SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

SmileDirectClub SmileShop QLD, Brisbane

Great experience

Vickie was amazing! Very friendly & professional. She made the experience comfortable as well as clearly explaining the process. She is definitely an asset to your team!! Also the offices are very cool.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Bec, we're delighted to read your review!

Lavinia G.

Lavinia G.South East Queensland, QLD

Great so far!

Went in for the scan yesterday and information on my kit. Customer service was excellent and my Smile Guide, Lauren was most helpful and friendly. She answered all my questions professionally and didn't judge my gross teeth. I'm super excited about my treatment and hopeful it works.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much, Lavinia!

Thanks Lauren

Consultation was easy informative and very friendly. All details about the process was explained from start to finish. Many thanks to Lauren and all involved for their help and encouragement.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hi Greg, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely terrible

I would note recommend. We had to return and alligners didnt fit. Flimsy and shocking. Staff lied to us to get our business. Ive sent mine back and requested a refund. No one would take my call its taken a month and charged me again between me asking to cancel and trying to call everyone

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi there. The fit of our aligners is extremely important to us, and we take pride in the service that we provide to our customers. We are upset to see your review. In order to assist you further, I will be reaching out via private message. Best, Thom

IzzySouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE - I've had a dreadful experience for 6 months with Smile Direct Club Aus

I signed up in May 2019. My Wk 3/4 aligners cracked. On the phone I was told that the 1st month aligners would be sent. It's now the middle of Nov & still nothing. I ring, I get promises, excuses. I have all the remaining aligners with me but am unable to start month 2. There was a lot of roughness when I did wear the aligners which you are supposed to file with a nail file but I still had many ulcers form on the edge of my tongue. Customer service has been pointless and dismissive. If I can't START this course I will be requesting a refund. I get text messages telling me to change to Month 4 Week 2 & payments being taken out and no sign whatsoever of Month 1's replacement.

Store LocationBRISBANE
Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hey Izzy. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and letting us know about this. We are concerned to see your feedback and we will be sending you a private message so we can speak further. Best, Thom

Izzy

Your communications show your company are still ducking and weaving, lying and procrastinating. Why didn't you get your system and business right before you started operating in Australia? I wish I never got involved.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We hope that you'll respond to our private message or email so that we can work to make things right.

Jade

JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

I just had my appointment with Sonia today in Brisbane city. I was super impressed with how professional and kind she was. She made me feel really comfortable and I am real00000ly excited to start my Smile process :)

Store LocationBrisbane City
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Jade, we really appreciate your feedback!

Dental Excitement!!

Vickie was an excellent consultant, putting me at ease and answering all my questions. She took me through the purple box and showed me everything I will receive - very exciting. Everyone was very friendly and helpful - Highly recommend.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Natalie, we love seeing this!

Caitlin

Caitlin

Amazing customer service!

My consultant Vicki was so helpful in answering any questions I had and I left feeling confident in my decision to proceed with my treatment. Would definitely recommend. Thanks Vicki!

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Caitlin, we're delighted to see this!

Marianna

MariannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks like a winner

I was impressed by the service and the wonderful 3D software used for the scan. The assistant Vicky was wonderful. She put me at ease through the process and answered all my questions.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this!

Jeni W.

Jeni W.South East Queensland, QLD

It was so easy and fast

They are significant cheaper than Invisalign. Lauren my consultant was great at explaining. Everything was set up and she did it with her quickest hand! I would highly recommend this!

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support, Jeni. We are always here for you!

Seems Amazing

Sonia was very friendly and she helped me a lot, she was very patient and answered me a lot of questions professionally. Everything sounds amazing, Im really looking forward to my smile journal!!

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

It's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

Sophie H

Sophie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service!

Sonia was a great consultant, answered all questions and provided a great service. Very professional in her work and Would recommend her to anyone going to visit the brisbane one!

Store LocationEdward St
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We're proud of our team! Thank you so much for the shout out, Sophie!

Great experience

Great service. Happy staffs. Novel business. Amazing technology. Every step of the treatment is thoughtful and simple. Thank you Lauren and Ali (from Brisbane city store)! Cant wait to get things started.

Store LocationBrisbane city
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

This is what we like to see!

Ariya

AriyaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very friendly and professional

They were very professional, friendly staff members, they were very welcoming and gave all the information. Love the 3D scan. great service and. To save time, you should ring them when you arrive at the building. definitely recommend :D

Store LocationBrisbane City smile shop
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for sharing, Ariya!

Great Customer Service

Vickie was very friendly and professional with helping me get started. Can't comment on much else as I haven't seen results yet but Vickie helped me find confidence in the product and I'm very excited to hopefully soon be able to securely smile in front of a camera lol.

Store LocationEdward St, Brisbane CBD
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Chris, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

This is Perfect!!!

The staff Sonia was lovely, friendly and amazing. She answered me a lot of questions and said detailed about the whole things. The service is good and I can't wait to start.

Store LocationBrisbane - Edward Street SmileShop
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We're thrilled to see this!

Tania

TaniaCentral Queensland, QLD

cant wait to get started

such a lovely young girl. Very informative and an easy experience. Excellent customer service no waiting and very simple process. I think the young girls name was Lauren and she was just lovely. I cannot comment on the product quality when I have not received any of the products and used them... you need to change that question

Store LocationEdward St
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Tania, we really appreciate your feedback!

Very nice people

The staff were very nice ,It was easy to find the place . It was a Nice office . Fast , easy process. Would recommend to others . The price seemed fair and reasonable .

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Angelina! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Chelsea M.

Chelsea M.South East Queensland, QLD

This was awesome!

I loved my appointment today! Vickie was absolutely amazing and helped in every way possible. I'm 100% satisfied with my service and I can not wait to start my process with smile direct.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for, Chelsea. Thanks for the kind words!

Sherron

SherronBrisbane

Great start to getting a great smile

The initial consult was well organised and a painless process. The team were very professional and informative, making me feel at ease.
I look forward to receiving the review and starting the treatment.

Store LocationBrisbane City
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you for the support, Sherron!