Jaq

JaqSydney Surrounds, NSW

Linen sheets threadbare

I bought linen sheets just over a year ago and the fitted sheet is so thin and wearing with rips in several places. SO disappointed as these were NOT cheap and won’t be buying Sheridan again.

Store LocationCastle Towers

Just didn't deliver

Item was cancelled 1 month after waiting for it. No email just money back. Would have been nice to know it was never coming.

Trishka

TrishkaDarling Downs, QLD

A tad disapponted

Store LocationBrisbane

Sonja

SonjaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality sheet set

I have been buying Sheridan sheets for 35yrs. I purchased this set online and I am so very disappointed at the quality. After washing the sheets were so creased I was shocked. I have never experienced this with previous purchases. If I was putting this on a visitors bed I would be embarrassed. This is the last set of sheets I will ever purchase from Sheridan.

Do not buy Sheridan towels

Recently bought a set of towels and after 2 washes they are still shedding all over the bathroom. Wipe any surface and it comes up blue. Also the towels are very light weight. Far better quality available at target and a lot cheaper. So far our Sheridan sheets are doing the job although a bit coarse. We have been buying Sheridan for 40 years but never again.

Suzanbe

SuzanbeSydney, NSW

False description missing items

I ordered a coverset stating this set consist of bedcover European sham and standard sham . I have purchased a similar set before. I emailed them but received a generated email back. They have now revised description lucky I screenshot it prior

Light Grade Sandpaper

400TC Sheet Set Super King $160

Sheridan outlet Boxing Day “Sale”, after the “sale” ended they were $30 cheaper the next day!
The sheets are very thin. After washing and putting them into the dryer I put them on my bed. Extremely creased and did not smooth out. That night I received a complimentary full body exfoliation due to the roughness. I could not sleep though the whole night, the sheets were actually that uncomfortable! Tried again the next night, same thing. Next day removed them.
I should have read the reviews first. I was sold on the quality that used to be Sheridan, no longer!
Just wasted a lot of money.

Viva

VivaSydney, NSW

Poor and RUDE Customer service

I got one order cancelled without notification, no refund given whatsoever yet, and when i called the lady was really rude!

Josephine A.

Josephine A.Southeast, SA

Very poor quality

I paid $125 for a set of cotton QS sheets - on sale a few weeks ago, quality is very poor, 250 TC sheets arrived , not what I was expecting, no mention of TC when I ordered if there was I would not have paid $125 !!!! Washed brfore use. Crease +++, not smooth, would have purchased same quality sheets at Kmart for $25 - Sheridan should’ve ashamed of what they are selling - I will never purchase again

Travis

TravisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2 price increases this year and made poorer than even

Relying on an old namesake. Shame on you Sheridan. Awful product now and even worse top and middle tier management if thats what you call it.
Will never get another dime from me from any of your corporated brands.

Bonds, bras n things, Sheridan, champion and more. What else are you going to buy up and destroy.

False discount advertising

I just ordered a Fitted Linen sheet after receiving email that said 30% off purchases over $50. There were just 3 exceptions listed to this offer. The discount I got was only around 10%. Even the type in the receipt says 30% off. $36 discount off $288 is not 30%!! I only realised after I paid- Now trying to use their contact Site and my complaint just dropped out when I pressed submit. Disgusted with this dishonest behavior!! I will phone next...

HappyJan

HappyJanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have you been charged more than once???

As much as I have been a loyal and avid Sheridan customer for years.....their online ordering needs a serious do-over. I tried to place one order, which resulted in them charging my credit card 3 x times. However, I only discovered this after checking my credit card statement. There was only ever 1 x valid order with them....so they must have some sort of serious IT issue.
Check your credit card statements people.....and good luck trying to explain it to the customer service, with the hope of getting a timely refund. Luckily, if nothing is forthcoming soon, I can get my credit card company to sort if on my behalf.

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanSydney, NSW

I bought Sheridan Linen sheets from David Jones & Myer - what a waste of money

Store LocationDavid Jones, Sydney City & Myer, Sydney City
Chook

ChookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do take cash

This company needs to wake up .. don’t except cash ... well I don’t except that the service at their stores is lacking integrity ..
Company policy to not accept cash ..
Tell the idiots at head office cards are more germ riddled..

steve

stevePerth, WA

Piece of Crap

Wow what an over priced bucket of crap, it would have to be the worst they I have ever bought. Would not even want them to take it back I’m going to burn the king size Donna cover

Store LocationHarvey norman

Jea

JeaHunter Region, NSW

Not what they used to be

I bought a pair of queen size Sheridan sheets last year. Told the girl I wanted the real old fashioned Sheridan sheets. I believed her when she told me the sheets I bought were the ones I wanted. Absolutely shocking. Lasted 2 nights. They were 100% cotton, no body and hot. I rang Sheridan but was told told I had bought them at a clearance outlet so too bad. Called and saw someone at the clearance shop and she said too long since bought them

Brenda

BrendaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sheridan Ultra-Light Luxury Towel

I purchased 8 bath towels and 4 bath sheets. When they arrived I thought they were quite thin for luxury towels. After washing them they felt even more thin. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. Total amount spent was nearly $500. I could have got better quality from Target or Kmart. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

False advertisement, pathetic customer service

Spent over $750, purchased, quilt & 2 x sheets sets with a free gift promotion, free gifts not sent with purchases. I have rang and emailed 3 times with 1 reply email stating promotion has finished....I replied with "it was valid and was advertised the day of purchase" and no response. I fell for the "bonus gift with purchase" - should have spent my money at Adairs as originally intended. A company who clearly does not value their customers post sales. Qulaity not what it used to be either!!!

Jo_Qld

Jo_QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Linen sheets are bad quality

My everyday linen fitted sheet had become threadbare and has holes in it in less than a year. I have two pairs of these sheets so they get rotated. Linen sheets are supposed to last l lifetime and get better with each wash. These ones get worse with each wash. I can’t believe Sheridan has the audacity to call these linen and charge a premium price. Quality has become like the cheap bargain stores. Sheridan have certainly damaged their brand with such poor quality products.
Will NEVER buy Sheridan products again

Sheets - creased mess

I have always loved Sheridan sheets fantastic, until now. Have not had for a few years, saved up, bought two sets. After using twice have given to Homeless Centre. They dry with so many wrinkles, creases, dreadful. Embarrassed to put on the line (and I am the only one looking at it). Looked up reason, answer - put in dryer before the line, did that, no difference. Creasing is beyond words. What have Sheridan done. Unbelievably disappointed and never again.

Lee

Leeasked

Sheridan

Hi, just checking if this is normal. My ultra cool doona arrived yesterday and as soon as I unzipped it I noticed a strong bad smell. Not sure why or if anything wrong, thought a good wash would sort it out. When I took it off the line after a day in the sun, I noticed little black spots all over it... I thought it must be the cotton itself, but now wondering if it’s mould? Anyone else experienced this? Thanks in advance. Not sure what to think or do.. at least it doesn’t smell anymore,

Elaine A.

Elaine A.asked

Sheridan

I’ve bought many items from Sheridan, my question is where in China are they made?
It concerns me that like target and many other companies your products are being made from detained wegers. People need to be aware and avoid any products being sold from companies that are controlled by the ccp and slaved wegers

Janine
Janine

Sorry Elaine. not quite sure where they are made just know that they are not the standard that Sheridan always have I have had 3 pair all did the same. Not good quality wherever they are made.

Rosa Nikolareas

Rosa Nikolareasasked

Sheridan Online store

I placed an order on 29 March and still have not received it. I cannot get thru your customer hotline. Tracking No XTZCTN05432901, your order no. 8301781038. Could someone in your customer support office chase it up and call me on 0407056798. I will not accept Coronavirus or any excuse like that because I sent a package to the UK on 31 March and they have already received it. Thank you - Rosa Nikolareas