SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Christchurch

SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Christchurch

4.9

Wonderful service by Avi! She answered my many questions with great detail!

Avi answered my many questions with great detail and offered assurance to my uncertainty. Super friendly. Was awesome seeing the 3D scan of my teeth right there in front of me. Excited for the journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Claudia! It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support

Very happy

Avi was amazing, very professional and friendly. Can’t wait to get my aligners and see the result of my new smile. And my teeth will be white too. Yay yay.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Rachel. It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support!

Very excited to get started

The visit was fascinating, the 3D photo was cool and my daughter can’t wait to get her teeth sorted. The consultant was friendly and very helpful. We were very impressed with everything.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear it! We love providing a cost-effective option for our customers. Thanks, Jill.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Christchurch compares to other Dental Services

Fast and convenient

The facility is bright and cheery decor, very clean and taking every precaution in these uncertain times with Covid!! Avi is very thorough and informative, I feel like I’m in good hands and know I’m on the right path for my smile journey ☺️

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amanda, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Amazing service

Andreea was super helpful and made me feel really comfortable. She definitely knew what she was talking about and answered all my questions. I Would definitely recommend her to others.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Terauoriwa, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Perfect

The Best staff representative: Avineet kaur Sahota , with great knowledge and friendly welcome nature.Very detailed transparent information and awesome guidance for my son. Thank you so much for great experience.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Roop, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Clean atmosphere and friendly staff

I was very pleased with my appointment at Smile Direct in Christchurch. I was greeted pleasantly and well looked after through the process. My smile guide Aui was able to scan my teeth and suggest how they can address any problems with teeth alignment and crowding. I'm looking forward to getting my aligners and seeing my new smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are looking forward too Allister, thanks for your amazing review!

Great service!

Very informative and very friendly staff which made this an overall great experience! Also there were plenty of parking available! Quick and easy process and would definitely recommend to others.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi, Ellie. It's always our goal to provide helpful and effective service to all our customers. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Really blown away with the ease of the experience.

The clinic in Christchurch is A+. Well exceeded my expectations. Could not have gone any better. I can’t wait to receive my aligners and begin the process on my way to achieving my new smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Kerry.

Amazing staff

I had the most beautiful ladies today at the riccarton branch. So sweet and helpful! I feel so confident starting my teeth makeover, I have received every piece of information I asked for and have no worries or issues going forward

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Grinner, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Not good

I went there for a 3D scan of my teeth to see if this is something I want to do. The woman in the store told me to choose what payment I wanted to do without me even seeing the photos as to how my smile could look. They told me money was going to come out of my account in 3 days. I called customer service and found out that they have had many complaints about their shops doing this and this was in no way what is supposed to happen. You should get your scans back and then make a decision if you want them or not. That is when you talk about payment. I am not impressed.

Flawless experience

Literally the easiest, most pleasent experience. Far better than orthodontic visits! Bonus that it was super interesting too, getting to see the 3D image of my teeth. You guys are awesome!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hannah, thank you so much for the positive review!

Quick and easy

My visit to the smile shop was great from the minute I walked in the door. Avi explained the process in detail and the actual scan only took a few minutes. I’m very excited to start my Smile journey

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Louise, this rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Excellent customer service. Very skilled and professional

Had an awesome time with the friendly team at riccarton. They were very skilled and had excellent customer service. I'd like to give a shoutout to Olivia, she was very helpful. She explained everything well and clear. Walked out today as a very happy customer, and I'm looking forward to this new journey.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Mary, this rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Fast, efficient and friendly

People at the store were friendly and helpful and they explained to me the best they could about the aligners and the appointment. They were very good with their covid 19 health and safety.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Kaylah, we really appreciate your positive review!

Very professional consultation.

A very professional consultation, I was impressed with the level of customer service right from the first contact up to and including the consultation. I'm excited to get started and will hopefully be able to give a 5 star review about the results too.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Michelle, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Customer focus

The team at Riccarton made me feel comfortable. They listen to everything I said Answered all my questions and explained everything clearly And in a professional way. Good job team.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

This makes us smile! Thank you.

Friendly Team

Had an amazing experience at the Riccarton shop. The team were super friendly and informative from start to finish. All questions were answered and they made it seem so simple.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

It was an amazing experience

The person was super nice and friendly, answered all my questions and it was such a wonderful experience! I walked inside unsure and worried and coming out I was excited!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Lizzie, we are so happy to read such a great review about SmileDirectClub!

Professional and insightful

My visit to smile direct Riccarton was both convenient and quick. The ladies that took care of me were professional and followed all possible guidelines due to the covid-19 outbreak, in a friendly and reassuring manner

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationSmile direct Riccarton
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!