The Shower Dr Brisbane & Sunshine Coast

The Shower Dr Brisbane & Sunshine Coast

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Shower Dr

4.9
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Arthur B
Arthur BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Need your shower fixed, call these professionals.

I had a bad leak in my bathroom and the team came to the rescue. They explained, they tested, they quoted and called to talk about everything. I had a question about the work, they responded in writing quickly and efficiently. Their excellent communication was really appreciated. Today I went and looked at the finished product. The repairs they did the the rotten timber cause by the leak were all fixed. The tile work and the shower looks amazing. I would be happy to recommend this company. They estimated, they communicated, they did excellent work. Thank you very much, it looks fantastic.

J Fernandex
J FernandexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work!

We recently employed the services of The Shower Dr Sunshine Coast to re-grout our en-suite bathroom. Esma arrived promptly on our doorstep at 7am and had the whole job finished in one day. He was extremely professional, friendly and informative. We are really happy with the results, the shower tiles look like new!

Susan
Susan

Professional job by professional people

We recently had our ensuite bathroom renovated and it looks beautiful. I wasnt prepared for the great vibe of new tiles, screen and fittings. Elliott, Brodie, Jacob and Rhys all did a really good job with minimum fuss and as little disruption as possible. The work was completed as scheduled which I think reflects the experience and knowledge of Rhys and Amanda. Hopefully we can do our second bathroom soon. Thank you. Susan M.

• Incentivised Review No
Ebony
Ebony

Thank you for fixing a mess a previous tradie had left behind before it caused extensive damage. We've not have a leaky shower issue since your repair. The workmanship is so much better as well.

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how The Shower Dr Brisbane & Sunshine Coast compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Paul M
Paul M

Fantastic Shower Re Grout

The Shower Dr were great in all aspects of their work. The Employee who came to our house and provided the quotation was excellent. Fully explained the complete process and the materials to be used. Quote received was very comprehensive. Tradesman who completed the work was exceptional. Worked extremely hard, modified the shower drain to overcome water "pooling", replaced the drain cover and completd the work to a very high standard. Very happy with the complete process and completed work. Fully recommend.

Kath
Kath South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect result professional service

The shower doctor team were professional and fantastic. Rhys and Joe kept me informed, identified the problem, explained the process, arrived on time, completed exceptional work and my shower looks brand new. Thank you so much.

Nora P.
Nora P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing work

So happy with the work that was done on my bathroom. I love it when someone tells you a time and they show up with 5 minutes to spare. I found the Shower Doctors on Facebook and was not too sure but from the first phone call it was all professional, straight forward, no hidden agenda and the work was flawless. Esme was friendly and approachable. He answered all 100 of my questions and just kept working. He's amazing and my bathroom looks brand new for a fraction of the cost.

Greg Thomas
Greg ThomasQueensland

Bathroom regrouted

Great service from start to finish from the first phone call till the job was finished a big thank you to Adam who done our bathroom neat and tidy worker any questions we had were answered on the spot couldn’t be more happy we are having our second bathroom done shortly thank you once again would recommend the shower doctor Sunshine Coast to any one.

Carol P.
Carol P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job

I would highly recommend Adam for his very professional approach and workmanship to waterproof my shower. He also did an amazing job of cleaning everything afterwards. Excellent Job.

• Incentivised Review No

Cookie
CookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service, professionally delivered.

Great service was provided. Both men provided prompt, polite and excellent workmanship. Rhys (did the quote)and Meelis (did the work) both represented the business very well. would recommend them without hesitation.

Naomi G.
Naomi G.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent professional service. Highly recommended.

Louise
Louise

Great Service and Attention to Detail

The Shower Dr recently serviced our en-suite and both Rhys and Meelis were very professional and the work carried out was to a very high standard. Meelis arrived on time and always communicated about the job. We are very happy with the end result and will definitely be using them again.

Fantastic looking bathroom

After having the ensuite renovated with BATS Bathrooms we had Meelis from the Shower Dr come and rejuvenate the main bathroom. He was efficient and very hard working. The quality of the work was to a very high standard. Meelis made the bathroom look like brand new again. Thank you Meelis.

Greg J.
Greg J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Rhys gave us good advice on what needed to be done on our 3 showers and neatening in associated bathrooms, and we were impressed with the level of detail addressed. The work required 3 days and Meik, confirming his arrival time the day before, was always punctual, very pleasant and helpful. He did an exceptional job with attention to detail, was extremely professional, made sure we were happy with the colours of materials used and did a great job cleaning up each day. The bathrooms look great. Thank you. Greg and Lynette

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service - Fantastic Work

I am a resident of a rental property at Middle Park Brisbane. We have 2 leaky showers being repaired. The first 1 was repaired by Meik this morning. He was right on time, polite and professional. He did an amazing job on the first shower and believe it or not, he actually cleaned up after himself quite well, I know that is usually unheard of for tradesmen. Looking forward to having him back to complete the repairs on the other shower.

• Job Satisfaction
The Shower Dr
Andrew R.The Shower DrSend a private message

Hi Julie. Chuffed to hear you're having such a great experience so far. Thanks for the review and see you soon to repair that other bathroom :)