Smart Fares

Smart Fares

Brand Manager for Smart Fares? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (2)
  • Ease of Booking

Davies M
Davies MPerth, WA

Don't use smart fares, they Scammed me.

Booked a flight for mum in February this year to south Africa via Emirates,Ticket was A$3100, dem they cancelled flights and promised to refund me only A$1100 till now they can't pay me back all crap stories. Real scammers.

Peter C.
Peter C.

A scam , warning, don't use them.

No reply, of confirmation call in, charge you heap More money for same flight. Totally scam...ACCC should be informed. They said to a cancellation but never did, rubbish. Do not use them

Scam!

AVOID this company. ITS A SCAM. Booked via smart fares. Called to confirm. They said they could no longer offer the same price and quoted way above the airlines website. Tried to cancel. They hung up on me. Called again, finally cancelled. Waiting to see if they charge my credit card.

Mary M.
Mary M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT GO WITH SMARTFARES

Do not go with these people they are a scam and they are thieves, they manipulate you into thinking you are paying small amounts but they rip you off later by adding big amounts to your bill without realizing. Then they blame it on the terms and conditions and make you look like an idiot, which they know that no one reads. Their customer service is terrible. You will end up paying much more through them than anywhere else because of their hidden fees and charges but they make it look like you are paying less. BIG SCAM

Ease of Booking
Booking Services

Find out how Smart Fares compares to other Booking Services

Dave
DaveBrisbane, Queensland

THEY WILL SCAM YOU, IS A BIG INDIAN FRAUD

HORRIBLE

Worse customer service, they do not give cancellations and I had such a horrible time canceling my flight. I had a death in the family and had to cancel my vacation, and they needed me to require a death certificate to give me a refund.... I get it but thats horrible customer service. Especially when I'm dealing with a family death.

Also, the insurance covers nothing. I asked how much I would have gotten back if I had NOT had insurance and she said the same amount. Dumb. Horrible, will never use them again.

Terrible!!! Please do not use this company.

Rej
Rejsydney

Overcharged and not cheap either

albanese
albanese

Overcharged and cancelled tickets

Booking Services

Find out how Smart Fares compares to other Booking Services

Frank
Frank

Overcharged

Final price wasn't what they said it would be. Don't know if it was conversion rate or what, i don't care. Just want to know what I'm being charged before paying. Not when it's too late to pull back.

Bel
BelBrisbane Australia

Beware

Before booking flights with these people, make sure you check that the price is in your countries money. I paid US dollars not AU dollars, so hence more expensive than going direct. Very sneaky of them. Not happy.