Evie Rogan

Evie RoganSydney, NSW

Storage the way it should be done

Smartbox, the people are friendly and experienced. They loaded my shipment, sent me proof (photos) of my goods in the containers and locked up. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

November 30th 2019 Update: Great service

I am so grateful to find Smartbox moving to Melbourne. We are well looks after , their staff giving us their continuous support in every way, we definitely will use them again n recommend them to friends . All our good arrived in good condition, cant thank you enough Smartbox team n their staff.

Dear Evie,
Were pleased to hear you had a great experience with Smartbox. Thanks for sharing your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kez

KezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SmartBox to move house

Would definately use this service again. Great advice and support from the crew. Made the move so simple and I know my items are now safe and secure till I need them. Thanks, Smartbox!

Dear Kez,
Were glad you enjoyed your experience with Smartbox. Thank you for your positive feedback, well send this on to our moving team.

Lynette

LynetteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Well done Smartbox

As someone who has moved many times over my life I would rate Smartbox as the very best organisation that I have dealt with. Professional, efficient, obliging and friendly describes the interaction I had at all points of contact....... would not hesitate to recommend.

Dear Lynette,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We’re so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to helping you move in the future.
Smartbox Customer Service

Great business if you need storage

I would definitely recommend if you need to store your items they are very helpful & friendly staff & not overly priced so great value for money & they deliver & pick up when they say

Dear Eve,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to helping you in the future.

ljsarg

ljsargSydney, NSW

Smartbox made our move so easy!

Fantastic service. The storage unit came directly to us, we packed it up and off it went. No need to load up a truck then unload into a storage unit. A real time saver! We also added the 'Wait and Assist' service and the removals team were fantastic. They helped us get everything out of our apartment and managed to fit it all perfectly into the box for us. I would highly recommend Smartbox to take a lot of the pain out of moving!

Niko

Niko

Smart box .....smart and only best choice there is

Looked after my belongings.... great service and friendly staff ..... I would definitely use them again for storage.... on time to deliver my storage ....and if I wanted anything from the box.... they were happy to bring it down with no problems ..... thanks guys

Dear Niko,

Storage Box

Staff were very helpful, meticulous in their explanation of what size would be required, drop off and return went absolutely smoothly, all the staff were helpful , I was very impressed with service , good information - Thank you

Dear Jenni,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Were so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to helping you move in the future.

BMc

BMcSydney, NSW

Smartbox was delivered on time and picked up

The box was loaded up ok a bit harder to fit everything in than expected, we finally got there in the end and got all in . Thank you to all at Smartbox

Dear BMc,
We’re pleased to hear of your positive experience with Smartbox. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Excellent service!!!

The perfect way to store your staff
I highly recommended
Easy, great and hassle free
Good communication, excellent and professional staff to talk to, very friendly, reliable and helpful
I'll use it again.

I just love it.
Thanks.

Dear Isabelia,

Transaction was perfect.

Transaction with Smartbox was excellent. Our early contact was perfect I appreciated and understood the information given. Both delivery and removal of smartbox were problem free. I would definitely recommend this company.

Dear Joy,
We’re pleased to hear of your positive experience with Grace. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Grace Customer Service

Heather k

Heather kGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast and Hassle Free

A simple and easy storage setup for those who only have a small amount of possessions to keep safe till required. Staff were excellent to deal with. Loaded the container quickly and all items stacked neatly and there were no breakages.

Dear Heather,
Thank you for choosing Smartbox. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and look forward to helping you move again in the future.

Gaylene M

Gaylene MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The service was great . They were there with very short notice . Priced very good . Would highly recommend using this service . Friendly helpful staff . Efficient , prompt , helpful and prices are fair .

Dear Gaylene,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We’re so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to helping you in the future.
Smartbox Customer Service

Definitely recommend and use again!!

Contacted a few different providers as storage options.. Smartbox were definitely the most helpful when ordering - assisted with estimated storage needs and had ample availability. Box arrived seamlessly and the delivery man was very friendly and helpful. Everything in the storage box worked well. They even put a notification in our neighbors mailboxes to advise the box will be there which we thought was great. Will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends!

Dear Camilla,
Thank you for choosing Smartbox. We’re so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Smartbox exceeded expectations

We moved out 55 cubic metres and couldn't have done it in time before settlement without Smartbox. The staggered deliveries were great and everyone we dealt with were extremely pleasant and most helpful and professional. Big thankyou to Anne, Richard, Mike, and Andrew.

Dear Glenda,
We’re glad you enjoyed your experience with Smartbox. Thank you for your positive feedback, we’ll send this on to our team.

ZELK

ZELKSydney, NSW

Great Rates and these guys go Above and Beyond!

Excellent service, precise info, great follow-up and they action what they say they’ll do! I’ll definitely book again if I need in the future. Much better value than other storage options.

Dear Zelk,

Efficient

They were helpful, on time, well mannered, which is rare these days. A pleasure to deal with. Would recommend them for sure to Otha.

Mimi
Mimi

You are welcome

janieg

janieg

Smartboz Grace Storage

Had two great experiences with this crew first when stored second when retrieved great crew also recommend John Hernandez. storage a box Grace Storage team are the best they take care of loading and unloading your items.

Kel.o

Kel.oCampbelltown

Perfect price

Not too expensive, just the right price... I love that they drop it off and pick it up especially when most storage companies don't do that... it makes moving so much easier.. highly recommend!

Grace R.Smartbox

Efficient at the task at hand

The team from Smart box phoned ahead and were on time, no fuss, in and out in under 1 hour.

Dear Oldgrumps,
We’re pleased to hear of your positive experience with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Friendly service

..reception was friendly , very helpful , patient and the driver was also friendly .it was a great experience .

Dear Sandy,