Shiels

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (151)

Belle B.

Belle B.South East Queensland, QLD

I have been buying jewellery from since for 6yrs.

Online and Instore are both great!Ilove shiels jewelleries i love the sales online! Can't go wrong with shiels never had problem with you guys.
My favourite jewellers. Will shop more in the future ❤

• +2

Hi Belle,
Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review - we look forward to being able to help you next time

Angela

AngelaPerth, WA

Awesome shopping experience

I love shopping with Shiels online. Every treasure that I have purchased off them has been of excellent quality and posted out really quickly and the customer service is excellent and I highly recommend!!!!!

Hi Angela,
Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review - we look forward to being able to help you again next time

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Customer service is excellent!

I recently bought a ring which needed to be resized to a smaller size. The prices are great for what they offer (especially now with Black Friday sales going on) and there is such a lovely selection of jewellery to pick out from!! Anyway, I left an online enquiry with the product SKUs and someone got back to me via email the next day. The ladies were very helpful through an exchange of emails and helped me check through a selection of rings which I had in mind and whether they were available for resizing. I also called up customer service to confirm a few steps before placing my order. Would recommend 10/10 and will definitely order from Shiels again!

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Brilliant services from the web team . I’m very happy .

Ordered the limited edition SEIKO SNE566P solar watch . Had great communication with Alexandra who helped me . Really appreciate it . Thanks

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for the great review Michael, we can't wait to help you again
Ellie

Alexandra’s customer service is amazing!!

I ordered online for my Mums 50th Birthday & due to covid causing delayed shipments, the gift wouldn’t arrive in time for my mums birthday. I sent an email to customer service asking if there was any chance of prioritising my purchase due to my situation, and Alexandra replied within a couple of hours letting me know she had arranged a special courier to ensure my mums gift was on time. She continued to keep me updated once the earrings had been dispatched, which really put my mind at ease!! I wish I could give her a virtual hug lol. My experience was amazing, the level of customer service I received from Alexandra was incredible! Couldn’t recommend this store enough.

HI Elissa,
Thank you so much for leaving our amazing Alex such a kind review, I have passed your comments along to her! We can't wait to help you with your next online order at Shiels

Sezza8

Sezza8Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service, quick postage.

My ring is so pretty. Came in a couple of days from ordering. The webpage is easy to use and to navigate.
I don't normally buy jewellery online but their ad came up so I took the chance.
Will shop with Shiels online again.

Sarah.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for the lovely review Sezza

Catherine Walker

Catherine WalkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Purchased a diamond ring on-line, loved the ring unfortunately stones fell out I immediately posted it back to Shiels and they have posted me a replacement ring within a week, Maddi gave me the best customer service, I love Shiels will always purchase from them on-line.

Hi Catherine
Thank you for leaving our amazing web team a great review. I will pass along your feedback to our superstar Maddi as well

Mitch

MitchAcacia gardens

Terrible product quality stay away

Warranty Claim MadeYes
JMS

JMSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful customer service

Unfortunately the watch I ordered was faulty, I did however have a wonderful customer service experience by Charlotte from their web team, they were happy to replace my item and post it immediately. Would definitely recommend.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for leaving our amazing web team a lovely review JMS!

happy shopper

happy shopperSydney, NSW

absolutely stunning !

absolutely love my opal earings , and excellent service. responded to my email straight away.... very impressed thankyou sheils web team especially “ charlotte”.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thanks for leaving us such a great review, I will pass your feedback along to Charlotte
Ellie :)

Customer Service Top Quality.

Have not gotten my item yet as its in the delivery process. However, customer service is extremely professional and is one of the best ive seen and experienced. They were even able to help me with my purchase to accommodate for my circumstances to make me an extremely happy and lucky customer to be purchasing from them. Literally PERFECT Customer service and from how they carry themselves, i have ZERO doubts about the quality of the product that is to be delivered to me.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for the great review King!!
Ellie

Great service, value and quality

I am always happy with the quality of my purchases , they arrive quickly and the staff are always helpful and accommodating

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Shoddy neckless, untrustworthy workmanship.

Poor quality, untrustworthy workmanship.
Bought a dimond necklace(flawless cut) a month ago and chain broken a week after purchasing. Literally slipped through from my neck ( no pulling or forcing whatsoever)
Two sales reps examined and found no obvious damage on both broken ends.(sale represents in the store were professional and helpful, no issue with them at all)
Had to send it to their headoffice to assess and over 20days later the cause of damge was me pulling neckless so no warranty covered. Asked me $30 repair cost. Not worth to spend another cent on this jeweller and try to find another jeweller to repair it.
Feel like really get ripped off.

Store LocationHyperdome Loganholme
Julie L.
Julie L.

Great review?? R u joking? Your product is a total rip off and disater. Over $ 700 neckless lasted long for a week?? And concluded that’s all your customer’s fault by just wearing it on. Never shop again ever!

Marietjie B.

Marietjie B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Alexandra!

I have been struggling to find the Seiko SNDV44P watch as its end of life. Sent an email to Shiels asking if the have it in stock because it was showing as sold out online. Alexandra got back to me this morning saying she has one and they will be creating a link for me to buy it. Very shortly after, I got the link, made the purchase and sent her the order number. I just got an email from Australia Post with my tracking number. I got very fast and friendly services! Thank you Shiels... Can't wait to get my watch!

Thank you for the great review Marietjie - I will pass your notes onto Alex

Customer service

I am yet to receive my item, but couldn’t wait to review the customer service I have already received! Alexandra you are amazing! I received quick and informative responses to questions but more than that, Alexandra went above and beyond to personally check up on my order and expedite shipping. Thank you for making my anniversary gift feel all the more important and special. Cannot wait for this piece to arrive for my partner!

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for the great review Amelia

Michelle

MichelleCentral, SA

I bought a men's Casio watch for my partner and wow amazing

My partner was so happy with the Casio watch and said it is s amazing, I'm extremely satisfied with this product and the pricing I was amazed with. This is a great item

Kerri

KerriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful bracelet

I ordered online from Shiels and purchased a silver heart locket bracelet. It arrived quickly in the post and I couldn't be happier with the quality. Ordering was customer friendly with an extensive range to choose from. Thank you again Shiels.Very happy, Kerri

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for the great review Kerri

Anny12

Anny12Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poorly packaged, misleading photos, cheap skates

I ordered a necklace set from Sheils about a week ago. The shipping was fast and punctual. When I opened the box, I was a little shocked. This is a gift and thank goodness I didn’t send it straight to their address! The packaging is so poor that it looks like something you buy off a knock off international scam website. The website claims to wrap up your jewellery in a beautiful box with a Shiels ribbon. Instead I got a flimsy box with no Shiels label and no ribbon. Please refer to photos as reference. Due to Covid, most people will be sending their gifts via post and Shiels this is not it. False advertising and disappointing.

Hi Anny12,
I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact us on service@shiels.com.au to discuss this directly with our web customer service team

Shezza

ShezzaPerth, WA

Beautiful

I did an online order it came reasonably quick
Could wait to wear it it’s a very beautiful ring
I will be adding some things in the future
They are reasonably priced as well

Store LocationNot sure
Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for the great review Shezza

Michael H

Michael HSydney, NSW

Great range, easy to use site with useful filters and super fast dispatch.

I've ordered a few things from Shiels and each order experience is as flawless as the last. Items are well packed and delivery is always fast. Definitely the best online jewellery shopping experience I've had.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for the great review Michael