3.1

4.1

Chris
Chris8 posts

Aliens vs Snaffle

While watching the TV show , Three body problem on Netflix, they had a conversation about the amount of time it was taking the alien visitors to reach earth , 400 years if I recall, immediately it made me think of Snaffle and there delivery of items , I truly don't know which would be faster , the aliens or Snaffle delivery? Show details
Jacqueline
JacquelineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Very happy with this service!

The application process was very quick and easy, and I got what I needed for a cheap weekly payment. The washing machine I ordered has excellent ratings online. I was lucky enough to receive my product the following day, and the communication from the appliance company, and Snaffle was fantastic. I'm very happy with my purchase! Show details ·  1
Justin B.
Justin B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome service

Fast and seamless service items where delivered within 2 days Show details ·  1
Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Happy customer

Easy to use been a valued customer would buy something else again Show details ·  1
Tyneal
Tyneal

Amazing

Very satisfied with snaffle. Quick and easy application and very prompt in approval. Range of products were very good and also quality of products Show details ·  1
Jaspar Ella
Jaspar EllaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best company

Best company I love you guys you make shopping easy Show details ·  1
Jules
JulesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Fabulous personal

A truly and rewarding way to shop and something I can afford not breaking the bank Show details ·  1
James S.
James S.

Extremely happy with service

Snaffle's service is amazing. They accepted me for a wallet/line of credit when no one else would and gave me the opportunity to not only get the new phone I needed but also to rebuild my credit score and start to move forward. Extremely happy Show details ·  1
Tracy
TracySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Wonderful experience. Teams great to speak to and easy to understand Show reply
mat
matCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

great snaffle

i snaffled my playstation 5 with snaffle and it came within 2 weeks and i have really enjoyed playing racing car games. its very easy to apply and within 1 or 2 business days, it was approved and it was sent within 2 weeks. i would highly recommened snaffle!!!!! Show details ·  1
J Schomann
J SchomannSouth Australia

Fast and easy

Fast easy to use top quality product would recommend to others Show details ·  1
Jessica K.
Jessica K.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive

I ordered laptops and phones through snaffle and received them all on time within the two week period will definitely use them again Show details ·  1
brooke c.
brooke c.Hobart, TAS

Amazing service!!

Amazing customer service, with quick and fast postage too receive goods. Show details ·  1
Annette o.
Annette o.

Snaffle products

Quick and easy to use highly recommended as you are told and updated. I am very satisfied with the range and the products. Show details ·  1
Timothy Schilder
Timothy SchilderHunter Region, NSW

Superb

Easy to use website. Superb customer service. Delivery driver went above and beyond Show details ·  1

frankiejay595

How can I unlock a oh that's been locked by snaffle can any one help me out plz

Snaffle   DM

Hi Frankiejay595, Please give us a call on 1800762335 and one of our awesome team members will help you with your enquiry.
Thank you!

frankiejay595

I bought the ph from a friend an his now in jail can I still get I unlocked as I've had the ph ova 8 months now

Snaffle   DM

Hey Frankiejay595. Please give us a call on 1800762335 so we can review this for you.

Jorja B.
Jorja B.

Has anyone had problems with delays on the ps5 digital edition?
I ordered mine last Thursday and received my confirmation today but I’ve just read these reviews and I’m a little worried as I specifically bought it as a Christmas present. TIA

Hayley

Yes took 5 months without receiving anything, I ended up cancelling my order and going through gimmie which was so.much easier to deal with and much quicker delivery

Naomi A.
Naomi A.

has anyone actually received anything they have ordered since July 2023? i know i havent!

Chris S.