Listing monitored by Sleeping Duck

TomD
TomDSydney, NSW

Great Sleep

We had an old sprung bed and opted for Sleeping Duck. So happy, while the packaging was unusual, we had np trouble following the directions to unpack.
We had ordered medium / firm, so both of us had what we wanted. Only wish that when unpacking we knew which side was firm.
Great sleep.

Purchased in July 2021.

Jim K.
Jim K.

What a difference, love the duck !!

One of the best mattresses ever. Such a positive impact on my back issue, and of very high quality. We fight on who gets to sleep on the duck with the kids !

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,949.00.

AronS
AronSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprised by the duck!

It’s one thing to have amazing customer service but to have an amazing product as well is too much! We were taken through a journey that lasted several months from order to delivery to tweak with personal customer service that regularly reached out to us.

Purchased in May 2021 for $2,009.00.

Catherine
Catherine

Impressed

Was reluctant to buy a mattress without trying it out in a shop first but I'm very glad we took the plunge. sleeping duck had great online reviews. From the first call to buy through to the delivery and subsequent changes to mattresses firmness we have been very impressed. Very easy company to deal with, helpful and streamlined process. We bought king-size half and half. My partner was more than happy with his side. I had to make a couple of changes to firmness as I have an old back injury and with the help of SD staff I'm now enjoying my sleep pain free. Thoroughly recommend sleeping duck.

Purchased in June 2021 for $2,000.00.

Wow, just wow!

Purchased in June 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Innovative approach to a better night sleep.

Before my Sleeping Duck I was waking in the night and mornings with aches and pains. The team at Sleeping Duck patiently listened to my concerns, and assisted with finding the right adjustments to personalize my mattress to my needs. I now wake in the morning having had a good nights sleep, feeling more refreshed than the night before. Thank you Sleeping Duck.

Purchased in April 2021.

Unhappy Jan
Unhappy JanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Bed and After Sales Service Ever

Finally bought a bed worth having. Well made and the sales staff really care. Cannot fault the product or the after sales service which unfortunately is lacking from our previous bed buying experiences. Cant recommend them highly enough. Thank you Choice for recommending this company

Purchased in May 2021 for $2,000.00.

Maggie
MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

JUST WOW

Purchased at Sleeping Duck online.

Emily C.
Emily C.Perth, WA

Impressed with our Sleeping Duck

For a mattress you can't try before you buy we have been very impressed. From the first enquiry through to follow up, the customer service has been faultless. I am going to contact them and see if we can try the slightly softer inserts just to see if this brings our sleep rating up to a 9/10. To anyone who is hesitant to try the Sleeping Duck, we would definitely recommend to give it a try.

Purchased in May 2021 for $1,999.00.

Sylv
SylvGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing, worth it!

My partner and I have moved house, so it was time for a new mattress. The best part is that we could have a half/half mattress, so we didn't have to compromise on a firmness! The firm inserts are interchangeable, and I had no issues requesting a softer insert for my side - Sleeping Duck have been really easy to communicate with and have been super helpful. A great, easy, custom fit - and most importantly - comfortable mattress!

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,999.00.

Ani
AniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Peaceful sleep

Bought sleeping duck mattress couple of months months before. After years of shoulder pain, lower back pain because of dipping mattress, getting a decent good sleep, praying that experience stays long. Will provide my experience after 1 year.

Purchased in April 2021.

Brendon Potter
Brendon PotterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

PERFECT

This has to be the best decision I've ever made when it comes to buying a mattress. Quality of sleep has improved dramatically. The people are the easiest to deal with when it comes to customizing the different levels of firmness you want. I've recommended it to everyone that's mentioned about replacing there current mattress. 10/10!!!!!

BradD
BradDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Product, Sales and Service experience

Cannot recommend the service and experience any higher! After receiving the mattress within 48 hours of payment, the follow up to ensure the mattress was working well for my partner and I was exceptional. We had to change firmness and this was no trouble, followed up to ensure everything was working well. We love the mattress and recommend the product, sales and service as outstanding! Thank you SD!!!

Purchased in April 2021 at On-line for $1,999.00.

Mick
MickRichmond-Tweed, NSW

ON THE IMPROVE.

Mattress is comfortable and contour to our body shape helps. Has reduced earlier than wanted wakening due to lower back pain. Sleeping time has lengthened which is a bonus. Mattress appears to be durable, might need a bit longer to evaluate this.

Purchased in April 2021 for $2,998.00.

Alison Sydney
Alison Sydney Sydney, NSW

New bed better sleep!

Really happy with mattress and after sales service.
Very comfortable to sleep on
Well supported throughout the night
Deeper sleep than we were experiencing before with old mattress
Holding shape well whilst sleeping

Purchased in May 2021 for $2,000.00.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.asked
Half-Half King

Hi I’m considering buying the king mattress. I’m hesitant because my husband is of a larger/ heavy build and prefers a firm mattress. I’m worried it’s going to sag and not be suitable for his weight. Has anyone had any issues similar?

Heather French
Heather French

Hi Rebecca
We had the same concerns now we have slept on the bed for nearly 3 months . We have finally worked out our firmness and we love this mattress.

Hi Rebecca G,

Thanks for leaving us a question, we're excited to hear that the Duck is a top contender!

It's totally understandable to be a bit hesitant about a big investment such as a Mattress, so we appreciate your concerns.

With the proper care, our Mattress has been tested to last up to 10 years under the weight of 2 people x 140kg (on each side for our Double, Queen and King) without any noticeable dipping. This includes regular rotation of your Mattress, and the appropriate bed base support.

Rotating greatly helps disperse the wear and pressure that each area of the Mattress receives over time. To get the best performance out of your Duck, we advise rotating it by 180 degrees monthly for the first 6 months, and every 3 months thereafter.

We also recommend using the Mattress with a base that properly supports its weight, as outlined in our bed base recommendations that you can read on our warranty page here:

If you find your initial firmness isn't working for you, the Duck's modular design allows you to tweak it until it's absolutely perfect, all in the comfort of your own home.

Any firmness adjustments are free of charge during your 100 Night Guarantee, and if you're unhappy for any reason, also have the option of returning it for a full refund. So you can rest assured that you won't be stuck with something you don't love!

We hope this puts your mind at ease, feel free to get back in touch if you have any other questions at all! Our team would love to chat! :)

Warm regards,
- SDHQ

Stuart G.
Stuart G.asked

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for expressing an interest in the Duck.

You can view all the current pricing for our products on our website here:

Feel free to get in touch with our team if you have any other questions!
SDHQ

Rieasked
Half-Half King

Hi
Do I need to use a mattress protector?

Julie Little
Julie Little

Yes I have one on the bed. Makes it even more comfortable and keeps the mattress clean.

Hi Rie,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at SDHQ.

While it is not compulsory to use a mattress protector on the Sleeping Duck mattress due to the removal and washable bamboo cover, we often find that people choose to use one.

If you would like to use a mattress protector we would recommend ones that are from light and breathable materials such as Cotton, Tencel, Bamboo as these usually won't change the feel of the mattress.

A really great one that we have found is the brand “In Your Dreams". This is a bamboo mattress protector that fits the Duck and can be found at Spotlight or online.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!

Warm regards,