Smeg SMF01

Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful to look at. Awful to use.

Purchased in September 2019 at Appliances Online for $359.00.

Kitchentime

KitchentimeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Machine with small disappointment

Machine works good and has great motor speed, can keep up with high usage. My main disappointment is it has trouble creaming/ whisking little amounts as the attachments don’t go close enough to the bowl. Also the numbers on the top of the machine have come off so I don’t know what speed my machine is sitting at.
Considering the price you pay, you are best purchasing a kitchenaid where these problems are not occurring.

Purchased in November 2018 at Myer for $500.00.

Pim C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very disappointed in smeg

I purchased my smeg a few weeks ago after the amazing reviews online. When I received it it all seemed fine however, when I was putting it together I noticed a 3-4cm between the bowl and the balloon whisk attachment. I emailed smeg immediately to see if that was normal and to whether my batter will mix evenly. I have not received a response from two weeks ago!

Unfortunately I could not wait for a response so I have decided to use it for my sons birthday this weekend as as expected it did NOT pick up the dry ingredients on the bottom of the bowl! And for some reason my whisk has a crack? Is that normal? I would have liked to revive an email response back from smeg before posing online. I’m very disappointed in my smeg experience.

Purchased in May 2019 for $399.00.

Lesley R.Smeg
Steve C.Smeg
DamoAU

DamoAUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best!

Went to a baking class in Melbourne recently and this mixer was recommended by one of Sydney’s most prominent bakers (Nadine Ingram). She recommended it even above Kitchenaid. She wasn’t wrong, it’s amazing. It’s quiet, powerful and the shape of the bowl seems to mix the ingredients better than others. I’m a keen baker and I highly recommend this mixer.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Nick

NickBrisbane

Amazing kitchen helper

This mixer looks great in the kitchen and delivers on all the functions.
The motor is quiet and strong and makes easy work of kneading dough and mixing ingredients. The capacity of the bowl is fine.
We got it with the pasta additions which are great and easy to use. It has become an indispensable kitchen addition.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Jasmine

JasminePeel, WA

This is my favourite addition to my Kitchen

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Andrea

Andrea

This machine is amazing.

I got the mixer a few months back. Great machine. The attachments are a bit expensive but its worth it. Absolutely amazing. Everything seens so easy when you make them with this mixer. My favourite is the mince and pasta attachment. Really easy to use and make food taste and look lime a 5 star restaurant

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Babs

BabsQueensland, 4870

Smeg Red Stand Mixer - Thumbs up Bravo!!

I purchased this Stand Mix master last year for future use, and to match my stable of Smeg Red appliances in the Kitchen.
I used only twice in Sydney actually in her first year, having recently retired to FNQ and being closer to Grandchildren I bake and experiment and use her (Rosemary is her name) virtually Daily.
I Loovvee her, she is sturdy, true, functional, and so easy to use without interpreting a manual, I guess I can just take her for granted, which is brilliant and what I expect from an investment, I do a lot of Gluten free mixing and Breads and she stands up to the rigors.
Would recommend to lovers of Cooking and Style.
A Happy Smeg Customer.

フリッツ

フリッツ asked

May I know what model was the replacement, Ms. Livvi?

Steve C.Smeg

Hi Ms Livvi,
Please contact our Sales Department on 02 8667 4855 to discuss further.

Regards,
Smeg Tech Support.

Livviasked

Same question here! I cannot whisk eggwhites, the beater is too high, and do not touch the eggwhites in the bowl. Any ideas?

Rahab
Rahab

I don't have the smeg but while researching before purchasing my mixer, I read that you need a minimum of 3 egg whites. I don't know it that helps....... http://shop.davidjones.com.au/djs/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10051&productId=6063508&langId=-1&storeId=10051&cm_mmc=googlesemmobile-_-PLA-_-Home+and+Garden+-+Household+Appliances-_-Smeg+SMF01PBAU+-++Stand+Mixer+Pastel+Blue&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5LbWBRDCARIsALAbcOe_aXN-zS4jJYDnN9oHhCTaNojM-klmF8vX8NrY0J_Vaik1SNpmvYsaAgbVEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Livvi

Thanks! I have exchanged the machine for another SMEG, and this one does not have that problem. If you get a SMEG make sure it is only a paper thicknes between the beater and the bowl.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives