SmileDirectClub SmileShop VIC, Chadstone

SmileDirectClub SmileShop VIC, Chadstone

Invisalign is an investment, SDC is a mistake

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Store LocationChadstone, Victoria
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Our smile guide named Monika was super helpful and knowledgeable. The initial consultation was a great experience and didn’t take long at all (and was painless). Looking forward to seeing results.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for your high rating!

Kate A

Kate AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The product seems awesome

Monika was helpful and friendly. The whole experience was positive and I look forward to getting started. Monika explained everything very clearly and it seems like a fab product and such a short time compared to other methods. Thanks a mill.

Store LocationChadstone, Victoria
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop VIC, Chadstone compares to other Dental Services

Naomi

NaomiGippsland, VIC

Good nice

I got there early, they did their job n helped me. I did feel like I was being pushed a little into doing it when I wasn’t ready yet but all good n done now

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the feedback, Naomi.

Review collected in partnership with SmileDirectClub

Mikaela

MikaelaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HAPPY !

The lovely lady I saw today ‘Noma’ was absolutely amazing and so sweet. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed!
I have a phobia of lifts and beautiful Noma came and got me to travel up the lifts with me ! So impressed with the overall experience so easy & professional and I am so excited to start my journey with smiles direct ! So far so good !
I highly recommend!

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the kind words, Mikaela!

Great out come

It only took six months and I have the best smile. Only downside is I couldn't claim the cost through my health fund extras. They don't recognise smile direct. This was not made clear at the first appointment.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the feedback, Bec!

Review collected in partnership with SmileDirectClub

Catherine

CatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Interesting, professional and excited to see progress.

Silvia was very helpful with all questions asked. Both staff were very professional and polite. Would recommend to friends that were looking around for fixing their teeth. I'm very keen to see all progress and to hopefully fix my teeth!

Store LocationChadstone smiledirectclub
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hi Catherine, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

De'Anne W.

De'Anne W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional and informative

Monika was very informative and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole consultation. I loved the 3D scanning and thought it was really interesting to see how my teeth are aligned
I am excited to how my smile progress through this journey.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

De'Anne, we really appreciate your feedback!

So excited for what’s to come!!

All workers at smile direct made me feel very comfortable. Monika was a great help. She made the visit very enjoyable. The 3D scan was easy and quick. I would highly recommend them. Can’t wait to see my progress.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Kelly, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated, and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Sandra F.

Sandra F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect.Cant wait to see results.

Amazing service.Was so nervous to show my teeth as I haven’t done in years but Noma was fantastic and made me feel so relaxed.The whole experience was amazing & I will recommend to anyone.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hello Sandra, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Angela Z.

Angela Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really nice

Both ladies that took care of us were really nice and kind, person who scanned my teeth was really helpful and knew lots. Monica was really really nice and made me reassured that this was the correct choice

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Angela, this rating means the world to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Travis O.

Travis O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Experience

Silvia was great during the whole discussion period. I did not feel pressured into answering/ feeling a certain way during the interview process. Silvia made it very easy to understand the whole teeth-straightening process. Overall a very comforting experience and a great alternative to traditional teeth-straightening methods.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hello Travis, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Tara K.

Tara K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

William was great!

The process was fully explained and the 3D scan easy! William was very informative so we left knowing exactly what happens next!
Relaxed, informative, professional and great value for money.
Looking forward to seeing my new smile and getting going with the treatment plan.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hi Tara! We're thrilled to see this.

Great setup and customer service

Thank you to monkia for your fantastic service! Great location, easy to find, Can’t wait to see my results and start this new journey with smile direct! Thank you smile direct

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Stephanie, we're delighted to read your review!

The service was fantastic. My son is super excited to start the process

Monika was very informative and made the process seem easy. Can't wait to see how this all goes..my son is super excited. Looking forward to receiving everything in the mail to get him started.

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Claudia, we appreciate you leaving us this wonderful review!

Dental Services

Five star service with a smile, no pun intended!

Great experience and really easy to follow procedures. Very friendly staff and the whole thing makes you feel like you’re in safe hands! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.

Store LocationChadstone, VIC
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Jacob, we really appreciate your positive review!

Consultation experience

The marketing and ease of appointment making was amazing. Was expecting to have a fun and dynamic experience. Not really the case. Staff has their spiel down pat but it was all the important detail around it that dulled the interest. Getting into the office was weird, waited for 10 minutes for someone to come down stairs and open the door, only to need to sneak in when someone else left. When i didn't sign up on the day the feeling was one of rudeness, make your own way out...and a few other small bits and pieces that all make up client confidence.

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spectacular

Amazing service by everyone at smileclub chadstone. Made the whole process smooth and easy. Needles to say spectacular customer service. Going to recommend this to everyone. Keep up the good work

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for, Ali! Thank you so much.

friendly service

had my image scans done at chadstone with William was really happy with the customer service. Explained the treatment clearly step by step and gave me a rundown of the company

Thanks a million, Abdul!

Tammy BlakeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great initial consultation but.....

Where are all the ‘real’ reviews?! Reviews from people who have FINISHED their treatment and are happy?!? Clearly the majority of the 5 star reviews are fake. It’s obvious in the wording. All way too similar. How can ALL the reviews be just about the initial consult?
I’ve just started my second week aligners and after reading the ‘reviews’ I’m now concerned this could all be a scam. I want to read about people who this has worked for!!!
Ps the Chadstone branch is an absolute nightmare to find. I had the same troubles as I’ve read others here have.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Tammy Blake

Tones of reviews on your website....you guys aren’t going to publish any bad ones are you?! A neutral platform is more reliable & trustworthy

Tammy Blake

Also, people coming to these review pages don’t care about the consultation as much. They will be wanting to know about final results