Sleep Republic King

Sleep Republic King

Lachie

LachieSydney, NSW

Doesn’t last

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,499.00.

Sleeping PositionBack
Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Hi Lachie,
We're very sorry to hear of your issues. We have emailed and phoned you a number of times to resolve this and will be happy to help when you are able to contact us.

n-c-b

n-c-bVictoria

Still love getting in to bed after 2.5 years.

We purchased this mattress ONLY because we could purchase though Zipmoney with 6 months interest free. And I'm glad we did. It is the perfect medium feel for myself and my husband. I felt at the time of purchase that it felt as good as (or better than) mattresses that were more than double its price. My only criticism (And why I give it 4 stars after 2.5 years) is that the top laters have slightly flattened out over that time (There is no sagging though.) and I do still recommend it to people.

Purchased in March 2017 for $1,399.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thank you for the feedback and recommendation, our whole purpose is to ensure you love bedtime!

Liane

LianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was fun to unpack and watch it grow

We bought King Size mattress
It was fun to unpack and watch it grow
Cashmere Knitted Fabric top layer is like the $7,000 mattresses you see in the bed shops.
The product finish is just beautiful and so luxurious like the expensive hotels.
My partner and myself sleep very hot, we haven’t found this bed to be hot at all.
We wanted a bed with springs this mattress has a whopping 2250 springs
The customer service is brilliant with great communication.
If you are looking to buy a new Mattress
I would recommend you give this mattress a go with the 100 night trial you can’t go wrong.
The customer service was excellent.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,399.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Discomfort No
Heat Retention No
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thank you for your kind feedback and recommendation Liane!

rs2

rs2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service but mattress didn't suit - too soft

Purchased in January 2019 for $1,399.00.

Discomfort Yes
Heat Retention Yes
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Great Mattress!!

I brought a king mattress with a base and I'm sleeping better than ever! My wife has back problems and is waking up for the first time in years without any pain!! I already have and will continue to recommend Sleep Republic to anyone looking for a new mattress!! Thanks guys!!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thanks Lawrence, we appreciate the recommendations and are happy that the mattress is working well for you both.
SR Team

the term Sleeping on a cloud never made much sense to me till my first night sleep on a Sleep Republ

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thanks for a great recommendation Soner and for the service feedback. We're honoured that you chose us for your first product review!

Lou C

Lou CNewcastle

Sagging/back pain after 10 months

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sean L.Sleep Republic

We are sorry to hear of your concerns with the mattress and would welcome the opportunity to address these for you if you can contact us.
All mattresses have excessive body impression and sagging covered under our warranty.

Sean L.Sleep Republic

Hi Lou we have been trying to contact you to ensure you are enjoying the replacement mattress we delivered on 29 November. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Willyeckerslike

WillyeckerslikePerth

Mattress in a box

I was very wary about buying a mattress in a box. I read lots of reviews and finally chose sleep republic.
I must say the ordering process and delivery were first class.
The box was a bit beat up which caused me some concern but the mattress was fine. It unfolded in a few hours and looked immaculate and well built. I thought the wife wouldn't like it as she prefers a softer mattress and I prefer a little firmer one. She thinks it's great as do I!
It's soft yet firm which was a bit of a suprise. We are both now sleeping well on this.
We got some free bamboo sheets which are great!
I will be buying another shortly for my daughter.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thank you for your kind feedback Willyeckerslike. We hope you and your partner enjoy the mattress for years to come!

Derek

DerekBrisbane

Sleeping Excellence

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thank you Derek for taking the time to share your review. It is always great to hear our customers loving bedtime, and saving money into the bargain!

Callum

CallumPerth, WA

Great Mattress :)

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thanks for the review Callum, to help you love bedtime that's our driving purpose!
SR team

10mths in.. getting a sagging feeling

Overall. I have to say the experience was very easy. Delivery and product was exactly as described. Soft but firm and generally comfortable.
We've had ours since February this year (2017) and I feel like the sides are really starting to sag. When you wake up and sit in edge, it really sinks. And I'm questioning what it will be like moving forward. Once you're on an settled it's fine. But given we're ten months in.. it is what it is.. I suppose. As a couple. I'm 70kg and my wife is 60. We're not big people so I had expected more sadly.

Comfortable and easy but I'm worried that I'll be replacing it at some point soon.
Maybe it's just ours? Can't fault the service though.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Dave Frame

Thanks guys. Have replied this afternoon

Dave Frame

I wanted to update this post. Without hesitation Sean and the team arranged for the matter to be sorted out asap. We've worked it out and honestly. Their customer interaction and aftercare is 2nd to none.

Jane

Jane

Love my mattress!!!

Date PurchasedAug 2017

DanStoj

DanStojCanberra

Love our Sleep Republic mattress

We are in love with our new bed! It took a bit of convincing for my husband to get his head around buying a bed in a box, but we are sold and will happily (and have) recommended it to anyone. It’s like the mattress hugs each curve of your body without being too hard or too soft. It’s a race to get into bed each night because it’s just so comfortable. Thank you for creating such an amazing bed!

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thank you for your very kind review, we are glad you are so persuasive with your husband!

Claire

ClaireAdelaide

Used for a year now

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Dan

DanMelbourne

Fantastic Service and just a superior product

Date PurchasedJun 2017

GraemeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Defective handle

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thanks for the recommendation Graeme, we are thrilled that the mattress is giving you the comfort and support you need.

Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Amazing sleep!

New bed for almost a week now and all I can say is that it's been great! No more lower back pain. Friends who have come over and tested it have said its great too! Was a bit on the heavy side (came with a handle and wheels to move) but it makes sense - has both coils and foam so you get the best of both worlds. Worth the extra money from other beds in a box.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Hi Geoffrey thanks for taking time to give feedback, we are happy that the mattress is doing the job for you.
The 2,250 individual springs (King) compared to around 1,000 in a standard mattress are well worth the difference we think!
SR Team

BUY THIS MATTRESS ! Forget the all the cheaper foam ones !

My wife an I are in LOVE with our king size mattress. There are loads of the cheaper all foam mattresses on the market so well trialed one of the well know brands for over 2 months. There is absolutely no comparison with a pocket spring and double foam layer. Spend a little more and and buy a Sleep Republic mattress. It only took one sleep to realise the difference. You will not regret it ! Fantastic product !

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thanks Adam, our mattresses do their best work in a loving home!
We are of course pocket spring biased too so really agree with your comments.

Sam M

Sam M

Exactly what they promise.

I was so skeptical buying a mattress online. But knowing that I can return it if I'm not happy made it much easier for me to decide. I was looking at mattresses around $5000 in stores with no return policy. I can not get over how such a big supportive mattress fits into a small box.
Customer Service is excellent. Mattress is excellent. I am so glad I tried it out and will be recommending sleep republic to everyone. No regrets what so ever.
Best investment I've made in a long time.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thanks Sam! We appreciate your feedback and review. Like you, we never cease to get a buzz out of seeing a mattress 'magically' grow out of the box!

Dee Pierce

Dee PierceSydney, Australia

Thank you Sleep Republic!

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Sean L.Sleep Republic

Thank you for your feedback and review Dee.
We know how debilitating back pain can be and to hear that the mattress has helped reduce that is extremely rewarding for us.
SR team.