SmileDirectClub Chemist Warehouse Locations

SmileDirectClub Chemist Warehouse Locations

GPS

GPSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't need the American sales pitch

Store LocationChermside

K-JM

K-JMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super friendly staff, easy process

Went to Chemist Warehouse at CHERMSIDE (not an option in your drop down menu of locations!)
Plenty of parking and easy to find location. Staffed by 2 lovely ladies, Lauren did my scan and was very friendly and explained everything well. Private and comfortable consultation room. They even accommodated my rambunctious 2 year old!

Store LocationChemist Warehouse Chermside
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share some kind words and letting us know about the missing location. We'll get this fixed as soon as possible!

Hayley

HayleySydney, NSW

Great staff

Today was great, it really put my mind at ease about getting this product, Joanne and Isabella were amazing. They went through everything with me and explained it all in such dept. they took their time with getting the scan of my teeth to make sure it was true to my teeth. They were both so friendly and professional. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to have their teeth straightened.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We appreciate you taking the time to share some kind words, Hayley.

Rebecca Ward

Rebecca WardGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sounds really good! Pleasant visit.

Very detailed and informative.
The ladies were lovely and very helpful.
The process sounds simple and effective.
This was definitely the cheaper option I have been introduced to. It was reassuring knowing I didnt have to pay up front or give my card details before knowing what my future smile will look like. I didnt feel pressured and felt comfortable at all times. I was given free gifts on my way out which is always nice! I look forward to seeing results!

Store LocationFrankston
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you for this amazing review!

A big no

Nice staff

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jodie was very friendly and explained everything clearly for me! She made sure if I had any questions to ask away and made me feel very comfortable. Cant to start this journey!

Store LocationChemist Warehouse Epping Homemakers Centre
Location VisitedVIC, Epping
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Rachel, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Chriso

ChrisoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Was great

It was great and could t ask any better cant wait for my new smile and looks its been hard my hole life to not smile and enjoy life like others

Store LocationBox hill, vic
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Chriso, thank you so much for sharing.

Charlotte

CharlotteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

Booking was really easy and the appointment was stress free with great service. There was plenty of time to explain everything and ask all the questions I had. I was talk through every step of the initial appointment, my options and what would happen next. Cant wait to start working on my new smile for my wedding!

Store LocationChemist warehouse Karingal
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Charlotte, we're delighted to read your review!

Was great service, Jodie was lovely from start to finish. The appointment was very personalised and she knew her facts about the process answering all my questions. I am very excited to see my final result

Location VisitedVIC, Epping
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Chels, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback.

Friendly staff

Very Friendly staff and all my queries had been addressed. If all will turn out as promised, we will definitely recommend. Not rushing during consultation both attending dentist and assistant are awesome.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Rov, thanks for your kind comments about our team.

Brielle

BrielleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Staff were so friendly and explanatory!

The staff listened and answered all of my questions and helped me to understand the process so easily. They were so friendly and relatable. The process is also so simple.

Store LocationChemist Warehouse
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Brielle, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page.

Amazing customer service!

The Smiles Direct Club representative at Chemist Warehouse Macarthur Square made what some may consider a daunting experience- an absolute pleasant one. She definitely put a smile on my face.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Namita, thank you so much for sharing.

Looks good

State of art way of having a look at your teeth. Seems a simple process and the consultant was lovely and explained everything about the process. Now to discuss with husband.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Amanda, thanks for your kind comments about our team.

Straightteethgoals

StraightteethgoalsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great technology, we are impressed and hopeful that the treatment will be good too.

Good tech, very impressed with how the mould is taken. Efficient and relatively painless process. Staff were pleasant enough and premises was clean. Daughter was a little offended by a gendered comment by a staff member about not looking like a girl and being a tomboy (she has a short hairstyle), and thus, she ranted the whole way home about it and was upset. But, other than that, we had a very pleasant experience and would highly recommend. I thought the staff were very personable and well trained.

Store LocationChermside, but it wasn't available in the drop down menu so I had to put Maroochydore instead.
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

I don't want anyone to get into trouble. Perhaps just discuss gender and sexuality (divergence-inclusivity) more at training. Other than that your training of staff is clearly very good.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

That makes complete sense. Just know that we are always here to answer any questions or speak on any additional feedback that you may have.

Happy smiles

Happy smilesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very friendly and informative

Lauren was very friendly and showed me all the information and explained everything thoroughly. The whole process was very easy and I cant wait to see my results. Thank you

Store LocationChermside
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

This rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Amazing!

What an innovative product that is set to change my smile! Cannot wait to begin this (short) journey. The staff were so friendly & knowledgeable - it was an easy decision. Thank you

Store LocationChemist Warehouse Frankston (Karingal)
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us!

Elise Kumar

Elise KumarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and informative

The team members I met with were very friendly and informative with no hard sales push. The 3D scan was amazing to see!

I went to the Chermside store but that isnt available in the dropdown below

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We're delighted to see this. Thanks, Elise!

Gimmytwins

GimmytwinsSydney, NSW

Quick and easy and not invasive

The initial appointment was completed promptly and the girls were very thoughrough and explained the process and what to expect. I love that I didnt have to create a mould of my teeth and it was all completed electronically with state of the art technology.

The other positive for me is not having those regular appointments to have the adjustments done.

The only thing if I had to find a fault was the room was the size of a shoe box, I found it was pretty tight with my pram in there. It probably measured about 2x1m

Store LocationMacarthur Square
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We want all customers to have a comfortable appointment, so we truly appreciate the feedback. Thank you!

Linda was amazing and made me feel relaxed and at ease. She explained everything clearly and I felt confident in deciding to go ahead. I was really impressed with how easy it was.

Store LocationMaroochydore Chemist Warehouse
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Robyn, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!