Listing monitored by Sleeping Duck

A good decision to buy Sleeping Duck

Our mattress was very old and required a replacement. After significant research we elected to purchase a Sleeping Duck because of its flexibility in mattress firmness options, 100 day guarantee, hybrid construction and prompt delivery. We are not disappointed with our decision. We have been extremely impressed with the customer service we have received both initially and in subsequent times when we have ordered additional mattress inserts. The only minor matter we can comment on is that we feel that the foam based mattress is warmer than our former inner spring mattress but we were well aware that this was to be the case when we made the purchase. To compensate we just have less covers on us when we sleep.
Thank you Sleeping Duck.

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,649.00.

Craigd
CraigdGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Yes they are amazing!!!

The Sleeping Duck mattress is way better than expected, old mattress gave me constant back pain due to poor support, one night in sleeping duck and the pain was gone, the sleep comfort is fantastic and we absolutely love it, GOLD!

Purchased for $1,249.00.

Ian & Wendy D.
Ian & Wendy D.

Just Right

The Sleeping Duck is very comfortable. What I like is that if my wife or I get up in the night neither of us senses the other getting out or back into bed, unlike with our previous spring mattress. We also like the fact that we can have different levels of firmness on each side of the bed, where previously one of us was not happy with the mattress as it was either too firm or too soft.

Purchased in August 2021.

Couldn't be happier

The mattress is fantastic and even better than I'd hoped. I look forward to going to bed and getting a great night's sleep every night. Experience from initial web search to purchase, delivery, set up and swap in firmness was exceptional. Customer service was the best. Very happy

Mattresses

Find out how Sleeping Duck Mattress Half-Half Queen compares to other Mattresses

I Love the new Mattress

I love the new mattress I find it so comfortable I have back issues and since get the mattress I have been sleeping better than I have for a long time

Purchased in August 2021 for $1,600.00.

Nancy S
Nancy SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best mattress we have ever purchased.

Very Satisfied, Our Younger daughter recommend Sleeping Duck to us, since then our Eldest daughter has purchased a Sleeping duck, we also have purchased three of your pillows. All family members sleeping very well. Many Thanks to Sleeping Duck team for all your help. **********

Purchased in May 2021.

MatthewE
MatthewEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product great sleep

Prior to our sleeping duck arriving. Both my partner and myself were struggling to have a good and restful sleep. Only to wake in the mornings with pain, stiffness and still tired.
Within a week of our sleeping duck this changed. We also change the firmness of the inserts on one side i like a firm and my partner changed to a soft. Use the service sleeping duck provide and have a goodnight sleep. Cheers

Purchased in August 2021.

Jan
JanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great nights sleep now.

Order placed day 1, Delivered day 2, Decided needed firm on both sides Day 10, New Firm mattress delivered, during Covid times too. Magnificent mattress and solid reliable fabulous service. Could not recommend them too highly.

Other Mattresses

Best matress I have ever purchased

Smart mattress design. Easy and helpful customer assistance to get it just right (I started with medium firmness...as it comes, went to soft but ended up needing segmented for the best result) I could not be happier with the product and the company selling it.

Lindy Duck
Lindy DuckGippsland, VIC

Happy little ducks

The service has been fantastic, prompt delivery and response to queries. The bed is just great to sleep on. No more sagging into the middle. We bought the pillows as an extra treat and they are just amazing.

Purchased in July 2021 for $1,500.00.

Not your average review

My wife is very happy with her side which is medium. I have been previously sleeping on the floor on a hiking mat. Firm and extra firm were not firm enough for me. I have glued two doors together and trimmed them and they sit inside the mattress sock. The firmness is ideal for me but the winner is the fact that my wife and I can share the same bed again and to her delight the bed looks completely even on both sides. Whilst the inserts were not firm enough the innovative concept, and the package of being able to change inserts coupled with the prompt, professional and understanding customer service gets 5 stars from us. Thank you.

WE LOVE ❤️ OUR DUCK

Fabulous Mattress, professional service and guidance all the way.

Took the time to advise and change mattress to our needs and preferences
The Sleeping Duck is so comfortable, our sleep has improved and our aches and pains have reduced considerably
Highly recommend
LOVE OUR DUCK

Purchased in May 2021.

Sally-Anne
Sally-Anne

Mattresses

We sleep better than we have for many years.

My wife and I both love the mattress. We have the medium / firm combination and I use the firm side due to lower back pain from age related spine issues. Since receiving the mattress I sleep very comfortably and wake up without the pain I felt previously. My wife is totally happy with the medium side. The build quality is excellent and I expect no problems with durability.

Purchased in June 2021.

Mick A.
Mick A.The Mallee, VIC

Very comfortable and a good height.

I have found the firm mattress to be very comfortable where as my husband loves the medium mattress. I am sleeping much better which is awesome and it is a good height. My staffy thinks so too.

Purchased in May 2021 at Sleeping Duck online website for $2,148.00.

Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it. Worried about heat retention.

Purchased in June 2021.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Jen H
Jen Hasked
Half-Half Queen

I suffer with allegies, latex and some foams do not suit have a strong petrol smell to me. Will this mattress suit me

Dennis
Dennis

Jen, we have had our mattress for nearly 2 months. We felt it had a strong Latex smell after we unpacked it, so we did not use it for 3 days...just let it air with the bedroom windows open. After the 3 day airing all smell was gone, and we have been using it, smell free, ever since. We are very happy with it. Regards Dennis

Hi Jen,

Thank you for asking!

Our mattress does not contain any memory foam or latex, however it will have a smell when first opened due to vacuum sealing.

As Dennis has mentioned this should dissipate over the first few days, however people who identify as particularly sensitive may find it lingers a bit longer.

We recommend getting in touch by calling us at 1800 667 196 or emailing us at info@sleepingduck.com, as we can always provide tips and tricks to help speed up the airing process.

Kind Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck

Roger
Rogerasked
Half-Half Queen

Where are the few retail outlets we can try the bed at?
You have a check list to determin the bed type, where can I find this?
Roger

Chris
Chris

Hi Roger, we relied on Choice review (which gave best score to Sleeping Duck https://www.choice.com.au/home-and-living/bedroom/mattresses/review-and-compare/mattresses ), and the unconditional full refund if not satisfied. Not sure where you can buy at a physical store, we bought on line. Chris

Hi Roger,

Thank you for asking!

At the moment we have a select few locations to try our mattress. You can take a look at the locations and opening times at https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/try-us/.

If you're unable to get to a showroom to give it a go you can also try our quiz at https://www.sleepingduck.com/au/mattress/quiz/, but keep in mind you can always swap your firmness for free during the trial.

Kind Regards,