Smart Cases

Smart Cases

2.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (7)

Vaughan p.

Vaughan p.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor Product. Bad construction.

I brought 2 usb to usc dongles.Both dont work.The product is dismal. The connections were flimsy and the housing of the dongles were loose.Not happy at all.

Product PurchasedUSB USC
Stephanie Geer

Stephanie GeerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never received correct products and did not refund.

Do not order from these frauds. They sent me the wrong product and only half of my order and never refunded me, simply stopped emailing back after I sent photos and everything they asked of me. Worse customer service and products ever.

Heather M.

Heather M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic customer Service

After mistakenly ordering the wrong phone case it was no problem for this company to send a replacement. I was emailed back promptly each time and received my new case quickly.
I would definitely buy from Smart Cases again.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Smart Cases compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Matt P.

Matt P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Flexible and accommodating seller

After purchasing a new mobile, I ordered 2 screen protectors and a case through Smart Cases. When I realised that the phone already had a case I changed my order through Smart Cases. They happily adjusted the order with no problems. The order was processed quickly and accurately and arrived sooner than expected. I would definitely use this company again.

Gerard

GerardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sends wrong screen protector size and lies about size to avoid re-shipping or refund

Ordered a pixel 5 screen protector and when it arrived it didn't cover my entire screen.
I assumed it was for the smaller pixel 4 and emailed to get it reshipped or refunded

They just advised it was the correct size and all manufacturers will be that size.
My colleague ordered his from eBay and it fits his phone perfectly

Photos of the evidence attached

Do not order from them

• +1

Terrible

Ordered screen protectors for iPhone. When they arrived both had crease lines across them. Have sent multiple emails to follow up and have had no response. Would not recommend...

Jaymie C.

Jaymie C.Victoria

Do not recommend this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite SM-P610 P615 Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Case, Folio Leather Smart Cover

Good Company

I accidentally ordered the wrong product. Sent a reply to the confirmation email asking to cancel, and I was refunded.

The Buyer

The Buyer

Great Customer Service

Quick and efficient customer service. Product delivered interstate within 5 days and exactly as it appeared on the website. Emailed correspondence to vendor was answered within 20 minutes. Very happy with this teamwork!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Smart Cases compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

ausguy42

ausguy42AU

Excellent Customer Service!

GAZZA

GAZZAPerth, WA

Mobile Phone Tempered Glass NO REFUND

Ordered a Samsung Galaxy S20 Tempered Glass first one arrived damaged, and had the sensor circle indent in the wrong spot, they sent a 2nd one FIS not cracked this time but sensor circle still in the wrong spot, they refunded me only $13.95 for the Tempered glass but told me its my fault and kept the Express Post portion of $8.99, on there site they state if faulty goods a full refund, not happy, dont use these guys now to leave reviews all over web.