The Shower Dr Brisbane & Sunshine Coast

The Shower Dr Brisbane & Sunshine Coast

awesome job really happy with the work

We were very happy with the the entire team at Shower Doctor especially Amanda she was amazing in getting everything organised and Meelis who did an outstanding job on all the 3 bathrooms and made them look brand new. We can recommend them without a shadow of a doubt as THE BEST in the market

Keep up the good work

September 26th 2019 Update: Great job

Excellent job done by Meelis bathroom looks brand new and we are really really happy with everything and the customer service was awesome. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone as they are the best in the market

Rates and Fees

Honest advice with quality workmanship

Right from the start they provided honest advice. Before they carried out the work, they had a written work schedule for each day which was provided on the quote and was delivered as expected. I had Esma assigned to carry out the majority of tasks in my two bathrooms, he was very friendly, easy to talk too and provided extra advice in regards to keeping my bathrooms maintained. He was prompt with daily start times and finished each day with a clean up. Esma is definitely a master of his craft and it definitely shows in his work. 10/10 would recommend the shower Dr.

Job Satisfaction

Excellent from start to finish

Needing to refresh a shower in a rental property I turned to the Shower Doctor as they did such a impressive job at my own home. They arranged a quote with the rental agent and worked in with the tenant. Paul who did the work was fantastic. Not only was the job completed on time the result was better than expected. Paul's communication skills even rated a special mention from the property manager.

Rates and Fees

Excellent service and quality of work

After 10 years of use we decided to get our 3 showers re-sealed and re-grouted to avoid any potential leaks or other problems, we also had EnduroShield coatings installed on the glass to make cleaning easier. Paul was very polite and completed the job to a very high standard. He was very helpful regarding advice and recommendations and also offered to install a new glass shelf and shower head rail at no extra cost. Would definitely recommend.

Jeff

JeffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Satisfactory

Mellis arrived on time and get the job done within deadline.
We are very satisfied to see our shower could look like new.
I highly recommend Mellis of The Shower Dr to anyone.

Andrew R.The Shower Dr

Fantastic news Jeff. Meelis is one of a kind and never disappoints. We thank you for choosing us and are very grateful for you taking the time to leave a review for us here. The Shower Dr.

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional job all the way

We had inherited a less than perfect shower from previous owners and needed it tiled, regrouted, and sealed. Esma and Mike turned up on time, were friendly, very helpful, and professional. We are extremely happy with our beautiful brand new looking shower. I would not hesitate to recommend Shower Dr to anyone.

Great job

Mellis from the Shower Dr team did such a fantastic job on my last reno job I decided to get him and Shower Dr to do my own en-suite. For a job well done call the Shower Drs and ask for Mellis. They did what they said, on time and to budget.

Rates and Fees

A job extremely well done

We had an old leaking and mouldy shower that we needed repaired Rhys came out to give us a quote and his no nonsense attitude led us to getting them to do the job. They sent Esma out to do the repairs, sealing and cleaning, he did a wonderful job and took the time to explain what he was going to do and on completion left the whole bathroom looking great, the missus was very pleased. Highly recommend the Shower Dr.

Carly J.

Carly J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great job, quick attendance and fix the job properly. Thanks !

Great job, after a short chat with us, they DiDi the job. Paul is very professional plumber , quick attendance and he has fix the job properly. Early notice to my tenant, highly recommend and. Thanks !

Dale E.

Dale E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great company with great people!

Very professional, always in contact and arrived when they said they would. Esma was great explained the steps and he was very thorough and keep the mess down and left the place immaculate. We will definitely call these guys again when we require these services, was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks

Attention to detail!

The care and attention that was shown to not just my shower, but to my home.
Polite, clean and professional. It was I pleasure having Paul in my home working to sort my leaking shower.

Rates and Fees

Quality service. Quality workmanship.

Clean, neat and professional.
Very glad I paid the little extra because the results speak for themselves.
Happily recommend to family and friends.
It is nice knowing old school values still exist.

Cheers John
It seems we have delivered for you exactly what we try to deliver to every customer.
Old School Values is something we are proud of.
Happy to have helped, very glad you are also happy.

Very friendly staff, with a keen eye for detail.

From the moment they walked in my door I was as impressed.
Very friendly and curtsies throughout the day and when they left my bathroom was spotless clean.
Best of all, my shower looked amazing!!!
So glad I chose the Shower Dr.
And thank you Esma for looking after my bathroom.

Hi Jessica.
So glad you are happy with the results.
Esma is our newest employee. He is very hard working and has fit in nicely with the rest of the team.
I will be passing your comments on to him and I am sure he will smile from ear to ear!

A Quality Job!

We’re so happy with all aspects of the workmanship and communication we had with The Shower Dr, we’d have no hesitation in referring them to others. A job we’ve been putting off for so long was made simple and hassle free by these guys and the end result has left us smiling. There was one small hiccup with fitting of the frameless screen but even that was dealt with in a timely, hassle free manner. Two thumbs up from us.

Samuel Knight

Samuel KnightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Impressive

These guys are the real deal, fixed my shower that 2 other companies couldn't. Guys are so organised and professional. A+++. Would highly recommend to everyone with any bathroom issues.

SueO

SueOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent workmanship and super professional

I can’t speak highly enough of the Shower Dr and his team. Rhys was very thorough, explained everything clearly and answered all my questions. His team were punctual, friendly and respectful of my home. The finished product was excellent and I love it. Can’t thank them or recommend them enough. Give them a call, you will be glad you did.

James McGuire

James McGuireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to deal with

I used these guys to fix my leaking shower issues. From beginning to end, they were smooth and very easy to deal with. High communication levels, honest, and the techs that came to my house were punctual, well presented and respectful, and brought my shower back to new. Highly recommend!

Andrew R.The Shower Dr

Thank you for making the effort to leave a review for us James. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we're delighted that you were so happy with our service. Enjoy your leak free shower!

Went above and beyond!

The Shower Dr team went above and beyond our expectations! We couldn't be happier with the service, quality, and price. Very impressed and couldn't be happier with our new ensuite. Thanks you!!

Andrew R.The Shower Dr

Thank you Jennifer. We were over the moon with the bathroom rejuvenation we did on your ensuite. The results were amazing and we are very glad that you are so happy. Thanks again for inviting us into your home.

Kirsten Ross

Kirsten RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. Outstanding workmanship.

Our upstairs bathroom was leaking like a sieve to ceiling below. We called the Shower Dr and the same day Rhys arrived to inspect and quote on the work. A few days later their friendly team arrived to fix the problem. No problems since. We found the team to be professional, polite and very obliging of our needs. The quality of their work is outstanding. I would recommend them to anyone!

Andrew R.The Shower Dr

Hi Kirsten, Thank you again for choosing us and we hope you enjoy your new shower for many years to come!