6Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm King

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
4.9

calm1304
calm1304Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Perfect comfort!

both my partner and I visited the Melbourne showrooms in Prahan and picked the firm king sized mattress. But we needed to wait until our other mattress was returned but it only took until the next day for the matress to be delieveried so we were very happy. I bought a queen firm mattress a little over 2 years ago and it's still just as good as I bought it. I do have a mattress protector on both to avoid stains/ sweat marks. Show details ·  1
Cameron Grant
Cameron GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Mattress Firm King

Mattress so comfortable I could build a nest on it and never leave

Both my husband and I were nervous to spend such a large sum of money to end up with a fail. We were also worried the firm would be to firm, however with the return policy thought it was worth a try. From the first night in we loved it. Sleep improvement has improved. Morning pain has decreased. We are only a month in but if it's still like this in a year + we will be extremely happy. Show details ·  1
jerry
jerryLyndhurst18 posts
karen c.
karen c.

Absolutely the best!

Sleeping Duck is a fabulous company, I have never seen this level of customer service before (every step of the way). I have recommended you several times already & will continue to so. Oh… and did I mention the mattress, I have been searching for it for years, utterly totally the best you’ll find!!! Show details ·  1
AliR
AliRSydney, NSW3 posts

Heaven

We absolutely love our mattress. One year in and it’s as good as new. We tried the medium but it was was way too soft. An easy switch to the firm and it has settled over time and is absolutely perfect. Every time we go away we can’t wait to get home to our amazing bed. Would give more than 5 stars if I could Show details ·  1
David Ingram
David IngramGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Mattress Firm King

Can’t Sleep on any other mattress!! Must be A Sleeping Duck !!

Seriously, The Best Mattress we have slept on. When I move, my wife doesn’t wake ! Show details ·  1
Andrew M.
Andrew M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great mattress

Old latex mattress sagged in the middle giving me a sore lower back. New sleeping duck gives me all the support I need and is super comfortable. Delivery was fast too. Show details ·  1
TERRY
TERRYIllawarra, NSW

Great mattress

Supportive, Comfortable & affordable... great value for money this is our 2nd Sleeping duck we are upgrading from a Queen to a King & we love it & the queen is still being used in our guest room.... love it
Terry, NSW Show reply
Emma
Emma
Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

hours of review

Previously experiencing lower back pain, with sleeping duck my back pain has gone and i am no longer waking up throughout the night Show details ·  1
Lee
Lee9 posts
Janis Trotter
Janis TrotterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Mattress Firm King

Love our mattress. It is so comfortable

Very supportive mattress
Very comfortable
Can’t feel the other person move or get out of bed Show details ·  1
warrenrendell
warrenrendellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best mattress I've ever ever had. Never going back

Absolutely love this mattress. Purchased the waterproof cover with the amazing all-around heavy duty zipper, and a set of fitted sheets to suit the mattress size. After a recent surgery I've been up on blocks and very bedridden. I purchased the Sleeping Duck in preparation for my recovery, and I've got to say just how happy I am to have this amazing mattress at home. Extremely comfortable and supportive. Sleeping Duck staff also are so friendly and helpful with plenty of checking-in to ensure everything is OK. Can't fault anything about Sleeping Duck. So pleased. Show details ·  1
Geoff F 761499
Geoff F 761499Perth, WA9 posts
HTC
HTCSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Amazing

We replaced our Sealy mattress in 2020 by going to Harvey Norman and buying another Sealy mattress. It was awful, it began to fade within less a month. We tried Sleeping Duck and can say that the mattress is as comfortable today as it was when we got it in 2010. Will only ever get Sleeping Duck from now on. The price of Sleeping Duck when compared to store brought mattresses is ridiculous (that why we were a little cautious at first). It was delivered when they said it would be, be careful when you open it it will pop. Show details ·  1

SV A.
SV A. · Mattress Firm King

Hi there. I have a king mattress which I absolutely love. However we have just moved and now there’s a big lump right down the middle. Any tips on how we can remove it? Thanks Markus

Mimi P.
Mimi P. · Mattress Firm King

Can an electric blanket be used on top of the mattress?

Hiram
Hiram · Mattress Firm King

Hi there, do you sell in New Zealand. Thanks. Regards, Hiram

Jacinta
Jacinta

Hi there. I have a king mattress which I absolutely love. However we have just moved and now there’s a big lump right down the middle. Any tips on how we can remove it? Thanks Jacinta

Compare all Sleeping Duck Mattress listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $2,099$2,099$1,749$1,749
Type HD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket Spring
FirmnessFirmMediumMediumFirm
SizeKingKingQueenQueen
FeaturesRemovable CoverRemovable CoverRemovable CoverRemovable Cover
Weight65 kg65 kg52 kg52 kg
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Awards 2017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 2023

Visit Official Website