Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Really friendly

Lisa was very friendly which helped my daughter relax. Lisa knew what she was doing and did it very well. My daughter was anxious beforehand but Lisa chatted away while she was taking the scan and it was all done and complete a lot quicker and more comfortably than expected.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tina, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us.

Comfortable, enjoyable and exciting!

The staff were friendly, well- communicative and professional. I am very excited to begin my Smile journey and look forward to working with them in future. They were efficient and allowed for a smooth appointment, making ever step of the way clear and easy to understand. Definitely recommend

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Alec, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

excited and cant wait

excellent customers service and very well informed. made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend this product very highly. I was blown away by the 3D scan machine on how accurate it was.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Malcolm, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Auckland compares to other Dental Services

Newmarket superstars!

Was nervous to go into the team today, but, Nicole & Diane from Newmarket are amazing! Super welcoming and super friendly! All my questions were answered and explained so I understood before walking out. Will definitely be recommending their services to family & friends! Awesome stuff smile direct club Nz!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Awesome experience.

This was my initial visit and 3D scans. Both Tess and Lisa were super professional and made me feel very comfortable, they were so friendly and were able to answer all my questions and concerns.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Alex, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Lovely initial consultation

Nicole was very helpful and answered all my questions. Very thorough and was well informed. Felt at ease and was welcomed warmly. Professional to a tee. Was awesome to see the 3D photos and she made it look easy. Was a breeze to get through. Excited to start the alignment journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction and we are happy to hear about your visit Sam, thanks for the kind review!

Consultation

I was met by Diane. She went through what was involved. She was detailed in her explanations. Very kind and considerate. She was highly professional. I highly recommend Diane at the Auckland branch.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Kate! we appreciate your positive words! We're honored.

Loved it

I had a very good experience today. Tess did my 3D scanning today. She was very sweet and listened to all my concerns about my teeth and my smile. I felt so happy after the consultation and I am waiting to see my new smile :)

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Pavana. Thank you for this awesome review! We can´t wait to see your new smile either!

Amazing experience

Nicole was very nice and detailed about everything, thoroughly explaining what was going to happen, and also a very good help at helping me detail what I wanted to fix

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for the high star rating! we highly appreciate it.

Amazing Service

Nicole and Rad from the Auckland office were absolutely love to deal with, everything was explained every step of the way, the process was very streamlined and professional and would recommend Smile Direct to friends and family.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! glad to hear back from you and your experience at the Shop Kellie, feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do to make you smile!

This was so amazing! Great experience and great hospitality.

Was great as they explained very clearly the process and what will happen. Very kind and encouraging hospitality. The introduction went well and how the building inside was very clean inside the offices. The view inside was great in the Auckland campus.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Micah, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Amazing experience

Diane was amazing when I went into the Auckland Smile Direct. She made me feel comfortable & explained everything thoroughly which made me very pleased. Thanks ! & It was cool to meet another AGGS sisterrr ;)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review! happy to hear about your experience and Diane!

Perfect experience

Diane from the Auckland city location made my consultation a breeze. I felt very comfortable as Diane was a very bubbly person (definition of outstanding customer service)

Can’t wait to begin my perfect smile journey with smile direct club thanks to the Auckland team

Great experience.

I had my initial appointment this afternoon and was very quickly made to feel very comfortable and at ease.
I really don’t like my smile and was apprehensive and somewhat unsure as to how this all works - but so far so good!
I am looking forward to my smile journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear back from you Jacinta! we'll work very hard to get you the smile you deserve!

Outstanding customer service

I was helped by Nicole today and her customer service was unmatchable. She made me feel listened to, comfortable and was so informative. I can’t believe how easy the process was

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Jessica, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative
and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Read more reviews - page 2See all SmileDirectClub reviews