3.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (34)

3 Tier Mini Greenhouse

Purchased a 3 Tier Mini Greenhouse and easy to assemble, doing a good job, plenty of room for pots. Good Size for small spaces and would recommend it for small spaces or just for putting seedlings in

Andie

AndieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect stroller for walks with my doggie whilst he heals

This 3 wheeled pet stroller was a lifesaver, and suited me whilst my doggie healed from his op and was not allowed to walk. It arrived quickly was really easy to assemble and is easy to maneuver. It suits our requirements but I do find the zips a little difficult to use. Otherwise it is roomy for him ( he is 7 kgs) but wouldn’t suit a doggie bigger than this I don’t think. It is airy and gets breeze through all the mesh panels - front back and sides. The soft basket underneath is great to pop my phone purse etc in and it also has a cup holder which is great for a coffee or my water bottle. It runs over grass quite easily too.

carl

carlPerth, WA

very happy stylish well designed item

exactly what i ordered stylish and good quality product. easy on the eye and easy to install.
online purchase was easy and quick and a good selection of different styles to choose from.

The Ark Co

The Ark CoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So comfy

These scuffs are perfect. So comfortable and warm. Sizing is just right. They appeared exactly as pictured.
They were delivered in 1 week.
Very happy and would definitely recommend them to friends

Simon C.

Simon C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exercise curl bar excellent quality

I bought a Randy and Travis revolving exercise curl bar. I must be honest I took a chance on the quality and trusted the photos. I know a bit foolish but I was very surprised with the quality which surpassed my expectations. It was robust, and looked and felt way more expensive than it was and the speed of the delivery was excellent. If all the products are this quality I highly recommend simply wholesale as long as the customer service is their if things don't always go right then I would definitely use them again.

hervey bay mum

hervey bay mumWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

the product was incorrect but service good.

I thought I was buying a roll of carpet runner because the description said 30M long ( I assumed 30 metre metre). Must have been a typo because it was about 90cm long. definately not what I wanted. simply wholesale offered a partial credit but that did not suit me. Within 24 hours a return label was supplied and product collected. Refund took about 5 days.

Karen F.

Karen F.Sydney, NSW

quality of product is good

table is good but it is not the right size it says it a 1 cm sort in height no other thing is wrong to it easy to put together

Kadia B.

Kadia B.Perth, WA

Awesome Rug!

The quality of the rug is awesome. It’s nice and thick and the colours just fits my decor!
The delivery was quick and packaging was good so it protected the rug. I will shop through you again.

Samantha C.Simply Wholesale

Thank you so much for your lovely review Kadia, we really appreciate it!

Slightly disappointed

I bought these hoping they would help with my sesamoiditis and the pain caused by it but unfortunately they haven't helped at all. Can admit that they do make your shoes more comfortable though.

Find out how Simply Wholesale compares to other Online Shops

Will be handy in wet weather

The pants are good, but the elastic in the waist is so tight, I had to remove it to install another piece, it wouldn't even go near an XS size, apart from that so far so good!!

Samantha C.Simply Wholesale

Sorry to hear about the pants, please email our support team if you need any further help.

collette y.

collette y.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic value

Great table with four different games, my grandson and friends love it, thank you Collette Yates. Delivery was express and arrived in time for my grandson's birthday. Easy access to items.

Samantha C.Simply Wholesale

Thank you so much for your lovely review Collette, we really appreciate it!

Antovo

AntovoSydney, NSW

Issues

Ordered item arrived very well packaged and packing in good order. On opening the package and inspecting the boxed item it was missing batteries that were supposed to be in the box. It looked like the box had been opened and repacked without the batteries. Installed my own batteries wondering if there could be something else wrong with the item. Luckily all worked well and I decided to accept the item to avoid lengthy email exchanges.

Samantha C.Simply Wholesale

Sorry for this issue we will let our warehouse know to inspect packages before they send out.

Lucy

LucySydney, NSW

Complaint scam company

I ordered a high valued item - two days after the order I received a mail asking me for a drivers licence back and front when I enquired why they first said to check the address then they said for the bank- when I said I’m not comfortable giving this information but can produce it on delivery they stop responding then the status of my page went to refunded ... when I asked when this would reflect they didn’t respond - it’s a scam I better get my money back !!!

Samantha C.Simply Wholesale

Our system picked up this order as fraudulent, order was placed from Europe so we have to ask for some details on our end before we release to customer to protect ourselves. As details were not provided refund has been processed.

Someone lied.

Purchased an item through OO.com.au. Received dispatch confirmation through ozsale.com.au. During purchasing, it said it was stocked within Australia. Which was true... once it arrived from Asia. They left it in the packaging and just slapped an AusPost label on the opposite side once it arrived here. One thing I will give them, it was fast shipping when you factor in all of the Covid19 restrictions in place. Not sure who lied about where the item was located. But I had never heard of Simply Wholesale until I received a review request. As they didn't make the item i purchased, they don't get any marks on that. I will review that separately.

Aiden N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They're making fun

Ordered an item that arrived in less than acceptable condition. When I emailed and requested that I return the item for a full refund I was offered a $50 refund for the $120 item that I purchased.

Said No, and requested my refund in full and got the "I'll advise our warehouse team and let you know when I hear from them". That was a week ago and has now been 3 weeks since I opened this request.

Will not be dealing with this mob in the future.

Aiden N.

Update, It's been 2 weeks and still awaiting my refund. Just checked tracking of the returned item and it reached their warehouse 10 days ago. This company is an absolute disgrace. It doesn't take 6 weeks to sort out a return.

Samantha C.Simply Wholesale

Sorry for the delay due to COVID19 the full refund has been processed last week.

NOT HAPPY

Ordered item that had 42 in stock - got confirmation it had been shipped, got an email saying expect delays. Now 6 weeks later nothing! They have continued to jack up the price of the item as well so assuming, mine doesn't matter as they are not charging $80 more for what I ordered. I keep emailing for an update and nothing!

Samantha C.Simply Wholesale

Order has already been delivered sorry for the delay due to COVID19.

Dishonest scammers

Ordered item that said had 5 units in stock. Delivery 5-8 days. Several correspondence over a month - all lies. Real reason is they can get much more money for it now.

Samantha C.Simply Wholesale

Sorry we had to refund you as we had supply issues from the manufacturer due to COVID19.

Joe

JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy :)

I actually put it together myself which is a HUGE achievement. The plans weren't all that clear but if I can put it together, anyone can. The cats are rapped with it as it is very stable when they jump up on it. The top tear level is not made for chubby cats but would be fine for an average weight cat.

Samantha C.Simply Wholesale

Thank you so much for your lovely review Joe, we really appreciate it!

Eric Harrison

Eric HarrisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shadeshed 6mx3mx2m

Excellent service

Recently bought a patriot v570 mouse from these guy and can't get over the excellent service ordered it in morning it was the next day .
Keep up the great service guys will definitely be buying from here again

Samantha C.Simply Wholesale

Thank you so much for your lovely review Colin, we really appreciate it!