1.0

Marie Farrell

Marie FarrellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers!!!

Ordered thinking it was an Australian based company as that's what their website leads you to believe. Waited over 6 weeks for the shirts to arrive (I emailed the company to ask where the order was & got no reply at all). When they arrived the quality was horrendous & not wearable at all. Asked for a refund with PayPal was told I had to return the items to China which was going to cost me over $40 which I refused to pay. Do not waste your time or money on these scammers!!!!!

Jade

JadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Buyer beware

Claims to be in Australia with Australian contact details. Purchased an item for my daughters birthday and it is still yet to arrive 3 weeks later. Had i have know it was coming from China I wouldnt have ordered as I knew it wouldnt arrive in time. Tracking claims it has been awaiting International departure now for three weeks.
I wish I had have looked into this company first before making my purchase.
It wont get here in time for my daughters birthday but judging from all the negative feedback not just about postage delays but also the poor quality I'm guessing it wont be a very good tshirt anyway :(

Please avoid buying from this company!

Fake Australian company and fake looking shirts!

Thought I was buying Australian, but that is a ruse. Shipping took - 7 weeks and missed the event they were intended for. Sizing is dodgy and print quality very amateurish. Never been less happy with a purchase.

Ivan

Ivan

They pretend to be an Australian company, but tin fact this is a Chinese firm.

Their address changed from TAS to WA, but they work from China. Paid $20 for delivery, shipped from China, took 1.5 month to arrive. Quality is OK, made in Bangladesh

Utter crap

Site implies that it is Australian based, it is not, it is China based.
Shipping took and age and the quality of the shirt is crap.
Do not buy! Do not buy!

Kaye

KayeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids Jurassic Park T-shirt

The T-shirt was of very poor quality, and the motif disappeared after the first wash. It was Impossible to contact the company for A refund. I got fooled by the name of the company. It is a very dodgy business and I will never again get sucked into buying from any of these dodgy online clothing stores.

Nic

Nic

Beware: Do Not Buy Anything From These Frauds

2 shirts took almost a month to arrive and were the most appallingly made and printed products I have ever seen. Their website suggests this is an Australian company but they are absolutely not (google their alleged address). I have emailed them a number of times to return the shirts but have never had a response. Do not buy anything from these criminals.

Pam

PamDyers Crossing, New South Wales

Stay away from these people

Placed a order with this company as I live close to the address on the website
Then found out that they are in China
Took 3 weeks to get here
The quality was so bad , decided to put in a claim through PayPal, had to send back to China for a refund more expense
they would not take delivery of package
PayPal ended up paying in my favour
Don’t touch anything from this company

Rod H.

Rod H.Perth, WA

SCAM ALERT! Everyone should read all the reviews here before donating money to them!!!!

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Never again.

Made a big order took ages, didn’t arrive by Christmas. Ordered large jumper & T-shirt for my husband - way too small not near a large. Ordered 2 women’s t-shirts specifically scoop neck, received men’s version of both. never returned emails regarding eta or incorrect items.

colleene1

colleene1Peel, WA

SCAM!

I have had the same problem as everyone else here, has anyone had any luck getting a refund from Paypal? I put in a dispute before christmas and still nothing, now they want me to get a consignment document to reopen my case, so so angry !!!!!

Shirt Australia

Never received my items after 6 weeks now! Lie and say they are Australian then ship from China! They have even removed their website now and created a new one under another dodgy Australian address!! $56 later and I guarantee I won't get my refund from PayPal!!! Scam artists at their best!

Michelle K.

Michelle K.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from this company!!

SizingTrue to size
Sa Von T.

Sa Von T.

my fault for not doing the research of the company before buying from them

Very disappointing to see how people like this get away with things like this. I hope they get what's coming to them, but at the same time, we all should have done our research before buying next time. lesson learnt the hard way

Terrible website

I never received my order. I didn't get a tracking number. Its been more than a month now. The website hasn't been working for a week now. I don't think i can get a refund either.

Money waisted!!!

Stay away poor quality poor everything. Waited over 6 weeks for this. Right hand one is what was advertised left one is what I received it looks 10years old and sizing is wrong.

Waste of money

Waste of moneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why has Fair Trading not shut them down?!

It took several emails before I received an invalid tracking number. The goods arrived a month late and the quality was poor. Phone number on the website is a fax number. Can't return to the NSW address - it's fake.

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

do not order from them, received incorrect order and no communication

They are scammers. Do not order from them. They are from China, not Australia as the brands “shirt Australia” would say.
NO communication or customer service.
I ordered a T-shirt for the kids to play cars on the back of their dads shirt (massage/fun purpose) and the track print came printed on the front WTH! And it was very, very small.

Alice

AliceSydney, NSW

Would not recommend

Not Australian, product came from China, took longer than expected to arrive and when it did it was very poor quality. Terrible customer service - contacted them for a refund/query quality and haven't heard back from them.

Would not recommend to anyone.

SizingSlightly large
Susana

SusanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of money

I was so excited when I came across this site, as they had SO many designs. But I was up for absolute disappointment..Don't know why it's called Shirt Australia...
It's from China. Ordered multiple, 4 'grey' and 2 'black'. The grey prints were such bad quality and weird sizing (some were okay then some too wide...despite all being the same size) and had no brand name, and the only 2 black ones honestly seem to be taken from other companies?So weird. The 2 black shirts that were the odd ones out, good quality and good sizing..then realized they were from other brands who have excellent reputation of printing who I have bought from years ago.
Waste of money and time!