Shopping Express

Shopping Express

2.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (27)
SteveB

SteveBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great price and quick delivery

I was on the hunt for an entry level graphics card for a new PC build. After checking all over the internet found Shopping Express to have the best price by far. I ordered an ASUS 1650 Super graphics card on Thursday night (17th Sept) and by COB Friday there was a tracking number and email from Australia Post stating it was at the Sydney Collection Centre. I received the card today (Tuesday 22nd) at my home in SEQ. I have had bad experiences with other computer vendors (I waited almost 8 weeks once for a monitor from a so called 'reputable' dealer) but am very happy to have found Shopping Express.....I will use again.

Alex little

Alex littleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor communication, inability to cancel an order without hassle

I ordered a pc part via the ebay linked provider futu online. I realised within 5 minutes I had ordered the wrong variation and I sent a cancellation request, which was not responded to until after the item had been sent. I was told to decline on delivery. As a result, I declined to accept the item on delivery, which was then returned to the dispatch address. However, now I am told they cannot find the item, and never received it. Australia post records clearly show it has been delivered. If you need to return stuff, good luck.

slipscope8197

slipscope8197South Australia

I just wanted to cancel my order...

Product PurchasedAMD Ryzen 5 3600X

Went better than expected

I read a few mixed review, but my own experience was good. Got some good deals on a PSU, GPU, and SSD, which arrived on time and in good condition.

Jamie

JamieGold Coast

incomplete product provided and will only offer a return if I pay for postage

Product PurchasedASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER EVO OC
Johan Gules

Johan GulesSydney, NSW

Very rude customer service including after sales and warranty

Praying for not having any kind of issue after purchasing from them or your nightmare would start. I don't really want to repeat how friendy or rude their staff is, Just remeber there would be a reason that they have such a low price

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Vvv

VvvSydney, NSW

Delivered Broken ASUS Vivobook Laptop X509JA-EJ159R

Purchased the brand new Asus Vivobook X509A-E159R. Opened the unit and was unable to use as screen was showing random picture. Contacted the team and nightmare getting them response from them. Someone got back to me [name removed] from support and I provided all the details requested but having so much difficulty getting them either give me refund or replace the unit. I am lost what are my options to get them to do the fair thing. One unhappy & sad shoppingexpress buyer

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, quick purchase

First time I've used Shopping Express as I normally buy local. Purchased on Sunday, received Wednesday 9am (N.S.W to Brisbane)
Paid for postage + insurance and product still cheaper then local stores

Product PurchasedCPU
M Huynh

M HuynhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ASUS UX463 Purchase

I Purchased my ASUS from Shopping Express via eBay. The unit was delivered within 2 days. Great laptop. Easy to use and sturdy casing. I really enjoy using this for work.

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Online Shops

Very poor after sales service

Shipped an item that was dead on arrival and now two weeks later have not shipped a replacement. Have had multiple emails asking them to send the ROA and took a long time to even get that.

Mitchell

MitchellPerth, WA

Fast safe delivery - exceeded my expectations!

I was sceptical about Shopping Express because they were cheap and I hadn't heard of them before, but they delivered my laptop safe and sound, and 2 days earlier than the expected date

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UM433DA
Ralph

Ralph

ASUS Zenbook from Shopping Express

Asus ZenBook 14 UX434FLC 14" 1080p Touch i7-10510U 16GB 1TB SSD MX250 W10P Royal Blue Laptop. Best price offered for the ASUS Zenbook, great communication and fast guaranteed service.
Excellent product.

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX434FLC

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cost me $200- to shop through Shopping Express

Purchased an ASUS ZenBook laptop which carried a $200 cash back offer. This was a critical component of the decision to purchase.
Told to wait a week or two for the calim information to be provided.
Followed up via e mail with Shopping Express within two weeks - no response.
Followed up again and was told the promotion had finished - and now nobody wants to know.
Trust is a critical part of any decision to purchase online - and my trust in Shopping Express has been destroyed.
A warning to all potential and current customers of Shopping Express.

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UM433DA
Karen

KarenWestern Australia

I would happily shop with them again.

Shopping Express had the cheapest price for the Asus Zenbook I wanted. The transaction was simple and delivery was very fast.
I’m very happy with this company and also happy with my Zenbook. Asus had a promotion running at my time of purchase for a $100 e-gift card redemption, which was an added bonus.
Based on my experience, I would recommend Shopping Express.

Product PurchasedASUS ZenBook 14 UX431FA

Terrible and can't go back

Been waiting over 3 weeks since paying for my purchase. Now I check up on the order and it has been cancelled with no email, no contact, no refund. This is not good. Now I've started searching for reviews and see this company is notorious.

I had spent > $1000 on computer parts. Pretty concerned at this point

Find out how Shopping Express compares to other Online Shops

Great product and quick response and perfect postage. Highly recommended

Asus 14" zen book laptop. Child friendly and light weight. Gen10 CPU. My son has used it for 2 days and is very excited to use it. Friendly service and helpful.

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop

Satisfied Customer

I found Shopping Express provided the best price for the purchase of my Asus Zenbook laptop. The online order process was straight-forward. The purchase was delivered safely and in a reasonable time .

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great prices and safe shipping

Ordered my CPU and GPU from here due to their great prices and had no issues. Shipping was prompt. A bargain option for PC parts, but I haven’t had to deal with them re warranty so have no insight there.

C R.

C R.Great Southern, WA

happy customer

Brian G

Brian GIllawarra, NSW

Keep Away

I purchased two 12TB hard drives through Shopping Express as they had advertised a free SSD if you purchased two hard drives between certain dates. I received my hard drives, however, they had post dated the invoice making me ineligible for the free SSD. Numerous emails and even sent them a copy of my bank statement showing the date of purchase but they refuse to supply what they advertised. I will never deal with them again.

Product Purchased12 TB Iron Wolf Hard Drive

traveller12010asked

traveller12010

Dinodirect1
Dinodirect1

Don't know about Shopping Square but I have been to Shopping Express premises in Botany Road, Alexandria concerning a non delivery and they are associated with KS Computers at Auburn, Sydney, NSW. I was given the goods by Shopping Express but the invoice said "KS Computers". Recently I ordered some SD cards from KS Computers, and received delivery notification from "Shallothead" and the goods were delivered by Shopping Express. I have bought several items from both companies without any problems.

Grumpy
Grumpy

Interesting that these clowns are associated with KS computers. I ordered a hard drive from KS, thinking that it was in stock. What they actually meant was, it was in stock with their suppliers. Once the suppliers delivered it to them, they would deliver it to me. It toik a lot longer that I had hoped. Both companies are on my naughty list now.

Daniel

Danielasked

2 questions
1 - why wont you respond to my emails, calls, posts? (This is not good enough when you sold me a product which does not work)
2 - why would you treat a customer like this?

Honest
Honest

I sent many emails daily and got respectful responses next day or by 48 hours over the weekends. Why a business should ignore a customer message? Did not happened to me before.

Get an answer from our members and Shopping Express representatives