SmileDirectClub SmileShop WA, Perth

Josh

Josh Perth, WA

Outstanding service

Professional and accommodating
Ashleigh was excellent and the receptionist also very friendly and helpful. Everything was explained thoroughly and it was an exciting and rewarding experience. Highly recommend this service to anyone.

Tashy

TashyPerth, WA

Happy with service and experience

Easy location, nice professional rooms, quick friendly service, state of the art tech, and very pleased with great service to make sure I am happy with my smile. My end of treatment was not as expected and you are giving me more aligners free of charge so I am happy and get correct outcome. Looking forward to the aligners..thanks a bunch

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationPerth city Hay st
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Tashy, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care.

I'm so excited!

I have had my initial consultation and Danielle in Perth made me feel so supported and positive about the whole process. I even got emotional at one stage as my teeth have always been a source of my low self-esteem, but Danielle made me feel like I am definitely on the right track! I can't wait to get the process started once I receive my aligners!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

We love providing a convenient option for our customers. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Brodie!.

Dental Services

Find out how SmileDirectClub SmileShop WA, Perth compares to other Dental Services

Kirsty

KirstyPerth, WA

Wonderful service

The ladies were so very lovely, friendly and great to deal with. They both knew exactly what they were talking about, as well as being a very quick and easy process - highly recommend

Store LocationCloisters Square, Perth CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Glad to hear about your Kirsty, thanks for your kind words, we'll continue working hard to provide you with the best experience possible.

Amy m.

Amy m.Perth, WA

Such an easy process!

Very quick and easy process. I was in and out of the clinic in about 20 minutes. The staff there are so friendly and informative. Special recommendation to Ashleigh who was very helpful and professional throughout. Highly recommend!

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and putting a smile on our face!

Ian O.

Ian O.Perth, WA

Quick and easy, looking forward to results

Ashleigh was great, really friendly and efficient. Looking forward to getting started and seeing results. Prior to my appointment I received emails saying I would get a $35 MasterCard but afterwards it was only $25. Trying to get through to ask about it seemed to take forever.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Ian, thank you for the high star rating! In case you have additional questions, feel free to send us an email to reviews@smiledirectclub.com, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Fantastic from making appointment to end. Highly recommend

The process from initial email through to the appointment was a fantastic experience.
Lovely consultant eased us through the appointment.Very friendly, professional lady
Highly recommend.
The photos speak for themselves and hope my son will have a wonderful smile he can be proud of.

Store LocationSmile Direct Perth city
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Having the oportunity to give smiles is an honor for us, thanks for your review Sharon.

Barry Downes

Barry DownesPerth, WA

Awesome service, such nice people!

I've had a number of appointments with the Perth, WA Smile Shop with Smile Direct, each appointment has been flawless. The staff are very friendly and helpful. My most recent appointment was with Ashleigh, a very cool, friendly lady. I highly recommend the Perth, WA Smile Direct Smile Shop.

Treatment StageI am part-way through a treatment plan.
Store LocationPerth, WA.
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Barry, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us, thank you!

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Poor service and after 9 months of aligners mediocre results.

Treatment StageI have completed a treatment plan.
Store LocationPerth wa

Benjamin H.

Benjamin H.Perth, WA

Friendly/Helpful

Staff are friendly which helped make the process super easy and straightforward. Didn't really know what I wanted to change about my teeth other than the fact I wanted a nice/new smile. They were extremely helpful in this aspect advising me on what changes I could make.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Benjamin, we're proud of our team – thank you so much for the shout out!

Jyezsiah

JyezsiahPerth, WA

Very Informative

I was very wel informed of what the process was about. And honestly some of the nicest staff to interact with they made the experience ( which I was dreading cause I hate my teeth ) a whole lot easier and made me open up a bit more.

Store LocationCloisters Squuer
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi, Jyezsiah. It's always our goal to provide helpful and effective service to all our customers. Please give us a call, and we'd be happy to assist further.

Trish Read

Trish ReadPerth, WA

Great visit

Staff were fantastic. I had a great visit that was very informative and professional.
I can’t wait for my aligners to come in the mail and start my journey to achieve my perfect smile.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Trish thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback, we are super happy to hear about your experience.

Craig S.

Craig S.Perth, WA

My girls new smile

All good at this stage. Very friendly people to talk to. Very quick and easy consult. Looking forward to seeing my girls new smile. She already has a smile on her face in anticipation.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

Thank you Craig for taking the time to share a review! We truly appreciate the support.

Rivera

RiveraPerth, WA

Awsome

I arrived late to my appointment but the girls managed to fit me in and were very professional.
The appointment was quick and straightforward answered all my questions I would definitely recommend checking them out.

Joy S.SmileDirectClub

We appreciate your positive words Rivera! We're honoured.

Stewart

StewartPerth, WA

Awesome service, friendly staff

From the moment I stepped through the door I felt like one of the family, costumer service was second to none. Will definitely be recommending to family and friends, thank you for a special day.

Store LocationPerth CBD
SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Happy to hear this, Stewart! We appreciate that you took the time to share some kind words.

Abdul

AbdulPerth, WA

I felt good first time after 7 years. Hoping positive for future.

Well smiledirect club staff was amazing . The lady really listened all things which i was suffering because of my teeth. I got a little bit emotional but she said you will get your smile back . It was the first time for me and I’m really happy. Perfect service!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Abdul, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it's always our goal to give customers an informative and exciting experience. Thank you so much.

Friendly and professional service. My consultant explained all the steps involoved which made the process easy to understand. The room in which the consultation took place was very professional looking and i loves the free teeth whitening kit and information packages.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Hi Sarah! We're thrilled to see this.

Adam M.

Adam M.Perth, WA

Great experience

Calm environment, Kind And extremely friendly staff and a positive experience. I am going to recommend to everyone!! Big thank you to ashleigh and Stephanie for Your help and looking forward to my new smile!!

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Rene

RenePerth, WA

Professional and helpful

Quick, friendly and informative. Received my teeth whitening kit on conclusion of my visit. Looking forward to seeing a change in the coming months. Dannielle is very friendly and helpful.

SmileDirectClubSmileDirectClub

This is exactly what we're here for, Rene! Thank you so much.

Lija

LijaPerth, WA

So Personable, Professional and friendly!

Job well done. I must say she was smooth in the process. To the point, personable yet easy to understand and totally won me over once I saw what was possible and that my particular issues were apparently completely changeable. That made me so happy! So it's without saying it was easy step forward for me.

Store LocationPerth CBD At Georges tce