2Sleep Republic Double Mattress

• Front
Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
4.9

David Arnold
David ArnoldCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Happy customer

Couldn't be happier with my mattress, ben fantastic to sleep on right from the first night and only getting better. Show details
jmh2208
jmh2208South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Double

Top mattress at a top price

These mattresses are top quality at reasonable price, even more so if you manage to get in during one of the sales. Whenever we need to replace a mattress we always choose Sleep Republic because they are just so comfortable. Our oldest Sleep Republic mattress is more than 7 years old and is as comfy now as it was when it was new. I particularly like the fact they are inner spring based. Delivery has always been first class and the decompression process is simple and strangely fun to watch. Show details
cody
codySydney, NSW

amazing

upgraded from an old single i’ve had for years, my back pain and sleepless nights gone like they never happened after getting a double from sleep republic. well worth the money. Show details ·  1
Carolyn D.
Carolyn D.
pinkybb
pinkybbSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Double

Very comfortable and everyone likes it

We bought two mattresses, one for a teenager and another one for adults. We had back and shoulder pain issues before with other mattresses. This one is very good and no more backpain. Customer service was also very responsive. Show details ·  1
Chester
Chester
  Fair Incentive Double

Value for money doesn't get any better

Staff where fantastic in any informational questions I had and shipping was next day to inner city. Unlike so many other companies i contacted which have you waiting 2-3months while they ship from China. I would 100% recommend this to anyone in the market and the return policy is incredible. Not that you'll need it. Show details ·  1
Dale C.
Dale C.Illawarra, NSW
  Double

A decent upgrade

After doing a bit of research we landed on the sleep republic. It's an awesome mattress and I no longer have a sore back. Runs a little warmer then I would like but it is summer Show details ·  1
Taryn
TarynPerth, WA4 posts

Perfect mattress

I bought this mattress for my 14 year son who is growing rapidly and needed a supportive mattress. He has a minor spinal condition and I liked that this mattress is endorsed by the Australian Spinal Research Foundation. When we first unpacked the mattress and let it decompress, we were worried it was going to be too firm, and there was a slight odd scent. We shouldn’t have worried though, my son had a great night sleep from the first night, no adjustment period required. Now 6ish weeks in, I asked for his opinion before writing this review and his words were “I love it”. The initial odd scent is also now unnoticeable. Show details ·  1
Eve
EveSydney, NSW

The best mattress ever

Mattress in a box was a surprise - so compact. It unpacked simply and grew swiftly. We gave it a few hours then put it on the bed base - its been a week now and it has met all its advertising. So comfy. Show details ·  1
Leo
LeoSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Double

My back pain gone in one night

The mattress quality is great and the delivery was smooth. It does feel softer than what I used to and it takes time to adjust, but after just one night, my chronic back pain was gone (and it was all due to my old sagging mattress) Show details ·  1
G.DW85
G.DW85Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Double mattress and base

Love it. Super quick delivery. The mattress is comfortable, and the base was easy to set up.
All in all very happy with the purchase! Show details ·  1
Luka
Luka
  Fair Incentive Double

Amazing mattress helped so much with pain!

I have very bad scoliosis and chronic headaches but this mattress has provided so much support and for once i’ve been waking up with less pain. Show details ·  1
Chrissy
ChrissySouthwest, VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Double

Enjoying a wonderful night's sleep

I recently bought one of these mattresses - couldn't be happier. It's a firm mattress which is what I wanted but also very comfortable at the same time and supportive, which is very important for me as I have lower back pain. I've only had it for a few weeks so can't comment on its durability but my son has had one for over a year and he says his has maintained its firmness. I definitely feel my sleep has improved since acquiring it. It's worth the investment, even though, compared to other mattresses of this quality it's actually much cheaper. Show details ·  1
James R.
James R.7 posts
  Double

Perfect

2nd mattress I have ordered with SR; ordered Thursday lunchtime, turned up Friday 11am. And this is Perth. Amazing.
Product is identical to the first mattress purchased - ie/ the best night's sleep I've ever had. Firm and supportive, but not hard or soft. It's a sprung mattress, not a foam one which are rubbish.
The price is insane; I've feel like I've stolen from them.
Best company I've ever dealt with, and I don't say that lightly. Show details ·  1
Maureen
Maureen
  Fair Incentive Double

I should have done this years ago

I love my new Sleep Republic mattress. It came promptly even though I live on a farm. My husband found it easy to set up. I no longer wake up with a sore back and can sleep in longer in the morning if I feel like it. Show details ·  1
See all Sleep Republic Mattress reviews