Smartbox
See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smartbox

• Job Satisfaction
Justin G
Justin GSydney, NSW

Best customer service from any company Ive ever dealt with

Kathleen
KathleenSydney, NSW

Perfect Service

Great work done by John and his team. They moved my furniture from storage to my home within the promised timeframe. Very professional staff and hardworking. Thanks John and the team for making my life a little easier by helping me to move my stuff into my home. Great job, well done. All the best.

Dear Kathleen,
We’re glad you enjoyed your experience with Smartbox. Thank you for your positive feedback, we’ll send this on to our moving team.

Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

Super convenient and friendly service. Great communication from the booking/operations teams. Drivers always called ahead and arrived within the expected time window. So impressed with everything from start to finish.

Homebush MillerSydney, NSW

Easier way to move

The contact was friendly & helpful. What is necessary, as the contents of box will be going to the Blue Mountains, is a direct link between you & your parent company, Grace Removals, for your staff to be able to provide an quote, even an estimate, as to the cost to take it there.
I can't say more, as I've not needed to access the box, since it was taken to your storage facilities.

Felix H.
Felix H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Moving with smartbox is easier than expected and can be ordered within a day.

Although the process of ordering smartbox can be a bit long , the process was very simple and easy. Jessica especially was really helpful with the orders and she was very patient and helpful, even with things I dont understand. So dont hesitate to ask questions even if youre still not sure about moving with smartbox. Rob was very helpful with the moving as well, he did more than enough with the moving process and he was very friendly. I would recommend smartbox to anyone that wants a quick and easy moving process.

Dear Felix,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We’re so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to helping you move in the future.
Grace Customer Service

Cindy
CindyNew South Wales

Awesome service & great team

A very helpful, friendly and professional service.

The end to end process from initial contact to redelivery was seamless. Thank you to the team!

Great company to deal with and I would recommend them.

Dear Cindy,

Esther
EstherSydney, NSW

Smartbox move house

I will definitely use smart box anytime am moving again. Very good service.All my good arrived in good condition.I will highly recommend them to everyone.very friendly staff,encourage and very supportive . Thank you Smartbox.

Dear Esther,
Grace Customer Service

Evie Rogan
Evie RoganSydney, NSW

Storage the way it should be done

Smartbox, the people are friendly and experienced. They loaded my shipment, sent me proof (photos) of my goods in the containers and locked up. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

November 30th 2019 Update: Great service

I am so grateful to find Smartbox moving to Melbourne. We are well looks after , their staff giving us their continuous support in every way, we definitely will use them again n recommend them to friends . All our good arrived in good condition, cant thank you enough Smartbox team n their staff.

Dear Evie,
Were pleased to hear you had a great experience with Smartbox. Thanks for sharing your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kez
KezGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SmartBox to move house

Would definately use this service again. Great advice and support from the crew. Made the move so simple and I know my items are now safe and secure till I need them. Thanks, Smartbox!

Dear Kez,
Were glad you enjoyed your experience with Smartbox. Thank you for your positive feedback, well send this on to our moving team.

Lynette
LynetteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Well done Smartbox

As someone who has moved many times over my life I would rate Smartbox as the very best organisation that I have dealt with. Professional, efficient, obliging and friendly describes the interaction I had at all points of contact....... would not hesitate to recommend.

Dear Lynette,
Smartbox Customer Service

Great business if you need storage

I would definitely recommend if you need to store your items they are very helpful & friendly staff & not overly priced so great value for money & they deliver & pick up when they say

Dear Eve,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to helping you in the future.

ljsarg
ljsargSydney, NSW

Smartbox made our move so easy!

Fantastic service. The storage unit came directly to us, we packed it up and off it went. No need to load up a truck then unload into a storage unit. A real time saver! We also added the 'Wait and Assist' service and the removals team were fantastic. They helped us get everything out of our apartment and managed to fit it all perfectly into the box for us. I would highly recommend Smartbox to take a lot of the pain out of moving!

Niko
Niko

Smart box .....smart and only best choice there is

Looked after my belongings.... great service and friendly staff ..... I would definitely use them again for storage.... on time to deliver my storage ....and if I wanted anything from the box.... they were happy to bring it down with no problems ..... thanks guys

Dear Niko,

Storage Box

Staff were very helpful, meticulous in their explanation of what size would be required, drop off and return went absolutely smoothly, all the staff were helpful , I was very impressed with service , good information - Thank you

Dear Jenni,
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Were so glad you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to helping you move in the future.

BMc
BMcSydney, NSW

Smartbox was delivered on time and picked up

The box was loaded up ok a bit harder to fit everything in than expected, we finally got there in the end and got all in . Thank you to all at Smartbox

Dear BMc,
We’re pleased to hear of your positive experience with Smartbox. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future.