97% · 751 · 1%
4.9
4.9
Rates and Fees

Please note that The Shower Dr is not affiliated with The Shower Doctor.

Sarah k.

Jude G.
Jude G.South East Queensland, QLD

EzyTalk
EzyTalkSouth East Queensland, QLD32 posts

Good Tradies are hard to find

Retained the services of The Shower Dr. The first meeting with Paul was right on time. Courteous and Professional. The re-grouting process happened 12th Sept 23. Paul was on time, again very professional and communicated clearly what he was going to do and what outcome I could expect. This young man is truly a top professional. Not a speck of dust or dirt left behind. The quality of the finish was outstanding. Paul finished the job with no fuss. I would highly recommend Paul and his team at The Shower Dr.
Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A great job

We had our shower regrouted this week ànd couldn't be happier. On time and professional. Paul did a great job.
Andrea
AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Joe and Wendy
Joe and WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally, a job done right!

I do not usually give reviews, but feel that in this case it is necessary for me to relay a sincere thank you for the work including: the site inspection, the proposal and itemised quote, the replacement of tiles, the grout repairs, the care and the cleaning up on completion of the work to our ensuite shower recently.
All communications were clear from the start, the workmanship by Joe and his mate was completed with diligence and the results excellent just as I would have wanted.
Arthur B
Arthur BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Need your shower fixed, call these professionals

I had a bad leak in my bathroom and the team came to the rescue. They explained, they tested, they quoted and called to talk about everything. I had a question about the work, they responded in writing quickly and efficiently. Their excellent communication was really appreciated. Today I went and looked at the finished product. The repairs they did the the rotten timber cause by the leak were all fixed. The tile work and the shower looks amazing. I would be happy to recommend this company. They estimated, they communicated, they did excellent work. Thank you very much, it looks fantastic.
J Fernandex
J FernandexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great work!

We recently employed the services of The Shower Dr Sunshine Coast to re-grout our en-suite bathroom. Esma arrived promptly on our doorstep at 7am and had the whole job finished in one day. He was extremely professional, friendly and informative. We are really happy with the results, the shower tiles look like new!
Susan
Susan2 posts

Professional job by professional people

We recently had our ensuite bathroom renovated and it looks beautiful. I wasnt prepared for the great vibe of new tiles, screen and fittings. Elliott, Brodie, Jacob and Rhys all did a really good job with minimum fuss and as little disruption as possible. The work was completed as scheduled which I think reflects the experience and knowledge of Rhys and Amanda. Hopefully we can do our second bathroom soon. Thank you. Susan M.
Ebony
Ebony 5 posts

Thank you for fixing a mess a previous tradie had left behind before it caused extensive damage. We've not have a leaky shower issue since your repair. The workmanship is so much better as well.
Paul M
Paul M3 posts

Fantastic Shower Re Grout

The Shower Dr were great in all aspects of their work. The Employee who came to our house and provided the quotation was excellent. Fully explained the complete process and the materials to be used. Quote received was very comprehensive. Tradesman who completed the work was exceptional. Worked extremely hard, modified the shower drain to overcome water "pooling", replaced the drain cover and completd the work to a very high standard. Very happy with the complete process and completed work. Fully recommend.
Kath
Kath South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect result professional service

The shower doctor team were professional and fantastic. Rhys and Joe kept me informed, identified the problem, explained the process, arrived on time, completed exceptional work and my shower looks brand new. Thank you so much.
Nora P.
Nora P.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing work

So happy with the work that was done on my bathroom. I love it when someone tells you a time and they show up with 5 minutes to spare. I found the Shower Doctors on Facebook and was not too sure but from the first phone call it was all professional, straight forward, no hidden agenda and the work was flawless. Esme was friendly and approachable. He answered all 100 of my questions and just kept working. He's amazing and my bathroom looks brand new for a fraction of the cost.