Shirt Australia

Shirt Australia

See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sharon S

Sharon SSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do Not Buy from here

Poor quality item that arrived faulty (after being shipped from China). They do not respond to emails. Now going through paypal for a refund. Buyer beware. Rip off. No customer service

SFA

SFASydney, NSW

The Worst Shopping Experience Ever!!

Do not buy from Shirt Australia! I ordered over 3 weeks ago and I still don't have my purchase. I dont have any information on the tracking or whereabouts of my shirt. And their phone number is a fax number, so you cant even contact any customer service. They are not an Australian company but a Chinese company. This is actually the worst experience ever, please stay clear of Shirt Australia

Helensews

HelensewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thin as

Quality was terrible I knew they were coming from China but they looked OK. Again my fault for not checking reviews. Shirts thin & short lucky if they last one wash

Greg feld

Greg feldVictoria

Not an Australian company, does not reply to emails,

I too was under the impression that this was an Australian company but appears to be a Chinese company. The listed address for the company is just some random block in NSW.. Everyone needs to dispute this transaction with paypal so they know they are allowing frauds to use their service & hopefully we get our money back.

Mims S.

Mims S.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not purchase from this company

If I could rate -10, I would. Shame on me for not checking the reviews first. Ordered thinking this was an Australian company due to the Australian address and phone number on their website. Phone number is a fax and the t-shirts come from China. Waited 3 weeks after paying $16 in postage and they are of the worst quality. Absolutely terrible. A complete rip off. Do not purchase from this company!

Sizing Slightly small

ballbaby

ballbabyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally sucked in too, DO NOT buy from this site!

I too was sucked in by the website being called Shirt Australia. Once ordered and it hadn't arrived in a reasonable time, I realised it was being shipped from China. I purchased on the 28 Nov, the last tracking details were updated on the 2nd Dec. All tracking information is in Chinese so I can't even understand it. The only response I've had to email was a link to the tracking information, literally not even a hello, thank you for your enquiry etc. The phone number on the website goes to a fax machine. As others had mentioned, this was for a Christmas present which appears to be unlikely to arrive in time and end up with me being out of pocket. Seriously, DO NOT purchase from here.

KimVictoria

Do not buy from this site

The t-shirt on the left is what I ordered.
The t-shirt on the right is the one that I received.
No response from the company about refund, no response at all.
VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Joanne W.

Joanne W.South-East, TAS

very disappointing

After reading other reviews I too am regretting ordering from this company - I was under the impression it was an Australian company but that is not the case. Tracking number is from China Post, no reply to emails, I haven't received my order yet but am not looking forward to it after seeing some reviews of the quality of the shirt.

Sizing Slightly small
EmC

EmCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy from Shirt Australia

As the other reviewers have stated do not buy from this company. I too was duped into thinking I was buying official band merchandise from an Australian company. The T-shirt is of terrible quality and print and also the wrong size. I received no answer from the email on the website nor the one listed through PayPal. Have taken up a dispute through PayPal and been told that if I send the t-shirt back with tracking I will get a refund, however the return address is in China and will cost me near on what was paid for the T-shirt in the first place!

Sizing Very small
Wylie

WylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shirt Australia Scam!

Website pretends to be Australian while it is actually from China. The shirts themselves are absolute rubbish, the minute I saw them I knew I'd been stolen from. The prints are grainy, ink has stained the shirts, one of them isn't even readable and the colours online do not match. I will be doing everything I can to have the website taken down.

False advertising

Once again a company pretending to be in Australia, while being in China
Don't use if you want your goods in reasonable time and quality So sick of this happening. And I asked the question

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Dont use this company

Dont waste your time and money ordering from this business, its a misleading company using Australian name to fool customers thinking they are ordering locally.Orders are shipped from China. And they charge you $10 postage which is express post for Sydney and your item won't be received in time delivered by China post. Advice stay away from this business.

Product Appearance As advertised

KathleenIllawarra, NSW

Shopper Beware. One Star is too much - - 5 more appropriate

Do not even think about using tis site. I thought I was buying Australian but product came from China. T- shirt is badly damaged and overall quality very poor. Only vaguely resembles product displayed on website. Two email complaints sent seeking instructions for replacement product - no response. Tried calling - get a fax machine. Google maps shows address as a vacant lot. Will never use this site again.

CarmelNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Regretting placing order now

Now I have read the reviews it sounds exactly like my experience to date .
Order is only showing shipped to a China post office 14 days ago! Can't get any updates! I should have been more careful before I ordered. My order is also a Christmas gift.

GltGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shirt

Parcel arrived with one shirt wrong size. Company phone no is a fax. No response to any emails. Order mistake made by them, shirt received not as ordered. Thought I was buying australian but after order found it is actually a chinese company. No service, they just take your money and I am left with a wrong order.

Francesca G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dont buy from this company! They are dodgy!!!

I ordered a T-shirt 10 days ago! I have not received the T-shirt nor any emails to say it's been dispatched! This is not an Australian company. They take your money and dont send the product to you!

Terrible quality - not from Australia

I ordered a size 4 t-shirt for my son thinking it was a local Australian shipper. The size has been cut off the tag - it is actually more like a size 8-10 than a 4! No wonder the size has been cut off the tag.

Quality of the printing is also poor.

Sizing Very large

JeanetteSydney, NSW

What a fool I am

I made an order of 4 tshirts. Now nothing - no response to phone calls. Christmas almost here - nothing for the grandkids. I'm despairing. What can be done? Is there any way to stop bank transaction?

Terrible Quality

Terrible quality printing and no customer servive. I thought I was buying from an Australian company with an Australian product. It isn't until after you pay that you find out it's coming from China. The image on the shirt i ordered for my nephew was unfocused and grainy, and it looks like it will peel off at the first wash. Don't waste your money

Juliep