SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations

WA, Perth, SA, Adelaide, ACT, Canberra, etc...

Great servicr

Felt at ease with Tess she was very thorough and made me feel like a valued customer. She stepped me through each step and I left feeling like I was ready to take the leap.

Store LocationAuckland New Zealand
Duncan

Duncan

Great and warm service

Great service by Smile (Alice) who explained everything very easily and provided everything I needed to walk away happy. Looking forward to the journey with Smile. Walked away with a new whitening kit as well

Josh

Josh Perth, WA

Outstanding service

Professional and accommodating
Ashleigh was excellent and the receptionist also very friendly and helpful. Everything was explained thoroughly and it was an exciting and rewarding experience. Highly recommend this service to anyone.

Store LocationPerth WA
Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop Locations compares to other Dental Services

Professional & quick

Service was professional & appointment didn’t take long. Was asked if I had questions etc every step of the way & everything was quick & easy. Overall it was a great experience that I would recommend.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.

Really nice appointment with Diane who was super professional and explain all the process, step by step!

Nice place, nice assistance, it feel comfortable and secured to start this new adventure! I really recommend going to do his 3D scan and talk with the assistants + the view is amazing there!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit! thank you very much for your amazing review Jane.

Awesome experience!

Had a 10:30am appointment and they were extremely punctual and friendly throughout my experience. Maya took great care of me throughout the process and was very easy to talk to. Would highly recommend

Store LocationParramatta, NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks your for wholesome review Tim, we are commited to provide you with the best experience possible, thanks for taking the time to provide feedback!

Jax

Jax

Fantastic Service, so friendly and professional.

From entering the shop you are made to feel so welcome. I was in the shop for a review scan so they can just perfect my smile more. The scan was painless & very quick. A great big thanks to Sonia who made the appointment great & explained everything. I would highly recommend Smile Direct to make you happier with your smile.

Store LocationBrisbane
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jax, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Amazing Staff

Couldn’t believe how friendly and thorough the staff were in ensuring the best quality care for their customers. Really happy and confident to go ahead with this. Thanks a lot Huniani

Store LocationParramatta
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Danielle. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Mary I.

Mary I.Sydney, NSW

Excited to try!

Team are very friendly and explained very well how it works.
Himani from Parramatta office was very nice. It seems simple and they have simple payment plans if you cant pay in full which is helpful.
Can't wait to receive mine and try!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Mary, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

Wynonah

WynonahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really informative and very helpful

I was pleasantly surprised after attending my 3D scan. I had a lady called Ha, who was very helpful and informative and I knew straight away this option would be perfect for me.

Store LocationMelbourne, VIC
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wynonah, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Go in store!!

After not receiving any response through email after 2-3 weeks, I decided to go into store. Professional and really nice staff. The service I get over the phone/email can be frustrating yet the service in store is amazing. Strange to think they are from the same company, I definitely recommend going in store! :D

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

TrendyK

TrendyKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional

I had a great consultation with Manny. Everything was explained to me clearly and now I await my results from the 3D scan. Hopefully the aligners arrive quickly, so I can begin my journey to correct my teeth.

Store LocationMelbourne, Victoria
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Trendy, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

SKmondeh

SKmondehMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

High Quality Service

I had a very well consultation everything was professional and comforting! My consultant with Angelina was wonderful, I felt welcomed and listened too and everything said was very clear and informative. I am very amazed and excited to start my straighter teeth journey! Thank you so much ! :)

Store LocationAdelaide, South Australia
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

SKmondeh, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Sosma

SosmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect

Thank you. First initial consultation with full details to help smile agian. I am looking forward to start my journey with Smile direct. Team are very friendly and helpful. Good.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sosma, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Fast and convenient

The facility is bright and cheery decor, very clean and taking every precaution in these uncertain times with Covid!! Avi is very thorough and informative, I feel like I’m in good hands and know I’m on the right path for my smile journey ☺️

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationChristchurch NZ
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amanda, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

April

AprilSydney, NSW

Staff amazing, friendly and excited to help me on my new smile journey!

I felt very welcome by the staff (I'm so bad with names so sorry!) But the girls who looked after me today were so kind, enthusiastic and explained everything well and were patient with my questions.

I'm excited to start my journey in the next few weeks!

The extra goodies after my scan are an added bonus :)

Store LocationParramatta Smile Club
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear from you April, thanks for your awesome review!

Jordan M.

Jordan M.Central Queensland, QLD

This is great and really nice staff!!!

Super nice people, right as we walked in we were greeted by friendly staff who were welcoming and created a nice and relaxed environment. My consultant Diane was funny, really nice and explained everything really well. She helped me understand everything that is going to happen on my journey while keeping it simple, she also wanted my opinion on my teeth and made sure it was all about me and what I wanted. I am so excited to start my journey and I am so grateful for Diane and all of her help and support.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing! Super happy to hear about your experience Jordan, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve.

djg

djgSydney, NSW

Getting another scan

The girls were very friendly and efficient
Remembered me from my initial consultation and could answer all questions that I asked
I really don't have anything more to add - I was looked after promptly

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your kind review! we aim for 100% satisfaction with our service, feel free to contact us back if there is anything else we can do for you.

Rachael

Rachael Sydney, NSW

Really happy with the service

I found the consultation really helpful they were very knowledgeable friendly and it was a very lovely experience I was taken through the whole process step by step was also given a complimentary whiting product which I cannot wait to try

Store LocationParramatta NSW
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Such a nice review, Rachel thanks for taking the time to provide feedback.

tony

tonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor experience

No customer service. Signed up - already on my second set of aligners and after 2 or 3 months, nothing fits - it's like they made aligners for a child. I send emails, facebook messages, but no response. The debit orders go off like clockwork though.

Store LocationChadstone
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tony, we are extremely sorry to hear about your inconvenience, we'd like to properly assist you and give you the service you deserve, please send us an email with your concern to reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we'll personally help you out. Bryan V.