Sheridan

RayG

RayG

Customer service is even more fun when they treat you like an idiot to your face

I've had a queen bed for 30+years.

Returning a fitted sheet because it's too big. It was a replacement for one that is also too big. I suggested that, as it was labelled the correct size, there was a labelling or manufacturing error.

It was suggested that maybe I actually had a double bed.

Store LocationOutlet store in Surrey Hills

Margaret

MargaretCanberra

Do not understand what customer service means

Harrison

HarrisonSydney, NSW

So disappointing

Bought sheet set and cover set around 4 months ago. Felt and looked really nice but just barely fit (queen) when new. Now they’ve shrunk and don’t fit well, especially the quilt cover. Really disappointing because I’m going to have to buy new ones sooner than later. Waste of money and wouldn’t recommend.

kerrie

kerriemelbourne

Sheridan queen sized fitted sheets don't fit my regular Queen mattress

MegP

MegPSydney

Extremely unhelpful “Customer Support”

I placed an order just after Christmas and returned it following their online return process on 3rd January. I am yet to receive my refund. I have been advised that the return process can take up to 30 days, which is fine. However when I asked for an update to my specific return, I am provided with the generic response and my specific questions have been completely ignored. All I want to know is if my returned items have been received and if all is on track to receive the refund. Surely they would have some information given I have returned the items 3 weeks ago.

John777888

John777888Sydney, NSW

China takeover

Very sad to see a quality Australian brand promoting cheaply made Chinese products. Sheridan was famous for high quality, durable products, that justified a price premium. There now seems to be little between Sheridan and the other manchester retailers, all selling Made in China, as if it is high quality.

rd

rdSouth East Queensland, QLD

disappointed - Made in China not good.

Sheridan sheets 400 TC - so flimsy and after reading an earlier review I am not expecting them to last. Never again will I buy "made in China". "Made in Pakistan or India" beat them on all counts.

Karen D.

Karen D.Canberra 2600, ACT

Sheridan aint Sheridan anymore

My poartner and i have been loyal Sheridan custkmers for over 20 years. When we combined households we purchased 4 300tc sheet sets tk replace our older ones. Each any every one has ripped within 18 months. The fabric is literally falling apart. We gifted tge old ones to our griwn up kids ann they are still going strong. Will never buy Sheridan again

Store LocationMultiple stores

Not customer focussed

Altona Gate store - ignore customers, rude and act like you're putting them out. They say one thing and the online store says another. Don't even apologise for their mistakes. Theyre good at inundating with emails about sales though to get your business. Unfortunately half star not an option.

Store LocationAltona Gate
RaK2019

RaK2019South East Queensland, QLD

Shocking delivery service with the Toll.very disappointing.

Shocking delivery service with the Toll.very disappointing. The drivers left a note when I called was told to redirect to my work the next day.got an email from a rude lady saying didnt have right address then take 2-3 days from there, still waiting.very frustrating service.

The rudest customer service

My parcel was sent to my PO Box via Toll. Sheridan mistake. Now try getting that rectified by the outlet customer service person. Firstly she told me to do her job by saying I had to ring toll and change it to my residential address. I informed her only the sender can do this. After another week and three phone calls I finally received my parcel two weeks after paying for it to be sent short 10 km journey. Asked to speak with her supervisor she told me she was in charge which I highly doubt. I have never ever come across a rude woman in customer service like that, in all my dealings with online shopping. It has put me off shopping with Sheridan ever again.

Danielle

Danielle

Terrible Quality and Customer Service

I purchased a number of towels from the Sheridan Outlet and was dissapointed to find the bath mat already had threads coming loose. This bath mat is a $45 product.

I contacted Sheridan and was asked for photos which I provided. I was advised an assessment could not be made and I would need to return the product to the quality assessment team and the turnaround time would be 4-6 weeks. This timeframe and process is ridiculous.

Sheridan are refusing to own the issue and is making it difficult/inconvenient to rectify the situation.

I won't be purchasing Sheridan products again.

unhappy

unhappyPerth, WA

sheets

I ordered what I thought was a fitted sheet set . Oh they actually sell one sheet ! . Thats what I got which is totally useless too me . tried to return it through there system, FAIL would not acept the order number

Disappointed

DisappointedMelbourne

Hopeless online account

Reasonable stores but despite numerous phone calls to Sheridan Customer Service, I and Sheridan staff are still unable to log into my account. Despite this, I still keep receiving emails from Sheridan outlet. Simply not good enough Sheridan!

Rahul P.

Rahul P.Lyneham 2602, ACT

Very disappointed at what's happened to Sheridan

I don't normally write reviews but had to for a sheet set that I bought online recently from Sheridan. I was very disappointed at the poor quality of the set.

The fabric seemed thin and the stitching was so poorly done that there were loose threads that needed to be trimmed on almost all corners of the sheets.

While I got the set on sale, it was retailing at full price for $350+ from memory and it amazes me how they can expect to charge so much.

I just don't understand wha's become of a company like Sheridan that I used to trust.

Archie

ArchiePerth, WA

Just DONT buy CHINESE SHERIDAN

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

False Advertising

Advertising one price, and when you go to purchase you get a much higher price than advertised. This has happened twice. I went in store and they would not honour it either. Very unprofessional, disappointing and frustrating.

Jina

JinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality

Not even a year old and very lightly used and this is what happened. I am so disappointed by the poor quality when I paid a decent amount of money for it.

onlineshoppersyd

onlineshoppersydAU

Abbotson Linen sheets - terrible quality

gee

geePRAHRAN

Better off at Kmart

We bought a few towels online and were really disappointed with the quality - not soft, fluffy, thick, OR absorbent. That extra price you pay is purely for the tag stating 'Sheridan', as I've had better quality at Kmart. We have also visited the Sheridan store multiple times for linen, blankets, robes, ect, thinking we just chose a bad product. Every single time we have gone, every item in the store has felt like terrible and thin material - nothing soft in the whole place. Won't be bothering shopping there again.