6Sleeping Duck Mattress Medium Queen

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No

KariGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Michael C.
Michael C.Peel, WA
  Mattress Medium Queen

Great mattress, great night sleep

I am sleeping the entire night for the first time in a long time. My mattress is so comfortable, I am a side sleeper and wake up feeling great. I purchased the basic bed base and in hindsight I should have spent a bit more and got an indestructible frame with a head board. Show details ·  1
Mary-Anne M.
Mary-Anne M.2 posts

Service was fantastic !

I recently bought the Queen Machi recently bought the sleeping duck mattress Mach 11.
I also bought the bed base as I wanted optimum performance. I paid to have it built and set up. The only word I have is sublime. From day one I have totally loved my new mattress. My sleeping has improved tremendously… it’s just perfect !
I also purchased the pillow … I’m known by my family as the “ collector of pillows “ because my quest to find the right pillow was so disappointing… This pillow is the bomb… I’ve finally found the perfect pillow. Kudos to sleeping Duck ! I’m so happy. Thank You Show details ·  1
Chick
Chick4 posts

Great mattress

Great nights sleep now always had back problems but not now Show details ·  1
megzz11081972
megzz11081972

My purchase of the year

I'm loving my SD , I've always woken up with a sore back, neck, legs and just put it down to ageing. Not only have my aches and pains ceased I'm now sleeping through the night.. Show details ·  1
Deb17
Deb17Melbourne12 posts

Everyone should have a Sleeping Duck

Honestly the best mattress we have had & we had spent considerably more on our precious one. The Customer Service is second to none. Quick delivery, changed over the firmness on one side as soon as we asked & we got to keep the previous one too. The hype about Sleeping Duck is 100% the truth. Show details ·  1
michelle
michelleSouthwest, VIC

MOST COMFORTABLE MATTRESS EVER AND I AM 60

I have enjoyed the sleeping duck so much , I have purchased a king size only because my husband is a bed hog!!
The mattress is most comfortable no back aches at all. It has maintained its shape very well, we are putting it into our caravan, and installing our king very soon. Show details ·  1
Jeremy I.
Jeremy I.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This should be illegal!

Making a mattress that is this hard to get out of should be a crime...! No joke, this is the comfiest mattress my partner and I have ever slept on.
Our only negative is that the mattress weighs an absolute tonne, so changing sheets is a bit hard. But it is well worth it for the comfort and sleep quality we have been getting!!
Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Heike
HeikePerth, WA40 posts
Steve D.
Steve D.

Sleeping the dream

Ordering on line easy Delivery and construction excellent. Sleeping better and less body aches (especially back) Show details ·  1
john W.
john W.3 posts
Trish
TrishVictoria4 posts

Just a great mattress

It took a few weeks to get used to but the mattress is just perfect now. Well done sleeping duck. Show details ·  1
Jann
Jann4 posts

Cloud sleeping

Probably the best mattress I've ever slept on, apart from some hotel stays. My grandchildren say it's like sleeping on a cloud. I recommend the product and the excellent service. Show 4 replies
Chris Evans
Chris EvansPerth, WA
  Mattress Medium Queen

The best sleep I've had in ages

The best sleep I've had in ages. Even when the wife is snoring her box off! Show details ·  1
Leanne S.
Leanne S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Mattress Medium Queen

Best sleep I’ve ever had!

Perfect mattress and equally surprising, we purchased the SD pillows and they too are the best pillows we’ve ever had. Show details ·  1

julieaamor · Mattress Medium Queen

Will a delivery bring inside and hopefully upstairs?

julieaamor

What is the charge for the premium service?

Sleeping Duck   DM

Thanks for the reply, Julie - it looks like you've now been in touch with our team directly, who is helping out with your enquiry.

Let us know if any further questions come to mind!
SDHQ

SaladinM · Mattress Medium Queen

Does anyone else have issues with the antigravity layer moving in your sleep from the edges?? I find it so annoying.

SaladinM

Otherwise I love this mattress but only recently have been experiencing this slight problem.

Cathie
Cathie · Mattress Medium Queen

Hi Has anyone compared the Firmness of the SD Medium to the firmness of the NOA Mattress Medium. I bought a Medium mattress from sleepy head over a year ago, it felt spongy and comfortable in the shop. But on purchasing it I found it to be very hard, I would have sworn it was a firm and never got used to it. I am currently trialing a NOA Medium ( They don't have a soft or hard) I find this one also to be incredibly hard. Before trialing a SD and making the same mistake I thought I would put the question about firmness out there. I know it is subjective , but I like to feel of sinking in and softness but also supportive. Any advice would be appreciative
Thanks Cathie

Maggie
Maggie
Saculjh
Saculjh

Compare all Sleeping Duck Mattress listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,749$2,099$1,749$2,099
Type HD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket SpringHD Polyurethane Foam and Pocket Spring
FirmnessMediumMediumFirmFirm
SizeQueenKingQueenKing
FeaturesRemovable CoverRemovable CoverRemovable CoverRemovable Cover
Weight52 kg65 kg52 kg65 kg
Country of ManufactureChinaChinaChinaChina
Thickness31 cm31 cm31 cm31 cm
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Awards 2017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 20232017, 2021, 2022 and 2023

Visit Official Website