owned and today I had to put them through the dryer and they shrunk! Now I can hardly put them on the bed without pulling and pulling. Very disappointing indeed!

Perfect!

I ordered two personalised, monogrammed dressing gowns for a gift on sunday night and a baby blanket the following day. On the following thursday (4 days later) both packages had turned up at my front door! I was so happy and couldnt believe it as i had expected it to take around 1-2 weeks based on what it said on the website.
The quality of everything was beautiful as always, the monogramming was exactly as i had requested and i will definitely be ordering again from sheridan. Thank you for the unbelievably quick service!!

Violation of rights with no call backs

I recently went it to sheridan and asked a salesperson what was their best selling pillow, she let me test it on the bed and I had a bad back, it was $150 so I thought it would be decent. The pillow is firm and unconfortable (I now understand the 5 year garantuee because no one would sleep on it) my partner nor I can sleep on it, my mum even said she bought one once and couldn't sleep on it either!!! I needed a doona so I asked the sales lady which one was good for the gold coast weather (hot most of the year around) and she sold me a $289 polyester quit. I instantly took her advice because she said it is cool in summer and warm in winter. I spent over $500 and she failed to mention the no returns on bedding even if its obvious that it hasnt been opened. I called my mum after I bought it before I took it out because I was confident that I wouldnt be able to return or swap after having done so. After she asked me what it was made of her reaction was horrendous that the girl had sold me the most unbreatheable fabric on the market and told me it would be cool in summer. I wasnt aware that I couldnt return it, nor about consumer rights had been breacher and the lady that sold it to me gave me a complaints number. I have googled about poleyster and even that speaks for itself about it being terrible in summer. My friend works in sales and after speaking to her I became aware they had also breached consumer law because I was sold a product under false pretenses. Its been three weeks since I was promised a return phone call by someone in charge after calling their complaints and I am furious. The fact that I am not happy with my pillow that is meant to be there "best seller" tells me that I have either been lied too twice, or that the girl did not know anything or that their bedding is just all round crap value for money. I am 21 and I feel very taken advantage of, if I dont get a solution you can guarantee I will be talking to a lawyer. Big companies like this just want your money, the do not give a duck about you.

Store LocationPacific Fair, gold coast australia

Sheridan outlet nunawading poor ch customer service

Went several times to collect items that i bought online and one of the ladies there is very rude and not friendly. I prefer to ho to Myer at sale time and avoid being in that store..

Store LocationNunawading

Delivery times shown during checkout are wrong

Dispatch times are extremely slow (it takes them 2-3 business days just to put your order in a box and ship it). The estimated delivery times shown during checkout don't match their claimed standard processing times. When I ordered my product, the confirmation email showed delivery times way longer than what was claimed during checkout, which means it would have missed the deadline by which I needed to have received it.

Their online customer support only responded with a boilerplate message, claiming the delay was due to "high volume in orders", missing the point of the issue completely.

I have asked for a refund and will shop somewhere else. A very poor and amateurish eCommerce operation.

Worst customer service at DFO Sheridan

Went to DFO Sheridan store on 23/2/2019 for exchange something , three young girls were serving and they were pretending like they own the whole store , ignored my request even when I was still talking , stated to serve next customer , never going back , they lost a loyal customer

Store LocationDFO Essendon

Poor customer service and quality

Long time shopper with Sheridan but no longer! Purchased a sheet set, within a couple of washes it had piled terribly. Used gentle wash, line dried etc. contacted customer service online weeks ago, still no response. Called them and same thing. Very disappointing

Terrible Customer service

I have a problem with my new expensive Navy blue Abbotsson linen sheets. They leave ball of fluff and dust in the bedroom and on me when I wake up. I have sent feedback to Sheridan, through numerous methods and they cannot even be bothered to respond. In my opinion the quality and customer service is failing a great brand terribly. I was a very loyal Sheridan customer, but am no longer. Buyer beware

Great products

Bought 3 double luxury quilt covers for my boys.
Micro bacterial deluxe covers. Great service. Also bought 3 European pillowcases and 3 standard pillow..got a bargain. 50% off over Australia day long weekend great in store service even accept afterpay so affordable in short term being able to pay fortnightly payments