• Adequate Speeds Yes (81%) · No (19%)
Dave D.

Dave D.Perth, WA

Excellent Customer Assistance from Jazz

Jazz supported my query without any difficulties whatsoever, and to a level that exceeded my expectations.
During a request for connection speed assistance, Jazz was able to provide excellent assistance due to her exceptional product knowledge, and fantastic customer service. From a very happy customer.

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Start DateJanuary 2014
Data TypeCapped Data

Tech phone support is pathetic. Waiting too long.

Tech phone help is PATHETIC. Waiting for 35 minutes so far!!Told call number 9..Yeah! Right. Disgusting. Cannot call me back as don't take laptop down the paddock! Fairly fed up.

Data TypeCapped Data

Excellent Customer service and able to solve an issue iiNet and NBN could not.

Skymesh were able to rectify a mistake made by iiNet and that iiNet subsequently refused to help me sort. Very helpful customer service team that listen and don't follow scripts.

Start DateMarch 2020
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Cathy LummisNew South Wales

Skymesh for communication

My husband had no service on our farm
I contacted Skymesh for assistance, staff were amazing , had us up and running in no time
I urge people reading this review to contact skymesh for all communication needs
We have had no interruptions with the service
Life is good on the farm now

Start DateOctober 2019

slow as

175 kbs/sec sooooooo slow. promises of consistent high speed ....faster on mobile data network. Sign you up and offer a modem but modem took 10 days to arrive so paid for 10 days of service with no service

Start DateFebruary 2020
Data TypeCapped Data

Not the best, Not the worst

Moved to a rural area where there is no phone reception and only had satellite internet options available. Customer service is great, and very responsive to enquiries. Internet is useful for browsing and can stream Netflix in low quality. Can stream Disney and other services through the day, but the evening is terrible and unwatchable. Gaming online is impossible due to latency being around 700 -800ms consistently. Internet cuts out every time it rains and comes back online when it's clear, which is not very practical seeing as we had a severe storm emergency and needed help, but had no way of contacting anybody. Overall it's good to have internet but a more stable connection would be ideal.

Start DateDecember 2019

Great provider 1

We have very few dropouts only when storming or such there are only to times it has been lost due to a skymesh/NBN problem and tech support were right on it

Start DateSeptember 2008

Bluyu2Mid North Coast, NSW

AWESOME!

We have had various internet providers over the years, however, Skymesh has been superior to all. Both their services and their prices have been excellent for us. I highly recommend.

Frustrated and angry.com

Frustrated and angry.comWheatbelt, WA

Top drawer service!

We changed from another company which I reviewed a few months ago. What a refreshing change. Excellent customer service. Increased data. Faster speeds. No drop outs. To top it off, fantastic value.
Not left holding on to the phone for hours, what a refreshing difference.

Start DateAugust 2019
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks for sharing! It's so great to hear about our excellent customer service teams and that your service has been going well.

Patrick

PatrickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Very good service, good flexible plans

I've been with Skymesh for about two years now, on a rural property where Telstra struggles to provide mobile signal. Whenever I've needed to contact customer service they have been prompt and usually fixed the problem. That was shortly after setting up. Mostly it has been hassle free. Their plans are good and very flexible, you can adjust according to usage, if the size of the household changes for instance. Very nice bonuses offered now and again eg school holidays. Actually worth something. Only occasionally had outages and suspect those have been NBN Skymuster problems and not Skymesh. Of course simply not being Telstra is a major attraction, but beyond that I would recommend Skymesh to anyone on a rural property.

Start DateJuly 2017
Contract Type12-month contract
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks so much for sharing Patrick and Thankyou for your recommendation! It's really great to hear that our teams have been prompt and hassle-free.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with! - Thanks Ben.

AdrianWheatbelt, WA

Service in country areas

Just wanted to affirm my complete satisfaction with the Skymesh service. I am on an 80GB (25/5) plan and use the service for streaming and Internet access. All streaming services work very well and deliver adequate speed. Service has only been impacted twice during the previous winter, during severe storms, and only for a few minutes.
- dependability
- consistent download speeds
- helpful and timely support
- ability to easily change plans to take advantage of additional data offerings

Start DateMarch 2017
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Morning Adrian, Thanks so much for your great review! It's great to gear you have been satisfied with our service!

Lifeline to the world.

I am very happy with my service. I wish the ping distance was less, and the speed faster than 24.4, but overall, compared to what I have have had in the past, it's fantastic, now. Ben and Corizone on BIRRR are so super efficient that the very few times I have asked for help, it's a shortcut, and beats sitting in the phone cue. (used to be over an hour.)

SkyMeshSkyMesh

Thanks for sharing your great review! It's great to hear that our BIRRR team have been efficient! We'll pass on your kind words to them.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - SkyMesh.

works perfectly

I am just very happy with how it is all working since the NBN satellite was installed in January 2019. There have been no drop-outs and no issues have arisen.

Start DateJanuary 2019
SkyMeshSkyMesh

Morning Pamela, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's so great to hear that you are happy with the service! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben.

keeps us connected

for what internet we use, this service is perfect. we currently use skymesh for remote activation of lighting and for streaming security cameras. We use it for streaming of youtube and browsing. We dont stream 7 days a week. With wifi calling it keeps us in touch with the rest of the world.

Start DateApril 2018
SkyMeshSkyMesh

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and writing a review. I'm happy to hear that the service is perfect for your needs.

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben.

Small allowance, unreliable connection, great support staff

3 days into new billing period and no internet connection (other than the 5 minutes after a call to tech support). The satellite struggles to find a connection at the best of times and buffering of even the standard definition Netflix shows is a real let-down for this company.
The tiny GB allowance in this 4k age is disgraceful for the money charged and there is no other internet available for those in rural Australia.

Start DateAugust 2019

kate.arnall83

kate.arnall83Carroll

Works great in a small country town

I love sky mesh not only is the internet running smoothly but I never have any drop outs. I also enjoy being able to ring the company and I speak to someone with fluent English speaking. Great work skymesh you have a happy family here with your services.

Start DateFebruary 2017
jep

jepNorthern Region, NSW

Rural Service

Its reliable and great considering I can't even get mobile phone coverage. Skymesh customer service is exceptional. I would be totally lost without this kind of access due to living in a remote rural setting.

Start DateFebruary 2010
Standalone or BundledBundled
92 Surf

92 SurfFar North Queensland, QLD

A vast improvement

The service is a vast improvement over the service offered by Telasta. No delays no dropouts, just excellent and reliable service. Download speeds surpass anything which Telstra offers the clients in this remote area.

Start DateJune 2019

Skymesh Service

Their plan rates are competitive & have great technical support. Always friendly and helpful. Have had very little problems with the service, most issues have related to our equipment or external interference.

Start DateJanuary 2010
Pierre H

Pierre H

Skymesh satellite above expectations

Based upon experience with alternate providers expected -( actually just hoped) for improved connection. Have had no dropouts or issues requiring rectification over last two years. I should not be unduly happy receiving a service that delivers what it said it would, however Skymesh has delivered and for that I am grateful and perhaps a little less grey.

Stu

Stuasked

SkyMesh

I am looking at this for a houseboat on the murray. Can this system be mobile?

Hi Stu
Skymesh are a great company to deal with, they will have answers to all your questions
We would not have communication service if it wasn’t for their help
You need a power connection source for the modem and something stable for the dish to be mounted on
Please it’s worth a call to the Skymesh team

Summerasked

SkyMesh

Hello We have Skymesh at our rural property, but when I am away schooling the kids I have Belong NBN. I want our skymesh email account as our main one, but I cannot configure as Belong do not have an email service. I can receive skymesh emails, but not send. Can you please help?

Hi there,

I have contacted Skymesh at this email address rt@SkyMesh.Net.AU

Bluyu2

I think that a good option would be to setup an account, say with Gmail etc, which you should be able to access from either NBN service. And you should be able to setup Gmail to check your skymesh email and/or have your skymesh emails forwarded to your gmail account. This also gives you some protection against viruses, spam, etc.

Summer

Many thanks. I think that’s the way I’ll have to go.

Adrian D.

Adrian D.asked

SkyMesh

Hi, We live in a rural area & tether using our mobile phones. The kids do the same with there phones for gaming. This becomes expensive & is quite slow. I have checked & your fixed wireless is available to us, Can you supply an unlimited service fast enough for gaming, downloading & casting etc.......
Cheers
Adrian

Hi there, we also live in a rural area and are happy with sky mesh for internet. But have had our landline removed and are each paying $10.00 pm for mobiles with Belong plus $5.00 per month for unlimited calls to uk. We have no extra costs, the service is good. But we use our phones for calls only. I can highly recommend both Skymesh and Belong. I hope this helps.

I think your question was meant to be sent to Skymesh?

Adrian

Skymesh speed will allow streaming, but gaming may be a problem. Check download speeds on each of the Skymesh options.

Get an answer from our members and SkyMesh representatives

Other Internet Service Providers