100% · 230%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Smart Patios Brisbane? Claim your listing.

Christoper Mason
Christoper MasonMid North Coast, NSW10 posts

Backyard Oasis

My new patio has completely changed the way we use our backyard. It's become an extension of our living space, perfect for morning coffee or evening BBQs. We love it!
Alvin T.
Alvin T.7 posts

Dream Backyard Oasis

I can't believe this is my backyard! The patio they designed and built is absolutely stunning. It's the perfect spot for relaxing, entertaining, and enjoying the outdoors. The quality of the materials and workmanship is top-notch. I couldn't be happier!
Mathias A.
Mathias A.5 posts

Outdoor Oasis Transformed

Our backyard was a blank canvas, and they turned it into a beautiful oasis. The patio design perfectly complements our home, and the fire pit is a cozy addition. We love spending evenings out here now.
Marvin D.
Marvin D.5 posts

Backyard Oasis Created - My Dream Patio!

I can't believe how this patio transformed my backyard. The design is perfect, the materials are top-notch, and the craftsmanship is impeccable.
Mark H.
Mark H.6 posts

Dream Patio Come True!

This patio is my oasis. It's the perfect place to relax, entertain, and enjoy the outdoors.
Scarlette T.
Scarlette T.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Experinced Team

My old, weathered patio was an eyesore, but they brought it back to life. The cleaning and sealing made it look brand new. I can't wait to spend more time enjoying it this summer!
Eric R.
Eric R.3 posts

Very pleased!

Outstanding patio construction! The crew was skilled, efficient, and made sure every detail was perfect.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.13 posts

High class patio designs

The patio we have in the back yard looks well after the construction, they really built a high class patio and its worth every penny.
Charlotte Ramsay
Charlotte RamsayDarling Downs, QLD11 posts

Awesome work of patio

Before I am hesitant to call, but when I talked to representative and estimate a free quote and start building my customize design patios with gable roof I am happy seeing it from beginning till it finish the construction. They are very professional and friendly.
Lara Melocco
Lara MeloccoPerth, WA6 posts

Beautiful Patio Design

We recently had our patio renovated by this company, and we're thrilled with the results. The design they created perfectly complements our home and lifestyle. It's not just a patio; it's an extension of our living space, and we couldn't be happier.
Steven G.
Steven G.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

All worth it!

Its awesome, I couldn't help to want I see from old patio now a new patio and it made possible by Smart Patios Brisbane. I am so thankful to you guys!
Harper Adams
Harper AdamsFar North Queensland, QLD14 posts

Absolutely Stunning Patios

I recently had a patio installed by this company, and I couldn't be happier with the results. From the design phase to the final installation, their team was professional, creative, and attentive to detail. They transformed my backyard into a beautiful outdoor living space that exceeds my expectations. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking to enhance their home.
Mckayla Swanson
Mckayla SwansonSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Great Patio Designs

Smart Patio Brisbane superb design patio design and no hassle on building it and the materials they used are very high quality. They are very professional from the 1st day up to the last day. Thank you and will surely recommend you.
Lindsey V.
Lindsey V.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Amazing Patio Transformation

They did an amazing job transforming my backyard with a beautiful new patio! The craftsmanship was top-notch, and the team was professional and courteous throughout the project.
Jayla W.
Jayla W.North Queensland, QLD5 posts

A+ service!

I can't thank enough for the beautiful patio they installed for us. From design to completion, they were professional, efficient, and the end result exceeded our expectations.