Listing monitored by Skincare Store

schumms
schumms

SCAMMERS - consistently poor ratings speak for themselves!!!

always_4sure
always_4surePerth, WA

Horrible!! Don’t buy online!!

I ordered express delivery of products as my partner was going to drive 400km to deliver it to me(where I live the post system isn’t good)
However, it didn’t reach as express delivery and when I raised the issue they just sent an automated email refunding the express delivery fee( WELL I ASKED FOR EXPRESS for a reason) ofcourse the products were useless to me at the time they arrived because they weren’t going to get to me. I was not compensated for all this trouble by any means!! It was a terrible experience because my products which I paid for never reached me when I really needed them.

Liz A
Liz ANorth Queensland, QLD

TERRIBLE!! CHARGE YOU TWICE...

This company have charged me TWICE for one order. They are saying they dont have an 'invoice' for the duplicate order and their finance team cant help yet they have taken my money TWICE AND ARENT REFUNDING. This occurred October 8th 2018 and its now November 8th and still no resolution. The same Sophia or Joe answer and Rachel the team leader is also no help. I continue to ring and i continue to get told they've reported it to finance but theres no invoice so they cant issue a refund yet they have taken MY MONEY TWICE!!!

Laura1967
Laura1967Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Genuine product, excellent customer service and fast postage

I have so,so many years of experience of buying skincare on line and was surprised to read the reviews of this company...which frankly I do not understand. have bought many products from them with absolutely no problems at all. The products are always genuine or authentic, in date , fresh and you are kept up to date with tracking, with fast postage

Worst company

Aqsa
Aqsa

Old stock.

I always buy stuff from them but lately they have been sending me old and possibly expired stock. Very worrisome.

LindenG
LindenG

Love Skincare Store!

I have been purchasing from this site for years and cannot fault them. Always easy to buy, unbelievably quick delivery and always have the products in stock.
Highly recommend ☆☆☆☆☆

Exceptional Value and Service

I received a discount code and needed to top up my products so took advantage of the discount and ordered for products. It advised that it would be delivered by the following week, but arrived in 3 days.

simela
simelaMelbourne

Wrong product to sent out... keep reading

So I ordered the GLO Minerals luxe foundation. It arrived promptly which was great. But that’s where it ends. The foundation sent was not the correct one (correct brand but not collection) I advised the rep when I called and he checked with his manager who advised that the bottle of Glo minerals foundation that was sent didn’t have luxe because it was the old bottles....
So you opently tell me you’ve sent me old stock and try to tell me it’s the same.
I told them they need to arrange for a full refund and perhaps remove products from the website that they don’t stock. Misleading. Won’t purchase again!
Any recommendations where I can buy GLO minerals Luxe online reliably? Thanks

Hopeless company

Worse company ever , they send products that leak and then after giving shipping feedback still send leaky products !!!!! Would not use or recommend this company given online shopping is everywhere I will definitely take my business elsewhere, skincare store need to review there wrapping, shipping and delivery of products how can you send something the second time around without a lid.... Definitely won't be back !!! Crap company

Lizzie
LizzieSydney, NSW

Great range of beauty products and great service

I’ve been buying products from Skinecarestore for years.
I’ve never had a problem with delivery and they always have promotions and discounts which I take advantage of.

JAs
JAsSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Experience was okay

Tay
TaySydney

I don't recommend...

Stock OLD

Purchased Elemis Biotec Skin Engergising Day Cream the colour all wrong. Not sure if old stock. At $160.00 Australian Dollars expect product to be up to standard. Phoned no one got back to me. Don't use Skincare Direct.

Vicki
VickiNewcastle

Quick delivery and great price

Always use Skincare Store due to great price and quick delivery. Will never use department stores again as so much cheaper price for my favorite dermalogica products. Tried others but nothing compares.

Michelle Mac
Michelle Macasked
Skincare Store

I’ve ordered skincare products more than three weeks ago and still haven’t received anything. Was wondering if this is a normal wait time or when I can be expecting it to come?

Christine
Christine

Hi Mary, my order came within 3 days, generally a week at the maximum. Have you followed them up?

Sim
Simasked
Skincare Store

Does anyone have a phone number or email address for Skinstore? I have an urgent matter regarding the shipment of my $400+ order that I need to speak to someone about.
Thanks all!

LizzieSkincare Store

SkincareStore customer service can be reached on 1 800-626-146 - Thanks!

Rosie
Rosie

ph 1800626146

Wrenny
Wrennyasked
Skincare Store

Can you please let me know why Elizabeth Arden's gold restorative capsules have almost doubled in price?
Thanks Karen Noble

Treenie
Treenie

Hi Karen, Unfortunately i am not able to answer your question, as i am just a customer of Skincare Store - i buy all my skincare from them, and was providing my feedback of experiences with them. If you go to the Skincare Store website, i am sure they will have a phone number or email address you could use to contact them directly to answer your question. Hope this helps! Cheers, Treena

Get an answer from our members and Skincare Store representatives