Shipito

Ripoff

Complete waste of time and money they have no respect they charged me twice for a package that I had to end up returning to the seller but the worst part was there reply they didn’t care what so ever or even bother to reply I had to send them 3 email and wait over a week for there reply and when they did there reply was

Unfortunately for have to pay again for the package to be shipped

And I had a year membership they only care about people depositing money in there account that’s all there is way better options out trust me just do your research they the most expensive shipping company out there and they so hopeless

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Love how easy it is to organise parcels

Packages arrived in excellent condition, and love that they take photo’s of the items before shipping it. Makes international shopping so much more convenient and easier to purchase those desired items.

Fast, no-fuss, professional service

Shipped with no fuss, within the specified time-frame; packed with care; arrived safe.
Second time I've used Shipito and would (and have) recommended them to all & sundry.
Companies that mail only to USA addresses have things not available in Australia, but with Shipito I am able to shop for anything with full confidence that my order will be handled with care and arrive intact.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Faster and cheaper alternative to eBay shipping program!

Fast processing, tracked all the way, arrived on time! My eBay purchase only offered their gloab shipping program, which was going to take too long. I had it sent over to my Shipito address, and I received my item faster and cheaper!

Delivery TimeEarly

Better than other Drop Shippers

I've used many drop shippers and shipito is the easiest by far. Multiple shipping options with exact price quoting is the killer feature.
Auspost options are economical, but auspost is a mixed bag compared to DHL.

Cheapest and Often Only Way To Ship

Shipito has been prompt, honest and reliable. I have sent over a thousand packages without incident. Shipito is perfect as it is most often cheapest and, or, the only way to ship parcels.

Delivery TimeEarly

No Problems but can be a bit Expensive

Shipito made it easy to ship an exclusive item I wanted from USA to Aus. I got notifications when the product arrived to their warehouse and got the option to choose what I wanted done with the package. However the shipping was fairly expensive as it cost more than my item but in saying that it arrived within a week and a half in good condition and with tracking.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Shipito is the best freight forwarding option available !

I'm based in Australia and cannot speak highly enough of Shipito. The new postage option to Australia is fast, reliable & much cheaper than DHL, Fedex, etc. Shipito label your parcels AA, AB, AC, AD etc (so there are 26 A's, 26 B's, etc). I am up to something like EX now so i've used them heaps of times for both business & personal parcels. 100% success rate for me, I love the interface, their excellent service. Thanks Shipito. Now if only the Australian Dollar was just a bit stronger against the US dollar , that would be great !!

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible - Use another Shipping Service

Have sent numerous messages trying to get support from this unprofessional business, like so many American businesses useless service, especially if you are outside the good old USA.

There are so many other companies offering this service, use another parcel/freight forwarding service, do not use this one.

They also want real photos of your passport and drivers license, what the hell for, they can't verify anything. You pay upfront, so why the need to take important information that if hacked or taken by unscrupulous employees you could end up having loans set up that you know nothing about or even a mortgage, and more.

Probably outsourced to the Philippines or somewhere like that. NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Hello, I apologize about the experience you've had. Just to clarify, we are located in the U.S. But, that doesn't help clear up the issue you had. So, can you provide me your Shipito suite number? I ask for that so I can look up your account and see your tickets and messaging, to understand where the pain point was with us and see if we can do anything to make sure you have a pleasant experience with us going forward.

Used to be amazing now terrible

Service has gone down the drain literally. I’ve been asked to verify my account on at least 3 occasions whilst they hold my important mail. I suspect that my mail has been compromised now. I’ve had credit cards go missing the last year has turned into terrible service. Takes days for a response from the support tickets. Plus they cancel your account without any contact

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hey Jasmin, Sorry to hear it's taking a while to verify your account. Can you please give me your Shipito account number, and I'll take a look into this matter and see if there is something I could do to speed things up.

Do NOT USE. Unprofessional.

Firstly, the package arrives with items smashed up and opened. Then they offer a refund so i can re-purchase the destroyed product and when I tell them I am not going to use their services after this they stop the refund and no longer offer it. DISGUSTING, UN-PROFESSIONAL, and absolute DISGRACE.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hey Peter, I'm so sorry to hear of what has happened to your package. I would be frustrated if that happened to me but please let us fix this for you. Can you provide me with your Shipito suite number? I'll personally look into this matter for you and see if there is something I could do to fix this.I am continuing to write this up online, in all the forums, reviews places I can. I will do my best to ensure other people know of ShipItto unprofessional service. Suite #QY338 Tualatin, OR 97062Hi Peter, I had a chance to review your account, and in order to get a refund to your original payment method, our policy requires you to have all packages mailed out. Otherwise the refund will go to your account.

Horrible experience returning a package (which I gave up on) DO NOT USE THEM

Horrible experience returning a package (which I gave up on) DO NOT USE THEM... terrible customer service... terrible website.. don't use them

Sender or ReceiverSender
Hi Mymle, I'm so sorry you had a bad experience with the return. Could you please provide me with your Shipito suite number? I'll be sure to look into this matter for you and see if we can make things right. Also, just so I can take your feedback to the right person. What is it about the website you don't like?

So Far, So Good!

I've been using Shipito for a few years now and have been generally quite satisfied. Lately they've been even better than before, in my opinion. I've found their service and packing to be more efficient these days, and the website is better than ever. I usually pay extra for delivery insurance, as it only amounts to a couple of dollars more, and the tracking provided is excellent. If I want something special, like extra bubblewrap or special packaging, they will provide it at a cost, and I'm happy to pay for that. Recently there was an error with the measurement of a package (and therefore their usual cheaper shipping wasn't offered as an option like it usually is) - I queried that and they admitted an error had been made and fixed it. They were very responsive to my questioning it and pleasant about rectifying it. No complaints.

Excellent middleman

I made a purchase from Los Angeles through eBay, The seller was reluctant to send to Australia. They agreed to send it to shipito in Los Angeles and then shipito would forward it to Australia. Great communication, great price and wonderful packaging. Flawless. Without shipito I would not have been able to make this purchase! Clear, easy, precise process. Cheers

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hi Steve, We want to thank you for sharing your experience!

Shipito are easy to deal with

Great notifications when in warehouse, all requests completed correctly, package tracking works well, goods arrive in great condition, notifications from shippers about delivery times are really good

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
HI Peter! Thanks very much. We always try to improve upon where we can and reading comments like this give us assurance that we are on the right path.

Scam company, they lost my package

This company isn't worth the money you pay. They've lost my package, and are now telling me it will take 3-6 days to possibly locate it... IF they find it. It's been missing for 2 days already. I paid money for two packages to be consolidated, and they lost it within hours of taking photos of it. Perhaps one of the staff members liked what was in there and decided to keep it for themselves.
Thanks a lot, these were meant to be gifts for Christmas. You've wasted my time, and money.
I went to buy the items again, but they are now out of stock. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND KEEP THE ITEMS FOR THEMSELVES.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hi, I'm sorry about having issues with your package. The Shipito representative told you it might take a few days to locate it due to this time of the year being our busiest and it may cause some delay. I understand that doesn't help address your concern but just wanted to give you more context on the delay. Can I please get your suite number and I'll make sure the person you spoke with is on top of this so we can locate your package in a timely manner.

Ship OS

packaged goods arrived as expected and well packed. The extra photo option was a little less than expected. A pleasant experience.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Thanks for the feedback Dean.

They just throw your package in the garbage and keep your money

This appears to just be a scam. They lost my package, gave no evidence it had even been sent, refused to try to track it down - there is nothing to show they didn't just burn it and steal my money. DO NOT USE THEM.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hi Matt, We want to make sure we give the best experience to our customers, but it sounds like that wasn't the case for you. Can you please provide me with your Shipito suite number? Once I receive that, I'll personally look into this matter for you and see what can be done on our end to make it right if possible.Maybe just read through your support tickets and answer them, instead of ignoring them.I'm personally not involved in handling the tickets, but if you give me your suite number I can see who that individual is and make sure your issue/concern is addressed properly. Does that work for you?

Never use this company use au post instead

I had been using this company for months spend hundreds paying there ridiculous prices and fees which are very high charging $230 for item weight at 10lbs then charging me 18lbs for a very small box to be shipped to Australia, I had a huge box shipped before this package which was double its weight cost me $244 how the hell dose that work they stuff my order up took all the items out there retail package did you think shipito would take any responsibility haha of course not!! Don't use them use (au post instead they are doing this now called shopmate plus wow cheaper in shipping ) ridiculous high price, no loyalty to there customers they dont care about you or your items- stay away trust me read the comment stay away never never again will I use this company
I would be cheaper for me to replace the item they took out there retail package!!! (which I did not ask for) then to ship them *mind u they are all plush toys small toys *

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hi Jessica, I'm so sorry to hear of the unpleasant experience you had. Especially if you were charged more than you should have been. Can you please provide me your Shipito suite number? We'll do all we can to fix any wrong's that may have occurred. Thanks -Shipito Team

Terrible, dont go anywhere near. Almost twice as expensive for slower shipping

It was a real waste of money, time and effort. Would not recommend this company to anyone. Use alternative options if in Australia.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver
Hello Sam, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us. Can you give me more information about your particular situation so I can see if an alternative existed to make it a better experience for you. Thanks -Shipito Team