Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium

Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium

Double, King, King Single, Queen and Single

Never want to get out of bed again!!

I am honestly so pleased with sleeping duck- superior buying experience, after sales support and an amazing product. The mattress was incredibly comfortable from day 1 and especially after my recent back injury. I would absolutely recommend sleeping duck to everyone!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Best sleep ever!!!

I really can’t believe that I spent over $5000 on another brand mattress 7 years ago only to find this Sleeping Duck is a fraction of that and is way better.
I can honestly say that I have not had a better sleep.

Purchased in March 2019 at Drugscreen.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Very comfortable and supportive mattress. Is quite warm through.

Very comfortable and supportive mattress. Bought this due to having a back injury which my old mattress was making worse and don't regret my purchase. I've been able to heal and even though I'm still sleeping roughly the same amount of hours the quality of those hours are much better. Only negative I can say is I get quite warm at night even in winter with this mattress vs my old one and I'm only 176cm tall and 68kg so not a big guy by any means. Again no regrets and was probably one of the smartest purchases I've made in a long time.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks

The best mattress ever!

Purchased this after our mattress developed a large lump in the middle. Hubby is a restless sleeper and I no longer get disturbed by him getting in and out of bed. The lack of partner disturbance is the best I have slept in. We both have back issues and hubby wanted his side a little softer. After talking to Sleeping Duck the new foam arrived and he is now sleeping better than he has in years. The staff are a delight to deal with and seem to enjoy their jobs. I would and have already recommend Sleeping Duck. Best mattress ever at half the price of the last one I purchased. I am one very satisfied customer.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,449.00.

Best money ever spent

Purchased two of these mattresses in medium and both my daughter and my partner and I loved it from the first night. The best things about it are ..

Easy website to navigate
Easy ordering & payment
No restless sleep or tossing and turning
No waking up with back or neck pain
Minimal partner disturbance
Super comfortable
Trial period + Money back guarantee

Honestly, don’t waste your money on any other mattress. I have recommended Sleeping Duck to all my friends and family.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,500.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

I love it ... should have bought it years ago !!!

I absolutely love this mattress. It did wonders for my bad back and I would constantly wake up in the middle of the night. I can now get a full nights sleep and not sweat through the night ...

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,500.00.

Heat Retention Yes

Best mattress ever

This is the most comfortable mattress we have ever had by far. It's the perfect balance between comfort (softness) and support. No regrets whatsoever in this purchase. It's also obviously a quality item built with quality materials. Felt confident making the purchase knowing that a return and refund was possible if needed.

Purchased in May 2019.

Sleep at last

Such a comfy mattress- we’re so happy with our purchase. So much less sleep disturbance. We got firm and it’s not too hard, just right. We find the mattress very supportive. We’ve owned really expensive mattresses before and this is way better.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Love our new mattress!

Our medium mattress is super comfortable. I used to get sore shoulders and back but since getting our Sleeping Duck that’s no longer the case. I feel like I’m finally getting a good night’s rest.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Amazing bed. Comfortable, well-made, luxurious.

After opening our mattress and lying down on it, both me and my partner burst out laughing over how comfortable it was! Definitely recommend - amazing bed. I have a fused lumbar spine, and I find the bed very comfortable, as does my partner who is a side-sleeper (I sleep on my back). Both of us love it!

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Like sleeping on a cloud

I bought this bed for my guest room, to replace a sofa bed which was getting more use than previously, and wasn’t comfortable for two people. I bought a Castlery bed, the Miles, which is a slatted bed frame. The slats are rigid, not the bent flexible type. I have found this to be a great combination. Due to the generous depth of the mattress, I don’t think Flexi slats here would make any difference. So, the mattress is very comfortable, and I found the medium rating to be accurate. It feels luxurious. Everyone who has slept on it has raved about it. I did find that due to the depth of the mattress, I did have to buy a king size sheet set, for the fitted sheet to fit the queen size mattress, but this worked well. I don’t know how it would work if I had purchased a king size bed. So that is something to consider. Ordinary sheets don’t fit. You need “deep” sheets. My only concern these days, is that my new Sleeping Duck mattress in the guest room is so comfortable, it has made me realise that my mattress in our main bedroom is not really all that comfortable. So, I may need to look at that soon.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side
Perceived FirmnessMedium

Apprehensive but now won over.

Our last mattress and base was a $4,500- disaster. It has only lasted us 6 years even though the warranty was 10 years. Never again will we purchase from a big name department store.
So when we decided we just couldn’t sleep on this “disaster” any longer we decided to research our new purchase. We had heard about Choice magazines rating of the Sleeping Duck product and looked at their product reviews. We quickly realised we had nothing to lose.
As we live 100 km north of Sydney delivery did take 11 days but was still within the projected time. It was well worth the wait! We are so happy so far after one week on our Sleeping Duck Queen mattress.

Purchased in May 2019.

Great mattress, terrible service

Great mattress, service was disappointing. I would be hesitant to recommend the company. I’m sure they will improve service at some point. Keep improving. Mattress appears to be good quality so far.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,350.00.

Discomfort Yes
Perceived FirmnessMedium
Hi Paul, Thank you for writing a review. We would really like the chance to follow up in more detail on your service experience, and what you think we can improve on. If you could email us at info@sleepingduck.com we would welcome any feedback so we can keep improving. Kind Regards, Team Sleeping Duck

Amazing Mattress so comfy

Both my husband and I have lower back issues. From the moment we changed over our mattress to the medium Sleeping Duck we have had no issues.
It is so comfortable whether you sleep on your side or your back. Very durable and has maintained its shape perfectly. It allows you to turn over and not disturb your partners sleep the mattress cushions the movement perfectly.
Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to change their mattress and have a perfect nights sleep.

Purchased in February 2019.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Highly recommended & very comfy.

We purchased a new Sleeping Duck mattress for our daughter when she upgraded to a Queen bed. I used the Choice Magazine reviews to determine our purchase . Our daughter loves it! Highly recommend & very comfy.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,274.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Most comfortable mattress we have owned

Especially good for my shoulders and back which have arthritic changes. We both sleep very well on our Sleeping Duck mattress

Purchased in March 2019.

Ducks are good

The mattress is sooo comfortable I don't want to get off it.
I have some back issues but since sleeping on my Duck, my back pain has been a little less. Yay
Lots of better sleep, I don't want to get up.
Has not sagged yet but it's early days, still looks good though.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,000.00.

Excellent mattress

I have had lower back pain for 5 years now. My back would always wake me up if I stayed in bed to long. Sleeping Duck mattress is amazing. I have had the best sleep on this mattress. While my back still aches, it's noticeably less,and doesn't keep me awake. Love love love this mattress.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,400.00.

Fabulous

Fabulous comfortable from the very first night no having to get used to it. After using for a few weeks on the medium insert we decided to try the soft infill. The level of service and efficiency we received was amazing. Would definitely highly recommend to buy this mattress.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,239.00.

Serenity has returned.

The mattress was instantly comfortable and most importantly supportive. Suffering shoulder and back ailments getting up in the morning used to be a strain and required stretching but now with the Sleeping Duck mattress these issues have disappeared and we spring out of bed having a great nights sleep.
Thank you to the Sleeping Duck team, its been game changer in our lives!

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,500.00.

See all Sleeping Duck Mattress reviews