The sales push of Shiels Cannington

Carousel Cannington - the managers push for a sale is absolutely disgusting!!!! When will someone stop her?????? Is she put in there as a fixer of a fledgling business because I'll tell you what this will cone back to bite you Shiels.

Store LocationCannington Carousel

Great customer service and jewelry!

The customer service received from Alexandria from the Shiels Online Customer Service team has been second to none. She was super helpful with helping me find the right fit for the ring that I had ordered. Any issues, Alexandria has been on it and has made ordering with Shiels such a pleasure to order from. Keep up the great work! Also their jewelry is on trend and affordable :-)

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best after sales service ever!

I want to thank Alexandra and the Web Team for great after sales service. I was a bit confused about a couple of things and Alexandra was able to explain them to me in a clear & concise manner. I have dealt with Shiels Online Store a few times and have found them to be great. I am very happy with all my purchases and will continue to buy online knowing that the products & after sales service is wonderful.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you so much for letting us know about your excellent service with Shiels - we are very glad to hear it!

Mr S R M.

Mr S R M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Service

I ordered a bracelet online yesterday and received an email confirming my order with an expected delivery date of the 19th November. The item was a xmas present I was taking overseas on the 19th. I therefore sent an email to see if delivery could be earlier. I received an immediate response from Alexandra who said she would make my item as urgent so it would arrive earlier. The item arrived this morning !!!! Absolutely brilliant service. Thank you so much

Shiels JewellersShiels

Our customers mean the world to us! We are so happy that you have had a good experience with us.

Brooke D

Brooke DSydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier

I purchased 4 sterling silver necklaces with a pear shaped cubic zirconia for my bridesmaids as a gift. They arrived 2 days after I placed the order and they are beautiful. I couldnt be more pleased. Thank you!

Shiels JewellersShiels

Glad to hear Brooke, Hope the girls will love them as much as you do too :)

Bridney

BridneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

THANKYOU SO MUCH ALEX <3

I was just on a phona call to Alex who is based in the customer service online webstore department, And I have to honestly say THANKYOU ! I only placed my order last week and I knew the delivery time frame was upto 8 working days and my partners Bday was this Sat, Instead of waiting next week shes processed my order on urgent delivery and it should be here soon thankyou so so so much Alex I appreciate whats youve done I hope you have alovely weelend :) xx

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Shiels JewellersShiels

Woohoo, glad to know that you had a great experience. We will be sure to convery the message to Alex :) Happy weekend to you too.

Takes your money without giving you any product :)

Shiels JewellersShiels

Hi Andrew, sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. I can assure you that we value each and every one of our customers and try to do the best we possibly can. Hope you will give us another shot :)

Jonah H

Jonah HPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service - Carillon Store

Excellent customer service by Jessica at the Carillon store.
I came in looking for a specific product and she promptly took me to the product location.
I was expecting to pay full price but at the register I was advised it was in fact on sale which was a lovely surprise. Jessica then offered the show me the accompanying jewellery to make it a set which was also on sale. I ended up walking away very happy with more than I planned for less than I originally intended to spend. Jessica was extremely polite and knowledgeable. She didn't rush me or force products on me that I wasn't interested in. A very pleasant experience overall. Thanks Jessica!

Store LocationCarillon
Shiels JewellersShiels

You can be sure to always find a bargain at Shiels ;) we're so glad that you had a pleasurable experience and do hope you visit us again.

Winnie

WinnieSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service from Vanessa. Product is great

My second time to buy online. First was earring and last week was two necklaces that were on sale which were really beautiful. Satisfied with the product.
I've called online number to follow up my order and Vanessa took care of my query. She is so lovely and has an excellent customer service. You can tell her from her voice she's willing to assist. She's very lovely and kind.

Shiels JewellersShiels

We're so glad to hear, yea Vanessa is pretty awesome and I will definitely convey your sweet regards to her.

AriPerth, WA

Engagemtnt ring issues

Store LocationRockingham city shopping centre

Dear Ari,
I am disappointed that our service let you down on this occasion. I will follow up the details and have our service team come back to you.
If you have any further details, please contact us at marketing@twi.com.au

Ari

Finally got the ring back and took it to a jeweler who told me the diamonds were loose because the settings hadn't been tightened. Once again i have been let down. Having to get myself a new ring is very dissappointing.

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Disgusting service from manager and staff.

Price was okay, range, could have been better. Why have one of an item? As you miss out on sales, as you did with me. Service was absolutely disgusting. You literally rushed me out the door, and , I was horrified when the bracelet was ripped of my hand and sold in front of me, when I was already arranging a purchase of the bracelet. I will be urging family and friends to avoid the Joondalup store where it happened. Most unprofessional behaviour I have seen in a long time.

Store LocationJoondalup

Yuting. C

Yuting. CSouth East Queensland, QLD

very nice purchase experience, trust me it's worry less

I was initially unconfident buying from online, so I chose Graham which has physical stores in shopping centres. I changed mind several times with my orders, which I think myself a very difficult customer!!! you know it's hard choice when exposing to heaps of treasures ^.^, but Vanessa and her colleagues are very very patient!!! They helped me with the process, they are so so so nice and lovely! The two pieces I purchased are so gorgeous, they look even nicer than on the photo. The delivery was less than a day!!! cannot believe it!! They are of very good price. I am very satisfied with the experience and I recommend, purchasing at home, while you can look carefully and consider at your convenience!!

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you Yuting for the positive review. We love all feedback from our customers.

SarahJ

SarahJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful rings. Very quick service. Highly recommend.

These 3 rings are gorgeous love them.
Pricing is reasonable. However you have to pay more for sizing. Maybe have more sizes available to lower cost. Speedy delivery. Happy to shop again.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Dear SarahJ, thank you for the nice review, and we will investigate your suggestions.

Dizzey

DizzeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thrilled with purchase

I recently purchased a gold alphabet charm with a diamond for my granddaughter's 1st birthday. I received it within a week and was very happy with my purchase. Very good company to deal with it.

Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you Dizzey for leaving us a nice review - we love all reviews from our customers

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Went above and beyond to appease us

Store LocationMorley WA
Shiels JewellersShiels

Thank you Kelly for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry we initially let you down, however it is great that it all worked out well.

Zars Dale

Zars DaleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online system will not work

Have been trying for 4 days to buy items online, but they will not add to cart. System is completely broken cannot even message them via online. Phoned the company and was told they would get back to me, never did. I am assuming Shiels does not need sales. Will move onto Prouds

Disappointing

Store LocationShiels Carousel

TIMMOTHY A ORR

TIMMOTHY A ORRIllawarra, NSW

Not what you pay for

Brought a diamond pendant and chain for my wife and have since been told is not a diamond and should get a certificate of authenticity if it has real diamonds but didn't get that don't recommend buying here

Store LocationOnline

ASHIKA

ASHIKAPerth, WA

Excellent service thank you Grace Alvaro

Excellent treatment by all staff especially Grace Alvaro. She has a vast knowledge of diamonds with her years of experience. I felt really great purchasing pink diamonds from her. I think shes amazing and more jewelry stores need staff like Grace who really knows and understands the customer. The store manager was awesome too..thanks to both Deepali and Grace. WELL DONE Shields Westfield carousel branch

Store Location14 July 2019

laurenrose

laurenrosePerth, WA

Big thanks to grace

I went into the carousel store today to purchase a wedding band each for me and my partner and was absolutely blown away with the service. Grace the diamond specialist went above and beyond to help me. Taking her time with me and answering all my questions, I was in the store for over an hour and didn't feel rushed to make a decision at all. She explained everything thoroughly and wasn't at all pushy like some other stores I've been to. In response to the other comment below regarding wait times. If it weren't for the diamond specialist taking her time with me and giving me her undivided attention, I wouldn't have found the perfect rings. Sometimes things are worth the wait.

Store LocationWestfield carousel cannington

A.Win

A.Winasked

How long should a online order be in “processing” status for? It’s been nearly 15 working days

Shiels JewellersShiels

Hi there, thank you for contacting us, if you could please help us with your order number, we were be able to advise you better on your order status, could you please email us at marketing@twi.com.au?

Cel

Celasked

I purchased a wedding ring back in 2015 and one of the diamonds fell out about a year ago (sounds like I shouldn't be surprised by the other stories..). We purchased the lifetime professional care plan but it doesn't include loss of stones. How much is this going to set me back to replace just one stone? (It was a FLAWLESS CUT TW=25-29PT Wedding Band) SKU27250115. The North Lakes store purchase was made at is no longer there.

Val

Valasked

I bought diamond earrings today for my daughters birthday. When I got them home away from the lights they weren't as I imagined and I fear my daughter won't like them. I was very disappointed with my purchase.
I haven't removed them from the box. What are my chances of a full refund.?

Hi Val,
Unfortunately our instore policy states that we can only exchange the item and not refund. Is there anything else your daughter might like? Which store did you purchase the earrings from? We could arrange something at another store if you were interested in having a look?
Thanks,
Shiels Team

Get an answer from our members and Shiels representatives

Shiels Online store

Shiels Online store

3.6
Shiels Physical store

Shiels Physical store

2.5
CategoryOnline Shops and Jewellery Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Jewellery Shops & Brands