Reliable service

Prompt and excellent service from tech staff. Helped me with setting up connection . Staff are also helpful and patient AsI have just joined Skymesh I am unable to comment on the reliability of connection.

Standalone or BundledBundled
Data TypeCapped Data

A breath of fresh internet

Prompt, professional, friendly service from local team - great to deal with.
Great internet speeds, service and options.
After dealing with Telstra for 40 years - Skymesh has been a positive, fresh and rewarding experience.

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)

Skymesh is a breath of fresh air after Telstra!

Only had on a few days but all working fine, but it's the service I'm impressed with. Real people to talk to to get answers quickly. Friendly and efficient! highly recommend.

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)

Great Service for Rurak Areas.

Friendly service, Installation was fantastic and thorough.
Information sent quickly on setting up
emails.
I have recommended Skymesh to a lot of people in the District. So far so good.

Data TypeCapped Data

The team at Skymesh are fantastic! Great customer service and really affordable, reliable plans. Best there is.

Very reliable connection.
Never experienced dropouts.
Never had any issues and I've been a customer for over 12 months and moved houses and that was so easy with the help from the friendly team to change my network address.

Start DateMarch 2017

Internet Elation.

Considering the lack of infrastructure available, Skymesh is a reliable Internet provider. Very quick set up. Plans are a bit expensive but is the nature of the beast. Customer service and support is excellent.

Start DateOctober 2018
Adequate Speeds No
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Morning Lynley K, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. It's great to hear you have found the service reliable! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben

Very reliable with little down time and assists my business opportunities in a highly remote area.

Connection has been very reliable and have had no drop outs other than a little downtime for maintenance of the service. Was able to update my plan requirements with just a phone call and the change took place overnight. Excellent telephone service support.

Start DateOctober 2018
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Morning sheddenjr, Thanks for taking the time to write your great review. It's great to hear you have been enjoying the service. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben

SkyMesh NBN Satellite Internet = seamless installation & it worked within the hour ...

... extremely happy with the whole process, only 3 weeks from my 1st phone conversation to installation & a fully functioning internet ... steps were clear & full of information, very efficient & seamless process ...

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Thanks for your great review! Quick and easy setup and installations is what we aim for! It's great to hear we achieved this! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks Ben

Very happy with this service.

Perfect for our requirements, can get on the phone and get data almost immediately increased which is very handy. A highly recommended flexible service , with an easy set up procedure. We don't experience any drop outs.

Start DateAugust 2017
Data TypeCapped Data
Morning S.Roberts, Thanks for your recommendation! It's great to hear your service has been drop out free. Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. - Thanks, Ben

Churned over from iPstar to SkyMesh and couldn't be happier

I made some initial inquiries regarding Sky Muster plans offered by SkyMesh and decided to change over from Ipstar. I ended up with almost double the data allowance and the same speed, for a 25% savings per month.
The staff were attentive, however I did end up receiving numerous emails and had to make a couple of phone calls to clarify things.
The change-over was seamless and my outgoing emails now work a treat (would not send through Ipstar and despite numerous calls to their tech dept, still unresolved).
I have recommended SkyMesh to colleagues of mine, who have researched their needs carefully and came to the same decision as me. Great to have an Australian service provider that offers support 7 days a week.

Great Customer and Technical Service

I am a new customer with a new NBN Satellite Installation in last 48hrs. Not being very tech savvy, the wonderful support I received from staff to determine most appropriate plan, to installation, and follow through once connected has been extremely good service all round. No drop outs, internet speed appears to be faster also.

A great service

We've been with Skymesh for over a year , never a problem , reasonable and competitive rates and always easily contacted if need be , we're very pleased we chose Skymesh !
Cheers , Murray

Start DateApril 2017
Data TypeCapped Data

This is fine for our usage and needs.

We are in a remote area, but getting set up was pretty straightforward, although perhaps not as fast as we would have liked.
Speed and data allowances are quite suitable for our needs, incl email, and a modest amount of internet surfing. We don't do much streaming.
Service has been reliable for several years now... We've used Skymesh for coming up to 10 years...service was not so good before the NBN satellite was set up.
Cost (as in value for money) is a little high (compared to a similar service in a metro area).

Great Internet Provider

Very reliable, no dropouts and the support staff are fantastic. We live in the Country and the connection is very fast. They always send an email to inform you if there will be any problems.

Start DateDecember 2012

No problems so far.

I have had SkyMesh connected for nearly 12 months now and can say that we are very happy with our package. My only complaint is the amount of time it takes to connect to the satellite, we wait up till 20 minutes at times, other than that the product is great and would highly recommend SkyMesh to anyone needing satellite connection.

Data TypeCapped Data

Excellent service and highly recommend !!

This is a very reliable service with no drop outs and customer service representatives are all very helpful
I would highly recommend to all As this is probably one of the best NBN services I have had

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)

Updated Review - ownership of problems taken by skymesh - over a week no update or emails as promised

updated review 10/06/19 - a customer service agent took ownership of the problems surrounding my installation, they acted immediately and resolved the issues preventing my application moving on, it was a refreshing change from the previous service i received and i wanted to update my review to reflect the changed outcome and improved customer service. thank you for turning around a bad situation and taking ownership of the problem

original review signed up over a week ago, got a email saying they will confirm my order and installation within 2 business days, called after 5 business days and told no update yet, now its been over a week and still not a email or call, i have no idea if i am even getting there services and even worse i either now have to pay for a month with my adsl provider which is over $100 because i don't know if my installation will be forthcoming or let my internet expire tomorrow and go without until skymesh get there stuff together , they should set expectations of 2 days confirmation of orders if they cant even come close to that, i understand installation can take time but i cant even get a simple confirmation or installation date

Fixed wireless nbn

Instalation was within a week and the installer went to a lot of trouble to ensure we had the best position of our fixed wireless on the roof. Internet speed is very good and no dropouts. It is great to be able to deal with Australian, local people over the phone (helpline and initial call with questions), very helpful and very easy to understand. They said my router would be plug and play and it was. I am not overly computer literate :) so this was the easiest and best internet connecttion I have ever done.

Contract Type12-month contract
Connection TypeI don't know

These guys had me installed within a week and up and running straight away,

Fastest speed as far as my son commented for gaming. No drop outs fantastic. Most satisfying as other companies couldn't tell me how long it would take to install my Sattelite setup

Excellent locally staffed assistance

The initial connection had a little glitch but the help line was easy to to connect with and quick to assist. The best news was that there were Brisbane locals on the other end of the line to help. Awesome.

Data TypeCapped Data

Hi I live in a rural area and need to change providers, is this 50 plan 50gb? how much is it per month

If I go over to SkyMesh can I take all my net and phone needs e.g. 2 Mobiles. NBN.? We have a landline we do not use its only there so we can use the nbn will this still be needed? Also we have netflix and foxtel what would we do so we can keep these to services? Regards Faye and Graham Bignall fayebignall@bigpond.com
Hey Faye, unfortunately, we don't offer mobile services, but we offer both landline and VoIP phones. - Thanks, Ben

We are with Harbor at the moment and the service is ok ,but reviewing our options were wondering what would be involved if we changed to sky mesh in a technical way?
I have fixed wireless now and was satellite , I could have used same router but was like six years old so got new one that has voice for phone calls if wanted . Got a revamp one for $90 but they are only $160 new. plans are not fixed . Netflix is metered but not included in data !!! Brilliant. I bought a better router but you could probably use existing one if you own it and if you ask them about it in tech phone call how to change it to skymesh. Fast and helpful and will price match ANY other provider if you see a better deal.

SkyMesh Mobile BroadbandSkyMesh Fixed WirelessSky Muster Satellite NBN 12 (Basic Evening Speed)Sky Muster Satellite NBN 25 (Standard Evening Speed)NBN 12 (Basic Evening Speed)NBN 25 (Standard Evening Speed)NBN 50 (Standard Plus Evening Speed)NBN 100 (Standard Premium Evening Speed)
Contact Number 1300 759 6371300 759 6371300 759 6371300 759 6371300 759 6371300 759 6371300 759 6371300 759 637
Address37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia37 Baxter Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, Australia
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo
Service TypeMobile BroadbandFixed WirelessSatellite / Sky MusterSatellite / Sky MusterNBNNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthlyMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthlyMonthlyMonthlyMonthly
Data AllowanceCapped/FixedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/FixedCapped/FixedCapped/FixedCapped/FixedCapped/FixedCapped/Fixed
NBN Speed Tier 12/125/512/125/550/20100/40