6Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium King

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No

Maria B
Maria BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Mattress Medium King

Better sleep

I would have preferred our mattress to be a bit more softer, plush. But it is a lot better than our old mattress Show details ·  1
Ant
AntGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Mattress Medium King

You can buy a good night's sleep

After reading sooooo many positive reviews I thought it was time to see what all the fuss was about. I went to the showroom and tried the mattress and was convinced that it was good enough to order and in case I wasn't satisfied there were 90 days to try. Well it's been over 90 days and honestly it has been one of the best purchases I've ever made. I get minimum 7 to 8 hours sleep a night NOT DISTURBED!!!! I invested in purchasing the Indestruct Bed base (with the highest legs) which fit perfectly in my bed frame I purchased from another retailer after not installing the side panels. I'm looking at replacing 3 other mattresses I have in my home. If you like plush feel the medium will be perfect. Show details ·  1
Karlie Keating
Karlie Keating

Sleeping well

Happy customer; good delivery;good set up; excellent sleeps ever since. Show details ·  1
John Archer
John ArcherSydney, NSW9 posts

Model Company for customer service

This mattress has only just been delivered and at first tryout is super comfortable however I would like to comment on their first class customer service.
1 They were always available on the phone for advice
2 The product arrived exactly when they said it would
3 Communication was perfect
4 The delivery guy was extremely polite and extremely helpful

I wish that all purchases were as trouble free as this Show details ·  1

Debs
DebsSydney, NSW2 posts
  Mattress Medium King

So much better than our old mattress! Best sleep ever

It is really comfortable especially as I have hip and shoulder problems.
Very supportive , no sagging and no corresponding movement when my husband rolls over on his side! Show details ·  1
Bonnie
BonnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love the older mattress than the new Mach 11

I purchased a Sleeping Duck queen size mattress in 2019 and now purchased a King Size Mach 11. Can you please tell me the difference in each of the mattresses?. My queen size is more comfortable than the Mach 11. Both have the same firmness and bed bases. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisSydney6 posts
Martin Filleul
Martin FilleulLaunceston, TAS

It’s the bomb

We took way too long to do this. Regret that we didn’t buy this earlier. So good! Show details ·  1
Madison
MadisonDickson 2602, ACT
  Mattress Medium King

Best mattress we've EVER had!

This has got to be the best mattress we've ever had! My side might need slight adjustments in firmness but other wise we are extremely happy. I hardly wake up through the night these days and hardly wake up with a sore back. We've never slept so good! Thank you Sleep Duck! Show reply
Faye
FayePerth, WA2 posts

The best bed ever!

A Dr I worked with, raved about his SD Bed, I purchased my son a SD Bed and Mattress (firm) and he loved it, so have now purchased a medium mattress for my other son and a firm SD Mattress and indestructible frame for me and my husband. I couldn’t be happier super comfortable and sleeping much better, which as a menopausal 50 year old is great!!
Shane D.
Shane D.
  Verified Mattress Medium King

I'm Sleepy

Overall not a bad mattress. Very comfortable, very stylish, has a lot of options in regards to swapping out the top for hard, medium etc, good after purchase support, Sleeping Duck has checked in to see if I'm happy on a couple of occasions. I would recommend the duck to anyone looking for quality and a good night's sleep that won't break the bank. Australian made and owned, what more could you want. Show details ·  1
Kate Gibson
Kate GibsonSydney, NSW
  Mattress Medium King

Loved it! Bought one for each of the family!

Really happy it. So much so after two years using it I bought one for my child as their first bed! Show details ·  1
MUSHY
MUSHYGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Mattress Medium King

This is a wonderful matress

Very comfortable and getting a good night sleep for the both of us not noticed any sagging as we haven’t had it that long.. Show details ·  1
Maureen Connelly
Maureen ConnellySydney Surrounds, NSW
  Mattress Medium King

Great nights sleep from day one!

My quality of sleep has improved dramatically. I have an inflammatory condition that makes it hard to get comfortable but this mattress gives the right amount of support where I need it. Show details ·  1
Daniela S
Daniela SAU5 posts

Best mattress ever

Both my husband and I have back problems and this mattress has made a huge difference. We just love it Show details ·  1

Jill H
Jill H · Mattress Medium King

Hi,
We’ve had our medium duck for 2 1/2 weeks now. I get up in the morning with a very stiff, sore back, so I don’t know whether it’s too hard or too soft. Where do I go from here? I bought it in the hope it would improve my back but it has made it a lot worse. Can you give me some advice please.
Regards,
Jill

Timbo
Timbo

I’d reach out to SD and ask their advice, they provide excellent customer service
When I get a sore back I head to my phsyo who treats the acuteness and provides mobility exercises to get the region working better. This works for me

Catherine Hargreaves
Catherine Hargreaves

Hi Jill. What firmness of mattress did you get? I have the medium, which is perfect for me. My brother started with the firm and changed it for the medium and was much happier. He said the firm was brutal.

John · Mattress Medium King

hi we are looking at a Sleepduck king mattress SD Mach II. We have an existing slat base. Does this make any difference to the performance or comfort of your mattress?
Regards John

Brent
Brent

We have a slat bed as well worked well for us

Thanks Brent.

Angela W
Angela W · Mattress Medium King

Hi we are really keen on a SD mattress however would like a king gaslift frame that's wipeable not fabric any recommendations

Compare all Sleeping Duck Mattress listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $2,099$1,749$1,749$2,099
Type HD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMediumMediumFirmFirm
SizeKingQueenQueenKing
FeaturesRemovable CoverRemovable CoverRemovable CoverRemovable Cover
Weight65 kg52 kg52 kg65 kg
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Awards 2017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 2023

Visit Official Website