6Sleeping Duck Mattress Firm Queen

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
4.9

Justin. G.
Justin. G.Gippsland, VIC

Best move I've made

Should of done this year's ago , I'm a poor sleeper at the best of times , but now I've never slept so well.
Infact enjoy going to bed
Best move I ever made. Show details ·  1
Nola W.
Nola W.South East Queensland, QLD
Mary A
Mary AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Mattress Firm Queen

Best decision in buying this mattress

Wonderful mattress. A little sceptical when we first received it. Originally bought the medium firmness but after about a month we realised it wasn’t firm enough for us so switched the pads to the firm ones. Best thing we did!
Before this mattress, we really did struggle getting out of bed each day, and our back was always so sore due to lack of support we had.
I don’t remember the last time we slept so beautifully and comfortably. We honestly hate getting out of bed in the mornings. Show details ·  1
Kristeen M.
Kristeen M.

Sooooo good

Best mattress ever. Sooo comfy.
Was sceptical about the online quiz suggesting firm but it’s perfect.
My partner thought a didn’t need a new mattress & was worried it would be too hot. But we’re both sleeping so well it’s amazing waking with much less stiffness in my back and hips!! Show details ·  1
Christine Webb
Christine WebbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Brilliant experience ongoing!

Delivery, true to description, quality of materials and firm support as promised. Value for money Show details ·  1
mark steinhardt
mark steinhardtSouth East Queensland, QLD

the best sleep ever SD

don't wake up tired and sore anymore .just want to keep sleeping the besttt mattress iv'e ever had thankyou.sd mach 11 Show details ·  1
Rochelle
Rochelle

Amazing. Just amazing

Best mattress I have ever had. I sleep more soundly, wake up more rested and without those creaks and stiffness in my back. Its supportive but soft. I just cant explain it and I can't say enough - love it! Show details ·  1
Suz
SuzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

The best mattress

We love our Sleeping Duck. From the very first night we have slept better than we have in a long time.
We chose firm which is great - not overly hard - very very comfortable.
Delivery was amazing, setting up the mattress was easy. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Dayle F.
Dayle F.Hunter Region, NSW
  Mattress Firm Queen

Not worth the money in the long run

We got our Sleeping Duck during lockdown times because we were due for a new mattress. It was good for about a year, but the past two have been a nightmare for sleep in the summer months. The foam retains our heat and the bed gets so hot and uncomfortable. Didn't last us three years. It's also with the firm option become pretty soft so our option would be to replace that with another firm topper. It is such a rip off. I also get this feeling that the reviews online are fake.
Xavier
Xavier
  Verified Mattress Firm Queen

Great purchase

We got the firm queen size Mach 2 matress. Not overly firm both wife and I and very impressed, great matress, great investment. Show reply
Pamela
Pamela3 posts

Very comfortable

My lower back is so much better. My chiropractor is happy too. Show details ·  1
Graeme S.
Graeme S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

3 years and still happy

Have had the Sleeping Duck for 3 years now. It has be great. So etching didn't feel right in last couple of weeks. We stripped the bed washed the cover and turned all 3 parts of the mattress. Last night I went to bed at 7.30pm and woke up at 7.30 this morning and it was the best sleep I have had in a couple of months since we bought it. Can't recommend Sleeping Duck enough. I have a spinal injury and it suits me to the MATTRESS. Show details ·  3
alison watts
alison wattsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is good

The mattress is good as well as allowing a good nights sleep.
Back pain is somewhat decreased Show details ·  1
Loreta Colombo
Loreta ColomboMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Mattress Firm Queen

This is perfect can’t live without it

We’ve always had Posturepedic mattresses and been happy with them, but we decided to try sleeping duck for the convenience of delivery , price, innovation and excellent service exchange etc and it turned out to be a very good mattress to the point that we ordered another one for our second bedroom and we are very happy with both and would recommend them to others Show details ·  1
Eliza
ElizaEyre Peninsula, SA
  Mattress Firm Queen

Highly recommend for back pain! Love this mattress!

I work in a very sedentary job and this mattress has been a lifesaver for my back. Within a week I had seen a noticeable improvement in my back pain. Extremely impressed and highly recommend. Can't stop telling everyone how good it is! Show details ·  1

FTC · Mattress Firm Queen

We are relocating to London and currently have and love our sleeping duck mattress. Can a new mattress be sent with our shipment still rolled up? Or do you ship to UK. Cheers.

FTC

Thank you for your prompt reply. If I sent a SD mattress in my consignment, would it be ok vacuum sealed for the three months it take to ship? Cheers, FTC

Bella Norton
Bella Norton · Mattress Firm Queen

How firm is firm? I really dislike a too soft mattress but also need it to be cool!
Does you product provide both of these criteria?
Bella Norton

Paul Ryan
Paul Ryan

Hi Bella,
I weight near 80kgs....the bed is just right....Goldilocks right...not too hard and not too soft.....

Em. · Mattress Firm Queen

We find the sheets keep slipping off. What are we doing wrong? Comfortable otherwise. Could it be the mattress protector? We bought several new pairs of organic cotton sheets with deep wall on fitted sheets I.e. 50 cm.

Compare all Sleeping Duck Mattress listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,749$2,099$1,749$2,099
Type HD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket Spring
FirmnessFirmMediumMediumFirm
SizeQueenKingQueenKing
FeaturesRemovable CoverRemovable CoverRemovable CoverRemovable Cover
Weight52 kg65 kg52 kg65 kg
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Awards 2017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 2023

Visit Official Website