Shirt Australia

• Sizing True to size (31) · Slightly small (27) · Very small (26) · Very large (21) · Slightly large (12)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (6%) · Not as advertised (94%)

Shirt Australia

Never received my items after 6 weeks now! Lie and say they are Australian then ship from China! They have even removed their website now and created a new one under another dodgy Australian address!! $56 later and I guarantee I won't get my refund from PayPal!!! Scam artists at their best!

Michelle K.

Michelle K.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from this company!!

Sizing True to size

my fault for not doing the research of the company before buying from them

Very disappointing to see how people like this get away with things like this. I hope they get what's coming to them, but at the same time, we all should have done our research before buying next time. lesson learnt the hard way

Terrible website

I never received my order. I didn't get a tracking number. Its been more than a month now. The website hasn't been working for a week now. I don't think i can get a refund either.

Money waisted!!!

Stay away poor quality poor everything. Waited over 6 weeks for this. Right hand one is what was advertised left one is what I received it looks 10years old and sizing is wrong.

Waste of money

Waste of moneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Why has Fair Trading not shut them down?!

It took several emails before I received an invalid tracking number. The goods arrived a month late and the quality was poor. Phone number on the website is a fax number. Can't return to the NSW address - it's fake.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

do not order from them, received incorrect order and no communication

They are scammers. Do not order from them. They are from China, not Australia as the brands “shirt Australia” would say.
NO communication or customer service.
I ordered a T-shirt for the kids to play cars on the back of their dads shirt (massage/fun purpose) and the track print came printed on the front WTH! And it was very, very small.

Alice

AliceSydney, NSW

Would not recommend

Not Australian, product came from China, took longer than expected to arrive and when it did it was very poor quality. Terrible customer service - contacted them for a refund/query quality and haven't heard back from them.

Would not recommend to anyone.

Sizing Slightly large
Susana

SusanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of money

I was so excited when I came across this site, as they had SO many designs. But I was up for absolute disappointment..Don't know why it's called Shirt Australia...
It's from China. Ordered multiple, 4 'grey' and 2 'black'. The grey prints were such bad quality and weird sizing (some were okay then some too wide...despite all being the same size) and had no brand name, and the only 2 black ones honestly seem to be taken from other companies?So weird. The 2 black shirts that were the odd ones out, good quality and good sizing..then realized they were from other brands who have excellent reputation of printing who I have bought from years ago.
Waste of money and time!

Xi Xi

Xi XiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scammers!!

Very poor quality. They are not Australian at all. The package was actually sent from China. Don’t buy from them they are scammers. Luckily we got a refund from PayPal.

Nettie

NettieHobart, TAS

Your kidding me

What a joke, ordered from the deceitful liars, not australian at all, my shirts where supposed to be here before christmas, no where was there any indication that they where coming from china, shirts arrived three weeks after christmas, quality disgusting not worth the cost, printing blurred, wrong colour sent, sizing asian size. Dishonest as the day is long
I would rate them -10
Stay away from them

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Don’t know what everybody is talking about

l Brought products from this company before l read the reviews. When a few weeks went buy and no product l decided to check things out and read the reviews. I was horrified at what l read and started to believe the worst about this company. I was convinced they had ripped me off as they did all of you. So l contacted them via PayPal explain l had not received my products and could somebody please contact me. They sent me a link to track my product which l did. I finally receive my products and was pleasantly surprised. They were in perfect condition, sizing was correct, quality was great, delivery was long but considering it was over Christmas there excused. Would l buy from this company again..... Definitely!

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Ripped off - took my money and didn't even get the product

Ordered item 25th November for $28.99 which included postage. Contacted the company, who are supposed to be in Perth on 22/12 and they sent a tracking number which didn't exist. Followed up again early Jan and told to be patient.
Never arrived, yet they told paypal via a dispute claim that I had received it.
Do not order with them.

Buyer beware!

Don’t waste your money! Total sham! Order took over a month to be delivered - from China - despite a NSW business address on website. Wrong size delivered and then no response to emails.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Counterfeit Goods from China!!

Purchased shirts as they stated they were in NSW, and said they were Nickelodeon licensed shirts (even gave the licensing number). 2 hours after purchasing I got a tracking number from China. Waited nearly a month for shirts and when they finally arrived (after my daughters birthday had passed) they were so ridiculously counterfeit it was laughable!! Contacted PayPal who have made me return the shirts to the seller in order to get my money back. TOTAL SCAMMERS!!!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Do not buy from scam and terrible customer service - Paypal refund in process

I received my order however the quality of the image print is very poor and isn’t reflective of the image or size of the print image on the web site!
The colours are very faded, unfocused and unclear as well as being a lot smaller print size than the image on the website!
The time to deliver also was longer than expected 5-12 days.
I placed the order on 4th Dec and it arrived on the 31st Dec.
This item was supposed to be a Xmas gift but was unsuitable.
I sought a refund via refund policy however no contact was received. Paypal dispute has agreed to refund however the cost to send via tracking back to China is almost the same price paid for shirt complete and utter scam. The Website also now shutdown https://shirtaustralia.com/

Kat

KatSydney, NSW

Awful

Prints were fuzzy, poor colours and did not survive the first wash. Now the site is "closed for maintenance" so no recourse. An awful waste of money. They are crooks.

Debbie

Debbie

Bad Bad Bad

I cannot even give it any stars as it's that's bad .. but I have to . Bloody scammers . you buy and then they disappear. The t shirts were obviously done in a backyard shed .. Blurry wording.. colour terrible and they cut the tags off the t shirt. Do not buy from them .. I wish I had seen these reviews first. You cannot get in touch with at all. Buyer Beware.

Product Appearance As advertised

Jane

Jane

Do Not buy from this company

Order never received. Paid extra for tracking. Tracking was in Chinese. Post office never received shirt. Company refusing to refund or send again. DODGEY THIEVES. Have launched a paypal investigation.

Russell Turner

Russell TurnerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolute poor quality not even worth 1 star

Ordered t shirt thinking it was coming from NSW but came from China. Company is called Shirt Australia so assumed it was coming from Australia. After waiting over a month for shirt to be delivered it was such poor quality. The screen printing was disgusting missing letters and smudges.
Do not use this company under any circumstances.