Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Jim
Jim

BEWARE Smile Direct Club: Provable problem: Will never go there again.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience during your treatment plan, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have. Please contact us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com for further assistance.

tony
tonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor experience

No customer service. Signed up - already on my second set of aligners and after 2 or 3 months, nothing fits - it's like they made aligners for a child. I send emails, facebook messages, but no response. The debit orders go off like clockwork though.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Tony, we are extremely sorry to hear about your inconvenience, we'd like to properly assist you and give you the service you deserve, please send us an email with your concern to reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we'll personally help you out. Bryan V.

Other Dental Services

Invisalign is an investment, SDC is a mistake

Millie M.
Millie M.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for following up, Millie. For the security of customer information, I'm not able to discuss details of any account publicly. I've sent you a private message so I can assist with any concerns.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop VIC, Chadstone compares to other Dental Services

Our smile guide named Monika was super helpful and knowledgeable. The initial consultation was a great experience and didn’t take long at all (and was painless). Looking forward to seeing results.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for your high rating!

Kate A
Kate AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The product seems awesome

Monika was helpful and friendly. The whole experience was positive and I look forward to getting started. Monika explained everything very clearly and it seems like a fab product and such a short time compared to other methods. Thanks a mill.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback!

Naomi
NaomiGippsland, VIC

Good nice

I got there early, they did their job n helped me. I did feel like I was being pushed a little into doing it when I wasn’t ready yet but all good n done now

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the feedback, Naomi.

Review collected in partnership with SmileDirectClub

Mikaela
MikaelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HAPPY !

The lovely lady I saw today ‘Noma’ was absolutely amazing and so sweet. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed!
I have a phobia of lifts and beautiful Noma came and got me to travel up the lifts with me ! So impressed with the overall experience so easy & professional and I am so excited to start my journey with smiles direct ! So far so good !
I highly recommend!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the kind words, Mikaela!

Great out come

It only took six months and I have the best smile. Only downside is I couldn't claim the cost through my health fund extras. They don't recognise smile direct. This was not made clear at the first appointment.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the feedback, Bec!

Review collected in partnership with SmileDirectClub

Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Interesting, professional and excited to see progress.

Silvia was very helpful with all questions asked. Both staff were very professional and polite. Would recommend to friends that were looking around for fixing their teeth. I'm very keen to see all progress and to hopefully fix my teeth!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Catherine, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

De'Anne W.
De'Anne W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional and informative

Monika was very informative and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole consultation. I loved the 3D scanning and thought it was really interesting to see how my teeth are aligned
I am excited to how my smile progress through this journey.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

De'Anne, we really appreciate your feedback!

Kelly
Kelly

So excited for what’s to come!!

All workers at smile direct made me feel very comfortable. Monika was a great help. She made the visit very enjoyable. The 3D scan was easy and quick. I would highly recommend them. Can’t wait to see my progress.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Kelly, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Sandra F.
Sandra F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect.Cant wait to see results.

Amazing service.Was so nervous to show my teeth as I haven’t done in years but Noma was fantastic and made me feel so relaxed.The whole experience was amazing & I will recommend to anyone.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Sandra, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Angela Z.
Angela Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really nice

Both ladies that took care of us were really nice and kind, person who scanned my teeth was really helpful and knew lots. Monica was really really nice and made me reassured that this was the correct choice

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Angela, this rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Travis O.
Travis O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Experience

Silvia was great during the whole discussion period. I did not feel pressured into answering/ feeling a certain way during the interview process. Silvia made it very easy to understand the whole teeth-straightening process. Overall a very comforting experience and a great alternative to traditional teeth-straightening methods.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hello Travis, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Tara K.
Tara K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

William was great!

The process was fully explained and the 3D scan easy! William was very informative so we left knowing exactly what happens next!
Relaxed, informative, professional and great value for money.
Looking forward to seeing my new smile and getting going with the treatment plan.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Tara! We're thrilled to see this.

Read more reviews - page 2See all SmileDirectClub reviews