SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc... (See All)
See the Best Dental Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Team members were lovely! And so helpful

The team member who did my 3D scan was lovely! She went through every thing I needed to know before getting my Invisalign. Was very helpful and made me feel comfortable

Bill
BillIllawarra, NSW

professional service

Helen , My smile guide, was very informative, professional and helpful with my questions. She performed the scan quickly and efficiently and explained everything she was doing perfectly. Very positive experience . I'm glad a proceeded with getting my aligners. I would definitely recommend them.

Cibeles
CibelesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best service

I came in today and I got the best and nicest service with Donna she is very great at her job and also fast and simple. I would definitely go back.

Haven't received the goods yet, but the initial consultation was pleasant.

Lauren was lovely. Helpful, straightforward with genuine humour and open showing the plan moving forward. I'm looking forward to the package in the mail in the next couple of weeks!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Sophia
SophiaSydney, NSW

A great experience

Emma was really easy to talk to throughout my visit and answered every question in great detail. I’m also very impressed with the technology used in order to create my aligners. Im so glad I went in store!

Really helpful :)

Neha was really sweet and offered me a really good service and answered all my questions. I was a bit nervous but she took very good care of me today.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.

Very Impressed!!

Amazing service, really lovely people!! I felt they listened attentively to my concerns, as well as gave me me hope for a brighter smile!! The whole process was simple and a great experience all together!!

Serena
SerenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This store was amazing the girl who helped me out was very friendly and told me everything I need to know.

I would recommend smile direct club because the staff are nice and is a great environment to be in for appointments. I got all the info I needed and was worth the travel from my home.

Helpful staff

Great experience with extremely helpful and friendly staff! I was made to feel very comfortable even with a camera in my mouth! Staff were very informative and and answered lol my questions

Extremely efficient and friendly

The team were wonderful. They were efficient (I was early and they saw me straight away) and I was in and out in 15 minutes. The technology is incredible and I can't wait for the results.

Kaitlyn
KaitlynPerth, WA

Great Service

Ashleigh was very friendly and professional and answered all questions with ease. A very pleasant experience that was very easy. my only complaint would be that it was a bit hard to find the building and that parking, but otherwise a good experience!

Preena
Preena

Stole Money/Terrible Customer Service

Stole my money and the worst customer service I have ever experienced!! Smile direct had incorrectly deducted over $700 from my account. After raising this with them multiple times, they only refunded $500 of this. Still waiting for the rest to be refunded and have not heard back from them after multiple attempts at contacting them, Terrible customer service!! Do not recommend this company

3D scan

Lala and Nidhi were very friendly and explained about the treatment.

Waiting to get the treatment plan and start asap to improve my smile

see you soon

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service Ashleigh was great really helpful, Will recommend Felt comfortable, she was really knowledgeable and helpful

Incredible first impression - Pitt St

Met with Emma today for an initial consultation. Very warm and professional, overall company process has been clear from time of booking - great communication, clear pricing. Excited to see results.

John
Johnasked
SmileShop NSW, Sydney

Hi, i got my plan approved, but disappointedly, it was only for an upper aligner, not a lower. Both upper and lower were scanned, and both need work. For the people who are raving about the results - did you only do upper? Why scan lower if it's just upper that are treated?

marylou
marylouasked
SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClub
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.
Shilpa G.asked
SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClub
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClubSend a private message
See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release date