4.9

C.E.W
C.E.WPerth, WA

Friendly and informative

My visit to the smile direct club was positive. My smile guide was very friendly , professional and was able to answer all my questions.

A couple of negatives though: I was given a $25.00 gift card when the promotion was $35.00

Also payment for my aligners was taken within 3 days of my visit, however I haven’t had any more communication regarding shipment in over a week.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Thank you for your positive comments and at the same time, we are very sorry for all the inconvenience. Please contact us via email at reviews@smiledirectclub.com and we will do everything we can to assist you.

Maia R.
Maia R.Perth, WA

3D scan

I had the best experience with smiledirectclub today and thanks to my smile guide Ashleigh she has given me hope and confidence that i am going to have the smile i have always wanted.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Wow! This means a lot to us, Maia. We sure are proud of both our team and the technology we use in order to give our customers a cost-effective and convenient option. Thank you so much for your kind words of support.

Other Dental Services

Great information and friendly staff

Ashleigh served me in the Perth Smile shop and it was great! Very fast, informative and was very friendly! Did the scans, answered any questions I had and I'm excited for what is to come.

Store LocationPerth
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We are excited too! thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop WA, Perth compares to other Dental Services

Lucy H.
Lucy H.Perth, WA

My experience was quick and easy with the ladies being professional and polite. I was really happy with how comfortable I felt and assured that I was going to get the best treatment possible. I am already pretty happy with my smile journey so far and I hope it continues to go this way! Also very happy that it is all completely covered!

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi there, Lucy. We are glad you had such a nice time at our SmileShop!. Thank you for sharing this experience with us!

Fun Game
Fun Game

Fantastic

The initial consult was quick, simple, informative and helpful. Ashleigh was my Smile guide I am very pleased with the service. Ashleigh helped me through my treatment plan. I'm glad I had taken time out of my day to see her.

AdamE
AdamEPerth

PERFECT

I saw Ashleigh today and she was awesome. I've been really self conscious of my teeth and she made me feel really comfortable. Cant wait for my aligners! Thank you Ashleigh

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Can hardly wait Adam! thanks for letting us know about your visit, we'll continue working hard to get you the smile you deserve.

Linda C.
Linda C.Perth, WA

Quick and accurate

Had my first appointment and Ashleigh was great at explaining everything very clearly. She reassured me on the whole process and the consultation didn't take too long, so that I have been able to go there during my lunch break and get back to work on time

Store LocationPerth CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Linda, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

coaster72003
coaster72003Perth, WA

Great consultation

Had my first consultation and 3D scan with Ashleigh and she was wonderful, explained and answered all questions I had and made me excited to get the process started. Looking forward to my new smile!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hey, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Other Dental Services

Went in for an appointment, the nicest lady helped me out

Ashleigh did my appointment and she was the nicest lady and made me feel very comfortable. She made everything very clear and very helpful. She was gentile. Thank you so much

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We strive 100% satisfaction and we are happy to hear back from you Indiana!

Jennifer
Jennifer Perth, WA

Very welcoming

Team was friendly and very informative. Ashleigh and Stephanie were very confident / passionate with the products and services of SMILE. Reassuring to know that you’re dealing with knowledgeable people. Left with all questions answered

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Jennifer, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review!

Nikki
NikkiPerth, WA

Great experience!

Really lovely experience! Wasn’t uncomfortable at all, they were very informative about everything you need to know. They were so friendly & welcoming as soon as you walked in the door!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Nikki, thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at SmileDirectClub!

Knowle32
Knowle32Perth, WA

Ashleigh to the rescue.

They moved to a more convenient location in Perth. Ashleigh and Steph were very friendly and assuring. Looking forward to improvement in my daughter's teeth in 4 to 6 months. Thanks Smile Direct Club.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for sharing this awesome review. It was a pleasure to assist you!

The girls were awesome too deal with!!

Super easy and super friendly couldn’t be happier.I would definitely recommend getting onboard for an amazing smile.
Ashleigh answered every question in detail and explained exactly what would be happening next.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Awesome Dave! super happy to hear back from you, if there are any other questions or concerns you may have feel free to let us know! our crew, including myself, will be more than happy to assist.

Easy and very informative

Everything explained in easy terms, very friendly staff and all questions answered - made the experience so easy. Would definitely recommend any visit to stores. Left the store feeling very satisfied.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our faces!

Other Dental Services

Service with a great smile!!

Epic Service.. super friendly and informative!! Scan was super easy and was left feeling I was in good hands.

In and out within 30 mins.. clean and professional.. would highly recommend scan over impressions.

Damo d.
Damo d.asked
SmileShop WA, Perth

What Australian health insurers cover this?

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Your private health insurer may cover teledentistry. Since SmileDirectClub does not accept direct payment from insurance companies, we can’t help you get information regarding possible reimbursement. We’re still here to help. Below we have provided you with the dental item numbers so you can check into it yourself:

825 each aligner set. Enter this number twice: once for the upper and once for lower
811 retainers. Enter this number twice: once for the upper and once for lower

Lifi
Lifi

Hi Damo d.

I did some research myself and checked with Bupa; Medibank; HCF; HIF and HBF.

Currently these health insurers DO NOT cover teledentistry.

RomDawg
RomDawg

Hi,
I’m not sure if much has changed over the past year ^^ but I am with AHM and I entered both item numbers and they are covered 100% ... my limit is $1800 so essentially I would only be paying a very low amount out of pocket. Could be worth persuing.

Kim H.
Kim H.asked
SmileShop WA, Perth

what is the average cost to close a front upper tooth gap

Malinda J.
Malinda J.

For a full mouth is $2499!! Or $399 upfront and $99/mth there after. So much cheaper than elsewhere!

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We have two different options for payment. There is a one time payment of $2,499, or we have a SmilePay option that includes a $399 deposit, $99/mo. for 24 months and it includes 2 sets of retainers to help stabilize your teeth after going through treatment.

Get an answer from our members and SmileDirectClub representatives

Compare all 21 SmileDirectClub