Sheridan

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The rudest customer service

My parcel was sent to my PO Box via Toll. Sheridan mistake. Now try getting that rectified by the outlet customer service person. Firstly she told me to do her job by saying I had to ring toll and change it to my residential address. I informed her only the sender can do this. After another week and three phone calls I finally received my parcel two weeks after paying for it to be sent short 10 km journey. Asked to speak with her supervisor she told me she was in charge which I highly doubt. I have never ever come across a rude woman in customer service like that, in all my dealings with online shopping. It has put me off shopping with Sheridan ever again.

Danielle

Danielle

Terrible Quality and Customer Service

I purchased a number of towels from the Sheridan Outlet and was dissapointed to find the bath mat already had threads coming loose. This bath mat is a $45 product.

I contacted Sheridan and was asked for photos which I provided. I was advised an assessment could not be made and I would need to return the product to the quality assessment team and the turnaround time would be 4-6 weeks. This timeframe and process is ridiculous.

Sheridan are refusing to own the issue and is making it difficult/inconvenient to rectify the situation.

I won't be purchasing Sheridan products again.

unhappy

unhappyPerth, WA

sheets

I ordered what I thought was a fitted sheet set . Oh they actually sell one sheet ! . Thats what I got which is totally useless too me . tried to return it through there system, FAIL would not acept the order number

Disappointed

DisappointedMelbourne

Hopeless online account

Reasonable stores but despite numerous phone calls to Sheridan Customer Service, I and Sheridan staff are still unable to log into my account. Despite this, I still keep receiving emails from Sheridan outlet. Simply not good enough Sheridan!

Rahul P.

Rahul P.Lyneham 2602, ACT

Very disappointed at what's happened to Sheridan

I don't normally write reviews but had to for a sheet set that I bought online recently from Sheridan. I was very disappointed at the poor quality of the set.

The fabric seemed thin and the stitching was so poorly done that there were loose threads that needed to be trimmed on almost all corners of the sheets.

While I got the set on sale, it was retailing at full price for $350+ from memory and it amazes me how they can expect to charge so much.

I just don't understand wha's become of a company like Sheridan that I used to trust.

Archie

ArchiePerth, WA

Just DONT buy CHINESE SHERIDAN

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

False Advertising

Advertising one price, and when you go to purchase you get a much higher price than advertised. This has happened twice. I went in store and they would not honour it either. Very unprofessional, disappointing and frustrating.

Jina

JinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality

Not even a year old and very lightly used and this is what happened. I am so disappointed by the poor quality when I paid a decent amount of money for it.

onlineshoppersyd

onlineshoppersydAU

Abbotson Linen sheets - terrible quality

gee

geePRAHRAN

Better off at Kmart

We bought a few towels online and were really disappointed with the quality - not soft, fluffy, thick, OR absorbent. That extra price you pay is purely for the tag stating 'Sheridan', as I've had better quality at Kmart. We have also visited the Sheridan store multiple times for linen, blankets, robes, ect, thinking we just chose a bad product. Every single time we have gone, every item in the store has felt like terrible and thin material - nothing soft in the whole place. Won't be bothering shopping there again.

Beryl N

Beryl NSouth West, WA

Towels useless dont dry you

We were encouraged to buy soft light towels over $100 worth, They are so useless as even after several washes they do not dry you.we are now back using our old towels.For over 80 year olds what a waste of money. Sheridan towels used to be good.

Store LocationBunbury West Australia

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

No customer service

VJM

VJMVictoria

Very poor quality.

Poor quality. Wore out quickly & tore. Expensive. Apparently made in China. Would like a refund. will never purhase again! Very disapointed. Sheridan is supposed to be a good brand. Aldi linen sheets third of price and excellent quality.

Store LocationWhat's In Beds, Bairnsdale

Garima

Garima

Excellent products

I ordered a bath mat and 4 hand towels. The products are great quality and I got great discounts. The texture is soft and skin friendly to use. Really impressed.

Poor quality

I have bought HTC sheets for many years but will no longer do so because of the poor quality. The material wears through so that the sheets tear. Also the stitching on the last two sets of queen fitted sheets has started to come apart after the first two to three uses. They are very overpriced for a poor quality product that is made in China. There are far better quality products available at much more reasonable prices.

Jessica H

Store LocationDavid Jones, Market St, Sydney

Susieplum

SusieplumPerth, WA

Disappointed

I have previously loved Sheridan towels, with the Ryan range being my product of choice. I recently purchased 2 sets of Ultra Light Luxury Bath Towels. Very very disappointed with the items. They are very thin and feel almost like something I might purchase at a discount store. They do appear soft however. Unsure if I will purchase Sheridan towels again. My linen cupboard is full of Sheridan and now I am not confident of making further purchases. Unsure what the change in product is. RRP for the set is listed as $89.95!

Lee Margaret

Lee MargaretNortheast, VIC

Beautiful product, quick.postage

Made 4 purchases from Sheridan Outlet online. All items arrived quickly. Ordered Sheets and towel sets. Beautiful quality.
One order was in correct but a phone call to customer service had it corrected quickly and politely. Only complaint is items are not packed nicely; ripped plastic bags or not folded nicely. I did buy discounted items from the Outlet which would atribute to this but that little extra care would have made my purchases perfect.

Pollyfodder

PollyfodderNorth Queensland, QLD

Still soft fluffy towels!

Beautiful towels!
One remembers growing up rugged and huddled up in these as a pup.

One cannot say enough about these warm fluffy softies.
One loves these 'Luxury Egyptian' and 'Quick Dry Nanospun' bathsheets, (photos below).
One puts them all through the washer and dryer all the time and they are as fresh and fluffy as the day one gets them, one certainly gets what one pays for!

Highly recomended.