Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm King

Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm King

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

• Sleeping Position
    • Side (48)
    • Back (15)
    • Front (10)
  • Adjustment Period
    • Days (53)
    • Weeks (7)
    • I never got used to it! (3)
    • Months (2)
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (57%) · No (43%)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (8%) · No (92%)
  • Heat Retention Yes (14%) · No (86%)
  • Sagging Yes (5%) · No (95%)
  • Perceived Firmness
    • Medium (38)
    • Hard (21)
    • Soft (2)
    • Very Soft (1)

Lisa Bradley

Lisa BradleyPerth, WA

Great sleep

Sleeping is so much better and back has improved greatly. The bed is very supportive and we are very happy that we chose the firm. Online process and delivery was fantastic

Purchased for $1,500.00.

KK3657

KK3657Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best decision made in getting this mattress

We were a bit anxious about buying this without even testing it in a showroom but it was recommended by a close family member and I read a lot of reviews and we eventually thought lets just go for it and thankfully it was a great decision because we both love it. We opted for the firm/firm and it's perfect for us. For the kids we ordered the Medium which is great for them and even me but I do prefer ours.

Purchased in February 2020 for $1,599.00.

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience

Supportive bed easy to set up and improved my sleep patterns. Seems to be a normal mattress with a top but not complaining very comfortable and increased quality of sleep.
Mark

Purchased in December 2019 at Umart Online Online store for $1,499.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

ronby

ronbyMelbourne

Pleasantly surprised

Buying a mattress is a bit of a crap shoot so I was a little cautious around this purchase.
Turns out that after several months I couldn’t be happier.
Much more comfortable than the previous mattress that was five times the price.
The only issue is delivery as they wouldnt carry it across my door way. I would gladly pay more to have them bring it inside and more again to take it upstairs. They might also consider a fee for service if you would like them to remove the old mattress.
I imagine that there are plenty of us who would happily pay for these related services.

Purchased in June 2019.

AlexS

AlexSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good mattress, not sure about the sheet and pillow cases.

The firm overall mattress has been brilliant, great support and sleeping like a log. The only frustrating thing was the sheets, pillows and cases were lost in transit and then took 3 weeks to have them sent out meaning we had to buy different sheets, (we changed bed size) .
The pillow cases on their pillows also roll around the pillow and end up sitting weird and the sheet for some reason, both SD brand and one from Adairs pops the corners up meaning we have to strip the bed and re fit it every 2-3 days, bit annoying! Other than that the mattress is great.

AngelaC

AngelaCNorthern Region, NSW

Cant live without it

Amazing, like laying on a cloud that is supportive
Cant believe the difference it has made to the quality of our sleep
Highly recommended
What have you got to loose with the 100 day money back offer

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,400.00.

Max

MaxSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

The mattress wasn’t suitable for me so I returned it during the 100 day guarantee
The Salvos came ( organised by sleeping duck)and picked up the mattress and Sleeping duck returned the money no dramas.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Heat Retention Yes

Signet19

Signet19Sydney, NSW

Best sleep in a long time

We had a very expensive mattress for 8 years and the Mr in the family was complaining about the sagging mattress or his ‘perceived’ sagging mattress and his comfort of sleep, even though his snoring tells me he is sleeping well. Well, until we got a new king size bed from Sleeping Duck I didn’t realise I wasn’t sleeping all that well either. We both sleep much, much better than before. It’s amazing that we can’t tell when we each move during the night etc. I also find that I am much more comfortable sleeping on my side now. Thanks Sleeping Duck for your mattress, oh, and thanks for the sheet sets and doona that we got as well :)

Purchased in December 2019.

Leanne Taylor

Leanne TaylorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should have replaced our old one a lot sooner

Supportive but still like sleeping on a cloud love getting into each night and difficult to leave it in the morning
Fabulous price ,great quality ,great service overall highly recommended

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,400.00.

Love it!

Extremely comfortable. Firmness is prefect. Both my wife and I are definitely sleeping better. Life changing after the 15 year old mattress we upgraded from. Good value too. I was concerned the packaging may have compressed the mattress and reduced its comfort, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,449.00.

Perceived Firmness Soft

Susie

SusieWestern Australia

Great mattress

Found the mattress to be very supportive and cooler than previous mattresses used. Generally have had much better sleep quality. Do not notice when my partner tosses and turns anymore.

RuthR

RuthRGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Truly amazing and reasonably priced

I have a chronic back problem and realized that my poor sleeping habits were due to a lack of support. After the reviews on Choice my mind was made up so I ordered a medium firmness. My initial opinion was that it was so comfy but obviously was not giving me the back support I needed. I contacted Sleeping duck and within days a firm foam to replace the medium (at no charge) was delivered. I have to say I was apprehensive that night but to my pleasant surprise I had a wonderful sleep and the bed was firm but it was indeed what I required. The customer service is A grade and I would recommend this mattress to anyone. Thank you Sleeping Duck from an extremely happy customer!

Purchased in December 2019 for $1,400.00.

Michelle M

Michelle MSydney, NSW

Great mattress

This mattress is fantastic. I don’t wake up with a sore back or hips. The mattress holds it shape really well. I highly recommend the Sleeping Duck mattress. Great quality, fantastic value for money and excellent service. Congratulations Sleeping Duck another satisfied customer.

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,449.00.

Mark Dacheff

Mark DacheffPerth, WA

I don't know why I didn't get this product before

My partner and I went and laid on a lot of mattresses at various bed places, which cost double if not triple the price of the sleeping duck. With the 90-day return policy we thought why not. The best thing we could have done, we purchased the King size, firm, pillows, sheets duvet and cover. Just magic, comfortable and cozy night sleep. Since sleeping on the mattress, we wake up fresher. From what we had in a bed, which I thought wasn't bad, was absolutely terrible compared to the sleeping duck. We have had no loss of shape to the mattress at all.

Purchased in September 2019 for $2,294.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Melinda Batt

Melinda BattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AMAZING Duck!

I seriously get into bed every night & say to my man...’Have I told you today how much I love this mattress?’ My sleeping duck bed, mattress, & pillows are simply divine. I have the most beautiful, peaceful graceful sleep..& don’t feel my man tossing & turning.

Luv a duck

Good support, dont toss and turn as much, only had mattress for couple of months, very happy except for heat, partner happy, never feel any movement, on the whole, both happy

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,500.00.

Heat Retention Yes

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Good quality at a decent price.

Still early days, but everything to like: quick and easy delivery, comfortable mattress and a decent price. No issues at all ! Its worthwhile giving them a call if you are buying more than one mattress - we got an extra 5% off too !

Sleeping PositionBack

Luxurious and supportive

My mattress is very comfortable, soft and supportive all at the same time. I was surprised at the height of the mattress, my fault for not checking the dimensions, when we placed it on top of our gas lift storage bed. It is basically standing height! But we are getting used to it. The only other thing we didnt like was being able to feel the lip of the bed with our feet. After placing a wool underlay on top we have remedied this. Overall very happy with this purchase of a beautiful luxurious mattress

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't remember the last time I slept so well

No more "pressure" pain in arms & legs, my partner and I are sleeping better than we have in years...I won't buy another brand again, thank you Sleeping Duck you're brilliant!

Purchased in September 2019.

RFL

RFLNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing nights sleep

It's no wonder the Sleeping Duck mattress system is Choice Magazine's No 1. The team at Duck were helpful and very friendly. Once ordered, the bed arrived within 5 days and was delivered to my front door, WOW great service . The mattress is made of high quality material and once decompressed looks amazing. No more sore backs, my wife and I sleep like a baby (except my snoring) and give the mattress a big 10/10. Great Australian invention.

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,449.00.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews