Sheridan

1.8

deedee

deedeesydney

SHERIDAN $10.00 WELCOME VOUCHER is a con.

$10.00 WELCOME VOUCHER never arrived via an email. Customer Service are seemingly uninterested in rectifying the situation. I expected better from SHERIDAN and their Customer Service is less than impressive.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hotel Sheets - poor washing outcome

Purchased Hotel Sheets about a year ago, was prepared to pay extra for quality and feel. However I have been very disappointed with how the sheets wash up, there is discolouration and fading in creases, the sheets very quickly looked old and worn. I cold wash, delicate washing liquid. I have used Sheridan sheets exclusively for 30 years, first time this has occurred. Perhaps its the dark colour, having paid a premium for the hotel feel I was extremely disappointed, if I had thought about it earlier I would have taken back to the store and asked for an exchange. I will continue to buy at Sheridan.

Store LocationHawthorn, Melbourne

Linen fitted sheets worn through

I was horrified to find holes in my fitted linen sheets after washing them today. They are only about three years old. I have never had sheets wear through like this before. They are lovely to sleep in but this is the poorest quality I have ever found in a sheet. I have phoned several times and left a message but have yet to hear back. I’ll go into the store and see what can be done to replace the sheet. So disappointing!

Tania D.

Tania D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

I bought a queen size quilt cover set today in flanelette fabric. I regret paying $279 for what is a VERY plain quilt cover. Even the buttons at the end of the quilt were press studs, and not some nice buttons with sewn buttonholes as I was expecting. More disappointingly, the size is all wrong. It’s more like a King than a Queen which means it doesn’t fit well and neatly over the doona (which is a queen size), and so hangs over the mattress flimsily. The only redeeming feature Is the fabric itself which is soft and seems to be of good quality. Let’s see if it remains that way after a few washes. Sheridan, based on my experience and those of others, lift your game if you expect people to pay premium price.

Store LocationDavid Jones Doncaster VIC
Deborah4

Deborah4Perth, WA

Sheridan Linen sheets

Margaret P.

Margaret P.

Rubbish

My Abbotson linen sheets have been used for 3 years and they have holes worn in them. This is not what I consider "made to last" which is what Sheridan claim. I have followed their care instructions to the letter. Why do Sheridan not advertise the gsm of their Abbotson linen? The sheets are comfortable but not worth the price paid. I would not buy these again.

Kerry H.

Kerry H.Sydney, NSW

So disappointed

I expected better quality. Quilt cover and European pillow covers had no extra detail. Two pieces of fabric sewn together. $350 price for $50 value. I will definitely go back to Target for price and quality.

Store LocationDFO Homebush
George1953

George1953AU

Ordered from Perth but coming from .....

I ordered from Sheridan Canning Vale, Perth. From Australia Post I got emailed tracking information. My order was sent from Melbourne. So instead of receiving my order within two days of dispatch who knows how long I'll be waiting.
Might as well save some money, order from China and cut out the middle man.

Ben Williams

Ben WilliamsPerth, WA

Oder not received. Cannot Contact

Ordered two pillowcases over a month ago. Not received.
Cannot contact them via phone, email or online.
Will need to initiate a chargeback with my credit card company.
Never again will I order from then online. I understand sometime orders go missing etc., but to have no way of contacting them is inexcusable.

J.Hughes

J.HughesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not worth the money!

We recently bought 2 Sheridan bathrobes for the cooler months. Luckily we got them for $50 on sale, normally $160. There is no way on this planet you would pay the full price. They are Terry towelling and not warm at all. Probably ok for summer months or by the pool!

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

The quality of the Faux throw is bad

I bought a Faux throw 2 weeks ago from the online Sheridan. I received them today, finding the quality is very bad. The fur is very short and looks rough. What's more, the size of throw is wrong. Online, it says the size is 1.3*1.8, but the throw I received is 2*2. It's so huge and heavy that my wash machine can't put it in. I'm so disappointed.

Chris Mason

Chris MasonSydney, NSW

Worst on line store experience ever!!

Ordered throw 3 weeks ago. Was sent tracking number but Australia Post says incorrect number!!! Can't get any help. Service is terrible. Will never order Sheridan again. I have no idea where my throw is!!!

Talia

Talia

Terrible! Terrible! Terrible!

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

WHERE IS MY ORDER

I made an order on 29 March 2020 and have not received my full order! The customer service team is ridiculously slow at responding and keeps telling me to check the tracking number! Australian pair has picked up the item 6 days ago and have not done anything with it. I ordered clothes from a Brisbane Online store on Monday and received it today (friday) via Australian post. That’s 4 business days! This is inexcusable that they are not doing anything to follow up!

Laura

LauraSydney, NSW

This company is a scam - not the real Sheridan

Second time I bought from here and NEVER again. Reason - one it is not the real Sheridan and is from overseas you can tell from the below reviews and the app quality of everything. I have been buying Sheridan for years and it’s a totally different product.
Second , no customer service, email unavailable and also calls go to a voicemail.
I expect a full refund and will be going to fair trading

Sue Gosney

Sue GosneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible sheets

Recently purchased king sized 300 tc percale sheets. Couldn’t wait to put them on bed so washed and dried as per instructions. Truly horrible to sleep on - very rough and scratchy.
A shame, as I have bought these sheets in the past and found them to be perfect. Has Sheridan changed its fabrics and quality’s?

Doris. L

Doris. LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good quality quilt cover - 1200tc Millennia Quilt Cover

Bought one when it's 40% off + 10% off, love it so much. So I bought another one at Myer @50% off.
The only downside is colour.
Only 6 colour options, and majority of them is metallic grey or taupe safari..

Store Locationbrighton Vic / myer chadstone
Isolde Clark

Isolde Clark

Not colourfast

Meg29Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service and followup

I ordered $100 worth of towels and and had to lug home from the post office a enormous box and found 3 quilt cover paks!!!!! Wouldn't answer the phone for a whole day ....next day 4 calls ( 2 cut off) I have to somehow send this huge box back. The worst company I have ever dealt with and no apology and one of the staff even had the nerve to say the warehouse sent the wrong items is because of Covid9 virus...WHAT!!!!
Now I have to get my refund back somehow

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Irresponsible

Staff members are not allowed to wear gloves during these challenging times as 'it looks scary' and managers don't 'tolerate' the use of hand sanitiser as they 'can't stand the smell of it'?

No words...

Store LocationBundoora

Rosa Nikolareas

Rosa Nikolareasasked

Sheridan Online store

I placed an order on 29 March and still have not received it. I cannot get thru your customer hotline. Tracking No XTZCTN05432901, your order no. 8301781038. Could someone in your customer support office chase it up and call me on 0407056798. I will not accept Coronavirus or any excuse like that because I sent a package to the UK on 31 March and they have already received it. Thank you - Rosa Nikolareas

Geoffrey Border

Geoffrey Borderasked

Sheridan Online store

My delivery / order incomplete.
missing an item. order #8301776596
Item missing is ALL SEASONS QUILT.

Meg29

I'm not sure what your question is mate.......I'm not Sheridan

Becc

Beccasked

Sheridan

Haven't brought Sheridan in years due to cost. However after buying multiple sheet sets in the past couple of years all on sale and all originally over $100 . 5 cotton (2 organic) all sets are crap and have shrunk or got balls on them. Way too thin. Thought I go back to Sheridan who we all knew as the best or so I thought. So where to now. Maybe I should save up to go to Europe seen as Australia only sells crap these days. Europeans don't buy rubbish including the so called Linen made in China. Or is there someone else. Kmart would be on my list but I have a mega queen mattress. Please help????

Harrison