The Shower Dr Brisbane & Sunshine Coast

The Shower Dr Brisbane & Sunshine Coast

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Shower Dr

4.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Kath
Kath South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect result professional service

The shower doctor team were professional and fantastic. Rhys and Joe kept me informed, identified the problem, explained the process, arrived on time, completed exceptional work and my shower looks brand new. Thank you so much.

Nora P.
Nora P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing work

So happy with the work that was done on my bathroom. I love it when someone tells you a time and they show up with 5 minutes to spare. I found the Shower Doctors on Facebook and was not too sure but from the first phone call it was all professional, straight forward, no hidden agenda and the work was flawless. Esme was friendly and approachable. He answered all 100 of my questions and just kept working. He's amazing and my bathroom looks brand new for a fraction of the cost.

Greg Thomas
Greg ThomasQueensland

Bathroom regrouted

Great service from start to finish from the first phone call till the job was finished a big thank you to Adam who done our bathroom neat and tidy worker any questions we had were answered on the spot couldn’t be more happy we are having our second bathroom done shortly thank you once again would recommend the shower doctor Sunshine Coast to any one.

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how The Shower Dr Brisbane & Sunshine Coast compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Carol P.
Carol P.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job

I would highly recommend Adam for his very professional approach and workmanship to waterproof my shower. He also did an amazing job of cleaning everything afterwards. Excellent Job.

Cookie
CookieSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent service, professionally delivered.

Great service was provided. Both men provided prompt, polite and excellent workmanship. Rhys (did the quote)and Meelis (did the work) both represented the business very well. would recommend them without hesitation.

Naomi G.
Naomi G.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent professional service. Highly recommended.

Louise
Louise

Great Service and Attention to Detail

The Shower Dr recently serviced our en-suite and both Rhys and Meelis were very professional and the work carried out was to a very high standard. Meelis arrived on time and always communicated about the job. We are very happy with the end result and will definitely be using them again.

Fantastic looking bathroom

After having the ensuite renovated with BATS Bathrooms we had Meelis from the Shower Dr come and rejuvenate the main bathroom. He was efficient and very hard working. The quality of the work was to a very high standard. Meelis made the bathroom look like brand new again. Thank you Meelis.

Greg J.
Greg J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Rhys gave us good advice on what needed to be done on our 3 showers and neatening in associated bathrooms, and we were impressed with the level of detail addressed. The work required 3 days and Meik, confirming his arrival time the day before, was always punctual, very pleasant and helpful. He did an exceptional job with attention to detail, was extremely professional, made sure we were happy with the colours of materials used and did a great job cleaning up each day. The bathrooms look great. Thank you. Greg and Lynette

Julie
JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Service - Fantastic Work

I am a resident of a rental property at Middle Park Brisbane. We have 2 leaky showers being repaired. The first 1 was repaired by Meik this morning. He was right on time, polite and professional. He did an amazing job on the first shower and believe it or not, he actually cleaned up after himself quite well, I know that is usually unheard of for tradesmen. Looking forward to having him back to complete the repairs on the other shower.

Job Satisfaction
The Shower Dr
Andrew R.The Shower Dr

Hi Julie. Chuffed to hear you're having such a great experience so far. Thanks for the review and see you soon to repair that other bathroom :)

Tony Smith
Tony SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Regrouting of shower

We were told upfront the pros and cons of doing the work. Quoted quickly and accepted the quote.
Paul spent nearly 2 days on our shower was a really friendly helpful and good tradesman.
He left the bathroom area clean.
We are very happy with our shower and would use them again for sure !!
Tony & Felicity Smith
Currimundi

Beautiful finish

Delighted with the quality of the finish, Meelis and Mitchell arrived when they said they would, worked flat out all through a very hot day, and left the bathroom spotless and looking brand new. No hesitation in recommending this business to anyone.

Anna
AnnaSouth East Queensland, QLD

House renovated

The success of my house renovation was only possible due to the great work of BATS and Shower Dr. many of my family and friends ya e commented on the incredible detail taken in the filing of my house.

Review collected in partnership with The Shower Dr

Di N.
Di N.South East Queensland, QLD

The Shower Dr inspected my leaking shower which was constantly mouldy and promised that it would be like new after they carried out their repairs.
I was not disappointed .
Prompt service and fantastic job.Would highly recommended

Erin P
Erin PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Help

The Shower Dr guys were able to identify that what we thought was a small problem, was actually a really big problem with our upstairs shower leaking through to the ceiling below. They saved us a whole heap of money by identifying the problem early and ensuring it was fixed properly, not with shoddy work. Everyone who helped us was fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with The Shower Dr