SkyMesh
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SkyMesh

• Adequate Speeds Yes (233) · No (111)

Appalling customer service. I have cancelled my account.

Staff were rude and disrespectful and blamed nbn for issues with connection that they hadn’t identified.

PedroUnincorporated, SA

Won't use them again

I received an email from SkyMesh stating that my banking details, along with other customers, would be handed over to a third party for processing payments. I was never contacted, for permission, prior to this and lodged a complaint regarding this but, have never received a reply.
My original contract with SkyMesh had the address wrong, and though I have supplied them with copies of my title and street maps showing the correct address they have, once again, never responded or changed the address.
Have now cancelled this account and signed up with Activ8, same price better data allowance.

Christine S.
Christine S.Central, SA

Just Ludicrous

Unfortunately, even though they’ve changed times for unmetered content and made everything but video streaming unmetered, they must think we’re stupid! This comes nowhere near close to being user friendly especially when we are short for entertainment in the country so video streaming should also be extended or it all should be unlimited! We pay huge amounts for very little internet as it is!

Craig Smith
Craig SmithSouth West, WA

Technical support

Unhappy with the long wait to get technical support to my property. 3 week wait is unacceptable. Unable to opperate my business effectively with out internet connection. it is a stress full experience being unable to move forward.

TonyHunter Region, NSW

Skymesh keep away

Complete waste of money only worked for minimal time then dropped out. 24 months of paying for it only for Skymesh to not even try and fix it just blame NBN. Look some where else

SkyMeshSkyMeshSend a private message

Hi Tony, I am sorry to hear about the issues you have had in regards to our service. Would you mind reaching out to us on Facebook or on here with some details so we can get in contact with you and ensure this is resolved properly?

DCC
DCCSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Continual drop outs & zero tech support

SkyMeshSkyMeshSend a private message

Morning DCC, We are sorry to hear this. We have sent you a direct message. We would love to grab your details so we can follow this up for you - Thanks, Ben

Cameron H.
Cameron H.Walcha

Constantly dropping. Intermittent service. Slow when it does work. Non existent customer service. Billed me after I canceled. Didn’t want to wait on hold long enough to try to get my money back. Avoid this service and get starlink.

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
K M.
K M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

just as bad as the next guy

you wont find better service here than telstra's terrible service dont bother trying them . They dont really want to hear about your almost complete lack of internet so dont waste your time.

Hey K M,

I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. Please let me know if there is anything I can follow up r assist with. - Thanks, Ben

S'all Goodman
S'all GoodmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect service from the get-go. No offshore call centres!

After dealing with Telstra, these guys reminded me what customer service should look like. The call centre team actually listened, understood and responded directly.

Signed up in less than 10 minutes. NBN technician (rural Victoria) turned the next day after booking. I'm now enjoying lighting-fast internet in rural area where Telstra is abysmal. All this within less than a week.

Amazed and grateful beyond words!

Brian Hofmeier
Brian Hofmeier

This is a great service, great company

Many Years with Skymesh no complaints..
Brian H on 30.5.22
Years ago was on dial up what a pain, then found Skymesh, have since sold farm and moved to smaller holding Skymesh shifted with me, we are very happy with the service in all aspects.

Hey Brian,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review! We appreciate it! - Thanks, Ben

the worst internet company that ever existed. save yourself time money and frustration, do not sign up.

worst internet company in existence, you don’t get what you pay for, the more money you spend the worst you get treated. don’t deserve to be in business money hungry thieves

Lyn
LynCentral Queensland, QLD

Best thing I ever did

Best thing I ever did was to get satellite skymesh I live in an area that hasn't got decent reception so this service is invaluable and not expensive at all

Hey Lyn!

Thanks for taking the time to wire your review! I'm glad to hear your happy with your service with us! - Thanks, Ben

zymoyan
zymoyan

Perfect I have no complaints whatsoever

The connection is great, I have had no dropouts, the company always answers my concerns quickly and fixes anything I have issues with. I would highly recommend the service to other prospective users.

Thanks for your review zymoyan! - Thanks, Ben

Great team, fast and reliable service.

Great team, fast and reliable service. 5 stars! Highly recommended all areas of their business. Great support and affordable prices. Internet connection is super fast and highly reliable. Great stuff!@

SkyMeshSkyMeshSend a private message

Morning Dan! Thanks for your great review and recommendation! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the service. - Thanks, Ben

HarrySydney, NSW

Terrible Service, Care factor Zero!!!!!!!

I took a day off work, drove 3 1/2 hours to be told your installation is rescheduled once I waited 5hrs and phoned them to find out.
Was offered a months free, YIPEEEEE!!!!!! Fuel alone cost more.......
Not Happy!!!!!!

SkyMeshSkyMeshSend a private message

Morning Harry sorry to hear this. We would love to follow this up for you, and make sure your NBN tech visit happens quickly. Would you mind direct messaging your detail via: https://www.facebook.com/myskymesh

Harry

Hi, details have been sent. Look forward to hearing from you.