SmileDirectClub New Zealand
See the Best Dental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

4.9

Great experience, friendly and very helpful

I was very pleased how comfortable the ladies made me feel. Fast and straight forward consult. Very much looking forward to my aligners arriving and really beginning my smile journey

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Brogan, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Lovely

Very friendly and helpful, warm welcoming
Answered all of my questions
I would definitely go back to see them again
Great explanation of the process, paiement and every step in the new smile journey

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Lea, , your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Initial consultation

Excellent service, very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Great consultation with excellent explanations of each stage of the journey. Great explanation of costings and payment options. New smile here I come.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are loving your enthusiasm, Adam! This means the world to us, thank you so much.

Very Friendly and Helpful

The staff were very friendly and helpful in answering my questions. The overall experience of the visit was great. The staff ensures the 3D scan was taken correctly. We felt welcomed and valued.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Most sought remedy

They have a very warm & friendly customer service.
Every Instructions have been explained clearly.
Questions about the process & cost have been accommodated well
Can’t wait to get my teeth fixed, thank you.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Reina, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Prefect!!

The staff were lovely, so welcoming, it was weird to see my teeth in the screen but it was worth it to try and get back the smile I deserve

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Connor, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Excited about the results

Nicole was very professional throughout my consultation. Nicole provided plenty of information and walked me through each step within the treatment plan. The scan was painless with Nicole being very thorough.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Richmond, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Michelle M.
Michelle M.New South Wales

Team was awesome.

They were very helpful and friendly very professional without being over the top. It was a wonderful experience when you don't know what to expect. Loved the team. Thank you.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Michelle, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Other Dental Services

I went to smile direct club twice, first was my consultation and second is my follow up scan and both times it was great because Rad is helpful and accommodating, I didn’t feel uncomfortable, she asks if I have questions and concerns so she can give as much information and she can tell me everything I need to know. Thank you Rad.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Mary, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Good service

I came all the way from hamilton. Met Lisa at Newmarket store in Auckland today. She was great. Explained everything, answered all questions, very friendly. So was Tess. Thanks girls.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationNewmarket
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Raman, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

Should have done this a long time ago

Had my 3D scan with Nicole, awesome attitude. Simple and easy process which was hard to believe. Answered all my questions. Thank you so much Nicole . Keep up the great work

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Renee, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Professional service

This is so helpful and friendly! I enjoy it so much!
The instructor is so professional and informative. She gives me so much information and instructions to get my teeth done.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tri, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Amazing!!

They were so helpful and answered every question I had and made everything so easy! I would Highly recommend! Rad was amazing and told me everything I needed to know

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shannon! We're thrilled to see this.

Absolutely Worthwhile Visit. I'm so excited for what's to come!!!!

Had a fantastic visit, was welcomed immediately & once signed in moved to the actual appointment. Tess, the Store Manager in Newmarket was friendly, concise with her information & made the appointment extremely enjoyable. Looking forward to beginning my journey to amazing teeth that I can be proud of!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Dee, thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page

Dee
Dee

No worries all .... it was a great experience .... now just waiting for the fun part to begin!

I’m still in shock how easy and quick the process is

I’m so excited to see my smile journey, to regain my confidence and that amazing glowing smile smile Direct Club will give me. I’m shock how easy and quick the process was.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words! We're honored.