Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium

King, Queen, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Legs11
Legs11Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great nights sleep

Mattress is very comfortable. Don't wake feeling sore. It is quite heavy and high which makes it a little harder to make in the morning but its by far the best mattress I have had and great value for money.

JohnM
JohnMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Sleep!

I feel the mattress offers superior support than any previous mattress I have owned. I have always had an issue with shoulder crush and this mattress has improved this a little more. Thanks Sleeping duck.

Outstanding Service
Outstanding ServiceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great nights sleep with no aches and pains

Mattress is very supportive and comfortable. No more back aches and getting a full nights rest. Love the removable cover which is easy to clean and replace back on the mattress

Oliver
OliverMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good experience of the bed and with the company

The bed itself and each component all look and feel well-made and beautiful. The online information including installation videos is good. My new Sleeping Duck bed suffered an accident soon after I started using it (through no fault of or problem with the bed), and the company was very helpful in supplying replacement parts promptly. Overall I have had a very good experience with Sleeping Duck.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,649.00.

Jenna
JennaSydney, NSW

We LOVE it!

We have gravitated towards "soft" traditional mattresses in the past and ordered the medium support mattresses for our king bed. We asked for the soft support, which the company happily delivered at no extra charge. After trying the soft, we switched back to the medium support which is fantastic. We have the soft support stored under our bed, just in case we want to swap. My question to the company is, when will you start making modular sofas? We'll be among the first to purchase!

Purchased in June 2020 for $1,700.00.

David
David

Most Comfortable Mattress I've Ever Slept On

I have a bad back and after seeing the ads and reading the reviews for this mattress decided to give it a try, after all you have 100 days to decide. I bought the medium mattress and the bed base and have to say I've never slept on a more comfortable and supportive mattress in my life and my back feels so much better. The only change I made was to swap for a firm padding as I find the medium a bit too soft. If you want a good nights sleep then this is the bed to buy.

Purchased in May 2021 for $2,148.00.

Wenfi
WenfiSydney Surrounds, NSW

So glad we chose this one.

My husband was always waking with a sore neck & back pain on our old mattress (we’d had it for 6.5 years). So, I purchased a different brand of latex mattress, which was much firmer. Unfortunately I ended up suffering pretty hectic lower back pains myself. So, we returned it & decided to try the sleeping duck. After our most recent mattress experience, it became clear a 100 day trial period was extremely important. He & I have very different mattress needs (he’s more medium-firm, I’m more medium-soft). We are both now getting such better sleep on the sleeping duck, with the exchangeable panels, we both get the exact support we need from a mattress.
So glad we chose the sleeping duck.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,649.00.

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Fantastic Customer Service & Product

Purchased in October 2015.

JurgenJ
JurgenJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best sleep.

The best mattress I ever used and have hardly any pain from my hips problems.I sleep very good and file rested in the morning.The quality of the mattress is of very good material.I purchased it on the recommendation of my daughter.

Amazing customer service

I bought a firm king size mattress from Sleeping Duck and throughout the whole process I have been very impressed by the customer service. I needed to swap to a medium firmness (and am now in the process of swapping to soft as the firm is very firm) but everything has been very easy in terms of making those swaps. I have been impressed by the fact that you don't even need to pay for the firmness swaps (or the postage). You also receive a text message a few weeks later to see how things are going. Very happy with this company.

Purchased in March 2021 for $2,000.00.

Shaheen Badat
Shaheen Badat

Amazing

I have tried a few beds, including in physical bedding stores. I am so glad we ended up giving Sleeping Duck a chance, especially the 2nd generation mattress. Family members of mine who have the 1st generation also commented how much better the 2nd generation mattress was (And they loved the first generation mattress too)

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,999.00.

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Like sleeping in heaven.....

The sleeping duck mattress is the most amazing mattress I have ever slept on.
Replaced an uncomfortable/overpriced Freedom Furniture mattress with a sleeping duck.......

Now I know what heaven feels like.
I look forward to going to bed .

Purchased for $1,600.00.

Best Night Sleep

Prior to getting my SD I was unable to sleep due to sciatic pain. Since getting SD I have been able to sleep right through the night and I wake up refreshed and pain free. I don't know why I took so long to get the SD mattress. I will never go back to another mattress.

Dot Mangan
Dot ManganNortheast, VIC

Outstanding Product

Purchased in May 2021.

Rob
RobSouth West, WA

I can’t wait to get home at the end of the day to sleep in my bed

I find it extremely comfortable
I do have a back problem and the mattress helps with a awesome night sleep
I’ve not noticed any sagging or going out of shape

Purchased in April 2021 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $1,300.00.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews

Sonja W.
Sonja W.asked
Mattress Medium

How much is a queen size medium and do you have to pay for it whilst you are trying it for the 100 days

stuartf
stuartf

Hi the cost was $1850 when we bought it but a week later it was reduced down to $1650. I contacted sleeping duck and they happily refunded me $200. And yes you have to pay out right first. But like they say if your not happy with 100 days it’s a full no questions asked refund

Hi Sonja,

Thanks for your question!

The mattress does need to be purchased first, and your 100 nights starts on the day of delivery.

Within your first 100 nights, any firmness adjustments are free of charge. This gives you plenty of time to test it out in the comfort of your own home, and experiment with different firmnesses to find your perfect comfort level.

If you don't absolutely love it, we'll organise a pick up and provide a full refund of the purchase price. Easy as that!

You can find all the current pricing for our Ducks on the link below, and shipping is free anywhere we can deliver to.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to give the SDHQ team a call. :)

You can reach us on 1800 667 196, and we're open Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (AEST).

Michelle M.
Michelle M.asked
Medium King

Question 1: Would a bamboo waterproof mattress protector impact the comfort of the foam layer? Will the waterproof layer restrict the foam from compressing properly when I lay on it? I can see both waterproof and non-waterproof bamboo mattress protectors for sale, but not sure if it will make a difference with how the mattress works.

Question 2: The mattress already has a bamboo top layer. Do I still need a mattress protector?

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for getting in touch, we really appreciate it!

Our top cover isn't waterproof, so we would always recommend using a protector to increase the longevity of your Duck.

If you would like to use a mattress protector we would recommend mattress protectors that are from light and breathable materials such as Cotton, Tencel, Bamboo. These usually won't change the feel of the mattress.

A great one we have found is a brand called "In Your Dreams". This is a bamboo mattress protector that fits the Duck and can be found at Spotlight or online.

Kind Regards,
Team Sleeping Duck

Stephen P.
Stephen P.asked
Medium Queen

I am a hot sleeper and my wife a cooler sleeper and both require a medium mattress. Can the difference in “heat “ be regulated or catered for?

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium questions

Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium Queen

4.9
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $999.00$1,099.00$1,349.00$1,649.00
Type HD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMediumMediumMediumMedium
SizeSingleKing SingleDoubleQueen
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 12 Sleeping Duck Mattress