Smart Cases

Smart Cases

Brand Manager for Smart Cases? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (134)

Excellent Service

Ordered the wrong case.
Contacted the company who asked for me to return the case and they promptly replaced it with the correct case.
Very pleased

AnJay
AnJay

Paid for 3 items only received two!

I ordered 2 iPhone 13 mini cases, 1 being a flip case and never received it. There was nothing in the package to say it was to be sent later, etc. I emailed 3 times and never got a response. Have now lodged dispute with PayPal as still nothing. Shop elsewhere!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Diana B.
Diana B.Perth, WA

Great product.

Good communication regarding purchase and delivery. Received wrong product due to my incorrect order and seller was advised and didn't hesitate to send out another correct case. Very happy with how I was treated considering it was my fault. A very pleasant experience.

JulieReynolds
JulieReynolds

Not what I needed but service was impeccable

I was unable to get the exact kind of case I needed and the one I received was not suitable. However to return it was easy and the help I received from the Smart Case people was excellent. Everything was accomplished very quickly. Email replies came quickly. I was very impressed with their standard of customer service. I would recommend this company if they have what you are looking for.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent customer service

After receiving my order quickly I noticed that it was not the product I needed (wrong size).
I sent an email and had a very quick response advising to return the product and they would send me the new product !!
Great overall service.

Julie C.
Julie C.North Western Region, NSW

Fantastic customer service

I ordered the wrong case and it was no problem to swap it and I received the new one and it’s perfect
Thanks for being so responsive I will purchase again

Human food eater.
Human food eater.Sydney, NSW

BEWARE!!!!

I ordered a replacement TV remote from this guy. He sent a fake Aust Post tracking number and I never received the product. The location of this supposed retail store is an empty building. He's just a crook with a fake business.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Vino
VinoPerth, WA

Missing item

They missed to send the screen protector with the case only delivered. Since it was almost 10 days we were so disappointed to see that we had to wait for another 10 days for the screen protector, so requested to send it by express post. Though they initially refused, agreed finally. But they never sent it and claimed that it was posted and could not provide tracking no for almost a week and then I became suspicious. When i enquired they said that they will refund as the item has not arrived. I understood later they never sent it and lied all along about it. I can't imagine such a bad attitude and customer service.

Kere
KereSydney, NSW

Bad Very Bad

I ordered an iPhone 13 case and got robbed They don’t even have a contact number. It was poor from my side not doing enough research. Do not buy from this place they have fake reviews!!!

Find out how Smart Cases compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great products and customer service.

Great seller and excellent customer service pre and post delivery of products. I would highly recommend Smart Cases for reasonably priced alternatives to the overpriced products by the big brands.

G Brooks
G BrooksHunter Region, NSW

waste of money

I am very disappointed with the case for my IPhone 11, the case is too big so the phone doesn't stay in, and it is very poor quality.

Great product. Great support. Quick response to questions

Had issues unpacking the case but a quick email to them and they replied within a couple of hours with a youtube link and how-to instructions. Great service. Very happy with product

Jo B.
Jo B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Brilliant service

I accidentally purchased the wrong size case for my tablet. When I received it and realised this Smart Cases immediately said to return it to them at no cost and they would refund me. All this happened with the happy outcome of item return and money returned. Brilliant at what they say and do. Even looked to see if they had a case which would match my old tablet, how lovely of them.

A bit shonky. Wouldn't buy again.

Sent one completely wrong item of the two items ordered. Correct item they did send doesn't charge properly. Gave me the run around in emails. I searched reviews and this was a common occurrence. I emailed and advised if they kept it up I would report to the ombudsman of retail Australia. I was sent correct item and a replacement item of the faulty correct item. Yay, thank you, I thought. I received both items and neither work and don't charge as specified. One charger came in pieces.

Regretting
RegrettingSydney Surrounds, NSW

iPhone case with magnet

Perfect iPhone case, great quality and fast shipping! Highly recommend, I will be back to buy again in the future

Stephen P.
Stephen P.asked

got the rong case for my phone can i return it and get the right one

Jennieasked

After reading how so many people have had problems with this company i am worried now that i have ordered if it will turn up and be what i ordered, and there is no con5act for this company. All genuine companys have a contact phone number.

Elham
Elham

Unfortunately Jenny, to this day I never received a reply to my emails. I'm stuck with the products fearing that if I return them by mail, they will never send me anything back, It seems I have already lost my money. I hope your experience with this company is a better one. I just don't understand why don't they care about their reputation.. very weird.

Jennie

Thank you for replying, I'm going to try to cancel my order, if I can't and I don't receive my goods within 7to 10 days I'll go to the consumer watch dogs and report the company,

Booshu
Booshuasked

How will i know that my parcel has arrived to my designated parcel collect point?