great

fun people, great environment! nice office. Good process. A smart way to do that. All the staff is great and in special the one who looked after me. She is awesome.

Store LocationBrisbane City

Friendly informative staff

Great experience, lovely staff, incredible 3D scanner, it is amazing! Recommended, nothing to lose, no cost if you don’t qualify for treatment. Thanks Smile Direct for an affordable option. Great

Such great customer service

Aradia from the Brisbane Smile Direct was extremely encouraging and professional. She made my experience very pleasant and was efficient in getting the job done and took the time to answer any and all questions I had posed. Thanks Aradia :)

Store LocationBrisbane, Edward St
This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback, Isabelle!

Funny and nice consultant!

The lady went through all the details about all the procedure. I was a bit skeptical at the beginning of the whole thing, but she dissipated my doubts. At the end of our conversation, I was really laughing! Now I can't wait to receive my box in the mail!

Hector, thank you so much for the positive review!

a very pleasant experience

Aradia from the Brisbane Smile Direct was very encouraging, cheerful, and helpful with all my questions.
Her patience and knowledge of the product helped allay any doubts I had as to the effectiveness and end result. Thank you Aradia

Store LocationBrisbane
Mary, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

Excellent Service

My experience at was excellent. Very professional service with friendly informative and efficient staff and my consultant Sonia was absolutely outstanding! Everything was well explained and well presented. The 3D scan was very interesting to see, and I can’t wait to get started. Great location!

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
Sharon, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Most wonderful experience

I had the most amazing experience at SmileDirectClub here in Brisbane City, Australia. Sonia, my smile guide was absolutely Brilliant! Would most definitely recommend the SmileDirectClub to anyone. Thankyou so very much, much love :)

Store LocationBrisbane City, Australia
Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Easy Peasy - fabulous!

My visit to the Brisbane Smile Shop was quick and easy. I was given all of the information needed and any questions I had were answered thoroughly. I am excited for the next step towards a fabulous smile.

Store LocationBrisbane

Awesome and relaxing first consultation

Sonia and the team were very professional and considerate to myself and my waiting children. I felt comfortable and reassured by them. Sonia went through each step in a timely and thorough manner. Highly recommended their service to all

Store LocationBrisbane 310 Edward Street
We truly appreciate you sharing feedback with us, Harriet!

Awesome support and set up

The team were fantastic and very informative. Every step was explained. Very friendly and inviting! Looking forward to seeing how my sons teeth with reform and can’t wait till the end result.

Store LocationBrisbane
We're delighted to read your review!

True smile

Very friendly and professional staff. I advise every one to use this opportunity to gain your smile forever. The 3D is really so perfect and worth be part of this fantastic opportunity.

This means the world to us! Thank you for the kind words, Zeru.

So easy it was insane.

Found Smile online or they found me! Made an appointment in 2 secs and whole process was so easy it was AMAZING! Friendly caring and professional staff. Cannot wait to see Sams new SMILE

Store LocationEdward Street Brisbane
Hi Kimmy, thank you so much for the positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. Our customers help us to constantly learn and improve what we do. I'm so glad the SmileShop visit was a great one and will pass on the feedback to our shop managers!

Easy and professional experience

The whole process from booking an appointment until going home with my paperwork etc, was easy, professional and quick. Sasha explained absolutely everything , clearly and succinctly.i was happy with the option of payment plan and also clear instructions for private health insurance claims.

Store LocationBrisbane
Alison, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

So happy I could cry!!

Both Sonia and Ali were so welcoming and ensuing that this company was my best option. I was sceptical going into this but I’m so happy that I did.
Thank you Sonia!

Store LocationBrisbane city
This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback, Jasmine!

It's great!!

Sonia is very friendly and welcoming,make me feel not so nervous, being very helpful and full of patience to answer my questions, excellent service ,can't wait to start my journey now

Store LocationBrisbane
Hi Annie, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Great service and super friendly.

Aradia was a amazing host and explained everything very clear during the process. All the great service makes me more excited about getting and using my aligners, can't wait for it to arrive and to use!

Store LocationSmileDirectClub Brisbane
This rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Awesome service!

Awesome service from the moment that I walked in the door. Made to feel welcome and the team couldn’t do enough with information and tips etc. Terrific product and am excited for my new smile :) Very happy!

Hi Suzanne, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback!

Step into the future....

Amazing tech, super friendly staff who were very thorough. Camille was very knowledgeable and was able to answer my private health rebate questions which I was still skeptical about after leaving, but turns out she was right about everything!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Should have done this soon

Really friendly team, made me feel very comfortable. Simple process. From the time you walk in you get great service, definately better experience than a trip to the dentist to be measured for braces

Store LocationBrisbane city
This is why we do what we do. Thank you for the feedback, Dean!

Thanks!

Ali was super welcoming and friendly. He took the time to get to know me and my situation. Also had great chat. Good and efficient service and really informative. Looking forward to getting started. :)

Store LocationBrisbane city
This is so exciting to hear! We are thrilled about this feedback. Thank you for the support!