Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

4.9

Great service & Great staff

I recently went in for an appointment with Andrea and I was so happy with the service I received. The staff were so friendly and informative. They really make you feel satisfied with the experience. Definitely would recommend. Can’t wait for the outcome!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks so much for the review! We work hard to make sure every customer has the best experience in the best environment, and we are happy to see that reflected in this review.

Excellent customer service

I was warmly welcomed and it was a very good experience. Rad explained everything I need to know and cleared out all the confusions I had about this product. It was a really good experience. Thank you.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Mangala, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Other Dental Services

Amazing people, amazing service.

Thankyou SmileShopDirect, Christchurch, New Zealand for the 5 star service. Professional and friendly, they explained everything thoroughly and to detail. Thankyou especially to Maddy for being absolutely wonderful. Your professionalism speaks volume.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Sal, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop NZ, Christchurch compares to other Dental Services

Awesome service!

Awesome service, very informative and happy to answer all questions.
Amazing staff who explained everything each step of the way. Completely pain free and incredible value for money. Worth it!!

Helpful and frienfly

Very understanding, professional and helpful. Lots of reassurance given. Was very much wanting me to get the results I was after/promised and I appreciated her concern. Highly recommend this store.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome, we are super glad to hear about your experience, thanks for the kind review.

Wonderful experience

I loved the whole process which screamed professionalism. I was so impressed with how it was all conducted. All a marketer, I could appreciate the level of detail. Bring on my new teeth

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are super happy to hear about your experience, can hardly wait to get you started and get you the smile you deserve.

Smile Re-Evaluation

Rad was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. The scan went seamlessly and appeared to be accurate. I have confidence now that the next set of aligners will fit correctly.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Torry! We're thrilled to see this.

So simple!

Maddy and Rad were extremely helpful and during my visit this morning! They were both informative and lovely to deal with and made the process seamless. 3D scan takes such little time and they’re realistic with their approach and answer all your questions. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about getting their smile back. Free teeth whitening treats were a bonus too!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Hannah. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Awesome experience!

I had an excellent experience at the shop. Rad was very kind, polite, helpful and professional! 3D scan was really cool, got all my questions answered. I’d definitely recommend this shop!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear back from you Lucio! thanks for letting us know about your visit.

Dental Services

Sooo Excited!!! Can not wait!!

Just had an Amazing First visit at the Christchurch NZ Smile shop with Andreea..she made me feel very welcome & Comfortable in my visit...very clear information,3D scan was really cool...Hoping to get what I’m after, pretty excited for my journey & the end result!!... Thanks Andreea & Smile Direct we’re off to a Good Start!

Treatment StageI have not yet begun any treatment or had a consultation.
Store LocationRiccarton,Christchurch NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wonderful service by Avi! She answered my many questions with great detail!

Avi answered my many questions with great detail and offered assurance to my uncertainty. Super friendly. Was awesome seeing the 3D scan of my teeth right there in front of me. Excited for the journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Claudia! It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support

Very happy

Avi was amazing, very professional and friendly. Can’t wait to get my aligners and see the result of my new smile. And my teeth will be white too. Yay yay.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there Rachel. It is always a pleasure to assist you. Thank you so much for all the love and support!

Very excited to get started

The visit was fascinating, the 3D photo was cool and my daughter can’t wait to get her teeth sorted. The consultant was friendly and very helpful. We were very impressed with everything.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear it! We love providing a cost-effective option for our customers. Thanks, Jill.

Fast and convenient

The facility is bright and cheery decor, very clean and taking every precaution in these uncertain times with Covid!! Avi is very thorough and informative, I feel like I’m in good hands and know I’m on the right path for my smile journey ☺️

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amanda, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Amazing service

Andreea was super helpful and made me feel really comfortable. She definitely knew what she was talking about and answered all my questions. I Would definitely recommend her to others.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Terauoriwa, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Read more reviews - page 2See all SmileDirectClub reviews