• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (62)

Consumer Photos & Videos

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding service and friendly competent staff

I purchased a pair of wedding rings as I lost mine. The service from Fiona, Kirsti and Jess was outstanding and very professsional, they took the time to show me all the rings and rang me as soon as they came in

Store LocationColonnades Noarlunga SA

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. I will be sure to pass it along to Fiona, Kirsti, Jess and our amazing team at Colonnades

Louise

My ring is beautiful and Shiels helped so much when Australia Post lost it in transit

Australia Post lost my initial ring in the post as I needed it to be resized, I also got a bargain from the post Christmas sales.
Alexandra from Shiels web sales team was absolutely wonderful, she helped relieve the stress and frustration of having the original ring lost, she was professional and compassionate.
It was sorted quickly and I received my gorgeous ring so quickly.
Pricing was brilliant, it's beyond what I could have expected. It's stunning and beautiful and everything I could have hoped for.

Hi Louise,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very happy to hear that Alex, and our web sales team were able to help you quickly when Australia Post lost your ring. I will pass the message along to Alex and the team!

Louise

Latch on watch diffficult to put on and off.

SA salisbury parabanks.DONT buy anything from there. Service was not warm and friendly Not satisfied , the watch latch difficult to do up and unlock.Husband was not given the NO Refund policy information at the time of purchase.
Christmas gift wouldnt refund..Will not shop there again. Feeling really ripped off and forced to buy something we do not want. Xmas grinches. Well done Shiels.

Store LocationSalisbury, Parabanks

Hi Irene,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our Parabanks store. I hope you will give us another chance next time

Sam

SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer service!

I ordered a necklace on 3/12/19, and contacted Shiels on 16/12/19 as I hadn't received it at that point, and i wanted to wear it on the 20th December. The Customer Service lady advised that they were flat out with the sale, but that she would obtain my necklace from a store, and express post it to me. I received it on the 18th December, so I could wear it to my Christmas lunch on the 20th.
So very appreciative of their excellent service.

Hi Sam,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, I will let our web sales team know

Mel83

Mel83Victoria

Horrible faulty stock received

Do not buy gold hoop earrings from this online store. Not only does postage take forever, one of the hoops is almost twisted and bent in the packaging. Faulty stock which never should have been sent. Absolutely disgusted at the terrible quality of this expensive jewellery. I will never buy from an online jewellers again if this is the crap they send.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Mel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about this, please contact us at service@shiels.com.au so we can investigate this for you.

Tootie

Tootie

Absolute Disgusting avoid at all costs

I ordered a bangle with rubies and diamonds 3 weeks ago. Have not received it nor have they responded to my emails. I am taking this to fair trading Monday.

Trish

TrishSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst Service - will never Shop heare again

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Hi Trish,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about this, we are reviewing our systems this week. Please contact us at service@shiels.com.au so we can resolve it

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Feeling ripped off

Store LocationParabanks, Salisbury

Rip off

Ripped off badly paid $400 more then I should the staff lied and when I asked for a cheaper price I was treaded rudely like a lower class citizen 2 days later the watch I bought was $400 cheaper

Store LocationJoondalup

Hi Dale,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us.
Please contact us at service@shiels.com.au

Christine S.

Christine S.Central, SA

Jewellery Repair - wayy too much

Store LocationSmithfield South Australia

Michele

MicheleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor service from online query to ringing the store

Emailed the online store re: an enquiry on some rings, waited and on one replied to my enquiry, so in the end I rang an Adelaide store (Rundell Mall), I live in Melbourne, to make an enquiry regarding an item I've seen online, they told they were busy and would ring me back, they never rang. I'll never bother with this jewellery company again. I ended up buying 2 rings from Prouds and I'm more than happy with them

Fantastic Customer Service

I recently went to Shiels Jewelry Store at Carousel to buy a Christmas Gift...I found the perfect Earrings with the kind assistance from one of the staff. I would never have found them without the help of Deepali who listened to what I was looking for and proceeded to show me the perfect gift. Product knowledge and customer service was exemplary... so much so I went back two days later to have a clasp fixed on a favourite chain. Which was accomplished in minutes. I was very impressed. It was a very positive experience especially at such a stressful time of year. Thank you to both Grace and Deepali; you will definitely be seeing more of me.

Store LocationShiels at Carousel in Cannington, Perth WA

Hi Jasmine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review - We are so glad you had such a great experience with Deepali!

Shar

SharSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stunning morganite and diamond ring

I purchased the 9ct rose gold morganite and diamond pear shaped ring online. I had not seen it physically in a store but thought I would take a gamble with it as it appeared to be exactly what I wanted. It arrived today and is absolutely stunning. ..it is for my daughter for Christmas but I want to keep it for myself - it is so beautiful. The ring was resized and delivered so quickly. Wonderful product and service.

Hi Shar,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We really appreciate it! :)

Clare

ClareWatson 2602, ACT

I didnt get a confirmation code

I bought a ring and after I checked out it said my basket was empty and I didnt get a code to say I had bought it but it still took the money out my account.

Hi Clare,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry about your experience with our online store. Please contact us at service@shiels.com.au and I will investigate this matter for you personally.
Thanks!

Excellent Service Online

Absolutely brilliant service from Vanessa H from the online team, she fixed a minor issue so quickly that I barely blinked and it was solved.
She was very understanding, professional and extremely prompt in fixing the issue.
Excellent sale price on product aswell.
I am a very very happy customer here!

Hi Happy,
Thank you so much for your kind review, our customers mean the world to us, and its great to hear such positive feedback. We look forward to helping you next time :)

Nia kPerth, WA

Double standards for Instore refund policy to buying online!

I bought a watch for my husband 2 weeks ago for Christmas Instore, before I have the chance to give it to him he tells me he doesnt want it so I ask the store for a refund with my receipt and unopened watch and they said because I bought instore no refund but if I have bought it online I could get a refund because I hadnt seen the product in real life! The watch is a gift the person that is receiving it wont see it before it is purchased so regardless whether it was purchased in store or online the refund policy should be the same! Never shopping there again. You are encouraging people to shop online instead of going instore!

Nia k

I understand you dont see the watch properly but when its a gift the person doesnt see it anyway! Treat all customers with the same care and respect.

Mrs H

Mrs HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied customer

I purchased a necklace online and was so impressed with the fast delivery. The necklace I ordered beautiful, just like the picture. I would have no hesitation purchasing from here again.

Hi Mrs H,
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It is great to hear about your great experience with us, we look forward to the next time :)

THUB

THUBSouth West, QLD

Nothing is too hard for Shiels - Awesome Service

These guys just fix things - went above and beyond to sort out an issue with ordering for me. Increased my confidence in the ability and focus on getting it right for the customer. Wonderfully friendly staff. Quick ordering. Satisfied that these guys are keen to get it right and will keep ordering from them.

Hi THUB,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. Our customers mean the world to us, and I am very glad to hear about your awesome experience. We look forward to helping you next time!

Alicia

Alicia Eyre Peninsula, SA

Highly recommended <3

I couldn't be more appreciative of the amazing prompt service and, how exciting and so affordable this online purchasing experience was for me. I purchased 8 items, all different and very beautiful, sizes are perfect and each item truly exceeded my expectations <3 the total faith I have in Alexandra at Shiels Online Customer Service department; Any question I had towards my items purchases were instantly answered, and I was treated like VIP throughout the entire experience. This is just the beginning of a long standing customer and friendship. Thank you Alexandra, SHIELS and team <3 <3 <3

Hi Alicia,
Thank you so much for your kind review!
Our customers mean the world to us, and we are so glad you are happy with our excellent service and our incredible web team. I will pass your comments onto Alex as well

Tracy

TracyHunter Region, NSW

Always helpful

This was my second time purchasing online with Shiels, the first time all went perfectly and the customer service was fantastic.
This time there was a problem with the website and trying to pay through PayPal, so I contacted customer service and speaking with Alexandra she sorted everything out. The communication by Alexandra was wonderful and after receiving my jewellery I was very impressed. Today I still wear a bracelet my daughter bought in store in Adelaide 13 years ago, it has never been off my wrist so I knew the quality would be good. I will buy from Shiels online again.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for your feedback Tracy. Our customers mean the world to us! We are so happy that you have had a good experience with us. I will pass this along to Alexandra for you!