Alex C.

Alex C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

** Almost finished my plan and have amazing results so far **

I originally had a negative review as I was impatient and assumed the worse, but after seeing the way SmileDirect handled any issue and getting the service they provided, especially during the whole epidemic I have to say I am very impressed with the service and aligners.
My first aligners had issues (Due to my teeth positioning) but were quickly rectified with a new scan and aligners made and sent out. Now they fit perfectly and with not long left on my plan to go my teeth have never looked better.

I was very skeptical about whether they will work at first and am now very confident in getting the outcome I wanted (perfectly straight teeth). I do recommend them. I will be posting a video soon of the progress

Store LocationEpping. Vic.
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We're thrilled to read such a wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to share some kind words.

Lola

LolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Want to waste almost $3000 and deal with THE WORST customer service?! THEN SIGN UP WITH SMILE DIRECT!

Store LocationBox hill
Melissa Will

Melissa WillSouthwest, VIC

My teeth are getting straighter.

My teeth are getting straighter every fortnight. I am wearing my aligners every evening for 10 + hrs. The support has been great. If i have any concerns they are on top of it and look after you. Thank you SMile Direct.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share. We’re here for you at any time.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub Chemist Warehouse Locations compares to other Dental Services

No worries very easy. All information required was given

No worries easy hassle free. Consultant was related knowledgeable and easy to talk to. She provided all the information I required. Talked me through process was very reassuring and capable

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Vicki, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looking forward to seeing how this works!

Staff were friendly and professional. Appointment was surprisingly quick and informative. Looking forward to using this product and seeing the results. Now Just waiting for the treatment plan to come through.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Amazing

Nicola was amazing answered every question I had and explained everything that was going to happen with my teeth and what she was doing in the process and overall amazing experience and I can't wait to see the end results

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t wait

Our appointment was great right from hello. Everything was smooth, attention to detail, informative and easy. We left Maroochydore feeling great and excited to receive our Invisalign’s. Can’t wait for our delivery.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Ray, thank you so much for the positive review!

Great experience

My experience at Maroochydore was Amazing with an even more amazing team! Walked in feeling nervous but walked out feeling so comfortable and confident and Very excited for my smile journey.

Store LocationMaroochydore
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

This is why we do what we do. Thank you, Shannan!

Necessary to create new set of aligners

Staff are great. Need for visit disappointing - after 3 months of diligently wearing aligners, they stopped fitting well (Month 3, weeks 3-4 and on not right). Hopefully will fix soon!

Store LocationAs above
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hello Dee, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Alice C.

Alice C.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely worst experience

My experience has been frustrating to say the least. Customer service possibly worst I’ve ever encountered one i talked with actually laughed at me . ABSOLUTE WORST experience imaginable! Don't make the same mistake I did.

Location VisitedQLD, Chermside
Store LocationChemist Warehouse Chermside
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thanks for leaving us a review, Alice. We always want to provide the best support possible, o this is disappointing to hear. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information to see how we can help. Best, Emily

Marsh

MarshGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service such a nice team

So welcoming and great to talk to easy to understand and just overall nice people willing to help and explain everything. Even the silly questions I can’t wait to start my smile journey!

Store LocationEpping chemist Warehouse
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Marsh, this rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Naomi A.

Naomi A.South West, QLD

I can’t wait to see my results

It was such a simple process and Lauren was very thorough explaining the process. I loved seeing the before and after photos in the waiting area! I came out very excited

Location VisitedQLD, Chermside
Store LocationChermside chemist Whitehouse
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Naomi. We are always here for you!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Today the staff member conducting my initial consultation was an absolute pleasure to talk to - genuinely friendly and very informative, without blathering or trying a hard sell. Thank you for such a professional customer service experience (rare these days)!

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Chris, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Best assistance

Very friendly, explained everything briefly. All important information was mentioned. Made me feel very comfortable and very welcome. Would definitely recommend this to everyone out there looking for perfect teeth.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Vanessa, we love seeing this!

Simone

SimoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great

Very friendly and most helpful I think having a picture of the end result would help before payment is made.
They made me feel comfortable and were really open to any questions I had.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honoured.

Naisy74

Naisy74AU

Girls were great! Location great!

The staff were very informative but I felt that you should get the scans back and then decide whether to proceed rather than organising payment there and then without seeing anything

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Cristina

CristinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great assistance excited for the journey to my new smile !

Was served by a lovely lady at Karingal chemist warehouse (Tiffany ) made me feel comfortable and excited and explained everything and answer any questions I had into getting started. Already recommending to friends before even receiving my alligners

Store LocationKaringal
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Cristina, we love seeing this!

Megan N.

Megan N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Helpful but pushy in sale.

Great appointment full of information. But at the end I felt like I was obligated to sign up without going home and thinking about it. You shouldn't have to sign up until you get the email of the finished product! I felt like I had to give all my details over without a choice, I didn't actually want to do that!

Rachael Young

Rachael YoungGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service
Punctual, keep to the appointment time
Process explained clearly, and we were shown what we would be getting
Professional organised and the technician was kind and caring, she made my daughter feel comfortable with what was happening

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Racahel. We are always here for you!

Elenoa

ElenoaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Affordable and simple

Went in for a consultation today and was so happy with the information I received. Yusra explained everything I needed to know and she was super nice. She made me feel welcomed and comfortable. Can not wait to start my journey with smile direct and have a new smile.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for, Elenoa! Thank you so much.