3.6

1,116 reviews
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (76%) · No (24%)

Excellent staff

Staff were lovely and extremely helpful with assisting me linking up at new router. Highly recommend Skymesh. I really appreciated getting put through to someone quickly without long wait times.

Good Afternoon Ascher,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our services. We're very glad to hear how well your experiences with our staff have been!
Kind Regards,
Erin, SkyMesh Customer Service

Anthony

Anthony

SkyMesh no good anymore, slow no CVC capacity

Start DateDecember 2017
Glen

Glen

Poor speeds

The satellite speeds are nothing compared to what they claim at Cocos Keeling Islands. Regularly drops out and back to 3-4mbps on test. The NBN that stepped back 20 years to dial up speeds

Start DateMay 2020

Excellent Internet Service

New Skymesh customer that is using Sky Muster Plus Satellite Service. Technician did a very thorough installation and was done in a short time, whilst explaining everything along the way. Have been used to NBN Broadband in city area prior to being in rural area and the difference is barely noticeable, if at all. Due to size of house, I had to purchase a WIFI Extender to enable the chrome cast to work on television. Happy customer.

Good Evening Mister H,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our service. We're delighted to hear that your NBN installation went well, and that you're enjoying the SkyMesh connection!

greenstoat

greenstoatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Glacial speed compared with fibre

I fortunately retained my prepaid Telstra dongle when we connected to NBN a few weeks ago. The satellite speed has yet to approach the claimed 25 Mbps; best I have registered on test is just under 21, with measurements taken at different times during the day. Critically this is too slow to stream movies or watch live sport without frequent, and occasionally protracted buffering. The dongle delivers faster speeds, so I use that connection for website access. Overall the satellite falls short of my expectations.

Start DateAugust 2020
Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey GrayNorthern Region, NSW

After determining we were able to be connected the process was smooth and efficient. The work of installation was carried out efficiently and the operation of the connection has been gratifying.

Start DateAugust 2020

Hi Jeffrey,
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, and we're very happy to hear about your excellent experience!

Scams busted

Scams bustedSydney, NSW

Hourly drop outs! Zero reliability

Complaints about service quality, dropouts, and buffering problems (that are daily!) Refuse to be addressed! Constant phone calls and complaints have been ignored for months on end! This company is taking my money and providing Zero service!

Start DateJanuary 2018
Neil

NeilSouthern and Hills, SA

Excellent service, very little drop outs, (none in 12 months) Speeds are good, priced right, technical back up good,.

No issues what so ever, can cancel the contract whilst away travelling. Phone call reinstates the program, on returning home. Easy to use website, with easy access to my account..

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us, Neil! We're very glad to hear you're enjoying your SkyMesh service!
All the best, -Erin

Oliver L.

Oliver L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Customer Service

6 years ago I signed up for SkyMesh NBN and due to unforeseen circumstances I had to move to a new place less than a month later. I asked SkyMesh to transfer the account to my housemate. All SkyMesh had to do was change the name on the account and the credit card. My housemate was asked to send an application form which she did. No mention of fees for me. SkyMesh later charged me $116 in termination fees. Worst ISP I've ever dealt with. AVOID.

Start DateJuly 2015
Contract Type12-month contract

Does the job.

Fantastic service at installation. Speeds don't compare to fixed line NBN in Katherine or Darwin, but for a satellite service in outback Australia it does the job fine. No dropouts.

Start DateMarch 2020
Contract Type12-month contract

G'day Leo B.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review.
We're glad to hear you're enjoying your service.

John

JohnLaunceston, TAS

This is a very reliable service, hassle free and priced well

No dropouts, we have had no problems at all so we have had no reason to call service. I am sure if we had to they would be very responsive based on our experience when we signed up.

Start DateApril 2020

Hi John,
Thanks so much for taking the time to give us this cracker of a review!
We're glad to hear you're enjoying your service and have had no concerns with it.

Robbo

RobboHunter Region, NSW

Have only had connection for 4 days and it is great. Can now make calls where I could not before. Really happy

Never had the ability to make calls now I have. We always worried about being able to make a call if some medical episode happened. Now it’s possible. Great service

Start DateJuly 2020

Hey Robbo!
Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with your excellent feedback.
We're glad to have you onboard!

better then Landline internet

Start DateJuly 2020

Mark W.Perth, WA

Very poor customer service

5 text messages for callback , 4 calls to customer service and 1 customer complaint form logged and I am still no better off. We have been with them for 3 weeks and can’t wait to leave. Still paying to another internet provider as well until this is sorted out. Very disappointed ☹️

Start DateJune 2020
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Really glad to hear that Mark! - Thanks, Ben.

Rude Customer Service

I contacted this company through their website and they called back. I explained the nature of my property to the operator and the NBN connection but she spoke over the top of me. She then said my
Property was not in the system and I had to get the longitude and latitude. I told her another company told me it was in their system so I may need to call them. She then immediately hung up on me. Terribly rude, I would not recommend this company if this in an indication of how they treat potential customers.

Connection TypeI don't know

Hey Erin,

Sorry to hear you had this experience with us. Naturally, this isn't the type of experience we want for our prospective customers. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know. - Thanks, Ben.

Zachariah Rundle M.

Zachariah Rundle M.Central West, NSW

Skymesh internet is the worst

Horrible connection get 20Kb/s on peak hours which are 2pm to 8 pm was told that is what i have to deal with was also told would get a ping between 200-400 find out it's actually 660 ping

Start DateJune 2020

KristyCentral West, QLD

Best satellite provider

Very reliable, always available to address connection issues. Fantastic customer service, great speeds and unlimited satellite data (except VPN and video streaming). Highly recommend SkyMesh for satellite connections. Great value for money.

Start DateMarch 2016
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review, Kristy! The new Sky Muster plus plans with unmetered data are a game-changer for Satellite internet and we are glad you're enjoying it!

zekiwi

zekiwiFar North Queensland, QLD

Bad speed and poor service, again...

I should have learnt from my last connection, speeds dropping to near 0 at night (8pm). Being told there is nothing wrong but I did have this on another skymesh account and after 2 months they did find a fault and fixed it. I am not waiting another 2 months for this one and am changing providers.

Update; skymesh ignored me so changed providers and sped is back to normal..

Start DateDecember 2019
andrew k.

andrew k.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great reliable service

Great company to deal with and the customer service is first class. I would happily recommend this service to anyone that lives in a rural or remote area where other options are not available. I make WiFi calls through this service as mobile coverage is very dodgy at my property and it is a game changer. Thanks Skymesh team
Andy

Start DateApril 2019

No complaints!

I have been using Skymesh for almost two years and never had any problems at all. Good speed and good connection and very good plans which aren't expensive. I'm hoping that i can stay with them when i move house soon....if only i could get in contact with someone...sigh...

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Start DateNovember 2018

Hey PRees,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review. Sorry to hear our team hasn't been in contact. I have just sent you a direct message. If we could confirm your best contact details i'll be happy to arrange a call back. - Thanks, Ben.

PRees

Thanks but i did get to speak to someone shortly after i did my review. The guy sorted everything out for me quickly and easily so all good apart from the fact that i can no longer use Skymesh after i move house as i'm not in an area that's suitable.

GCollins

GCollinsasked

SkyMesh

Hi we have recently subscribed to skymesh. We also purchased a dlink router from skymesh. We can connect to internet with playstation but cannot access online gaming. Is there a setting stopping this access.

Mister H

I had trouble with Chromecast not working properly and got Wi-Fi extender and that fixed it. The router was in another room .

Deb A

Deb Aasked

SkyMesh

How do I add Extra folders, so I have options to reorganise same emails into correct Folders for easier access?

Good Afternoon Deb,
Apologies for the delayed reply to your question.
To add additional folders in your SkyMesh email, you'll need to log into the webmail service at https://webmail.skymesh.net.au/. In your webmail, on the bottom-left corner of your browser window, you'll see a settings icon (shaped like a cog). Click on the icon to open up the email settings menu, and select Manage Folders.

Once the page loads, you should be able to see a Create Folder button (a plus-sign), on the bottom-left corner of your browser window. Click the plus-sign to make a new folder! Should you need to remove a folder, you'll find that option by clicking the cog icon beside the plus-sign.

Please note that if you are not using the Webmail Service to access your emails, and are using another program such as Mozilla Thunderbird or Outlook, you'll need to check the help resources for those specific programs in order to add more folders. Should you need any further assistance, please give our friendly Support team a call on 1300 759 637. We're available 8am to 8pm (AEST) weekdays, and until 5pm over the weekend to assist.

Kind Regards,
Erin, SkyMesh Customer Service

don.asked

SkyMesh

my i pad will not hold sky mesh signal even after logging it in with password / it does for couple of secs , any ideas ps signal is usually 8 to 10 mbps /

Hi Don,
What type of router do you have and what speed plan are you signed up to ? Is your sky muster provider skymesh ?

don.

hi kristy , router is d link dir 853/ it is signed up to sky mesh , and im on a plan of 20000 mb ? hopefully yours don .

don.

sky mesh itsself is great including service calls

Get an answer from our members and SkyMesh representatives

Other Internet Service Providers