Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (3) · No (6)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Heat Retention Yes (1) · No (6)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (7)
  • Perceived Firmness

Extremely comfortable and excellent value.

I was waking a lot due to soreness in my back. Since purchasing this sleep republic mattress my sleep has improved immensely. My husband and I were also finding we were disturbing each other during the night, with the new mattress we no longer have this issue. Excellent comfort and good value! Thank you!

Purchased in March 2021 at FitZone Solutions for $1,200.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

We’re so glad to hear your sleep has improved! Thank you for your review :)

Really comfortable

Nice and comfortable mattess. It was an easy transaction, delivery process and matress assembly. Great customer service over the phone. Would highly recommend the company and the particular matress type.

Purchased in March 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your review, Mandy!

Halki Y.

Halki Y.Sydney, NSW

Quick delivery and very comfortable.

I am a side sleeper that's not a fan of overly soft mattresses that you sink into. This mattress is extremely comfortable, it suits my sleeping habits and I have no complaints.

Purchased in February 2021.

Sleeping PositionSide
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Halki. Enjoy your new mattress!

ASM

ASMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Finally, a good night’s sleep!

We’re very satisfied with this purchase. The mattress provides good support and I have much less back pain etc since we got it. It works well whether sleeping on your back or your side.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review!

Firm with some plush

I like the fact it is firm with a bit of plush.
I have in the past always had very firm mattresses but now with an on going shoulder issue l needed something with more give which is why l chose a sleep republic mattress. I am also happy l can support a small business.
Best of luck in 2021.

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Lee, Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it! We’re so happy to hear you’re enjoying your new mattress.

THe Bear

THe BearGlenwood

nearly 3 years and perfect

now had this mattress for nearly 3 years and the best sleep ever. No sagging at all. Have paid a lot more for other brands but this is by far the best, will buy another when the time comes ( I think it will be a while yet, mattress is perfect still!!)

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Ad

Purchased a double mattress and love it!

Anyone who sleeps on the mattress always comments on the how comfortable and supportive it is. We recently had the grandparents stay for a few days and they commented on the support and what a great night's sleep they had.
The mattress is easy to unpack and still looks the same as the day I got it.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Dee. Great to hear that the guests enjoy the mattress.

D.Rex

D.RexMelbourne

Excellent product, excellent service

The pillow in particular was a fantastic addition for my purchase. My sleep has markedly improved, I intend to purchase all beds/bedding from Sleep Republic in future. Customer service was outstanding - very prompt and responsive to my questions.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your feedback. Helping you love bedtime is our purpose!

suzley

suzleysydney

Very good so far.

Ordered this mattress on a Wednesday and it arrived the following day.
Needed help to unpack and put on bed.
Had for three weeks now and am extremely pleased and surprised.
Sleep well at night and really didn't realise how bad my last mattress was!
Don't have any aches or pains now, which I thought were a normal ageing thing.

Purchased in August 2018 for $1,000.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you Suzley, we hope the mattress continues to give you a great sleep for many years to come.

Palerang

PalerangSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

This is actually a very good mattress

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review Palerang, we are glad the mattress design is working for you.
More than double the normal number of springs does add weight but the benefit of better support is a worthy one.

LouMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This was perfect

At the moment I can't comment on my sleep republic mattress because it just arrived today. However I was thrilled with the service I have received so far. I've had emails letting me know when to expect my parcel. I was lucky enough to get a free mattress protector and a lovely box of chocolates. They all came today, the delivery men were wonderful, the packaging was fantastic on it all but I was so impressed with the chocolate packaging cos it was in a foam box with an ice pack wrapped in a chux to keep the chocolates cool. I can't praise sleep republic enough and I'm looking forward to trying out the mattress tonight. I very happy customer.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Lou, so glad you liked the chocolates, hope you love the mattress too!

Lou

Loving it so far, so it hats a very good and positive sign. Thanks

Cheeseburger

CheeseburgerAU

very happy

I bought this mattress for my 12 year old daughter. She's very happy with it. The only problem is whenever I lie down beside her, I fall asleep...it is SO divine !!! Hard to explain why - I feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud but perfectly supported. Give it a try.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi there, thank you for your review. Hopefully your daughter doesn't mind sharing her bed! :) Glad you're both enjoying it. Happy sleeping. SR

EmmasDilemma

EmmasDilemmaNSW

real review- 3 weeks in

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Bernadette C

Bernadette CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A life saver!

I purchased this mattress a few months ago and could not be happier. I suffer from knee pain at night and I find the quality of the mattress makes a big difference. Since purchasing this mattress I have been pain free. The Sleep Republic mattress is so comfortable but simultaneously gives me the support I require to prevent the pain in my knee. I like a very soft top but once I put my mattress topper on top I have the best of both worlds! Delivery and communication were both exemplary.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Bernadette, That's so good to hear! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate your feedback. We're so glad you love the mattress and had a good customer experience. Enjoy your sleeps. :) -SR

Will_PayMore4Quality

Will_PayMore4Quality

Gamble that payed off

Purchased in December 2016 for $999.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi, thanks for your comments and feedback. We are biased but we designed our mattress to be equal to and better than considerably more expensive alternatives. Happy sleeping! SR

mildred

mildredBrisbane

Exceeds Expectation!

I bought my young daughter a double mattress & was nervous but from these reviews decided to go ahead. What an amazing mattress! It is exactly as described on the website! We are considering changing all other mattresses in our house with a Sleep Republic one now. I had an extra request which Sean went out of his way to fulfil as well. Great mattress at a good price with excellent customer service!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Werner

Wernerperth

Don't know how it could be better - everythin exactly as they offer

WA we are often overlooked but free delivery in 4,days was fantastic start. The unwrapping is totall amazing but just in a short time it is good for use
I have used for two weeks and I find it just perfect exactly as they have said not too soft and not too hard I really find I want to get to bed early now days! I work heavy job and my body is thanking me for this investment.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

it is like a luxury hotel mattress!

My best furniture purchase! Jolly comfortable I have had it resting on the floor before purchasing the base but stll it was so good and now even better with base. simplicity to set up and from the first moment even you can sleep on it. I cannot fully describe but it feels like a very expensive mattress from a six star hotel somewhere. Also they have given complementary pillows additionally to the free delivery. i completely recommend this product to sleep like you are in luxury each night.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thanks Ravi, I'm only sorry we can't do room service for you!