Listing monitored by SkyMesh

• Adequate Speeds Yes (159) · No (76)

Craig D.
Craig D.The Mallee, VIC

Customer Service?

Terrible in every way! Do not sign up!

Inconsistent with deducting payments, suppose to be on the 1st of every month.. this last month was 14 days later then they charged me an extra $15?? Still waiting for my invoice.
Regularly drops out and have no internet access.
Haven't had access to ANY streaming services for 2 weeks at a time, even if the bill is paid up to date. Nobody seems to be able to tell me why.
100% would NOT recommend I regret signing up. Hopefully this helps someone else avoid the mistake I made

Adequate Speeds No
Rachel
RachelGippsland, VIC

Poor Customer service.

Poor customer service. Poor help. one of our services was not working at all for 2 months. no phone reception, so called as soon as we could. Would not refund us because we did not contact them immediately. staff were not helpful.

Paul Knox
Paul KnoxDarling Downs, QLD

WORST service ever

stevenz300
stevenz300

Satellite NBN is Junk

Never works properly and always dropping out. Super laggy (700 mbps ping). Can't watch Netfilx without buffering. If it's raining or windy it won't work. Save your money and look for an alternative.

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Hey Stevennz300, Sorry to hear this. Have you spoken to our support team at all? If not we would love to get them in contact with you to help resolve this. - Thanks, Ben.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Laurie E.
Laurie E.South East Queensland, QLD

The best service we got was canceling

We have been a happy SkyMesh client for many years, always paid on time, only had a few issue along the way.

Last month we managed for the first time to go over our allowed data limit and were shaped, despite the fact we were on a very old legacy package with limited data, it would have been a simple phone call to upgrade to limitless data for just $1/ month more.

BUT NOT they shaped us, and then could not up shape the upload, before they they could even respond to fixing the issue we moved to a new provider and had them provisioned before Sky Mesh could even answer the 1 hour long phone hold to get support.

The service to cancel however was excellent, and I recommend you try canceling SkyMesh too.

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Terrible speeds much lower than advertised and extremely poor customer service

Worst customer service experience I've ever had in my life. They haven't gotten back to my cancelation request in over a week now and i'm due to be charged on my recurring payment soon. Will have to cancel my card instead because of their incompetence and utter disregard for the customers. Such a poor effort. Their advertised speeds are nowhere near what is promised. Consistently getting half of what was advertised OR LESS and everything is a brand new setup. Did not have this problem with any of the other providers that i've tried. So disappointing.

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Slow speeds and terrible service

Trying to work from home became impossible due to low speed. Had initially been a reliable service but begun slowing down 6 months ago. Unable to get any resolution, even with a complaint to ombudsman. Waiting over an hour on several occasions to get through.Very rude. Found a much better service and now have good speed and can talk to someone without waiting forever.

Jesse
Jesse

Terrible customer service

Their customer service is almost non-existent. They also don't provide any way to cancel your subscription/recurring payment on their dashboard, meaning you have to rely on them to get it sorted for you. I would advise anyone in the same situation to lodge your ticket AT LEAST a week in advance given their reply rate. If you try calling them you will most likely be on hold for over an hour (before being transferred to another department who will also put you on hold for up to an hour). I would avoid this company if I were a potential customer.

ERP57
ERP57Murray Region, NSW

Data going missing,

VERY disappointed, The last few months we have had massive amounts of data being used, even when nothing is connected. Have tried calling, waiting time ridiculous, email, forget it. Uncontactable. After 2 yrs, time to move on. Data usage does not marry up with device usage at all. Sick of running out of data after 2 weeks.

Gregor
GregorWheatbelt, WA

Absolutely terrible service support

reliable connection option in a remote setting.

Having a property in Cape York communication and staying in touch using the national carrier can be at best challenging. the satellite might not be perfect all the time, but its a great tool in an ever changing world.

Good Afternoon Steve,
Thanks for the excellent feedback! We're very pleased to hear you're happy with your SkyMesh connection and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Product Review!

Ron B.
Ron B.Dickson 2602, ACT

Great support for an excellent product

I have had a SkyMesh connection for a couple of years now and it has worked without a hitch. Nearby houses on terrestrial NBN (with other companies) have had endless problems but I have only had one. When a cleaner unplugged the wires to move some equipment to clean in a corner they went back into the wrong sockets. The SkyMesh help line was easy to contact and the support person was friendly, patient, straight onto the problem and very understanding about my failure to see the obvious mistake!

Robert W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced

Mary
MaryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I just want to say thank you for the help and understanding I received yesterday when there was no internet and I had no idea why. I am NOT computer savvy and to learn it was the fault of NBN and we were one of over a thousand Skymesh customers through no fault of Skymesh. Living in the country is hard.

Adequate Speeds Yes

Good Afternoon Mary,
Thanks so much for your feedback. We're very pleased to hear that you're happy with our customer service and we appreciate you taking the time to post your review for others to see.

Read more reviews - page 2

Robert W.asked

Skymesh, why won't you:
1) Put a cancelation selection button within my portal? It's protected by my username and password.
2) Allow me to delete my payment method instead of only updating it?
3) Answer the phone for accounts or technical service as fast as you do when it's presumed to be a sales caller who wants new service? On hold for a total of 4 hours 30 mins across 3 calls.
4) Reply to a cancelation email, like the one I sent in a reasonable time frame? 1 week and counting.
5) Fix your webmail portal? It looks and behaves like it was built as a high school project. I can't log in. It for some reason has stopped working and it won't accept my username and/or password, and there's not a method for recovery. I don't have an extra 2-3 hours to wait for techincal assistance.
6) Hire more people to take care of your business? Unless Skymesh is on the verge of bankrupcy, there's absolutely no reason that your customer service should be so horrible and shoddy across the board.

Good Afternoon Robert W.,

We appreciate your frustration, however we can only accept a cancellation request from the SkyMesh Account Holder. Although you are logging into the portal with your own username and password, there's no way for SkyMesh to confirm who has accessed your account (whether they are the Account Holder, an Authorised Party or someone else). We ask that customers contact us over the phone so that we're able to verify the caller's identity.

As part of our terms, we require payment via either automatic credit card payment or automatic direct debit. Therefore we can update the existing details but the option to remove them is not available via the portal. If you need us to remove your credit card or direct debit, our Accounts team can do this for you manually, however we require that customers arrange an alternate card or bank account in order to continue making automated payments.

SkyMesh has been conducting recruitment and training of new staff members to join our Support and Customer Service teams and help us to improve our response turnaround times. Please know that our staff are specialist trained and we want to ensure that they are ready to hit the ground running when they start to take live calls. As such, these measures are a work in progress and the improvements will happen gradually. We can assure you that our team are just as concerned about the long hold times, and would love to be able to have all of our customer's calls answered as quickly as possible. There are currently shorter wait periods for our Sales lines as these queries can usually be handled within a shorter timeframe. Not all of our staff members are cross-trained, and due to the high volume of inbound queries, we have not had the opportunity to provide cross-training for more of our team members as this would necessitate time away from the phones, and result in longer wait periods for our customers.

We apologise for the delay in receiving a response to your email request. Your concerns are still important to us, though unfortunately, just as with our live calls, the turnaround time for email and ticket enquiries has also increased. We'd be more than happy to arrange a callback for you from a member of our team, so that we can process your cancellation, noting the date of your initial cancellation request when calculating any future invoicing. Please send us a direct message here on Product Review, or via our Facebook page (https://facebook.com/myskymesh) with your contact details and any SkyMesh reference numbers you may have, so that we can have this matter resolved for you as soon as possible.

We encourage our customers to move off the webmail portal, as this service is not something we plan on continuing indefinitely. We've provided a few suggestions of FREE alternative email services, which we would encourage you to look into using; https://www.skymesh.net.au/blog/5-free-email-platforms. If you would like some assistance in resetting your SkyMesh email credentials, we would be happy to arrange a callback for you, as per the above paragraph.

As we mentioned in response to your earlier question, recruitment and training of new staff is well underway, and we are already seeing gradual improvements to our response turnaround times. We have experienced a huge increase in calls, emails and requests for callbacks, and our team have been working as hard as they can to handle the increased workload. We're very pleased with the growth that our business has seen in terms of our customer base, however we have not been able to grow our team as quickly.

Thank you for reaching out to us with your queries. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Hello Erin,

Actions speak much louder than words. Unfortunately, this type of customer service has been going on for years and years with every year being worse than the last. So, excuse me if I take the excuses and the promises of what you just wrote and file them in the laugh file. If you REALLY wanted to improve your customer service, you would hire quickly and get them into position to help your customers as fast as you can, not " As such, these measures are a work in progress and the improvements will happen gradually. ". That has to be one of the worse responses from a customer service rep I can imagine. Your workers don't perform brain surgery. They can be trained in a very short order. I myself work in the high tech industry (I have two masters degrees in computer engineering) and the training of a customer service help desk rep is far from involved. Really, to solve most complaints that I've read against Skymesh, all they really have to do is answer the phone and pass on a customers details to the appropriate department. After reading your response, I'm assured that really nothing will get better at Skymesh anytime soon and the next time I need service I'll be looking for another provider.

On another note, you are really encourging your customers to dump their Skymesh webmail just because you don't feel like putting the effort or time or money into providing your customers a minimally functioning webmail portal? It's part of what we pay for. It was included in my agreement. A decent webportal can be put together and placed on line in a few hours! This really is all that needs to be said about Skymesh.

Derek
Derek

Hi Robert, they really are crap now & very frustrating to try & contact. I for one cannot wait to leave.

Carolasked
SkyMesh

I would like to know why we cant have unlimited data every month, I am very happy with Skymesh, that is the only thing I have a problem with

Good Afternoon Carol,

While SkyMesh would love to be able to offer unlimited data plans to our satellite customers, unfortunately, NBN Co will not allow providers to offer unlimited plans for the Sky Muster satellite product. This is outlined in their Fair Use Policy, which states that your data usage must not exceed 150GB in any four-week period.

As Satellite capacity is a limited resource, NBN's Fair Use Policy is in place to help ensure fair access to the service – especially during peak usage times. You'll find a bit more information about the Fair Use Policy here; https://www.nbnco.com.au/learn/network-technology/sky-muster-explained

We're very pleased to hear that you're happy with our service, and we greatly appreciate you reaching out to us with your question and feedback. We hope to be able to offer you more options in the future.

Carol

Many thanks to you, have a great day very much appreciated Carol Thompson

JOHNasked
SkyMesh Fixed Wireless

Raised two tickets (29/4 and 12/5) .Have had no reply. Are you still operating?If yes you should not be.

Hi John,

We greatly appreciate you reaching out to us here, and we'd like to follow this matter up for you with our team.

So that we're able to assist with your enquiry, would you please send us a direct message with your contact details, i.e. phone number or SkyMesh email address. If you could also provide the reference numbers of your two tickets, that would be a big help.

JOHN

Thanks Erin for repyling.The account number is [Number Removed] in the name of J.A & S.M Ewig.The ticket numbers are [Number Removed] dated 12/5 and ticket number [Number Removed] dated 12/5.There is also an outstading ticket from the technical department which is now inmaterial.All I require is conformation that the monthly payments cease. Kinf Regards John

Cam
Cam

Hi John, if you seriously want to save yourself time and money, not to mention untold stress, you should cancel your Skymesh account and got to the outstanding Harbour ISP. Just my 2-cents worth.

Get an answer from our members and SkyMesh representatives

Compare all 8 SkyMesh
CategoryInternet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $74.95$74.95$74.95$74.95
Promotional Offer

Enjoy limitless for just $74.95 per month. Special pricing in effect until 31st May 2020 and reverts to $89.85 per month thereafter.

Max Download Speed 12 Mbps25 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps5 Mbps
Service TypeMobile BroadbandFixed WirelessSatellite / Sky MusterSatellite / Sky Muster
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthlyMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/FixedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/FixedCapped/Fixed