Frustrated and angry.com

Frustrated and angry.comWheatbelt, WA

Top drawer service!

We changed from another company which I reviewed a few months ago. What a refreshing change. Excellent customer service. Increased data. Faster speeds. No drop outs. To top it off, fantastic value.
Not left holding on to the phone for hours, what a refreshing difference.

Start DateAugust 2019
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks for sharing! It's so great to hear about our excellent customer service teams and that your service has been going well.

Patrick

PatrickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very good service, good flexible plans

I've been with Skymesh for about two years now, on a rural property where Telstra struggles to provide mobile signal. Whenever I've needed to contact customer service they have been prompt and usually fixed the problem. That was shortly after setting up. Mostly it has been hassle free. Their plans are good and very flexible, you can adjust according to usage, if the size of the household changes for instance. Very nice bonuses offered now and again eg school holidays. Actually worth something. Only occasionally had outages and suspect those have been NBN Skymuster problems and not Skymesh. Of course simply not being Telstra is a major attraction, but beyond that I would recommend Skymesh to anyone on a rural property.

Start DateJuly 2017
Contract Type12-month contract
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks so much for sharing Patrick and Thankyou for your recommendation! It's really great to hear that our teams have been prompt and hassle-free.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with! - Thanks Ben.

AdrianWheatbelt, WA

Service in country areas

Just wanted to affirm my complete satisfaction with the Skymesh service. I am on an 80GB (25/5) plan and use the service for streaming and Internet access. All streaming services work very well and deliver adequate speed. Service has only been impacted twice during the previous winter, during severe storms, and only for a few minutes.
- dependability
- consistent download speeds
- helpful and timely support
- ability to easily change plans to take advantage of additional data offerings

Start DateMarch 2017
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Morning Adrian, Thanks so much for your great review! It's great to gear you have been satisfied with our service!

Lifeline to the world.

I am very happy with my service. I wish the ping distance was less, and the speed faster than 24.4, but overall, compared to what I have have had in the past, it's fantastic, now. Ben and Corizone on BIRRR are so super efficient that the very few times I have asked for help, it's a shortcut, and beats sitting in the phone cue. (used to be over an hour.)

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks for sharing your great review! It's great to hear that our BIRRR team have been efficient! We'll pass on your kind words to them.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - SkyMesh.

works perfectly

I am just very happy with how it is all working since the NBN satellite was installed in January 2019. There have been no drop-outs and no issues have arisen.

Start DateJanuary 2019
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Morning Pamela, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's so great to hear that you are happy with the service! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben.

keeps us connected

for what internet we use, this service is perfect. we currently use skymesh for remote activation of lighting and for streaming security cameras. We use it for streaming of youtube and browsing. We dont stream 7 days a week. With wifi calling it keeps us in touch with the rest of the world.

Start DateApril 2018
SkyMeshSkyMesh

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and writing a review. I'm happy to hear that the service is perfect for your needs.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben.

Small allowance, unreliable connection, great support staff

3 days into new billing period and no internet connection (other than the 5 minutes after a call to tech support). The satellite struggles to find a connection at the best of times and buffering of even the standard definition Netflix shows is a real let-down for this company.
The tiny GB allowance in this 4k age is disgraceful for the money charged and there is no other internet available for those in rural Australia.

Start DateAugust 2019
Adequate Speeds No

kate.arnall83

kate.arnall83Carroll

Works great in a small country town

I love sky mesh not only is the internet running smoothly but I never have any drop outs. I also enjoy being able to ring the company and I speak to someone with fluent English speaking. Great work skymesh you have a happy family here with your services.

Start DateFebruary 2017
jep

jepNorthern Region, NSW

Rural Service

Its reliable and great considering I can't even get mobile phone coverage. Skymesh customer service is exceptional. I would be totally lost without this kind of access due to living in a remote rural setting.

Start DateFebruary 2010
Standalone or BundledBundled
92 Surf

92 SurfFar North Queensland, QLD

A vast improvement

The service is a vast improvement over the service offered by Telasta. No delays no dropouts, just excellent and reliable service. Download speeds surpass anything which Telstra offers the clients in this remote area.

Start DateJune 2019

Skymesh Service

Their plan rates are competitive & have great technical support. Always friendly and helpful. Have had very little problems with the service, most issues have related to our equipment or external interference.

Start DateJanuary 2010

Skymesh satellite above expectations

Based upon experience with alternate providers expected -( actually just hoped) for improved connection. Have had no dropouts or issues requiring rectification over last two years. I should not be unduly happy receiving a service that delivers what it said it would, however Skymesh has delivered and for that I am grateful and perhaps a little less grey.

Patricia VintonCentral, SA

my joys their downfall.

I am more than happy with my connection, I live behind my sons house in a caravan and my reception is A1, they have another company which is always dropping out. I have a smug look on my face when this happens as I know mine is fine. Thank You.

Start DateMay 2010
Patricia Vinton

I do not know how to transfer invoice or such to add to this review

Rangemore

RangemoreCentral West, NSW

Thrilled to have Internet NOW on our rural property!

Skymesh Sky Muster Satellite has been a blessing for our family on our rural property. Only been able to get Internet the last year & it has helped enormously in every way. Appreciate the free holiday extra GB for we are always on it 24/7! Thank you again from us Farmers Cheers

Phillip M.

Phillip M.Central West, NSW

skymesh satellite

I have been totally satisfied with Skymesh Satellite plan. There is no buffering, the speed is great, communication re-disruptions that are done non peak( middle of night) are appreciated , as are notifications of data used. Extra data provided in school holiday times for free is appreciated. I don't have kids but this is usually the time my mates with familys visit my remote rural property. I'd recommend them.

Start DateApril 2016

Fantastic service

The satellite internet connection was installed professionally, on time and just where I wanted things located. It worked immediately (before the installer left) and it has not missed a beat since. (almost 2 years)
Speed is good and the Skymesh support has been great even though We have only needed it twice.
I can not speak highly enough of the company and the service. Even their billing is reliable.

Start DateApril 2017

Bron

Bron

Totally reliable

The satellite was installed quickly, there is always great communication, there is absolutely no fuss in the operating of the unit. I am ver y happy to be a Skymesh customer.

Start DateJanuary 2017
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Morning Bron! Thanks so much for taking the time to write your great review! It's great to hear it's all been working well and you're happy with the service! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben

Can’t fault Skymesh

We live in a rural area and have been very happy with all aspects of Skymesh. Communication is great. Tech support when required has been very helpful. Love the choice of plans. The extra data during school holidays is much appreciated. Been with Skymesh for 10 years and wouldn’t change. We would highly recommend Skymesh.

Start DateNovember 2009
Contract Type12-month contract

Manzie

ManzieGippsland, VIC

Love the satellite, we have two, best ever.

We have had no dropouts, only when electricity went off. A phone call to Skymesh fixed the problem. Very efficient and friendly. Well done...! Best service ever, thank goodness for the satellite for regional residents, next best thing to our city counterparts!

Start DateMay 2017

garryjmorrison

garryjmorrisonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

all good

did have some connection problems once, was fixed real quick have had since came out even before nbn, but takes forever to get them on the phone when ring up that the only thing that is annoying beside that all good

Standalone or BundledBundled

Adrian D.

Adrian D.asked

Hi, We live in a rural area & tether using our mobile phones. The kids do the same with there phones for gaming. This becomes expensive & is quite slow. I have checked & your fixed wireless is available to us, Can you supply an unlimited service fast enough for gaming, downloading & casting etc.......
Cheers
Adrian

Hi there, we also live in a rural area and are happy with sky mesh for internet. But have had our landline removed and are each paying $10.00 pm for mobiles with Belong plus $5.00 per month for unlimited calls to uk. We have no extra costs, the service is good. But we use our phones for calls only. I can highly recommend both Skymesh and Belong. I hope this helps.

I think your question was meant to be sent to Skymesh?

Adrian

Skymesh speed will allow streaming, but gaming may be a problem. Check download speeds on each of the Skymesh options.

bod

bodasked

how do I block individual emails

Brian G

Brian Gasked

What is the initial setup cost if I switch from Telstra adsl to Skymesh at baffle creek 4674

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Hey Brian, all our plans come with free setup and a free standard installation. Your first bill is just your chosen plan, plus a Wifi router if you opt to purchase one. I checked a few addresses in baffle creek and they were serviceable by Sky Muster satellite, but to accurately ascertain service availability at your property for Fixed Wireless specifically, please call our friendly sales team on 1300 759 637 and they'll be able to confirm this in minutes.

We hope that helps.

Pamela
Pamela

I already had a Skymesh satellite and needed it replaced because of the nbn. Telstra was not an option for me as they only do it through your mobile phone connection and I have poor, intermittent signal at home. $119 was all I paid for a new wifi router, everything else for Sky Muster was free. Jill

Get an answer from our members and SkyMesh representatives