Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Read now

Dje

Dje

Very good quality

The mattress is now 12 months old, I was dubious when purchasing it but am impressed with it. It is everything that was advertised really a very good product . I

Purchased in June 2019.

Nichole J

Nichole JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing sleep

Unbelievably comfortable mattress. I feel it’s definitely helped my sleep and I’m not as sore in the morning as I was previously on a basic spring mattress. Have recommended to friends and family

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Linda

LindaGippsland, VIC

Great to sleep in whether on our side or back

Mattress is very comfortable and supports us very well - we bought the firm mattress and put it onto our own base. One thing though, the actual mattress itself is very heavy and I have trouble tucking in the sheets - it weighs much more than our previous mattresses. While it's ok for us I don't think the mattresses are suitable for the elderly because they are so heavy

Purchased in October 2020 at sleeping duck online.

Sleeping PositionBack

Marise Story

Marise StoryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best buy so far very comfy.

The bed is very comfortable & supportive, I have purchased 5 mattresses in the last 5 years & I haven't been happy with any of them as I feel like I'm falling in a dip in the mattress, this mattress hasn't even dipped love it.
I have noticed that I do sleep a lot better in between waking up through the night being menopausal.
No sagging at all, we regularly turn the mattress which we have always done, its very comfortable.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Petep

PetepGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really cant believe it

The Mattress arrived promptly must admit you do need 2 people to get on the bed But I did it solo
My sleeping has improved vastly pity I have to get up at 3 am mother nature or I thing I would sleep right through .
The mattress is still retaining its firm nest I weigh 110 KG and it seems to support me well

Purchased in October 2020.

Debra P

Debra PSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Unbelievable

I have always had trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep. I’ve had my knees replaced and get sore hips. Since I’ve started sleeping in my new Duck bed my sleep quality has vastly improved! I wake more refreshed and ready to get on with my day. You have converted me, I will never buy anything but a sleeping duck mattress!

David S

David SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is a Fantastic Mattress, would never go back.

This Mattress is So Comfortable, would highly recommend this Mattress, love it. Never had a better night sleep. You will not be disappointed in buying a sleeping duck mattress. Fantastic.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Sleeping D.Sleeping Duck

"from the first night it was heaven"

We have found the mattress to be perfect! like the three bears not too hard, not too soft, just perfect!!
I have had problems sleeping all night and now i find it difficult getting out of bed!!
Love It Love It Love It

Purchased in September 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Ben

BenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Buy a Sleeping Duck.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,499.00.

Kym Ebert

Kym EbertMurray Mallee, SA

Best mattress I've owned

The mattress, bed base, pillows and sheets are absolutely amazing. The best by far that I have used. Customer service fantastic. Awesome products and amazing company. Great nights sleep. Dealing with the company was a pleasure.

Purchased in September 2020 at Sleepig duck online .

Very Happy

Who would think something that good could come from a box. It probably took a few nights to fully decompress and be at its best. The pillows are great too.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$1,700.00.

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

sharon Hendry

sharon HendryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best thing ever

First it was really cold to lay on, but we were used to a waterbed. It has realigned my hips. Sleep more soundly, you cant feel partner getting in or out, amazing. mattress is still firm, even on sides, But I haven't had it long enough yet to see if it will sag on sides.

Purchased in July 2020 at online only for A$1,800.00.

Heat RetentionYes
Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Simply perfect mattress

I am so pleased that we bought this mattress. We’d read so many reviews and the mattress has lived up to every review and more. I used to wake up with an aching back until now.... the mattress was also delivered very promptly and was easy to unpack. Cannot recommend the whole experience highly enough

Purchased in September 2020 for A$1,500.00.

Sleeping D.Sleeping Duck

Fantastic- best thing we did

We ordered a medium mattress but wasn’t convinced. When I called sleeping duck to discuss, they could not of been more helpful in solving our issues. Once discussed through they highly recommended a firmer mattress and sent it out immediately. It is perfect and we couldn’t be happier. Thank you sleeping duck for the excellent service.

Purchased in April 2020 at Sleeping duck for A$1,500.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Graeme

GraemeWestern District, VIC

Never Slept Better

Just an extraordinary comfortable and firm mattress. Quality sleeps, no issues at all. Both my wife and I feel relaxed and refreshed after every sleep. We would highly recommended this mattress.

Sleeping PositionFront

Find out how Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen compares to other Mattresses

Easy, simple and super comfortable

Alot of support for my back the unboxing and instructions were trivial. Great communication from the moment of purchase, delivery and follow ups! Price and convenience outperform the traditional way to purchase a overpriced mattress

Purchased in October 2020.

Emma

EmmaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing mattress

I bought a queen size in firm and it has take away the back aches I was waking up with as has my husbands. It’s is the perfect amount of firmness and is supportive but still has some softness to it.
Our quality of sleep has certainly improved and we haven’t noticed no sagging or loss in the firmness at all.
We are very happy with our sleeping duck mattress.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$1,449.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Great mattress, great service

We bought a firm mattress for our daughter.
It’s a great idea if she needs to change the firmness as it’s all free of charge for the 100 nights period.
She absolutely loves it! She says it’s so comfortable.
Now we’re thinking about buying one for us as well.
It was easy to contact the sleeping duck team online to ask a question.
The delivery guy was great, too!

Jackie

JackieSydney, NSW

Not at all disappointed, love it.

We have been so impressed with our mattress. It feels so luxurious but has great support too. In addition it is excellent value. Time will tell on its longevity but at this stage, a few weeks in, we can’t recommend it enough.

Iris McLaren

Iris McLarenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my Duck

Love my Firm Sleeping Duck mattress. Its not really what I'd call
"rock hard firm" and it did take about a week or so to get used to it, as is advised. The smell does take a while to disappear, but now Im loving it.
I Look forward to going to bed.

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Heat RetentionYes
See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Bella Norton

Bella Nortonasked

Firm Queen

How firm is firm? I really dislike a too soft mattress but also need it to be cool!
Does you product provide both of these criteria?
Bella Norton

Paul Ryan
Paul Ryan

Hi Bella,
I weight near 80kgs....the bed is just right....Goldilocks right...not too hard and not too soft.....

Hi Bella,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at SDHQ.

Great question! Firmness and comfort are very subjective to the individuals preferences and experiences of a mattress so it can be a little tricky to pin point.

We find the Firm does provide the perfect amount of support, paired with our Anti Gravity foam with provides the comfort and contouring to your body.

To begin with you will have the option of either Medium or Firm but after the initial 21 nights on your Duck, I’m pleased to say that we do offer an Extra Firm Precision Pad (as well as a Soft) as a free firmness adjustment.

In regards to heat retention, the foams within the Duck are air grown in a pressure chamber, this technique allows us to control certain variables and eliminate any imperfections. The foams in turn will then be 8x more breathable than latex and memory foams with an increased longevity and durability.

Additionally, our individually wrapped pocket springs are designed to move independently, helping eliminate partner disturbance and as well as promote air flow.

I hope this helps but please feel free to ask us any further questions!

Kind regards,
SDHQ

Em.asked

Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Hi Em!

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch.

We tend to get this kind of feedback from people who are more on the 'restless sleeper' side of things.

For example, we manufacture our Sleeping Duck sheets to be a little deeper (39cm) to ensure that they fit the depth of our mattress which is 31cm. However, I'm sure this extra length could potentially assist in the sheets wriggling upwards throughout the night - which I can understand would be a tad frustrating.

I would recommend ensuring that the sheets have been completely fitted over the sides of the mattress.

Let us know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else our team can assist you with.

Kindest Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck :)

Em.

thanks but that's not really practical when one has arthritis and the mattress weighs heavy. I sleep well despite this and never have any neck or back aches.... that's the most important quality! I might try a less slippery mattress protector and see if that helps.

Randajaasked

Firm Queen

I would like to use my existing base. It has wooden slats 7 cm wide and about 11 cm apart. They are covered with some material which provides a little bit of padding over the slats. Are there any problems using an existing base?

Hi Randaja,

Thanks for your enquiry!

Our mattress can be used on an existing base, given that it does meet our requirements in terms of the structure and centre support to ensure the mattress will uphold the 10 year longevity.

If you have a slatted bed base, you need to ensure the slats aren't anymore than 8cm apart. Queen and King sizes also require adequate centre support.

To find out more about what this means you can find diagrams and descriptions on the Warranty Page (https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/warranty/) on our website.

If you are unsure, feel free to send through some photos to info@sleepingduck.com and we will be happy to have a further look into it.

Kind Regards,