Shopping Express

Shopping Express

Listing monitored by Shopping Express

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (46)

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerSydney, NSW

Bad Taste - Laptop purchase no delivery since 22nd August 2021

Disappointed to say the least. Purchased a laptop on 22nd August, paid for shipping and insurance. To date no delivery. SE no longer answering calls. Sent 7 emails to [Name Removed], no reply and no refund. May have to go to Department of Fair Trading. Clearly a bad taste

Andy
Andy

Placed Order over a week ago, no updates since

Emailed support to confirm item in stock, response received within hours to confirm availability. I placed the order and checked out. This was over a week ago and I still haven't had an update since. I literally work across the road from their address listed online. Would have expected a dispatch by now or an update at the least. I've tried contacting support on 3 other occasions..

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Nicky
NickySydney, NSW

It's very bad experience with SHopping Express

I made 2 different orders of graphic cards and fully paid. They canceled both of them without notifying me. I contacted them and Shopping Express said that they canceled my orders because they cannot get the supply from the distributor. This does not make sense, because they still sell that particular graphic card at higher price up to a few days after my order was canceled.
It's a very bad experience with Shopping Express.

Great site and fast shipping

I was a little skeptical of the site when I ordered due to the reviews of people not getting what they ordered
but I decided to order a 3070Ti Suprim X from them anyway and it came within a week with zero issues and fast shipping.

Colwyn C.
Colwyn C.

Would be 5/5 if they can only get there delivery service better using australia post is a shambles.

Would be 5/5 if they can only get there delivery service better using AusPost is useless 1-2 weeks wait when others are next day or two. Ive purhcased about 7 times from them but wont any longer due to 7-14 days delivery on average. Couriers please even sendle are 10 times beter that the arrangement SE has with AP

Great experience

I admittedly had some apprehension when I saw so many mixed reviews on here about Shopping Express, but decided to pull the trigger on a well priced GPU when a colleage had previously purchased from them before and had a good experience.

I can only say that I too had a great experience. James T responded to my query about stock levels within a day and then shipping came surprisingly quick (Sydney to Perth in a week and during current covid restrictions). My GPU was well packed also. Seriously happy.

I too hope everyone gets this same experience and level of customer service.

Chris K
Chris KSydney, NSW

Need to LEARN how to treat customers !!

I have asked S.E. to contact me directly as Ive spent well over $15,000 on their website. Multiple CPU's, GTX 2080Super, 3070 Master, AORUS Motherboards, 1TB 2TB SSDs both M.2 and SATA - you name it I have purchased. I have asked that they call me MULTIPLE TIMES and I highlight this in LARGE TRED CAPITAL Letters.
[Name Removed] does NOT return my calls. NOT ONCE.
Covid has been around since March 2020, that's 1.5 years and other companies are open and have staff like MSY for one, CX another. Why can't they call ? I find it very frustrating when I have technical questions to ask and want an answer immediately.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Mindgardens
MindgardensGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't be trusted to fulfill your orders! Great sales, but order cancelled.

Purchased a laptop & was told they could not fulfil my order. Would not even offer an alternative or a raincheck.

Web Bridge
Web BridgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and easy return

James from shopping express facilitated a return for my order even though it was my fault as I ordered some 2 memory cards assuming that I have empty slots that I can install them into my ton find out there are no empty slots after I opened my laptop.
The order was delivered within time and in a very good condition and when I needed to return it I had no issues and James made it easy for me to return. I got refunded straight away after they've received the memory cards back.
Next time I want to buy I know where to go now.

Raul A.
Raul A.Sydney, NSW

No order updates and no stock

Bought a monitor on their website. After a week I didn’t receive any updates, so I had to contact them by email. They said that they didn’t have stock anymore and they applied a refund.

It’s annoying that I had to contact them and ask. They should have proactively contact me to set my expectations early.

Ross
RossWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

GREAT SERVICE

Great service from start to end with great prices. Recently purchased some Corsair Ram, realised after completing the order my delivery address was my old address. Quick email to the service desk, was answered and address updated both with the order and my account within 24hrs. Item was in my hands 3 business days later. Thanks Team

hotkiwiPerth, WA

Ignores good customers, no vision

Great deal, super fast.

Shipped promptly and fast on an excellent deal for upgrading my computer. Ordered on sat night. Case was dispatched first on monday, and dispatch notice was released for that, 12 hours later the rest was dispatched. Sure enough, case came by the thursday and the rest followed the next day.

Failed refund
Failed refundSydney Surrounds, NSW

Failure to provide promised refund

Returned a product to them. They said they'd check it out and if truly faulty would refund the product cost and postage. Took a long while to get product refund, and then over a month for them to respond on the postage cost refund. They said ok, and that the refund was booked to be processed. But over a week later, it's still not through and again they're not responding to emails. NEVER do business with this mob again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Really great service and quick delivery

Had 0 issue with company
Shipping was quick and communication was great. Changed a psu and they were cool about it’. Wanted to change a mobo but it was too late
The prices were really incredible
Very happy with the shopping express

Neehan T.
Neehan T.asked

I saw a good laptop with a good price, however, I am not sure whether to order from this website, due to the mixed reviews. Could someone tell me whether I should order from this website or not?

Anwar A.
Anwar A.asked

Shocking customer services.

SWCT

hotkiwi

How did you go on with this SWCT ? I also have nasty experience with this bot called James. At least the email look like coming from a bot, not a person.

traveller12010
traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives