Smith + Nobel HTA3802-GR

Smith + Nobel HTA3802-GR Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Penny Revellasked

I have just bought a new toaster of this brand, it’s set on 5 and takes 3 goes for a crumpet to cook and 2 goes for toast. Is this a dodgy one and can I get a refund. Regards Penny Revell

Aal

No it doesnt sound correct. My toaster is set on 2 and gets toast ready in one go approx a minute to two max. Ive done crumpets in it too and it atkes three minutes max in the same setting(2).
If you want to test it out, put in a toast of plain white bread, set it to 2 and time how long it takes to pop. Reply back and ill check exactly the same here and get back to you.

Penny Revell

Thank you for your response, have tested the toaster, bread set on 2 takes 2 minutes but not brown enough, the crumpets still not brown after 2 goes on 5. Regards Penny Revell

Jennyasked

Forget what I asked worked it out

How to remove crumb tray

How to remove crumb tray

Aal

Its from the back of the toaster. Turn it around and you'll see the tray. Pull it out.