2.9

So far so good

Got some back packs they were so adorable they are still holding up fantasticly and doo good job, so far so good.

LIW
LIWHobart, TAS

I love Smiggle online

I’ve recently spent probably $600 the last two months on sale items and saved about $250. My child has some difficulties. She loses interest in school due to some disabilities, and Smiggle helps us keep her going. Plenty of things to use over the year this year, at home and school. We love the Safari theme stuff.

Rhiannon N.
Rhiannon N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Backpack Frayed

I bought 2 backpacks on special earlier this year. One Basketball backpack is fine. The other Playstation one looks terrible. The inside black lining is all peeling off. My kids live in Melbourne and have only used their bags for 1 term. Very poor quality for the price. I will not buy them again.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how Smiggle Online store compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Pauline
PaulineAU

Worst online shopping experience ever, bags with a chemical smell.

Erin
ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Smiggle!

I have ordered many times and everytime it arrives on time and all products are amazing and exactly as they say. My daughter loves smiggle and I would highly recommend them!

Empressbat
EmpressbatQueensland, 4304

Smiggle Squishies - expensive and bad quality

I bought the Catpuccino squishy, because - cat and coffee... who wouldn't. It looked adorable, was soft and slow rising and was lightly coffee-ish fragranced. Trouble was after a few squishes - and hey squishies are meant to be, well, squished, the paint started peeling. I will have to repaint it.

Expensive, bad quality

Nbubs1923
Nbubs1923Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast shipping

Online purchases were straight forward but you have to make sure you read the discounts properly as some dont apply to certain products.. pricey overall and you pay for the colours and 'brand' but quality is pretty average. Kids love it so we try to buy items that wont break straight away like diaries to write/draw in.

Pac
Pac

Waste of Money! No value!

Unfortunately my kids like Smiggles products. So I purchased 2 watches, smelly felts, wrist band & school bag. After 24hours ...The Front of the watch falls off often! the watch stops working! The pencil case the felts came in has fallen apart after 7 days and very little use. The school bag threads apart. So it is all poorly made! With a high mark up price! The same value a a cheap $2 or Reject Shop product but 10 times the price.
We wont shop there again.