SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...

Kim F.

Kim F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and friendly service, I was treated like a queen

Wonderful staff and the gentleman that did my scan was a terrific man and very gentle. I have a loose tooth and he explained that I must got to a dentist asap to get my teeth cleaned and possibly get that tooth removed etc. I am visiting a dentist this Friday 14th and they are affiliated with smile.com which I am now a member.

Akerke

AkerkeSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING team and product!

Just had my consultation today with lovely Lauren.B and Ali at Smile direct on Queen.St!
I was fascinated by their professionalism! Both of them being very patient, asking the right questions, offering options, sharing their honest opinions, helped me to find what I exactly needed for my future smile:)
Extra ⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨ for my smile guide Lauren.B's sense of humour! Thank you for your time and help! Appreciate it a lot ☺️
Highly recommend this place!

Linda C.

Linda C.Perth, WA

Quick and accurate

Had my first appointment and Ashleigh was great at explaining everything very clearly. She reassured me on the whole process and the consultation didn't take too long, so that I have been able to go there during my lunch break and get back to work on time

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationPerth CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Linda, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

coaster72003

coaster72003Perth, WA

Great consultation

Had my first consultation and 3D scan with Ashleigh and she was wonderful, explained and answered all questions I had and made me excited to get the process started. Looking forward to my new smile!

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

So simple!

Maddy and Rad were extremely helpful and during my visit this morning! They were both informative and lovely to deal with and made the process seamless. 3D scan takes such little time and they’re realistic with their approach and answer all your questions. I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about getting their smile back. Free teeth whitening treats were a bonus too!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Hannah. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Awesome experience!

I had an excellent experience at the shop. Rad was very kind, polite, helpful and professional! 3D scan was really cool, got all my questions answered. I’d definitely recommend this shop!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear back from you Lucio! thanks for letting us know about your visit.

Good experience with the Neha

I really like the way of treatment. Just one time visit and rest everything will come at your doorstep. The 3D scan was really good where i can see my teeth shape and condition.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback!

BeeTee

BeeTeeSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Anton was amazing - friendly, polite and informative. She was honest and not pushy at all. Really enjoyed our appointment and would highly recommend. Can’t wait to receive the product and see results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are happy to know a great experience is being provided, thanks for your feedback!

ide k.

ide k.Sydney, NSW

The consultant experience is so good and professional

My consultant Emma, is very nice, patient and professional. She explained the whole progress, pricing clearly. She didn’t do any hard-selling and very patient to all of my questions. Highly recommend you guys to visit smile direct club Pitt street.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Super happy to hear that, thanks for your review!

Ayesha

AyeshaSydney, NSW

Massive thanks to Maya!!

Big thank you to Maya!! not only did she go into detail with what to expect with smile direct club she also went out of her way to make you feel comfortable and reassured with the whole process. I feel so excited and comfortable knowing what to expect from smile direct club!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are excited too Ayesha! you can count on us getting you the smile you deserve.

Went in for an appointment, the nicest lady helped me out

Ashleigh did my appointment and she was the nicest lady and made me feel very comfortable. She made everything very clear and very helpful. She was gentile. Thank you so much

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction and we are happy to hear back from you Indiana!

Alex

AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My SmileDirect Appt

I was treated with respect and courtesy and staff were very friendly. Angelina was very clear and informative. It is a significant decision to undertake this kind of treatment, so to have an excellent initial engagement was important.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear that Alex! we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve!

Amazing experience

Diane was amazing when I went into the Auckland Smile Direct. She made me feel comfortable & explained everything thoroughly which made me very pleased. Thanks ! & It was cool to meet another AGGS sisterrr ;)

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review! happy to hear about your experience and Diane!

Amazing!!!

The girl was so nice especially Maya who explained everything so clearly and made the process easy and understandable. Can’t wait to start my journey! Would not recommend anywhere else!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait too Ashleigh! We'll continue working hard to get you the smile you are looking for.

Quick and easy

Popped in during my lunch break and out again in under 30 minutes. Super easy and convenient with very professional staff who put you at ease and step you through the entire process from start to finish.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! we are happy to hear about your experience! we strive for 100% satisfaction and we'll continue working hard to provide high-quality service.

Only good compliments!!

Monies is a great value for Smile Direct, I really thank him for making me feel comfortable in each visit I had, with his professionalism.

Thank you for being there for me!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your high star rating Olga! we are happy to hear back from you.

Perfect experience

Diane from the Auckland city location made my consultation a breeze. I felt very comfortable as Diane was a very bubbly person (definition of outstanding customer service)

Can’t wait to begin my perfect smile journey with smile direct club thanks to the Auckland team

Von J.

Von J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing friendly staff , easy going .

Casual staff,easy to talk to made me feel at home. Nice environment,pleasant atmosphere. Location bit hard to find but that’s it .quick reliable efficacy and cover everything ,easily .really good expierance .

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Von, thank you so much for the positive review!

Danielle W.

Danielle W.Southwest, VIC

Outstanding service! Thanks Neha!

I found everyone at SmileDirect (Melbourne) to be fantastic. I had trouble getting there and they were great, giving me directions over the phone and ensuring that I was ok when I got there. They occupied my daughter whilst I had my consultation. Neha was fab, explained every step very clearly and answered my questions. Everyone was lovely, super friendly and helpful and I would recommend SmileDirect Melbourne. The whole experience was great.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! happy to hear about your experience Danielle, thanks for your review! we'll continue working hard to give smiles all around!

Great experience.

I had my initial appointment this afternoon and was very quickly made to feel very comfortable and at ease.
I really don’t like my smile and was apprehensive and somewhat unsure as to how this all works - but so far so good!
I am looking forward to my smile journey!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear back from you Jacinta! we'll work very hard to get you the smile you deserve!

marylou

marylouasked

SmileShop ACT, Canberra

is there a way to directly get in contact with staff that work at this specific smile shop. i need information from my initial consultation that apparently isn't available to smile direct club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Marylou. I hope you are having a nice day. We have internal numbers to the SmileShops and we can take care of any issue regarding the scans. Could you please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com so we can better assist you?

Shilpa G.

Shilpa G.asked

SmileShop SA, Adelaide

I need to straight my teeth and fill the gap .
I just wandering about the total course including charges.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Shilpa, we will be more than happy to assist you with any questions you have, you can either start with an easy-to-use $25 impression kit or by assisting to a free scan appointment in one of our SmileShops. If you get approved for the aligners, we offer you two payment methods; a single payment of $2,825 or SmilePay, which consist in a convenient monthly payments, $299 deposit, $119/mo. for 24 months ($3155 total).

Please let us know if we can continue assisting you, for more details, you can also check our website: https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/. Luana

Tom

Tomasked

NSW, Tuggerah

Can i get your phone number please?
Regards tom

Hi Tom, we can be reached at 1800 515 198. Best, Emily

See all SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations questions

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub
CategoryDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical ShopsDental Services and Physical Shops
Release dateOct 2019Oct 2019