Shoes & Sox

Shoes & Sox

Brand Manager for Shoes & Sox? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2

Uduwake
Uduwake

Still waiting for the order. Very poor customer service

I have ordered online and paid extra for express shipping so that i could get it ontime for my daughters birthday. However, 2 weeks on I still have not received it. They do not even have a number to call them as well. i have submitted enquiries to them without any reply.

Sydol
SydolSydney, NSW

Excellent service at Eastgardens store

I went to the Eastgardens store to buy shoes for my two granddaughters, ages 9 and 6. They both have narrow feet and are hard to fit. The young lady who served us was very patient and helpful and after trying on many pairs of shoes, it was two very happy little girls who walked out both wearing their new shoes. I can’t thank this girl enough. Unfortunately I don’t know her name.

Poor quality shoe and poor customer service

Maria R.
Maria R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Online purchase never again

I bought 3 pair of shoes online for my son 1 month ago and still waiting. I submitted an enquiry last week regarding my order delivery and no response yet. The service is slow and really disappointing.

Lis B.
Lis B.

Amazing postage times!!! Son loves his shoes

We had a virtual fitting during lockdown, the lady was very professional & helpful & knowledgeable, was an easy process. The shoes we ordered arrived within 5 business days, exceptional delivery time during high peak delivery due to lockdown. Shoes are a good fit and son is very happy thankyou

Aleksandra
AleksandraSydney, NSW

Very slow service - will wait for ages for them to dispatch your order

It’s been a week since I made a purchase with Shoes and Sox. It still hasn’t been dispatched. Very disappointed with their level of service.

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Do not buy online

I bought shoes online and 3w later I am still waiting for the shoes to be shipped. Submitted an enquire online and no answer. Will never buy again from them, at least online.

Fernanda Loureiro L.
Fernanda Loureiro L.South East Queensland, QLD

Misleading add and size chart, I returned the product and they didn't refund me

Scammers, don't buy nothing from them specifically online. Shoes were the way bigger than on their size chart, I sent it back as soon as it arrived, I haven't get a refund.

Kohilan B.
Kohilan B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer Service Excellence - Chadstone Shoes & Sox

Today, we visited the Shoes & Sox store in Chadstone. The customer service was outstanding and we have to give hats off to Jason, as he directed us through the store magnificently.
We now know, what type of character me and my sister want to be like in the future. Kind, funny and a great person overall. Thanks Jason!
Kohilan

Sizing True to size

Poor service at Shoes and Sox Westfield Parramatta

My wife went in to ask about shoes for my son and the staff member was initially helpful. But then my wife said she wasn't going to buy today, and wanted to come back with our son first. The lady's whole attitude changed and she no longer wanted to help. She said "if you're not gonna buy today then I'm not getting anything from the back for you" and basically walked away. We just wanted to check out some shoes in advance before bringing in our son to try them on - but looks like if you're not ready to buy on the spot they are not interested. We won't be coming back!

Leila f.
Leila f.

Poor service in castle tower store

I was waiting on the que for One and a half hour notified the girl on front door that what size we need she reassured us that they have the size. After all waiting they didn’t have any shoes for him. The manager was barking at me she was under stress and shouting at customers this happened today just now.

Amazing Stuff Member✨

Rouse hill store. I had a amazing experience with 3 children with me Chloe at the rouse hill store went above and beyond for me. My middle daughter needed to be sized up and she was quick and helpful. It was such a nice experience and my daughter was so happy. Thank you Chloe for going above and beyond. We will be back to buy more with such great sales assistance.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

marcuslyon13
marcuslyon13melbourne

Don't bother

Would never shop again with your stores staff not knowledgeable stock not there even when we contact store and told they do.

Easy returns and fit guarantee?? Quite the opposite!

I was sent the wrong size shoe, refused an exchange, and told no refund allowed-only a credit if they receive my parcel which they are not responsible for.. what a disaster!

Joanna
JoannaSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service as well as perfect shoes

Excellent service from Sharon the manager of shoes and Sox shop at Castle Tower who has taken so much trouble, patience with her expertise and professionalism to help my 8 years old daughter find one pair of school shoes as well as one pair of casual shoes. We are so happy and grateful. Thanks so much Sharon