Shop Zero

Shop Zero

2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (20)
Aaron

Aaron

Where is my item

Im still waiting one week later to see if my item has been dispatched. Sent emails but no reply.Stay away. I wish i had read the reviews before i had brought

FaithAlek

FaithAlekSydney, NSW

Price matching on items

Most stupid site ever. They can't price match a GoPro for 499 when their price is 599 and EVERY other site does 499. and this is what they said..

$499 is a very good price, and unfortunately not one we would be able to match for you
Please do note that we sell only Australian stock and the item you are looking at from Bing Lee is likely an overseas model and they are priced differently
i am sorry? its 499 in every other store. That is how much it retails for without any discount. Jbhifi, Office works, myer, Harvey norman.
Michelle
Sorry, that is not a price we would be able to offer on this item. Thank you for your interest though and I hope we will be able to help you with a different purchase in future

Kirsten

KirstenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dealings!

Super fast delivery even in the pandemic. Authentic apple product received -Compatible with all family devices. Great pricing & nice customer service from Damian! Will order again! $20 voucher worked
Highly recommended

Alvin Lim

Alvin LimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid it and don't waste your time.

Dodgy fake website and claimed item out of stock after ordering. No reasons given or apologies we're given. Apparently they are targeting people with BNPL market with their overpriced items.

Albert

Albert

Doggy online business, shall it be taken to ACCC ??

Similar disappointed experience as a few other first& last customers with it.

Ordered a product, was cancelled.
As an 'apology' they sent a generic use $20 off coupon.
After placing an order with that I received another cancellation about 2 days later, claiming their Terms & Conditions.
Suppose it just exists to reap and resell email addresses probably. Stay away.

Shall it be taken to ACCC ??

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy, nothing but runarounds. Just exist to farm email accounts I guess?

Ordered a product, was cancelled without much reasoning a few hours later. (low stock? take it off the site then..)
As an 'apology' they sent a generic use $20 off coupon.
After placing an order with that I then received another cancellation about 48hrs later.

Have my doubts this is actually a real business with tangible product at this point, and just exists to reap and resell email addresses probably. Stay away.

elosch

eloschSydney, NSW

Bait and cancel

ZNIU

ZNIUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’m fooled as a first timer

I ordered an item and the order was cancelled. They sent me a $20 coupon to lure me to visit their website to buy something else - all other stuff are pricer than any resource you find on internet. Very upset. Stay away from it, guys

Peter L.

Peter L.

Scam website, stay away

Offering products at good prices that don't exist and offer dodgy voucher system. Stay well away. I luckily purchased via PayPal so awaiting refund. What a complete waste of time.

Lock

LockAdelaide

Dodgy site with inflated RRPs

Ordered an item on sale via Paypal, they sent me an email saying it was cancelled. They sent me a coupon, to apologise. When I tried to spend the coupon, I noticed that most prices are way over RRP (often double) and when I finally found something, they'd removed Paypal anyway. Waste of my time.

Donna

DonnaHunter Region, NSW

Happy with the phone love it

It was easy to navigate to the store I am satisfied with the product very satisfied with the range of products that were available in the online store I would probably order another product in the future

Cancelled orders

I ordered two items at different times from Shop Zero and for both purchases they have cancelled the orders and told me they don't have the items in stock. Why list something for sale if they can't actually supply the goods? With the most recent order cancellation they sent me a $20 voucher to 'say sorry' but the minimum spend on the website is $150!!! I will take my business elsewhere and give these guys a wide berth.

Dangles

DanglesNSW, 2340

Meh !!!

Ordered a product from these guys, delivery 3 weeks. Item was shipped to wrong address (not Shop Zero fault) I did contact shop zero about my order & they never could get in contact with me in anyway. Very poor.

Eve

EveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Omg.... this is insane

I brought the rose gold shaver, after not shaving anywhere for three months (what’s the point, covid has me locked up) I had to get my housemates in to the bathroom to see how amazing this razor works!!!! Like literally, I’m talking months of hair, which I was dreading shaving because of how long I thought it would take, gone in minutes!! My two housemates are buying one each right now. I will never go back to supermarket razors!!! LIFE SAVER!!

Belinda

Belinda

Always a pleasure shopping with ShopZero

I’ve purchased from ShopZero a couple of times, and my second purchase recently was a laptop for uni. It arrived prompt, but with a faulty key. This was very easily return reply-paid and the replacement was issued immediately. My laptop is perfect thank you!

saibot1084

saibot1084Western Australia

Will Never Use Again

3 Different orders now i have had to wait up to ten days for order confirmation, one order i waited 3 weeks after order confirmation for them to tell me my product (office desk) was out of stock, wrote 4 emails in that time. The only reply was to tell me it was out of stock, a month after i ordered and paid.

Marteeka

MarteekaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I’ve been having problems with the courier delivery service, with a item I ordered from shop zero. But when I rang them and explained everything they were very understanding and did everything they could while I was on the phone to them, but since it couldn’t be resolved at the time, they are taking the matter further with the courier, and are getting back to me.

Fabulous

Got a Fitbit Versa Lite, I was a bit worried due to some of the reviews I read, but it was shipped and delivered within the week of me ordering.

G Steph

G StephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sceptical at first but pleasantly surprised. Highly recommend!

I purchased an unlocked Iphone 11 Pro Max six days ago, I received my shipping confirmation this morning and within a few hours of receiving the email it had been delivered to my door. I have never ordered from Shopzero so I was a bit sceptical at first but I'm glad I went with them as I was pleasantly surprised with the whole experience and product. I will definitely be purchasing more products from them in the future! Everything in perfect condition and the deliver was so fast considering the delays Covid-19 is causing. Thanks heaps!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Poor service. Maybe slightly dodgy..?

No contact for 12 business days after ordering a gaming headset. Finally after emailing them asking what was going on they tell me the product isn't available and refunded me. Strangely I went back to check and the same product is still listed and at a higher price?? If I could give half a star I would.

Simone P.asked

How long does It take to deliver to qld .

I ordered a week ago and nothing

PeevedOff

They might not even have what you want in stock hence the delay in giving you any tracking details.....that's what they did to me anyway. Hope you have more luck with them than what I did.

Simone P.

They said it was in stock and said they were sending in 2 days and now a week later not a word

Kylee G.
Kylee G.

I ordered a new Apple Watch a week ago, and no updates. They claim they’re having to hold open pay orders for 24 hours - yet it took 2 days for them to “process” it.

Then they say that it’s up to a further 5 days until it gets posted out. Then it could be another week in transit. I’m going to try live chat when they open at 9:00am.

saintsonfireasked

Those who had delays in orders. Did they end up coming through?

Thomas
Thomas

Gday mate how long has it been since you placed your order? I've used them a few time's and longest I waited was roughly a week

saintsonfire

Thanks - I was just hesitant to place an order as some others here said they had experienced long wait times. Appreciate you taking the time to answer. Thank You

ValD

ValDasked

It's been a month since I ordered my shoes. Where are they? Does it usually take this long?

Windy W.
Windy W.

I"m wondering the same thing about my order