Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium King

Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium King

Louise

LouiseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The most comfortable mattress ever

Initially we wanted to see the mattress in person, but because this wasnt available we were hesitant to buy before you try. Anyway with the 100 night trial we thought what have we got to lose, nothing. When ordering you can even choose which day and time suits which is really good. My husband has a significant back problem with two blown discs. He chose firm and I chose medium. We are both so happy with our purchase and will not be returning the mattress. Weve had it now for a couple of months. We also bought the sleeping duck pillows which we are also really happy with. They really compliment the mattress and they are well worth purchasing.

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,300.00.

Great mattress!

After doing a lot of research and looking through the CHOICE mattress report, we decided to try Sleeping Duck. The return policy and trial period helped put our minds at ease that we had nothing to lose. The process of ordering and delivery was so simple.
We have slept on our new mattress for 3 months and we love it. We hope that this mattress stands the test of time and doesnt dip like our previous mattress. Thank you Sleeping Duck!

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Belinda Odonnell

Belinda Odonnell Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great nights sleep

Great mattress very comfortable I can even put up with my husbands snoring. Plenty of room for my twins who like to sneak into bed with hubby and . Mattress has kept its shape very well

Perfect sleep every night

Very accurate and so well to sleep in at nice. My back has gotten better since using the mattress and is still the same quality as I brought it. Have not noticed any sagging as of yet

Purchased in August 2019 at Sleeping duck for $1,300.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Stephane C.

Stephane C.Perth, WA

Very Happy with our Sleeping Duck Materess

We're very happy with our Sleeping Duck Materess.
Purchased a King Size in Medium, it's firmer than I expected; however, it is very supportive and comfortable.
I no longer wake up sore.
Customer service is unbelievable (in a good way).
Delivery was extremely quick.
The entire process was simple.

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,200.00.

COLIN Evans

COLIN EvansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super comfy

Purchased online and delivered to my door, the whole process is so very easy.
Truly the most comfortable mattress Ive ever owned. 10 out of 10 ... in my humble opinion.
Cheers Sleeping Duck.

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,350.00.

Clare Cowdery

Clare CowderyNortheast, VIC

Great mattress.

Easy delivery and set up. The mattress and bed provide a great nights sleep. We have previously spent a fortune on beds and just wanted to sleep at night. Now we can and we love it. Perfect, thank you

Purchased at Internet for $1,500.00.

Fiona Seers

Fiona SeersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best value mattress for comfort and quality

Exceptional value for the level of quality and comfort. Previously had a very expensive mattress (4k+) and this is just as good. Great service and delivered as scheduled. We didn't experience any smell when unpackaged and found the product to it be true to everything said on their website. Very happy customer!

Purchased in September 2019 for $1,400.00.

Susan McKinnon

Susan McKinnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

brilliant all my family want one now

Brilliant all my family wants one now. Have recommended to friends also. No sagging, very pleasantly surprised and enjoying a great nights sleep. bought one for my Mum and she cannot wait to go to bed at night. Sha suffer with arthritis so this is a Godsend.

Purchased at Direct from company .

Sophie Strapps

Sophie StrappsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its fsntastic

My bed has been very supportive and my lower back has been less sore since I started sleeping in it. Its been the best sleep Ive had. I love it. The only thing is I would give more time warning for people on how long it takes to fully inflate, I would say a week at least to get to full firmness.

Purchased in September 2019.

melissa cue

melissa cueMid North Coast, NSW

Mattralicious!!!!!!

Mattress is totally comfortable and supportive, quality of sleep has increased by 95%, has maintained shape, firmness, no sagging. This is THE best MATTRESS we have ever slept on. We thank you.

Perceived FirmnessMedium

Amazing comfort at a great price

We have both loved our mattress from the very first night. It is incredibly comfortable - a perfect balance between comfort and support, and it was a great price for a king size.

Very Happy with our Sleeping Duck

The mattress is definitely comfortable and supportive and there are no hip or lower backaches. We don't feel one another moving at night - so makes for a more restful sleep. Still early days but we have not seen any sagging, so hope the shape and firmness are maintained in the long run. Very happy with our purchase!

Chris Jones

Chris JonesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Sleeping has never been this luxurious!

We have been impressed with our mattress from the first evening we used it. It felt far more supportive than our old mattress, and more comfortable than most of the matresses we recall sleeping on. An old lower back injury has not given any indication of discomfort during sleeping on this bed. Thoroughly imptressed!

Purchased in August 2019 at Sneaking Duck for $1,449.00.

EmmaW

EmmaWCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely the best sleep I’ve ever had

Mattress is so supportive I have no sore spots, no lower back pain and wake up feeling refreshed each day. My sleep has improved dramatically. My dogs love it too

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,400.00.

Sleeping PositionFront

Review collected in partnership with Sleeping Duck

Happy

Very comfortable, wake up feeling good in the mornings. At this time shape and firmness very much still in tack. Will be ordering 2 singles for the guest room soon.
Two happy bunnies!!

Purchased in September 2019.

Amazing! *****

Best purchase we made! We are so happy with our Sleeping Duck mattress.
We can’t more speak highly of the comfort and durability of this mattress. It is the comfiest mattress we have ever owned.
We look forward to going to sleep every night and have a wonderful nights sleep!
Thank you Sleeping Duck!

Purchased at Life Interiors.

Kim Willis

Kim WillisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

My New Addiction!

This magnificent mattress continues to impress night afternight, with perfect comfort and support. My husband and I have both noticed improved sleep quality and any back issues are simply no longer an issue!I
Customer service from Sleeping Duck was absolutely second to none. From the time of order, to supply and delivery, the process has been seemless and effortless. Super impressive given our remote location.
I look forward to curling up in bed every night since we purchased our new mattress, and I would encourage anyone thinking about it to pick up the phone. You will not be sorry, it's the best thing in the bedroom you can buy!

Purchased in August 2019 at Sleeping Duck.

Sleeping PositionBack

Mark Currie

Mark CurrieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Comfortable!

We chose a medium mattress. So comfortable! It has maintained its shape and firmness over the past three months since we got it. It is soft to lie on but provides real back support. My wife says her bad back has never felt so good after a night's sleep.

Purchased in July 2019 for $1,350.00.

A wonderful purchase

The mattress has been a great purchase. Our last one was a shocker and both my husband and I were suffering as a result. I have had spinal surgery and I am finding I need to take medication far less since our new mattress has arrived. I love going to bed each night now.

Heat Retention Yes