Listing monitored by SmileDirectClub

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Welcoming & professional

Had such a lovely experience at SmileDirect - The gorgeous lady Neha made me feel comfortable & very excited to get my Invisalign.
The process was also quick, professional & simple which made the experience all the more better.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Jess. Thank you for this awesome review!

Carm518
Carm518Victoria, Victoria

Wait time

I was asked to get there 15 mins prior to appointment, which I did. Another person came out of her appointment and the lady asked me if I was the 10:30 appointment which I replied that I was the 11. She said she wouldn't be long and went back in the cubicle. She left me waiting for 15 mins until it turned 11:00. I just felt that she could of taken me in a little bit early or was this not allowed??? Just a bit disappointed. Otherwise the appointment was good. Team member was friendly.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. That is correct, it is part of the policy that our SmileGuides need to follow, however, we truly apologize for the inconvenience.

Other Dental Services

It was good. cant wait to see my new smile.

It was good. cant wait to see my new smile. Manish made it very easy for me to understand the whole process. He made sure that I understand each every detail.

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Nidhi, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop VIC, Melbourne compares to other Dental Services

JT Singh
JT SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3D Scan

There was awesome experience with new technology, I just had my 3D scan today and it is so good as the service they provide stands out for me, the customer service is exceptional. Can’t wait to get my aligners!

Treatment StageI have had an initial consultation.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, JT. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Leonard Y.
Leonard Y.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect customer centered service

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait Leonard! thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Zoljargal M.
Zoljargal M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect and very informative

Person who scanned my teeth gave me a whole lot info that I didn’t know. She was very professional and efficient with what she was doing. Thanks very much to that girl.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there! We are so glad to see this awesome experience!

rizal c.
rizal c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect can’t wait to use it

Just love it with the services and all staff in there very helpful and very welcoming also all the questions got very satisfied answered from the dr and staff in there

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Rizal. We are so glad to see you had a nice time at the SmileShop. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Effie R.
Effie R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't wait to see a beautiful smile on my face

Great experience, amazing stuff and the whole process was very comfortable and easy. I can't wait to see the final results. Hopefully I can start soon, l am so excited.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait Effie! thanks for your kind review, we'll continue working hard to provide you with the best experience ever.

Excellent customer service!

Extremely friendly and helpful, they answered all my questions, gave me freebies and did a great job with my scan! The customer service was above and beyond excellent! Highly recommend to go into a store instead of doing your own impressions.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction Jayleen and we are super happy to hear back about your experience, you can count on us getting you the smile you deserve.

Perfect service

We were very happy with our service
The girl was helpful explained everything
About the process .I would recommend it to anyone to go there can’t wait to start and see the finish

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Rose. Thank you for sharing this amazing review!

Melanie
MelanieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy!

Neeha did a great job guiding me through my consultation. She answered my many questions and took her time to explain things to me clearly.
I received my free teeth whitening kit and Neeha made sure my friend's referral code was attached to my account. I left feeling very happy with the service.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing, super happy to hear about your experience Melanie and don't worry about the questions! we totally understand it and will be more than happy to continue answering any questions you may have.

Kim F.
Kim F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great and friendly service, I was treated like a queen

Wonderful staff and the gentleman that did my scan was a terrific man and very gentle. I have a loose tooth and he explained that I must got to a dentist asap to get my teeth cleaned and possibly get that tooth removed etc. I am visiting a dentist this Friday 14th and they are affiliated with smile.com which I am now a member.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thanks for your review! happy to hear back about your awesome experience! you can count on us getting you the smile you are looking for Kim.

Good experience with the Neha

I really like the way of treatment. Just one time visit and rest everything will come at your doorstep. The 3D scan was really good where i can see my teeth shape and condition.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Amazing, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback!

Only good compliments!!

Monies is a great value for Smile Direct, I really thank him for making me feel comfortable in each visit I had, with his professionalism.

Thank you for being there for me!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you very much for your high star rating Olga! we are happy to hear back from you.

Danielle W.
Danielle W.Southwest, VIC

Outstanding service! Thanks Neha!

I found everyone at SmileDirect (Melbourne) to be fantastic. I had trouble getting there and they were great, giving me directions over the phone and ensuring that I was ok when I got there. They occupied my daughter whilst I had my consultation. Neha was fab, explained every step very clearly and answered my questions. Everyone was lovely, super friendly and helpful and I would recommend SmileDirect Melbourne. The whole experience was great.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome! happy to hear about your experience Danielle, thanks for your review! we'll continue working hard to give smiles all around!

Read more reviews - page 2See all SmileDirectClub reviews