SmileDirectClub SmileShop VIC, Melbourne

SmileDirectClub SmileShop VIC, Melbourne

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

She was amazing

Hi how r u The girl who took me through was amazing was not very push too take up the offer the guy from day before was not good he was pushy..

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, Jason. thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Ethan.

Ethan.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great system fir new clients

Information was great and very broad although I was a little unclear about when the initial deposit would come out.

Other than that it was great service and I look forward to beginning the process

Store LocationMelbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are so happy to see you are taking the first step on your new smile treatment plan.
Please note that at any time during your journey, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at reviews@smiledirectclub.com.

K Bryson

K BrysonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I cannot wait to try smile direct club

I was kindly treated and told everything necessary for the process, I got a cool photo scan of my teeth and it was awesome to learn what can be fixed

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thanks for sharing. This is totally the experience we want you to have. We cant wait to see the results.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop VIC, Melbourne compares to other Dental Services

Stefani

StefaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Was so fascinated by the 3D photos taken. Cant wait to receive them

I say a girl named Ha (I think) and she was so lovely. I was very interested in seeing the photos of the 3D scan being taken. She was really great at explaining all that was going on and I was so comfortable there. I am actually terrified of going to the dentist, so this was a great experience to correct my teeth!

Store LocationMelbourne, Vic
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Stefani. We are so glad to see you enjoyed your appointment at the SmileShop. We were really happy to assist you.

Cham

ChamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding service!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Cham we are super happy to hear from you and your experience, it really brings smiles to our faces to know about this, we'll continue working hard to provide smiles all over the world, thanks for choosing us.

Mo mo

Mo mo Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Touch up

Helpful, friendly, understanding, attentive, sympathetic, accommodating, this time around I felt more satisfied than the first visit and the team were willing to go above and beyond the correct the mistakes made in the past.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Your feedback and input are so valuable to us and we truly take it to heart. We really appreciate it!

Excellent service and professionalism

Exceptional service. Met Ha who was friendly and courteous. The consultation with Neha was very positive. Everything was explained clearly. Son is so excited to get a beautiful smile. Thank you!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for the support Kim!
We are always here for you!

Jessica C.

Jessica C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing first impression

Sarah was so friendly and took the time to explain everything in depth and made sure I understood along the way, she made me feel really welcome and I’m really excited to get started with my aligners.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jessica, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Kendall

Kendall

Awesome

Great staff, great appointment! I felt very comfortable with my appointment and felt very comfortable going ahead with my smile journey! Thank you Manny for being awesome and answering all my questions ☺️

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Kendall, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Dental Services

Ha Lala was the best, she deserves a million stars.

Ha Lala was very helpful and knew what to do. She made everything look easy and explained everything accurately. Definitely deserves a pay rise because she is the best of the best - Mohammad esmaeel

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Mohammad. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Wynonah

WynonahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really informative and very helpful

I was pleasantly surprised after attending my 3D scan. I had a lady called Ha, who was very helpful and informative and I knew straight away this option would be perfect for me.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wynonah, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

TrendyK

TrendyKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional

I had a great consultation with Manny. Everything was explained to me clearly and now I await my results from the 3D scan. Hopefully the aligners arrive quickly, so I can begin my journey to correct my teeth.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Trendy, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Sosma

SosmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect

Thank you. First initial consultation with full details to help smile agian. I am looking forward to start my journey with Smile direct. Team are very friendly and helpful. Good.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sosma, thank you so much for your positive comments about SmileDirectClub!

Karl

KarlMelbourne

Great Experience

The whole experience was fantastic and my Kiwi consultant was ace. Everything was explained perfectly and I now am awaiting my results. Will it be right for me? Let us see.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Karl, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout-out!

Excellent service

The Smile Direct consultant was very helpful and explained everything thoroughly. She Was very friendly and welcoming which made me feel very comfortable and excited to begin this journey with Smile Direct.

Store LocationMelbourne
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sharon, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Dental Services

Got a 3D scan, went perfectly.

Upon arrival was happily greeted, and from then on was smooth sailing with excellent customer service, and great rapport. Throughout the scan the SDC employee explained everything thoroughly, and answered every question I had with great ease, and in a way that was easy to understand.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for sharing your experience! we're glad you enjoyed your visit, we'll be here to help in case you need further assistance.

Binh had exemplary customer service

Very good customer service. Instantly felt at ease and was laughing. Great explanation of the product and what to expect. Binh was a superstar and very easy to talk to!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Jack, it's always our top priority to leave our customers excited and informed. Thank you!

in love

i had a few mishaps with my appointment and the girls in there were so lovely and were super helpful. they made the experience very enjoyable for me. i am really happy with my scan and cannot wait to get my retainers!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Ava, we are so happy to read such a great review about SmileDirectClub!

3D scanning

I had an amazing lady who would be one of the best service people I’ve ever been with, so easy and friendly to talk to and made me feel super comfortable with the whole process, her name was Ha and would highly recommend her

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Kurt, our goal is to make sure all customers walk away informed, educated and excited. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Janine L

Janine LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very impressed! And excited!

Just walked out of my SmileDirect consultation. I must say, I’m very impressed! The professionalism, knowledge and friendliness of the staff were amazing! Mani who did my 3D scan, made me feel like I was in good hands. I’m very excited and looking forward to reviewing my SmileDirect transformation :)