Listing monitored by Sleep Republic

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Very comfortable yet very supportive form my back

My mother in law bought a sleep republic mattress and she loved it , I have been having a lot of pain in my neck with a herniated disk and was having trouble sleeping we were due a new mattress after having our last mattress for 10 years. We decided to try a sleep republic mattress and haven’t looked back , I finally get a full night sleep and don’t toss and turn with neck pain I also wake feeling refreshed. I highly recommend this company and mattress we ordered it and it arrived the following day. Thankyou sleep republic.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,500.00.

Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW

Exceeded our expectations!

This was our first mattress in a box and we were skeptical but the quality and comfort is exceptional. No sagging and perfect firmness to make you feel well supported all night long. Partner disturbance is non existent vs a spring mattress. We are very impressed!

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review and feedback Carmen! We love that you feel supported all night long and feel no partner disturbance. Enjoy!

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Quality Product

The bed frame was a joy to assemble. I hate flat pack, but this is a quality product and the simplicity of the design is outstanding. The mattress is great, both my wife and I love it and have been sleeping soundly.

Everything from the shipping, packaging, to the assembly has been a great experience.

Purchased in June 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Ben. We're happy to hear that you found the whole process easy and love your new mattress.

Handre
HandreSouthwest, VIC

Just buy it

I came across the sleep republic mattress as I wanted the ultimate spinal support as I wake up at 5am to go to the gym and work long hours sitting most of it.

Critics frowned at me when I told them I am getting a mattress in a box and now those same critics wants to know where I get my energy from.

Simple - they are sleep deprived and I am not

Purchased in June 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad your new mattress is supporting your active lifestyle and you're getting the sleep you need. Enjoy!

Slumbertastic

Super comfortable and firm mattress. The springs and foams make this mattress easily one of the most comfortable mattresses I have ever slept on. Highly recommend SleepRepublic. I originally purchased a Queen mattress for the spare room and was so impressed I replaced our main bed King mattress within days. Zzzzzzz.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,500.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Alex, Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing that you love your new mattress, and have purchased another! We hope you are getting a great night's sleep and continue to enjoy your new mattress. :)

Susan B
Susan BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazingly good

I was very dubious at first as to whether this mattress would suit me as I am a stomach and side sleeper who likes a soft mattress.
I was determined to give it at least a month before making use of the returns policy.
I only needed two nights to be totally amazed by this mattress, although very firm I have found it very comfortable to sleep on and have had the best nights sleep ever. I don’t roll out of bed with a sore back in the mornings anymore. I would highly recommend trying this mattress, it’s very stable and the side support is great, you really do gain extra room as you can literally sleep right to the edge without it sagging.
Definitely a 10 out of 10.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,299.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Susan! We're so glad to hear that you love your new mattress.

Chris B
Chris B

Great Mattress, not too soft, not too firm

Great Mattress, not too soft, not too firm.. I’m a hot sleeper and I find this to be really nice.. It doesn’t stop my hot flashes but I don’t seem to sweat as much as I have with my previous mattress from Sleeping Duck.

Purchased in June 2021 for $1,449.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review Chris. We're happy to hear you have found a mattress that you love.

PeterE
PeterEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic

So glad I chose this brand of mattress. It’s so comfortable and for the first time in years I’m getting such a peaceful and restful sleep. Would throughly recommend you purchase one if you want a great and restful sleep.

Purchased in May 2021 for $499.00.

Michelle C.
Michelle C.Sydney, NSW

Finally my dream bed

I have been searching unsuccessfully for a bed that is comfortable and allows me to sleep deeply. My daughter bought a Sleep Republic bed and I purchased one for my mother to replace her old one. After a month she realised that the bone aches she had attributed to age and arthritis were gone. That was enough for me. I ordered a King size and my husband and I love our new bed. We sleep well every night and wake rested with no aches and pains. I no longer toss and turn all night. So happy.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your review, Michelle. How wonderful to hear that your family is now sleeping so much better on their new mattresses. Enjoy. :)

Fantastic mattress

We have tried a few different mattresses over the last few years but this is by far the best. Comfortable and supportive, and no longer wake up with a sore back or hips. Very happy with the service and the mattress.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, we're so glad you love your new mattress!

Jamie
JamiePerth, WA

Good product. Good price. Delivered within 48 hours of order.

Bed delivered within 48 hours of order. Pillows took about 2 weeks but all in all good value and mattress is great. If you are looking for something easy to order with speedy delivery this is a great option

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,300.00.

Loving it so far

Super quick delivery was here within 12 hours. Easy to unpack, amazing how it expands from the box. Good firmness with softer pillow top. So far I am enjoying it.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review!

Tina H.
Tina H.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

Sleeping on the mattress for three weeks now and it’s great. Less hip pain with the new mattress. Very happy with our purchase. Purchase arrived very quickly from Victoria to south east Qld in 5 days

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,400.00.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you for your review, Tina!

Excellent service

Talk about quick and convenient. Arrived as stated and was relatively straightforward to open - in fact kind of fun seeing it expand . Beyond all that it’s proven so far to be as comfortable as expected - on the firmer side which is good .

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Hi Andrew, thank you so much for your review! We’re glad you’re finding the mattress comfortable and enjoyed watching it expand. :)

Darls40
Darls40New South Wales, Australia

Perfect from the first night!

After doing our research, we chose a Sleep Republic mattress. We have been so happy with our choice. Both my husband & I prefer a medium-firm mattress & we have not been disappointed with Sleep Republic.
The sides remain firm when sitting on the edge of the bed & no partner disturbance during the night. We are both side sleepers & this mattress supports very well without being too firm.
We both agree how much better we have been sleeping. Thank you Sleep Republic

Purchased in April 2021.

Sleep RepublicSleep Republic

Thank you so much for your review! That’s so good to hear that you and your husband are sleeping better with your new mattress.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Sleep Republic reviews