SmileDirectClub SmileShop VIC, Melbourne

SmileDirectClub SmileShop VIC, Melbourne

Matt P

Matt PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t rush in and see your own orthodontist

When getting my teeth assessed the girl, although polite was very pushy and forced me to sign up then despite me asking for a cooling off period. I noticed my credit card was charged that day.
I couldn’t start using them straight away but it was too bad, I couldn’t check in with their orthodontist. Saw my dentist and he strongly recommend I do not use them and said my teeth needed to be seen by a proper orthodontist as these only superficially move your teeth.
The packets are unopened and I’ve asked for a refund but no reply...

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. All of our return instructions can be found on our website at https://smiledirectclub.com.au/en-au/returns/. Feel free to follow up with us privately, so we can assist further. Best, Emily

Alejandro A.

Alejandro A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and delivery of aligners, but really bad service for retainers

I'm really happy with the service and delivery they provide when it comes to the aligners. The quality of the product is great and I can definitely see the difference after I've finished the treatment. However, at the end of my initial plan, I wasn't happy with the results and they offered a re-evaluation at no cost as well as a new set of aligners.

Nevertheless, it has been really frustrating getting my retainers. I've contacted them 4 times, there are always delays (11 weeks now) and there's no guarantee you'll receive them (even though you receive an email confirming the retainers are on their way). In fact, I've been using my last set of aligners for 1 month and a half...and still waiting for another 7 weeks.

Store LocationMelbourne CBD
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you for leaving us a review, Alejandro. We're happy to help with any concerns, so feel free to send us a private message if you need anything. Best, Emily

Cherryl B

Cherryl BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor online customer support

I was asking questions over the online chat regarding pricing on retainers. After clarifying some confusion on the pricing (he sent me the wrong one initially), I was gonna ask more details about what's included in the set but the agent ended the session.

Store LocationMelbourne, VIC
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hi Cherryl, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're disappointed to hear about this and would be happy to help. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information. Best, Emily

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop VIC, Melbourne compares to other Dental Services

Brett J.

Brett J.

Beware Terrible Customer Service and Private Health Insurers will not pay

Their customer service team takes weeks and even months to respond to inquiries, doesn't provide any help and are downright rude. Their systems aren't capable of processing the installment plans they advertise.

Furthermore 3 seperate private health insurers will not pay claims even though SDC website states most funds will pay. Their insurance team won't even answer questions from funds which could help in the processing of customers claims.

Nataliehhhhh

Nataliehhhhh

Amazing

I was so doubtful walking into the appointment, but honestly Norma was so amazing. She explained everything in detail and made me feel so comfortable. So excited for my journey.

Store LocationCollins street
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We're honoured. Thank you so much!

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is fantastic! I'm so excited!

I had such a good experience with Ha. She made me feel very comfortable and supportive in my decision to come in store. I feel confident in the information I was given and she explained the entire process to me in a way that I could understand. I left the clinic feeling even more excited then when I walked in!

Store LocationSmileDirect: Level 9, 401 Collins Street Melbourne
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Lisa.

Incredibly advanced system!

Ha Lala was amazing! She was very explanatory and helpful and made my experience so easy and fun! Can’t wait to have straight teeth. This is such a great system exited to see the results :)

Store LocationSmile Direct Club Melbourne Collins Street VIC AUS
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for this 5-star review! We appreciate you taking the time to share. We’re here for you at any time.

john l.

john l.Southwest, VIC

A modern approach to orthodontics

My smile advisor Angelina was thorough in her approach to describing what the product would offer me. The examination was painless, using modern dental equipment. I would recommend the initial consult phase to friends, family and the general public.

Store LocationCollins st, melbourne
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hello John, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Minhphuong T.

Minhphuong T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great experience

I had great experience with Brie today. She’s nice and pro on capturing 3D images. Also, consultancy was provided very specifically.

Just one thing that should be improved if possible is the chair I sat on for 3D scanning. It should have neck holder to give more pleasant feeling.

Thanks for everything

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for taking the time to share! We truly appreciate seeing this on our page.

Excellent!

Efficient and professional team. Good service, quick and informative. Manny was helpful and answered all my questions/concerns. He managed my expectations and was friendly throughout the consultation. I am very much looking forward to getting my retainers!

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

Kanika Ou

Kanika OuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can’t wait to have a confidence smile

She was Very friendly and easy to talk to. She is so sweet and professional And she explained everything clearly and easy to understand . I had a great experience with her

Store LocationChadstone
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Kanika, we love seeing this!

Such a lovely experience

I was greeted by Priyanka
She was so super friendly and professional and went through everything with me step by step and answered any questions I had. I had a lovely experience and cannot wait to see what my new smile will be like.

Store LocationSmiles direct Melbourne CBD
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

We're so happy to see this review. Thank you so much!

Michael J.

Michael J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional, so easy!

Friendly, fast, and professional service! Was made to feel at ease as soon as I walked in, everything was explained to me, and I know know everything to expect from the course of aligners! Although, in hindsight, it would have been better to have someone there who could tell me straight up that i wasn't eligible, instead of getting my hopes up.

Store LocationCollins Street, Melbourne
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Michael, thanks for your kind comments about our team.

Amazing people

Super friendly and easy to talk to. They were very helpful and clear in communication. I felt at ease and understood everything that was going on. They seemed just as exited for me as I am. Definitely would recommend to others as well.

Store LocationBox Hill
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hello Julie, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

DMONT1

DMONT1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Look forward to the new smile

I went in for my 3D scan last weekend at the Collins St clinic in the city, Jodie was the smile guide assigned to me, she was simply amazing, very informative and very professional. I was shown the results of the scan immediately after it was completed. I am extremely excited to embark on my journey towards a brand new smile.

Thank You Smile Direct Club for creating an amazing product!

Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and quick!

I was so impressed with my appointment experience. The staff were lovely and the whole process was so easy. Love all the technology too. Fascinating to see my teeth scans happening live.

Store LocationCollins Street, Melbourne
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Sam, we really appreciate your positive review!

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Better Teeth

Store Location401 Collins St, Melbourne
Emily W.SmileDirectClub

Hi Martin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SmileDirectClub. We're so happy to read this!

Review collected in partnership with SmileDirectClub

Elle

ElleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Like reading from a script

I felt the lady was reading off a script and was not at all personable.
She made me uncomfortable and she was Uninformative. I had to call to ask when my direct debit would commence after putting deposit down.
Felt quite rushed as well.

Store LocationBox hill
Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Elle. We want all customers to have a fun and exciting appointment, so we're disappointed to hear about this. I'm following up with you privately to get some additional information. Best, Emily

Mr x

Mr xGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It was more of a sales pitch rather than coming across as genuine.

What is making you insecure about your smile.... assumption. I'm not insecure.
You have to pay today to get the retainer, so there is not way you cant qualify so why say that.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
Store LocationColin street Melbourne.
Benjie

BenjieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Initial Consultation was Great

the Smileguide staff "Ha" was so friendly and cheerful.
Great Experience for me! At first i'm having some doubts but after having a chat with them, it cleared my doubts and decided to join the club.
I'm now so excited to get my kit.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Hi Venjie! We're thrilled to see this.