Happy Sleeper

Happy SleeperSydney, NSW

This is our 3rd Sleepmaker mattress

I guess the fact that this is our 3rd Sleepmaker mattress in the house says it all. Top of the range for us and mid range for each for the kids - happy buyers here.

Jopina

JopinaSydney, NSW

Worst Mattress Ever!!!

This is perfect!

I went to Chatswood Myer Sleepmaker. Ellie is an excellent sales, much appreciated, she helped us find the suitable mattress.

Clo

CloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The bed is 1 Inch Short

Jojo V.

Jojo V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sleepmaker

Bought this for my son and he loves it. The sales lady was great - even managed to get us to buy additional stuff to complement the bed.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Jo obrien

Jo obrien Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SleepMaker adjustable bed - love love love

Love my new SleepMaker adjustable bed
Best sleep ever !!!
Comfortable, zero gravity, read in bed
Wake up fresh everyday best decision ever

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know .

Sleepmaker Cocoon Imogen Plush

I have had this mattress 2 weeks and paid over $2500 (50%off on $5000).. worst sleep in years.
I had Dunlopillo Latex bed for 15 years. Rep at Bev Marks convinced me this need had minimal disturbance. Also convinced me online beds were rubbish and no retailer would sell them that’s why they are online.
It rocks around even at the slightest love. I have tried 3 different bases and now sleeping on the floor... it still loves...
Sleepmaker want to charge me $300 to send out a warranty Rep... seriously!!!!
Worst mattress I have owned.
Im a single parent and not working so was a lot of money to invest/waste... I have no idea what to buy now...

Pritesh

PriteshLaunceston, TAS

Perfect mattress for back support

After long time of finding mattresses, I found this sleepmaker is a good mattress and dealer was also helpful and provided good service.
thanks

DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst mattress ever - Hamptons Support Mattress

A good quality mattress is designed to retain a firm, comfortable shape for long periods of time. This seems not to be the case with our mattress as several repairs were required and the mattress never held the shape. The mattress was bought in 2016 and SleepMaker always deemed our case as ‘minor failures’. The mattress was taken for repairs 4 times and the issues keep happening. We always rotated the mattress as per the recommendation described in the “Care and Maintenance” card. However, this was never enough to address the issue. Dealing with this company was a nightmare, we then decided to buy a new mattress (in a box) and our problems stop. SleepMaker sold as an AWFUL mattress, never buy from them.

Wol L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor Warranty Service

Hi there,

We have pm’d you.
SM

Grant Mundell

Grant MundellSydney, NSW

An enjoyable sleep

Service from start to finish was very good. In store service, delivery liaison abs finished product all met and exceeded expectations.

Shazza99

Shazza99South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely POOR customer service. Do not waste money on SLEEPMAKER !

Mark

MarkPeel, WA

Sleep maker Warranty -Be Aware

Purchased Sleepmaker queen mattress (rrp $4109) via Harvey Norman Mandurah.
12 months into 10 yr warranty, attempt claim via HN ,didn’t want to know so went to sleep maker.
Several emails later ,told email to arrange collection for inspection.
If considered not warranted claim the customer pays $100 delivery charge and $50 for inspection.
Asked to see that from warranty in writing,no response,no offer of mattress while inspection/transport happening.
Poor choice on my part ,body swerve sleepmaker at all costs.

Hi there,
We have pm’d you.

SM

Mick

MickNorth Queensland, QLD

Worst mattress and customer service EVER

Payed $10000 for mattress about 2 years ago, can no longer sleep on mattress and have sent photos, now they want me to ship it to Brisbane for them to look at and i won't have it back till next year. What a joke. Do yourself a favour and stay away from Australian comfort group (head office in New Zealand).

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Maison Lille mattress & base - great choice!!

We're very happy with our choice of the Maison Lille King mattress & base, so very comfortable. We chose 'Firm' and couldn't be happier.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to review your Maison.

Looking for perfection

Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

Misleading Warranty - many requests then charges.

Helen Zander

Helen ZanderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic mattress

Bed offers great support for our worn out necks and backs. The construction of this bed will ensure it will last a long time

double ensuite bed

Idont receive my bed till 21st DECEMBER so Icant review . when I tried the mattress it was comfortable the staff at myers was very helpful

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know.

Sleep maker Latte Med is so comfy and plush.

This mattress is super comfy and gives me so much support in my spine and neck when I sleep. Haven’t slept better in years.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

That's great to hear Helen, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new SleepMaker

Carmela KS

Carmela KSSydney, NSW

Love the bed, and the service!

We bought a Lille Sleepmaker Double Bed from the Lovely Ellie at David Jones, Chatswood Chase. We highly recommend spending a little extra for the plush and extravagant feeling of this mattress. Ellie was delightful and so knowledgeable. Will definitely go back for our next purchase.

Rachel C.asked

The issues with the mattress sagging and the customer service response from Sleepmaker are all too familiar. Can anyone advise where in the warranty it states that the customer must pay the charges outlined and also regarding the pristine condition that is required before they will even look at it. We are talking a single bed mattress that cost over $850 and is barely three years old. Has anyone actually had any success and had their dodgy mattress replaced?

Wol L.

It’s not stated in the warranty. It’s a WHS requirement regarding the cleaning. The $150 charge is only if they deem it a non warranty issue, which you don’t find out until it’s been received, that’s a bit rich in my opinion.
I’ve had my mattress replaced by them twice now but it’s been a very obvious sagging issue.

Diana

Our mattress was "repaired" FOUR times, but unfortunately never replaced. They always asked us to pay, but as the mattress was always full of issues they never charged us. I would NEVER recommend this company.
We recently bought two mattresses in a box, amazing service and super fast delivery.

Rachel C.

Having never had an issue with any brand of mattress before, and after the feedback from others with similar problems, I think it best to ditch the sagging Sleepmaker mattress and buy a new one from a different company. Thanks for sharing your experiences, all!

Mick

Mickasked

0 stars
$10000 mattress on 2 years old, no longer usable,
Just been told won't get it back this year
Australian company with head office in New Zealand, worst service i have ever experienced
RPB0044007

Found the whole warranty process exhausting and not worth doing.

Grace O.

Grace O.asked

What is the dimension of the Queen and King Sleepjoy with Miracoil.

My bed is L 2m, W 1.5 m, D 17 cm

Any advice as I have a back problem?

Get an answer from our members and SleepMaker representatives