• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (80)

Very friendly customer service !

I love Sheils! Beautiful jewellery, my orders are always delivered promptly, and
customer service are very friendly and helpful. I have ordered multiple times through Sheils and never had any issues.

Karen D.

Karen D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delighted

Love my new purchases. Quality and value for money was excellent. Service, support, advise and speedy despatch provided by Alexandra was exceptional. Will only shop at Shiels for any jewellery in the future. Highly recommend.

Lola

LolaSydney, NSW

Lack of Integrity - Engagement Ring

Store LocationTea Tree Gully

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Have bought a few watches online and could not be happier. Top quality, fabulous prices and the staff are wonderful to deal with too. Can highly recommend buying from Shiels!

Lou

LouWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Now that I’ve discovered Shiels Online, I can’t stop shopping!

There are so many beautiful, high quality pieces to choose from & they’re so well priced. I couldn’t be happier with each & every one of my purchases. Delivery time is excellent also.

Hi Lou,

Naomi

NaomiNorth Queensland, QLD

The staff are amazing and friendly, they go out of there way to help

I can't fault anything about Shiels
the products are amazing, if you have any problems at all, they listen and are there to help in every way possible
the staff are also amazing
20 out of 10 for this company

Hi Naomi,
Thank you so much for leaving our web team such a lovely review. I will pass along the feedback

Max

MaxNorthern Region, NSW

Absolutely excellent customer service

My purchase delivery was time sensitive due to a birthday date and the gift arrived as promised with days to spare. I was extremely pleased with the attention given to my purchase.

Hi Max,
Thank you for leaving such good feedback for our online team, they work incredibly hard!

Sas

SasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing products and customer service

I am a huge fan of Shiels and the online service i recieve.
I always get quality service and email updates on a regular basis.
Cant thank Shiels for there customer service and stock , ill be a customer for life

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you for leaving our online team such a lovely review Sas!

Jessica C.

Jessica C.Perth, WA

Can't fault it

I can't fault the Shield Store inside Mirrabooka Square Shopping Center!
The lady was extremely welcoming, very helpful & just genuinely CARED about ME rather than it just being "ANOTHER SALE" Highly recommend them! X

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationMirrabooka Square Shopping Center store inside.

Cherie

CherieIllawarra, NSW

Beautiful Silver Pendant, Chain & Ring. Quality is wonderful. I will buy all my jewellery there in the future..

Prices were excellent, absolutely no extra costs in fact I received a $20 voucher with my order which was delivered in great time in lovely packaging and also well packaged.

Hi Cherie,
Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review. We look forward to packing your next order

Ozman

OzmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Helpful

Initially purchased two items online, but were not exactly of a good quality and design, so contacted the online team were very helpful asked me return them and within couple of days received brand new ones which are great.Very professional and helpful approach.

Hi Ozman,
Thank you for leaving our online team great feedback

Adrian B.

Adrian B.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful jewellery

Jewelry looks looks exactly as advertised. Pricing is always great. Quality is excellent. Have bought several items and can't fault one of them. Postage is quick and communication took is great.

Hi Adrian,
Thank you for leaving such great feedback, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

JanellePerth, WA

Gold bracelet didn't last 2 months

I bought a gold bell link bracelet on 9/11/19. Not 2 months later a link had broken. Thankfully the bracelet fell off at home, so I didn't lose it completely. I do not wear the bracelet 24/7 and did not do anything rough that I think would cause it to break.
I returned to the store and it was sent off to the repairer. I assumed it would be a warranty repair. However, I was told I'd have to pay $35 to have it fixed.
Not happy.

Store LocationArmadale, WA

Hi Janelle,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with your faulty bracelet. I hope you can give us another chance next time

Janelle

Thank you for acknowledging it was a faulty bracelet. Pity Shiels can't stand behind that acknowledgement.

suishi22The Mallee, VIC

PERFECT

I was very impressed with how easy the website was to use, even for an oldie like myself. Received my parcel today, it was even more stunning than it looked online. FAST delivery, 5 days since I placed my order!

Hi Suishi,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review for our online team. What would we do without Vanessa, I have passed along your comments to her!

suishi22

Thank you Ellie. Vanessa was everything and more..... ;-)

可 強.

可 強.South East Queensland, QLD

quick and good communication

fantastic, no complaints, delivered next day, product meets expectation, pricing is competitive. customer support is good too, nothing else to write here..........

How satisfied were you with the range & quality of products available?
If you ordered a customised product, did it meet your expectations?
How satisfied were you with the pricing? Did you encounter any unexpected costs?

Shiels JewellersShiels

Hello, Thank you very much for leaving our web team such a lovely review - it all counts!

Excellent customer service

Fantastic customer service after enquiring about a product I had purchased. They were quick to get back to me and resolve the issue. I really appreciated the service that was given

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I just want to wear my birthday present

Store LocationMarion ,Adelaide ,south Australia
Lee

LeeSydney, NSW

Great selection and good website

I ordered a ring I fell in love with online - ordering was easy and the selection is huge. I cant take my eyes off this ring - it is beautiful. Have placed another three orders on this website with no problems and certainly happy with the quality! Love Shiels

Hi Lee,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review, We are so glad to hear that you love the quality

Shani

ShaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very impressed!!

I can't emphasize how fantastic the online department have been for me!!! They were able to have a ring resized for me as it didn't go down to my size online. The ring and earrings were express posted to my workplace and now I am able to wear them both for my baby shower tomorrow. I will recommend Shiels to everyone I speak too! Thank you for the wonderful experience :)

Hi Shani,
Thank you for leaving our amazing web team such a lovely review - I will pass this along to them! I am so happy to hear that you got them resized in time for you baby shower!
Ellie :)

Great customer service and so helpful

The team at Shiels are so efficient and helpful and make sure that you’re left happy with your experience and are very prompt with returning emails. I will forever shop with them now.

Hi Rianna,
Thank you for leaving our amazing online team such a lovely review, I will pass it along to them

Lisa G.asked

Physical store

I am writing to express disappointment in your store and the way customers are treated especially when they buy quite a lot of jewellery from you and always praise your store until now. Mum always buys rings, chains bracelets etc for birthdays, Christmas and so on. Went in to purchase yet another bracelet told the salesperson she wanted a 21cm bracelet found a bracelet came home after spending quite a lot on it and I saw it was 19cm. There is no way as a gift it would fit the person it was intended for. Went back today to be told No refund and no can’t get bigger size either. The salesperson went onto to tell personal things to another lady about a member of our family and upset my Mum. Treated Mum badly and now your Company has not only lost a valuable customer I will neither shop there and will make sure I tell my friends too. Mum did not need anything else in exchange as she buys regularly (well did and no longer will at your stores)and needed this for a present which is now no good and being wrong size. Would appreciate your help. Regards Lisa

Hi Lisa,
Firstly, thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. I am very sorry to hear about this.
Please contact us directly at repairs@shiels.com.au and we can resolve this directly for you

Aj M.
Aj M.

Hi, complain to the Office of Fair Trading in your local state. It is a breach of Australian Consumer Law... This is not legal advice.

Thank you.

Prue W.

Prue W.asked

Online store

I want to return an item I bought online
Order #000107746 as it is faulty.
Please advise as to how to do this

Hi Prue,
Please see our returns process

Penny smith

Penny smithasked

Can u return a gift u got for Christmas if u don’t like it

Hi Penny,
Please see our returns policy
Ellie

Get an answer from our members and Shiels representatives

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands