Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

pu koh

Go see a dentist and get it done right.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, We are sorry for the inconvenience, please send us an email with your concerns at reviews@smiledirectclub.com, we monitor that inbox 24/7 and we didn´t receive any email from you previously. We are more than happy to help.

Read this informative review if you're considering getting SmileDirect

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Danielle, We are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

SAMUELE
SAMUELEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time and money

Went through the process of impression and receiving the kit with no issues. Started the program, it all seemed to be going well until i reached the 5th. The bottom aligner broke and i got in contact with support. After a few days i was told to skip the set and jump directly onto the next one. From there on the aligner did not fit and cracked if i pushed them in and got no support or aligners replacements. Now i'm stuck with zero results and paying for it. Also through the treatment i was supposed to upload photos of how my teeth are moving, i did not upload photos and yet i received an email saying that the progress looks good. That is proof that SDC is a scam

BeauSydney, NSW

Expensive and bad customer service

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Beau. We're concerned to see this, as we take pride in the attention that our customer care team devotes to all communication efforts. In order to better assist you, please reach out to us directly at reviews@smiledirectclub.com. Thank you.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Beau. We will take a look at your account to see what else we can do, please send us a message at reviews@smiledirectclub.com to assist you properly.

that would be good.

Jacob H.
Jacob H.Southwest, VIC

Absolute joke of a company

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT go with smile direct. They will take your money & run. Thanks to smile direct, I now have 2.3k bill from my periodontist due to gum recession, caused directly from Smile direct. I passed this on to have some help as this is clearly not what I paid for & they have been next to no help & am still required to pay out my existing plan. Absolute joke of a company.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jacob. I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough road. That shouldn't have happened. Please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you.

Saskia Rorke
Saskia RorkeSydney, NSW

Outstanding Customer Service - Sydney Westfield Store

Fantastic service. The ladies at the Sydney Westfield store were super kind and made sure I enjoyed every part of my visit. They explained everything in detail and made sure I understood and were again very pleasant and nice.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Saskia! It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support

JanelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible customer service. Aligners so poorly made they cut your gums apart.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Janelle. I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough road. That shouldn't have happened. Please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you.

Janelle

I have been emailing and calling you about the horrible issues for 6 weeks. Why bother! You never reply

Janelle

Love how after I make a public review you finally return my emails....
To anyone thinking about going with this company... I HIGHLY recommend you look at another company. These guys are horrible to deal with.

WendyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Experience

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Wendy, we will be more than happy to continue assisting you privately, you can also send us an email with your details at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will continue helping your case

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I'm truly sorry to hear that, please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have. We cant provide you assistance via this platform.

Maria
Maria Perth, WA

Worst thing I’ve ever done in my life

This dose not deserve even one star. Worst experience of my life !
It’s been four months and I’ve been back and fourth abt 50 times. Was sent moulds that didn’t even fit my teeth. Went in for second scan and waited another month for them to fix the issue.
They hung up on me over and over again when I asked them what was going on with my moulds. Worst customer service ever !
Do not go with smile direct
I suggest getting it locally done then to go thru what I went thru
It’s been 4 months and I have no aligners
And my teeth are not straight because they have sent me aligners that do not fit
And when you call them they just keep transferring you around and end up getting hung up on.
Do not waste your time !! Biggest scam

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Maria. I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough road. That shouldn't have happened. Please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you.

Lili A.
Lili A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not covered by private health insurance

If you are planning on using this product please note you will not be able to claim it through your private health insurance.

There is a great lack of transparency on this issue from smile direct club. After many emails and requests for invoices, provider numbers and information I’m still waiting to here back on the matter..

Would not recommend at all.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience with your insurance verification, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com for further assistance.

Kenny
KennySydney, NSW

Don't do it, very disappointing!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Kenny. I'm so sorry that it's been such a rough road. That shouldn't have happened. Please send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you.

Very bad customer service

The retainers didn’t work for me and my last set I was sent wasn’t made properly, missing teeth and the teeth were too small to fit my teeth. When I tried contacting them it took months to get any help and they only responded when I said I would write bad reviews and demand a refund. Wouldn’t recommend.

Kayque M.
Kayque M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Service not delivered as promised

I had a five-month treatment with smiledirect club and the result wasn’t satisfactory. I have a gap between the upper and lower dental arches, and my bite doesn’t close properly.
I complained to them and was directed to the store to do a new scan. After doing the scan, I was promised that they would call me in 72h to send me new aligners to complete my treatment (which in the end will be more than 6 months of treatment, different from what they promise). That was more than 3 weeks ago and they still haven't approved the new treatment or even contacted me. I already called them twice, and they tell me that the treatment was not approved and that I have to wait. very bad service.

Worst experience ever !!

You guys are the absolute worst company I have ever delt with. Over 2 weeks from a scan not being told anything, having to call or be on live chat to get answers to be different things every time. Apparently my case was complicated, got no calls or nothing to say why, when asked I’d be hung up on or have chat ended. They couldn’t even give me a courtesy call. I put my heart and soul into hoping it would work but just spat back out and without an explanation. Will be making a formal complaint

Katie
KatieSydney, NSW

Aligners are great, customer service is not