Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm

Queen, King, Double, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleeping Duck

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Trudy
TrudyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy

We have a firm mattress and find it very comfortable and are experienced great quality sleep. It has also improved my neck and shoulder issues. The mattress appears very durable and continues to maintain its shape and firmness.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,999.00.

great!!

I ordered a medium firmness and it was too soft for me so I asked for a change. they sent me the new mattress topper without hesitation. great service and quality mattress!

Leanne47
Leanne47South-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent value for money

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,750.00.

LindaE
LindaENorth-West & West coast, TAS

Sleep Changer

I have had spinal surgery and currently need a hip replacement. I was in a lot of pain. I found that I was improving as the day went on and would get worse at night. We decided to get the sleeping duck bed and mattress. It has been a huge change. I am sleeping all night and waking up without the debilitating pain. I have decided to delay hip surgery. The team were wonderful when I changed from a medium firmness to a hard mattress insert. I have already recommended this mattress. My husband also finds he is sleeping better and not waking with aching joints. When the time comes to change our mattress we wouldn’t consider anything else.

Purchased in March 2021 for $2,548.00.

Tofstyle
TofstylePerth

Absolutely amazing!

Bought the king mattress off their website as i was moving houses and needed something that was versatile and would last a long time.

I'm allergic to dust mites and when i heard that i could take the cover off and wash the components in a washing machine, i was stoked! Sleep is amazing and back support is great. Cannot recommend it high enough. Buy once, cry once!

And oh! The packaging is awesome as it comes shrink wrapped. You should've seen the expression on my kids faces when the mattress was decompressing!

Purchased in April 2021 for $2,000.00.

Corey
Corey

Great Mattress

Very happy with the purchase. Good level of firmness and foam top is fantastic. Very comfortable and love how the topper is removable for washing. Sleep quality has improved and quality seems great so far. Definitely recommend.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,200.00.

AmyG
AmyGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent!

Loving the mattress, service is great. I am going to try a soft insert to deal with my existing hip issue and hopefully I can sleep soundly and pain free :)

Purchased in April 2021.

AnnM
AnnMQueensland

Comfort

All in all a great investment so far no more back neck and shoulder pain and I’m sleeping much better without the dipping issues of most mattresses I’ve tried. I would highly recommend and the staff are helpful and informative.

Purchased in April 2021 for $2,000.00.

KurtC
KurtCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty good would recommend

The mattress is pretty great but it has started sagging a bit in the middle, I've flipped it once since I got it about 6 weeks ago. It's still really comfortable but the ends are firmer and when I move over to them it's noticeable.

Purchased in April 2021.

Audra P.
Audra P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely Happy

It took a few tries to get the firmness correct and the staff were very helpful and understanding. I found the medium mattress painful as my back was n the wrong position and even the firm mattress was not supportive enough for me. When I got the Extra Firm it was perfect and the bed is very comfortable and my back and neck have no pain in the morning. I would have preferred to test the mattress before hand but due to covid that was impossible. I would also suggest to anyone buying a king to have it delivered and unpacked by the delivery person as it is very heavy and awkward to carry up stairs.

Purchased in March 2021 at Sleeping Duck for $1,999.00.

TaniaM
TaniaMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I Feel Better Now

Purchased in May 2021.

Gunter
Gunter

Amazing company

I decided to upgrade from my single size. I bought a organic latex mattress from a competitor. Absolutely awful, and horrifying customer service. After I got rid of that mattress I gave sleeping duck a chance.

Terrific mattress, terrific customer service.

Give these guys a chance.

Purchased for $900.00.

Jo C
Jo CPerth, WA

Best continuous night's sleep since it arrived.

Deciding to buy a new mattress was a good decision but buying a Sleeping Duck Mattress was the greatest decision ever, it's provided sound sleep and helped with minor back issues. Buying the mattress was easy too, it arrived quickly and we were informed well of its arrival.

Purchased in March 2021.

Thundercat
ThundercatPerth, WA

Upgraded to Extra Firm

The Extra Firm upgrade is PERFECT! It's really helping my back issues... whoah, this mattress is really Extra! Thanks a million folks! The service is also impeccable. Totally satisfied with the product.

Purchased in June 2021.

Hayden M
Hayden MPerth, WA

Superb product and excellent support from the Sleeping Duck Team

Superb mattress, needed a firm mattress but the medium insert was too soft for me and Sleeping Duck went out of their way to manage my needs and suppled me with a perfect mattress to solve the issue. The mattress is extremely well made, I was surprised at the very high quality of the whole product, it was delivered very soon after I ordered it and then Sleeping Duck came through with flying colours, with communication and with a solution when I was not happy with the set up! Excellent service and thank you very much for your concern, Sleeping Duck Team.

Purchased in March 2021 at Sleeping Duck for $2,000.00.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Bella Norton
Bella Nortonasked
Firm Queen

How firm is firm? I really dislike a too soft mattress but also need it to be cool!
Does you product provide both of these criteria?
Bella Norton

Paul Ryan
Paul Ryan

Hi Bella,
I weight near 80kgs....the bed is just right....Goldilocks right...not too hard and not too soft.....

Hi Bella,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at SDHQ.

Great question! Firmness and comfort are very subjective to the individuals preferences and experiences of a mattress so it can be a little tricky to pin point.

We find the Firm does provide the perfect amount of support, paired with our Anti Gravity foam with provides the comfort and contouring to your body.

To begin with you will have the option of either Medium or Firm but after the initial 21 nights on your Duck, I’m pleased to say that we do offer an Extra Firm Precision Pad (as well as a Soft) as a free firmness adjustment.

In regards to heat retention, the foams within the Duck are air grown in a pressure chamber, this technique allows us to control certain variables and eliminate any imperfections. The foams in turn will then be 8x more breathable than latex and memory foams with an increased longevity and durability.

Additionally, our individually wrapped pocket springs are designed to move independently, helping eliminate partner disturbance and as well as promote air flow.

I hope this helps but please feel free to ask us any further questions!

Kind regards,
SDHQ

ShellEh T.
ShellEh T.asked
Firm King

Hi sleeping duck, I have a king size bed with slats that are 6.5cm apart. It has one supportive beam down the middle with 1 support leg in the middle. I read that for King size it needs 2 support beams with 2 support legs on each. But if I were to put a big flat piece of wood over the slats would this make it okay?
Thanks & take care
Shelley

Hi Shelley,

Thanks so much for getting in touch.

We’re so pleased to hear that you’re interested in on of our Ducks and appreciate you double checking if your existing bed base will fit within our requirements!

It’s great that the slats within your base are less than 8cm apart from one another - tick!

However due to the weight of the King mattress (60kg) as well as the individually pocketed springs, we do require that there are 2 central beams running from the head to the foot of the base, with 4 central legs attached for grounded support.

Unfortunately adding a large piece of wood over the slats would not be a substitute for the additional support beam that is required to cover you for our 10 year warranty.

Please feel free to get in touch with the team here at SDHQ and we can discuss any further solutions.

Warm regards,
SDHQ.

Sheriza G.
Sheriza G.asked
Firm Single

If I purchase 2 could you give me a further discount?
if the mattress is not up to the kids liking, can i send it back for a full refund?

Hi Sheriza,

Thanks for reaching out.

We do have a 1 return per household policy (to minimise waste) so often we recommend ordering one, loving it, then ordering your second! We'd love to chat about this further so please feel free to contact our friendly team via phone or email!

Kind regards,

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $999.00$1,099.00$1,349.00$1,649.00
Type HD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket Spring
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 12 Sleeping Duck Mattress