Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium King

Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium King

Never want to get out of bed again!!

I am honestly so pleased with sleeping duck- superior buying experience, after sales support and an amazing product. The mattress was incredibly comfortable from day 1 and especially after my recent back injury. I would absolutely recommend sleeping duck to everyone!!

Best sleep ever!!!

I really can’t believe that I spent over $5000 on another brand mattress 7 years ago only to find this Sleeping Duck is a fraction of that and is way better.
I can honestly say that I have not had a better sleep.

Purchased in March 2019 at Drugscreen.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

The best mattress ever!

Purchased this after our mattress developed a large lump in the middle. Hubby is a restless sleeper and I no longer get disturbed by him getting in and out of bed. The lack of partner disturbance is the best I have slept in. We both have back issues and hubby wanted his side a little softer. After talking to Sleeping Duck the new foam arrived and he is now sleeping better than he has in years. The staff are a delight to deal with and seem to enjoy their jobs. I would and have already recommend Sleeping Duck. Best mattress ever at half the price of the last one I purchased. I am one very satisfied customer.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,449.00.

Best money ever spent

Purchased two of these mattresses in medium and both my daughter and my partner and I loved it from the first night. The best things about it are ..

Easy website to navigate
Easy ordering & payment
No restless sleep or tossing and turning
No waking up with back or neck pain
Minimal partner disturbance
Super comfortable
Trial period + Money back guarantee

Honestly, don’t waste your money on any other mattress. I have recommended Sleeping Duck to all my friends and family.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,500.00.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

I love it ... should have bought it years ago !!!

I absolutely love this mattress. It did wonders for my bad back and I would constantly wake up in the middle of the night. I can now get a full nights sleep and not sweat through the night ...

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,500.00.

Best mattress ever

This is the most comfortable mattress we have ever had by far. It's the perfect balance between comfort (softness) and support. No regrets whatsoever in this purchase. It's also obviously a quality item built with quality materials. Felt confident making the purchase knowing that a return and refund was possible if needed.

Purchased in May 2019.

Sleep at last

Such a comfy mattress- we’re so happy with our purchase. So much less sleep disturbance. We got firm and it’s not too hard, just right. We find the mattress very supportive. We’ve owned really expensive mattresses before and this is way better.

Perceived FirmnessHard

Love our new mattress!

Our medium mattress is super comfortable. I used to get sore shoulders and back but since getting our Sleeping Duck that’s no longer the case. I feel like I’m finally getting a good night’s rest.

Perceived FirmnessSoft

Amazing bed. Comfortable, well-made, luxurious.

After opening our mattress and lying down on it, both me and my partner burst out laughing over how comfortable it was! Definitely recommend - amazing bed. I have a fused lumbar spine, and I find the bed very comfortable, as does my partner who is a side-sleeper (I sleep on my back). Both of us love it!

Sleeping PositionBack
Adjustment PeriodWeeks

Amazing Mattress so comfy

Both my husband and I have lower back issues. From the moment we changed over our mattress to the medium Sleeping Duck we have had no issues.
It is so comfortable whether you sleep on your side or your back. Very durable and has maintained its shape perfectly. It allows you to turn over and not disturb your partners sleep the mattress cushions the movement perfectly.
Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to change their mattress and have a perfect nights sleep.

Excellent mattress

I have had lower back pain for 5 years now. My back would always wake me up if I stayed in bed to long. Sleeping Duck mattress is amazing. I have had the best sleep on this mattress. While my back still aches, it's noticeably less,and doesn't keep me awake. Love love love this mattress.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,400.00.

Serenity has returned.

The mattress was instantly comfortable and most importantly supportive. Suffering shoulder and back ailments getting up in the morning used to be a strain and required stretching but now with the Sleeping Duck mattress these issues have disappeared and we spring out of bed having a great nights sleep.
Thank you to the Sleeping Duck team, its been game changer in our lives!

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,500.00.

Best sleep ever

This is the best mattress by far. Hard to please my wife but the Duck did it. No problems with sagging. My only issue is my wife hogs the mattress. Never buy any other mattress

Just beautiful x x

I am thrilled with my Sleeping Duck mattress and base. So thrilled. I feel like a queen as I get into bed every night! The service was also personalised and excellent. Thanks so much, Sleeping Duck!

Sleeping PositionFront
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Fantastic mattress

This is the most comfortable mattress I’ve owned - I no longer wake up sore and it’s really stable which is great as a light sleeper. I did quite a bit of independent research to work out what was likely the best mattress to buy (based on sleeping position and other preferences) before I settled on Sleeping Duck and I couldn’t be happier.

Purchased in March 2019.

Life changing

I had been using sleeping tablets and pain meds for the passed 8months to sleep... since getting this mattress I haven’t used medication once (-; . it’s changed my life ... I was suffering from bursitis in the hip lower back pain and getting numbness in my arm ( I’m
a side sleeper ) .... Do yourself a favour buy one !!!!

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,400.00.

Best mattress ever

We are both bad sleepers but now we have a sleeping duck mattress, when we do get to sleep we are getting a deeper sleep and you don't feel your sleeping mate move as the mattress is very supportive

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,300.00.

This is perfect!!! Love it

This bed is everything that was promised and more.The bed was delivered on the day promised and the company did a follow up to make sure we were happy. The most comfortable mattress we have slept on and would highly recommend it. Great value for money.

Purchased in March 2019 at On line for $1,500.00.

Sleeping PositionBack

Seems okay so far

It is quite comfortable and supportive and we seem to be sleeping better than before. The mattress has maintained its shape and I haven't noticed any sagging as yet, anyway.

Purchased in March 2019 for $1,300.00.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Sleeping duck has ruined all other beds for me.

I have a baby that wakes up frequently through the night, meaning I dont get a lot of sleep, so the little sleep I do get has to be of good quality to keep me going through the day.
I end each day exhausted and sore from constantly being on the go and picking up my children. Our sleeping duck mattress has changed our lives! I no longer wake my husband up as I constantly getting up during the night, and the mattress supports me in all the right places so as soon as I lay down I am alseep and comfortable!
I will be buying mattresses for my children when its time for them to progress to a big bed and recommend to EVERYONE who is looking to buy a new mattress.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,500.00.

Sleeping PositionFront and Side