Shirt Australia

Shirt Australia

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Sizing True to size (29) · Slightly small (23) · Very large (16) · Very small (15) · Slightly large (11)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (6%) · Not as advertised (94%)

ANGRY

ANGRYQueensland

Scam!

Thieves! I ordered a shirt through this site in early january 2020 and could not locate any tracking numbers or the order through any of the emails that were sent to me. This a sham. Never use this site. They are thieves.

Brett

BrettPerth, WA

Worst T-Shirt ever bought online

Paid $29 for a T-Shirt on the 3 Dec 19 and received it 3rd Jan 20 from China. Thought it was coming from Australia. Print off centre smudged and faded and T-shirt is the cheapest quality you could imagine.
How this online store is still allowed to sell is unbelievable. Have sent 2 messages to return and no response. Should not be operating under Australian identity.
Very unhappy.

Debbie

Debbie

Scammers

Received my t shirts today and OMG they are absolutely crap .. blurred lettering they cut off the tags on the neck of the T shirt .. well I didn't think I would be duped .. I personally think people are making them from the home . I want my money back you crap . Shame on you for doing this to good honest people . I hope you get what's coming to you.

Lis

LisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extremely poor quality. Could of made better in my backyard!!!

I contacted the company. No response after a few weeks. PayPal stepped in but the company demanded for me to send it back within 8 days to get my refund. It’ll cost more than what I paid to send it back to China!! Shifty company!! They know how to get around the system. I only brought the shirt because it says it was in qld Australia. They have now changed their name to tee shirt Australia.

Sizing Slightly large

Renee

Renee

Terrible Service!

Do not waste your time with this company! They are not Australian at all and the delivery was much longer than the 7 days claimed. The package was actually sent from Chinese company. Highly recommend using a different company.

The quality of the shirt and printing was terrible, absolutely nothing like the website.

i have now emailed them 4 times and still no response.
1st image of shirt ordered and 2nd image is of the shirt that i received.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Shirt Australia T-shirt site - RUBBISH!

Wish I'd bothered to do a simple search to find this site before I paid.
Ordered 2nd Jan 2020, received in Melbourne 15 Jan 2020, not sure if that is reasonable or not.
Ordered the SR-71 Blackbird Cold War Recon Plane T-Shirt in Small - Male. Size was ok for me.
Cotton feels cheap and nasty. Print quality - RUBBISH! Can barely make out the print - it's as though a nearly running out of toner dot matrix printer of the late 70's was used. Worst of all, the focal point of the print (the main aircarft portion of it) is not centred on the shirt. This is yet another wear around the house only tee. I can't wear this in public.

Absolutely rubbish!!

Absolutely rubbish! Very misleading when you think it’s coming from Australia and it comes from China, delivery was a lot longer than stated and the items are absolutely terrible! Sizing is completely wrong and the images/font is shocking. Don’t waste your time or money, both which I can’t get back!!

Katie S.

Katie S.Sydney, NSW

Horrible! Rubbish quality, comes from some cheap Chinese factory STAY AWAY

Terrible shirts, the print quality is the worst I have ever seen on t-shirts, I would not wear them if someone paid me. No response when requesting a refund. Such a shameful scam, they need to be shut down!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

0 stars if given the option. NOT Australian. Rubbish quality, slow delivery. Will never buy from this company again.

NOT an Australian company despite the name, discovered after querying the whereabouts of delivery, received an email showing tracking information from Beijing. 4 weeks delivery time. Print quality extremely poor.

Jude

JudeSydney, NSW

Warning, do not purchase from this seller

T-shirts purchased $25 each. All t-shirts came with very poor quality print, shipping stating actual value $3 each. Smudged, pale print. Nothing like photo of product. Seller ignores refund requests.

Josie

JosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not even an Australian Site

The delivery terms were clearly stated which they did not adhere to. I ordered Christmas shirts in November and they arrived after Christmas. Everything points to them being an Australian business and they are certainly NOT. They shirts are produced in China and a very bad quality for the price. They do not reply to queries about deliveries. I had to fight this via PayPal - they wanted me to send the shirts back overseas with tracking which would have cost more than the shirts - so I am stuck with them. The site has now been disabled.

Malo K.

Malo K.Sydney, NSW

Poor quality product. Smudged pale print on t-shirt.

Over three weeks delivery time. One t-shirt came with very poor quality print. Smudged and pale print. Nothing like photo of product. Disappointing. Thought I was ordering from an Australian company.

Sizing Slightly large

consumer

consumerHobart, TAS

Avoid this retailer

Ordered T-Shirt. Sounds like Australian distributor, but it is China located. No shirt arrived (it was Xmas present) after 4 weeks. Started chasing after 2 weeks. No replied to complaints, site has been down for 10 days from New Year 2019-2020. Obviously taken money and shut down operation.

Do not buy from this company

Very poor quality, printing isn’t straight, sizing is incorrect. Do not waste your money on this Chinese company. They portray themselves as Australian but are in fact Chinese. Would rate them 0 if I could!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Scam company. T-shirt rubbish quality with off-centre blurry logo $29!

T-shirt eventuality arrived after a month. Logo was blurry and not even centred properly on this poor quality t-shirt that cost $29. Cheaply-made Chinese rubbish. Avoid Shirt Australia.

In any case, their website appears to be down “for maintenance”, but they’ve probably just shifted to a new website under a different name. All I can say is be very cautious when ordering products from mainland China.

Geraldine

GeraldineSydney, NSW

Do not use.

Ordered T-Shirt and the wrong size was sent. The shirt that did turn up was poor quality. Do not use. Suspect they would open up again under another name in Nabiac.

Sizing Very large

Dharmesh

DharmeshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ITS A SCAM WEBSITE

I did not receive my tshirt. orders on 1st January 2020. Very bad experience. DO NOT buy from this website. Its a SCAM. No response at all from them. Going to raise this with PAYPAL. if they help me get me my money back.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Do not buy from shirt Australia

I wish I read all the reviews before purchasing from this site I haven’t received anything yet and they won’t respond back and won’t refund my money and PayPal is not much

MichelleNorth Queensland, QLD

Rubbish. Do not buy from

Incredibly long delivery time. Shirt was such a poor print quality I would have been better off drawing the picture on it myself in Nikko pen. No response from the supposedly Australian based owners. Rubbish product. Rubbish service. It’s a total scam.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don'y buy from shirt Australia!!!

Sizing Very large

Mackayasked

I’ve been given a tracking status which says the parcel is in Sydney. Has anyone else had this? I’m dreading seeing what actually arrives given the other reviews. It’s going to be some dodgy poor quality t shirt isn’t it :-(

Gordonvale
Gordonvale

Yes mine has been updated to Sydney just today, but it also was on the updated to Sydney on the 27th. Very confusing.

Michelle

The website has gone down. I suspect they realise they’ve been caught. https://shirtaustralia.com/

That’s brilliant news!!!

BNP

BNPasked

I didnt use pay pal and fell victim to this too, will contact the bank but has anyone had any luck with a dispute or refund that used a credit card?
Also who are we reporting this to? Scam watch or something?
Brooke :(

Chantelle

Update: PayPal refund approved and the costs associated with postage back to China is covered by PayPal. My package arrived with 1 of the tshirts I ordered and not the other. Material so thin I can see through it, transfer is smudged with black over the colours, transfer colours are pale an not as per the product shown on line, and the stitching is coming undone. I updated my dispite with Paypal to let them know the updates and its a full refund and PayPal will pay for the return postage with tracking. Its worth the little bit of effort and report this company to Paypal and lodge your dispute.

Bri
Bri

How long did it take Paypal? I lodged my complaint on the 10th Dec and they are still reviewing. Expected update date keeps changing?

Jess
Jess

I am getting mixed return address details from PayPal. Which address did you send your packages back to. Thank you Jess

Natalie S.asked

They are making a lot of money by Falsely claiming to be in Australia. We only ordered for that reason. Our tracking is China and nothing else. Its not good enough .

Rebecca
Rebecca

Hi Natalie, Yes indeed I have reported them to google as well as Paypal.

Chantelle

I have reported them to Paypal, Scam Net (parr of Consumer Protection), written my review, and provided my thoughts to the company directly. If we all do the same maybe they will shut the site down.

Natalie S.

Im doing the same. So annoyed right now!

Get an answer from our members and Shirt Australia representatives