Sleep Solutions

After service awesome

My product was not what I thought & the quality not there. The afterservice was fantastic. An email & photo to them and they sent me a reply paid notice & money was returned to my PayPal account within days.

Chinstrap way too small and no refund or exchange offered.

The chin strap I bought was far too small and yet they would not return or exchange it as I had tried it on. Do not buy anything from this company.

Hi Steven, Unfortunately, once you have used and tried a product we can't take a return or provide an exchange of the item. As you can appreciate, we don't want other customers receiving products used by other customers. While I appreciate other companies have different policies - given the nature of our products and hygiene considerations we just can't provide this option. Glen

Super impressed

I purchased a dehumidifier from Sleep Solutions on Monday at 1pm (online). The unit was delivered to my doo at about midday on Tuesday. Amazing service!

(The product is great, too: Ionmax 632, I have written a seperate review for this)

Don't believe the quick delivery claim

Happy with product. Had a bit of an issue with a lengthy delay due to not being in stock. All good now.

Sorry for the delay - the item was on pre-order at time of purchase and the anticipated delivery date was delayed due to supplier ship being delayed into port.

Trip saver

Purchased the sleep phones and noise machine online. Travelling in a caravan, husband a loud snorer, no way to escape the noise and was at wits end. Reviewed the above products and with nothing to lose placed the order, arrived the next day. Hooked the sleep phones up to white noise and OMG what a difference. We were at the stage of potentially having to turn around and return home, ear plugs and pillow over the head didn’t cut it, the sleep phones did slip off the head initially and sat just above the eyebrow which was a little uncomfortable but now I have adjusted the ear phones so the band sits over the ears and push the band over my eyes which acts as a sleep mask as well. We have not had a problem since. Thank you Sleep Solutions for your excellent products and service.

false advertising and poor after sales service

Bought supposedly standard white bamboo pillowcases. They arrived and they are not white, ivory would be more correct. They are huge and swim on my pillows. Immediately emailed sleep solutions and they requested me to send photos which I did. They then said they needed to refer these to the manufacturer. I then got a phone call indicating the manufacturer believed they were white and once washed the pillow cases will be standard size. As far as I am concerned I didn’t get what was indicated on the website and I should have been able to send them back and get a refund. Extremely disappointed and will not be shopping here again and will not be recommending friends

Covered or not covered

Purchased five items online from SLEEP SOLUTIONS. Checked and confirmed by phone prior to purchase that a particular pillow I was purchasing came with a pillow case. Order arrived, no pillow case on the"Easyrest Cloud Support U Shape Pillow
ER-P-CS-U". Phoned the company and spoke to a different person who stated this pillow did not come with a separate cover. We both read from the website information, both agreed it was confusing. Wording on the site needs to be re-jigged so it is not confusing, which we both agreed on - will wait to see if that occurs. Was told I was the first person to give this feedback - NEWSFLASH - it only takes one to make you or break you. Considering the amount of money I spent, I would have thought it good customer service to just send me one. No, that is not going to happen!

Sorry that the description was confusing - we have amended the product descriptions on the website and we will naturally provide you with a free pillow case as this was not clear. Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.

Fantastic customer service

I had an issue with my product after around 5 months which is unfortunate. However, once I contacted sleep solutions using the online form I received some of the best customer service I have ever received. No work to be done on my part and a new product within a few days. Everything is working great and I'm a very happy customer. I would 100% buy from them again and recommend them. I also love my sleep headphones which are working perfectly again.

The ear plugs worked exactly as promised.

The ear plugs worked exactly as promised and I could sleep with them without discomfort and without them falling out

Perfect online transaction.

Sleep solutions provided a flawless online purchasing process. They posted the same day and I had my product in the same week.

Best sleep in ages

I suffer from tinnitus and by using this i have been able to sleep for longer periods. If i wake during the night the sounds mask the ringing and i go straight back to sleep. Thankyou

Easy Process

Ordered and paid online - good email communication and the product arrived within a few days. Efficient streamlined online ordering service.

Very comfortable, on line purchase professional & prompt delivery

Very comfortable, but found there could have been more content in the product as my husband is very heavy & the feathers did flatten more than expected so I had to fluff them up more often than on my side. I wish some one would create a topper for heavy & light weighted people in one but happy just the same for now.

The product is perfect; the service was excellent. Delivered within 24 hours of my ordering! Couldn

Wanted a light summer doona; found this online, chose, ordered and it was delivered within 24 hours! And to top it off, it is perfect for our Hobart summer down to about 10 degrees. Then we throw a blanket on top. Too easy.

Quick service

Purchase online new air filters, was quick and easy and was delivered in no time. Great Service would use it again.

Good night!

Great product, delivered on time. Order was tracked the whole way. Price was worth the result too. Thank you guys!

Back again for consumables

Back again for the free freight (others don't offer free freight). We were very happy last time and this time.

Product absolutly terrific,

I purchased the body pillow for post operation it is terrific, but delivery disappointing - could definately do better I paid for home delivery as just out of hospital & had to drive to post office to pick up - card left in box no attempt to buzz me as requested. i was definately home!! Parked outside in street as could not walk up ramp and copped $300+ parking fine. Did not see clearance after 3pm sign. Should & would not have happened if delivered as promised.

Hi Jen - sorry to hear of your ordeal! Normally Australia Post is quite reliable - unfortunately there are few independent contracted couriers they use that sometimes don't live up to their service obligations. We have just refunded your full delivery fee.Totally unexpected my delivery cost refunded, but much appreciated. Amazing that you take onboard your customers experiences. Thank you I am very happy with my purchase it has helped enormously, and yes I will shop with you again. Cheers Jen

So comfortable, fits the king size bed beautifully

I would like to buy some pillow cases to fit these pillows. I am finding it difficult to get correct size

Hi Rhonda - glad to hear you are happy with the king size pillows we do stock king size pillow cases in cotton and tencel in a variety of colours. I have sent you a link so you can have a look.

Have always had good experiences when buying from Sleep Solutions - items always arrive promptly. Have recommended to others as well.