SmileDirectClub New South Wales

NSW, Sydney, NSW, Parramatta, NSW, Kotara, etc...
See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Billy B.
Billy B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything went smooth but…

So I had finished my course and it’s mostly good but I wanted to get every tooth looking straight so I contacted and requested if I could get more aligners included which was agreed. Got my 2nd scan completed but 7 weeks later after being told to wait 5 weeks for my aligners to have nothing had been sent or delivered. Contacted and it seems my aligners were forgotten and never made. Now I’m waiting 5 more weeks for them to be made.
The initial set was smooth just the redo process was a mess. I would recommend for them being cost effective and working well though.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Billy. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're concerned to hear about your experience. If you have any issues, feel free to send us an email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so that we can assist further.

Amazing service

Amazing and service thorough service. The team were refreshingly friendly and welcoming. Covid safe practices were also great. Thanks to Wyatt for a great appointment and listening to my needs and wants

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Chloe! Thank you for sharing your experience, it was a pleasure to assist you!

Steph K
Steph KSydney, NSW

So excited to start!

Wyatt and the team were all so friendly and helpful, I left my consult with all the information I needed and more.
I’m so excited to start my Smile direct journey and to finally have straight teeth again.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Steph, we're delighted to read your review!

Maddie
Maddie

So excited!

The teama t the Sydney store were so friendly and helpful. Gave me all the info I needed and answered all of my questions. Can't wait to receive the product

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Maddie. Thank you for this awesome review!

Ola S.
Ola S.Sydney, NSW

The Experience was awesome

I had an issue with using my retainers. My teeth had adjusted and none of my previous aligners perfectly worked as I have mixed them all up. I visited and the attendant was so professional. She also spent time on what I needed to do from now till I get my aligners ans even after. She also had read my file and was pleasant about asking the right questions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Ola, thanks for your kind comments about our team!

Pratik
PratikSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

The lady who assessed my teeth, was sweet until I decided to not buy the service. She tried to push me to buy and she did not even give me the free whitening kit.
Felt horrible, never going back there.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Great innovative way to provide teeth aligning services!

Really great service and first consult and I received a teeth whitening kit after! Emma's customer service was great 10/10! She's so lovely and was very clear, genuine and informative!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Amazing, can’t wait to get started

Nidhi was amazing, she was very helpful in making me understand what was involved and made me feel extremely happy with the process and the product, can’t wait to get started

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Sean. Thank you for this awesome review! We can´t wait to see your new smile either!

Harley
HarleySydney, NSW

Amazing!

Walked in the store and was greeted by the Manager who was friendly and professional. My consultation was with Emma and Wyatt and they had the same positive vibes! Emma did my consultation and was very informative about everything and had a great sense of humour. It was super easy and very quick!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Harley. Thank you for this awesome review!

Great

Himani was very professional and a lovely person to talk to.
She made my consultation painless and explained their product in such a way that I was inclined to go ahead with the treatment.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Jay. Thank you for this awesome review! It is great to see how much you enjoyed your appointment.

Awesome Service and Experience

Great experience overall. Easy, simple and affordable. The entire process was explained very clearly and I was also given some extra goodies as well. Great service by Angelina over @ Pitt Street!

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Ophelie, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Reviewing the Scan experience

This review is for the consultation. Fast, easy booking and check-in process. Informative receptionist and smile guide. Thanks Angelina, look forward to getting an approved plan from the dentist / orthodontist.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationWestfield Sydney
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Looking forward too! thanks for your kind words.

Amazing service

Himani was very helpful and helped me understand all the process patiently. I am very happy about the service. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great smile

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Simmi! We're thrilled to see this.

Andressa
Andressa Sydney, NSW

Excellent!!!!

I am honestly very very happy with my visit! I went to Sydney westfield smile direct shop and Maya was amazing, she answered all my questions and explained everything so clearly!!
Very excited to start my treatment!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are so happy to see this great experience! We are so glad to see that Maya was able to assist you :)

aman
amanSydney, NSW

Great service and product

Had a wonderful experience at HISMILE parramatta the ladies there were so nice and supportive. I would also like to give a shout-out to himani for giving me all the details and making the interaction great and informative! I would 100% recommend this service and the parramatta store to anyone !! Thank you again

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Aman.Thank you for this awesome review! We will definitely send this lovely comment to our collaborators at the Parramatta SmileShop, so thank you for sharing the love with us!